一道难题,求学霸指点,谢谢_百度知道
提问者采纳
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他10条回答
The eraser is under the chair.Where is my green notebook?The English book is not Sally's.Their computer is in the room.The ruler is on the teachet's desk.
the eraser is under the chairwhere is my green notebookthe English book is not Sally'scomputer is in their roomthe ruler is on the teacher's desk
The eraser is under the chair.where is my green notebook? The English book isn't Sallys.Their computer is in the room.
1The eraser is under the chair.2 Where is my green notebook.3 The English book is not Sally'S
4 The computer is in
their room.5The rule is on the teacher's desk.
the eraser is under the chair.
1 the erase is under the chair
2 where is my green notebook
我来写你等等OK?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一道难题,求学霸指点,谢谢_百度知道
按默认排序
你姐是什性別
好名都被狗起了
那你慢慢想吧,我不急
TA、你动不起
你什么意思
你什么意思
你不是要网名吗
那些就是网名啊
可我不喜欢
美丽的星空
别想我有太无聊
12x$du*bfss
12岁在后面写自己的英文
那跟年龄有毛关系
那写自己的英文
不,你的网名?
你干什么?自己找去!
少你不少,多你不多
你跟某人一样
我找到了,希望没有气死你。哈哈
谢谢你的希望我没有气死看到我没气死你应该气死了吧!:-D
我叫甜心宝贝
你叫甜心宝贝?
你可以叫我甜心
那该打120了
不告诉我为什么,我就忽略
那我就忽略
我只想聊聊天罢
你是叫王新宇对吧?
我是想确定一下
暂时不告诉你
晚上告诉我
跟你同一个姓
晚上才不告诉你
能把QQ告诉我
我告诉你,我叫谁
你留着自个用吧
我都不知什么意思
好听就可以
我说我叫公主病
别自作多情了你
看我这里的名字
不用我自己说
我没有,是你的网名太奇怪
劳资的思想不需要你等凡人能懂
我凡人,那你神人?
你当着我的面说呀!
人生(life)若只如初见
光懂懂 小屁孩
你的不喜欢,所以不采纳
劳资吊炸天,你不服?
你是女的吗
想要霸气一点的吗
淹死的鱼oO
淹死的鱼oO
曙光女王的宽恕
凌晨三点的落寞
我的好友是这网名
我把我的网名告诉你好了
世界第一假面殿下
我要你的干什么
追梦的水晶鞋
我本来打算去这些的
你这么会取网名,我想加你QQ
你是哪里的人
我是四川的
我同学也是四川的,
你上几年级
我是五年级
你加了我QQ没
我放暑假了,下学期六年级
你乱输一个就行
加好了吗?
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
一道难题,求学霸指点,谢谢
来自西南科技大学
A reporter did a survey about &what would you do if an old man fell down?& among 200 students, here are the results. 100 students said that they would help the old man get up right away, because that is what they were taught in school: to help seniors whenever they can. 40 students said that they woud wait and see if the old man has trouble getting up by himself, if not, then they don't have to do anything. If the old man indeed is in need of help, they would help him. Another 35 students said that they would avoid helping the old man, because the students themselves may be in a hurry and wants to avoid the extra trouble. The rest said it depended on how things went on记得采纳我的答案哦,祝你学习进步
我也收到了
徐建&&教师
刘智勇&&教师
吴海英&&学生
何勇&&教师
王学智&&高级教师一道难题,求学霸指点,谢谢_百度知道
按默认排序
I like all kinds of outdoor惠溅汾课莴酒风旬袱莫 sports. Such as playing table tennis, basketball, climbing the mountains, travelling, reading books and so on. Of all the hobbies, I like traveling best. I often go to other provinces with my parents during the holiday. Last year we went to Emei and visited Yunan Provice. I can learn different culture and peole when I travel. I can taste lots of local food, too.on weekends I like playing basketball with my father or my friends. When I play basketball, I forget all my worries and it can make me happy and keep fit. I want to be a basketball star like Yaoming.Hobbies are very inportand in our lives. When I am free, I like reading books. I get lots of knowledge from them. Books are like my good friends.
阿来,可它们手机玩,认不得是否诶
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
提问者采纳
示例一:同学们,这份试卷确实不容易,但我更佩服的是你们的创意。如果改我的名字就能换来高分,易名又何妨?你们看看今天的报纸,蛟龙深潜容易吗?你们是愿意用今天的“容易”换来明天的“不容易”,还是愿意用今天的“不容易”换来明天的“容易”?
示例二:同学们,每次听到蛟龙号劈波斩浪出征远行,我就热血沸腾,因为这就是我的名字的含义。我不知道科研人员受过多大的苦,也不知道蛟龙号失败过多少次,我只知道蛟龙号又站起来了!如果改名能发泄你们的不满,如果发泄能激发你们的上进,那么改吧——但只限于今天,因为明天我龙哥还要劈—波—斩—浪!
还有其他的没,,
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