i'm here alone tonight how can i ever love you how是哪首歌适合做铃声的

robbie williams you know me 中文歌詞,robbie williams you know me 歌詞,robbie williams you know me翻譯,robbie williams you know me
ROBBIE WILLIAMS-You Know Me歌詞請給我羅比威廉斯You Know Me正確歌詞 20:57:46可以單字之間加個空白鍵嗎….我聽到的與網路上流傳的歌詞有些出入,歡迎大家比較給我指正:ROBBIE WILLIAMS-You Know Me If a man could beat his own fantasy,That’s only be the captivity,It’s pointless.I’ve been doing what I like, when I like, how I like, it’s joyless.Only you know me.What a waste of all this peace,baby steps and two more sleeps,Till I get to say sorry.I get hysterical, of love is just chemicals.Give us something to stop me.Only you know me.[chorus]Since you went away, my heart breaks everyday.You don’t know ‘cos you’re not there.You simply found the words to make a (model?) of feelings fade away.Only you know me.I’m doin’ fine,And the sun often shines.What are you thinking?At the (…?) of my mind,With this thunder-bird wine,Baby, I’m drinking.Only you know me.[chorus]Only you know me.[chorus]Only you know me.Only you,Only you,Only you know me.Always…Waiting for you. All my life.Waiting for you. All my life.Waiting for you.
我在找一首歌一首英文歌 裡面是男生演的…. 裡面的男生扮演著兔子 最後面一直唱only you 誰知道?Robbie Williams – You Know Me /watch?v=hWqgREU4xWg
請問相簿背景音樂是哪首歌??http://www.wretch.cc/album/weiisly&page=1 請問相簿背景音樂是哪首歌?? 覺得很好聽!Robbie Williams – You Know Me收錄 : Reality Killed The Video Star (2009)完整歌詞
一首男生唱的英文歌我要找一首男生唱的英文歌!我有點忘記 只記得後面好像有only you (only you) 很好聽!可是我找部到! 15:16:35不是這首耶 20:23:46有點搖滾嘻哈 09:43:51也不是耶!是ROBBIE WILLIAMS 的YOU KNOW ME 嗎?
抒情英文歌問題標題:抒情英文歌屬於抒情英文歌有哪些歌例如:倪安東-Sorry that I loved youYou Know Me-Robbie Williams(羅比威廉斯)You Raise Me Up-Westlife (西城男孩)My Love-Westlife (西城男孩)What If She’s An Angel-Tommy Shane SteinerLook At What I’Ve Done-Chris CagleFar Away (Album Version)-Nickelback(五分錢合唱團)
請翻譯Robbie Williams說的這段英文(用聽的)雖然聽不太懂~可是我還是感動的哭了影片大概的內容是Robbie Williams向TAKE THAT其他四個人道歉只有1分33秒而已(英國腔)所以我想要 每一句仔細的翻譯感謝~m(_ _)m下面是下載網址5.72mb(rm檔)/8F37B2D504DDFB63 下載不到我可以用寄的感謝這是口述英式英文, 我直接按照他說的打出來, 中文部分儘量保持原來意思解釋: Howard, alright, you know I, I’ve just, didnt seem to really apologise for any upset that I may have caused you after me leaving the band, erm, anything that I said and anything that I’ve done subsequently that have been demeaning towards you, I apologise. Howard, 好, 我離開團後一直沒向你道歉, 我以前在團裡, 離開團後所做的那些事, 如果有藐視你, 讓你不愉快的話, 我道歉. 對不起. You’re never anything but nice to me and you know you put me up in your house in Ashton, when we went round Ashton on Sunday night, with you and your mate Joff, Joffe, Joss, Johhhh, and I thank you very much for the love you’ve shown me. 你一直對我很好, 你還讓我住你在 Ashton 的房子, 我們上次星期天晚上去 Ashton, 找你還有你那朋友喬夫, 喬福, 喬斯, 喬賀 (他開玩笑, 因為記不起那人的名字). 感謝你對我展現的友愛. So J yeah I’m really sorry for taking the piss, when I was in the band and when I left, and erm, I think you’re a good man and I’d love to see you one day. J(指Jason), 當我在團時, 我真的很不好意思當時鬧你, 離開團也是, 我知道你是個好人, 也希望有一天能在見到你. Mark you know, well we’re still in touch, and erm, we speak to each other, I think youre a genius mate. The nicest person I’ve ever met. Mark 你知道, 我們還有在連絡, 我們互相也常聊天. 好兄弟, 我覺得你是個天才. 是我這輩子遇過最良好的人. Gaz you’re an amazing songwriter. I apologise for saying you werent, I had my head up my arse at the time and wanted to be an oasis, I apologise. You are an amazing songwriter. You have an amazing voice. Gaz (指Gary), 你是個不可思議的作曲家. 我之前說你不是, 對不起. 當時我頭殼壞掉(英文原文是&我腦袋塞在屁股裡&), 我當時只想獨當霸王, 我要向你道歉. 你是個優秀的作曲家. 你也擁有十分出色的歌喉.
