going to birday you want are you going downr do on 怎样排列?

Citrus County chronicle ( July 1, 2006 )新东方口语900句_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
20页免费30页免费56页2下载券24页免费73页免费27页免费30页免费13页免费38页4下载券40页1下载券
喜欢此文档的还喜欢15页免费12页1下载券34页免费21页1下载券32页免费
新东方口语900句|考​试​前​温​习
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢根据对话内容排列顺序。Amy: What are you going to do this weekend? Sarah: Im going to go shopping on Saturday morning. Amy: And then? Sarah: In the afternoon(六年级英语)_英语阅读_英语阅读网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
根据对话内容排列顺序。Amy: What are you going to do this weekend? Sarah: Im going to go shopping on Saturday morning. Amy: And then? Sarah: In the afternoon(六年级英语)
&&&&&&&&&&
根据对话内容排列顺序。Amy: What are you going to do this weekend? Sarah: Im going to go shopping on Saturday morning. Amy: And then? Sarah: In the afternoon(六年级英语)
文章来源:
更新时间:
根据对话内容排列顺序。
Amy: What are you going to do this weekend? Sarah: I'm going to go shopping on Saturday morning. Amy: And then? Sarah: In the afternoon, I'm going to visit my grandparents. And in the evening I'm going to read books. Amy: When are you going to the science museum? Sarah: I'm going to the science museum on Sunday afternoon. Would you go there with me? Amy: Sure. (&&&& ) Sarah is going to read books.(&&&& ) Sarah and Amy are going to the science museum.(&&&& ) Sarah is going to visit her grandparents.(&&&& ) Sarah is going to go shopping.
阅读答案:
3& 4& 2 &1
阅读录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇阅读: 下一篇阅读:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)}

我要回帖

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信