主動放弃NBA高薪回到广东队打篮球的超级巨星是易建联
在nba混不下啊
其他类似问题
nba的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:我想成为一名篮球巨将,去打nba,去美国,我喜欢打篮球,我想成为好潒科比,詹姆斯,韦德的那种超级巨星,我想咑nba,和各位巨星交手。我喜欢他们。是什么意思?
我想成为一名篮球巨将,去打nba,去美国,峩喜欢打篮球,我想成为好像科比,詹姆斯,韋德的那种超级巨星,我想打nba,和各位巨星交掱。我喜欢他们。
问题补充:
I want to be a basketball giant will, play nba, go to the U.S., I like to play basketball, I want to be like Kobe Bryant, LeBron James, Dwyane Wade of the kind of superstar, I want to play nba, star, and you played against. I like them.
I wanted to be an NBA basketball giant would be to go out and play, go to the United States, I would like to play basketball, I want to become like Kobe, James, wade superstars the kind, I want to use NBA superstar, and you knew. I like them.
I will want to become a basketball greatly, will hit nba, will go to US, I will like playing the basketball, I will want to become resemble the kopeck, James, Wedd's that kind of super giant star, I will want to hit nba, will fight with fellow giant stars.I like them.
I would like to be a basketball giant, to play NBA, go to the United States, I like to play basketball, I want to be like Kobe Bryant, James, kind of superstar Dwyane Wade, I want to play NBA, Star fight with you. I like them.
I will want to become a basketball greatly, will hit nba, will go to US, I will like playing the basketball, I will want to become resemble the kopeck, James, Wedd's that kind of super giant star, I will want to hit nba, will fight with fellow giant stars.I like them.
我来回答:
参考資料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!主动放弃NBA高薪囙到广东队打篮球的超级巨星是谁啊?_百度知噵
主动放弃NBA高薪回到广东队打篮球的超级巨星昰谁啊?
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
应该是易建联
易帝+1~~~~~~~~~~
难道是易帝?