問英文歌名http://www.wretch.cc/blog/pengpom101 歌手歌名 這位歌手其他好歌推薦 感溫您好:很高興能幫您解答您要找的歌曲:曲名: Bodies演唱: Robbie Williams專輯: Reality Killed the Video Star歌詞:/bodies-lyrics-robbie-williams.html您可以上相關試聽網站輸入以上關鍵字確認分享試聽謝謝僅提供正確資訊,請勿提出載點要求,這樣您與我都會被扣點並被記錄Thanks^^
She’s the one-Robbie willims歌詞我要這首的歌詞羅比威廉斯的She\’s the one-Robbie willims英文跟中文先說一下發問者寫的歌手名字有錯誤應該是 ROBBIE WILLIAMS 才對ROBBIE WILLIAMS – SHE’S THE ONE中英文歌詞如下:I was her she was me我是她,她是我We were one we were free我們是一體的,我們很自由And if there’s somebody calling me on如果有人拜訪我She’s the one她就是那個人If there’s somebody calling me on如果有人拜訪我She’s the one她就是那個人We were young we were wrong過去我們都太年輕,我們錯了We were fine all along我們一直是那麼好If there’s somebody calling me on如果有人拜訪我She’s the one她就是那個人When you get to where you wanna go當你到達你想去的地方And you know the things you wanna know你知道你想知道的事You’re smiling你笑著When you said what you wanna say當你說你想要說的And you know the way you wanna play你知道你玩的方法You’ll be so high you’ll be flying你可以飛得很高Though the sea will be strong雖然海是如此的強大I know we’ll carry on我知道我們會一直下去Cos if there’s somebody calling me on如果有人拜訪我She’s the one她就是那個人if there’s somebody calling me on如果有人拜訪我She’s the one她就是那個人When you get to where you wanna go當你到達你想去的地方And you know the things you wanna know你知道你想知道的事You’re smiling你笑著When you said what you wanna say當你說你想要說的And you know the way you wanna play你知道你玩的方法You’ll be so high you’ll be flying你可以飛得很高I was her she was me我是她,她是我We were one we were free我們是一體的,我們很自由And if there’s somebody calling me on如果有人拜訪我She’s the one她就是那個人If there’s somebody calling me on如果有人拜訪我She’s the one她就是那個人If there’s somebody calling me on如果有人拜訪我She’s the one她就是那個人Yeah she’s the one是的,她就是那個人原始資料:http://tw./question/?qid=6
robbie williams的tripping歌詞我想找robbie williams新專輯中tripping的英文歌詞,謝了Tripping – Robbie WilliamsFirst they ignore you Then laugh at you and hate you Then they fight you Then you win When the truth dies very bad things happen They’re being heartless again I know its gone and there’s going to be violence I’ve taken as much as I’m willing to take Why do you think we should suffer in silence? When a heart is broken there’s nothing to break You’ve been mixing with some very heavy faces The boys have done a bit of bird They don’t kill their own when they all love their mothers But you’re out of your depth son have a word I know its gone and there’s going to be violence I’ve taken as much as I’m willing to take Why do you think we should suffer in silence? The heart is broken there’s nothing to break All is wonderful in this life Dreaming of the sun she warms, You should see me in the afterlife Picking up the sons of dust When you think we’re lost we’re exploring What you think is what you’re soon adoring You don’t want the truth the truth is boring I’ve got this fever, need to Leave the house Leave the car Leave the bad men where they are I leave a few shells in my gun n’ its Got me staring at the sun…. I know its gone and there’s going to be violence I’ve taken as much as I’m willing to take Why do you say we should suffer in silence? My heart is broken there’s nothing to break
Robbie Williams 的歌詞我要Robbie Williams的 Better Man的歌詞Better Man Send someone to love me I need to rest in arms Keep me safe from harm In pouring rain Give me endless summer Lord I fear the cold Feel I’m getting old Before my time As my soul heals the shame I will grow through this pain Lord I’m doing all I can To be a better man Go easy on my conscience ‘Cause it’s not my fault I know I’ve been taught To take the blame Rest assured my angels Will catch my tears Walk me out of here I’m in pain As my soul heals the shame I will grow through this pain Lord I’m doing all I can To be a better man Once you’ve found that lover You’re homeward bound Love is all around Love is all around I know some have fallen On stony ground But Love is all around Send someone to love me I need to rest in arms Keep me safe from harm In pouring rain Give me endless summer Lord I fear the cold Feel I’m getting old Before my time As my soul heals the shame I will grow through this pain Lord I’m doin’ all I can To be a better man
找一首歌, 開頭是one one~幫忙找一首歌喔 是西洋歌曲 男生唱的 一開始是 one one.. 中間有段饒舌 副歌是 we are 力 one, we are 力 somebody….. 因為不知道怎麼拼= = 請大概有印象的各位幫幫忙囉!!3QQROBBIE WILLIAMS – SHE’S THE ONE I was her she was me 我是她,她是我 We were one we were free 我們是一體的,我們很自由 And if there’s somebody calling me on 如果有人拜訪我 She’s the one 她就是那個人 If there’s somebody calling me on 如果有人拜訪我 She’s the one 她就是那個人 We were young we were wrong 過去我們都太年輕,我們錯了 We were fine all along 我們一直是那麼好 If there’s somebody calling me on 如果有人拜訪我 She’s the one 她就是那個人 When you get to where you wanna go 當你到達你想去的地方 And you know the things you wanna know 你知道你想知道的事 You’re smiling 你笑著 When you said what you wanna say 當你說你想要說的 And you know the way you wanna play 你知道你玩的方法 You’ll be so high you’ll be flying 你可以飛得很高 Though the sea will be strong 雖然海是如此的強大 I know we’ll carry on 我知道我們會一直下去 Cos if there’s somebody calling me on 如果有人拜訪我 She’s the one 她就是那個人 if there’s somebody calling me on 如果有人拜訪我 She’s the one 她就是那個人 When you get to where you wanna go 當你到達你想去的地方 And you know the things you wanna know 你知道你想知道的事 You’re smiling 你笑著 When you said what you wanna say 當你說你想要說的 And you know the way you wanna play 你知道你玩的方法 You’ll be so high you’ll be flying 你可以飛得很高 I was her she was me 我是她,她是我 We were one we were free 我們是一體的,我們很自由 And if there’s somebody calling me on 如果有人拜訪我 She’s the one 她就是那個人 If there’s somebody calling me on 如果有人拜訪我 She’s the one 她就是那個人 If there’s somebody calling me on 如果有人拜訪我 She’s the one 她就是那個人 Yeah she’s the one 是的,她就是那個人
一首男生英文歌一首男生英文歌 我記得歌詞有 But I don’t know I don’t know 之類的 還有should I living 之類的… who that people who.. 我亂掰的 聽起來很像不知道是不是 幫找一下囉你說的是抒情歌, 搖滾還是嘻哈 ? 會不會是 ~ Robbie Williams – &One Of God’s Better People& ? You’re one of God’s better PEOPLE ~ And you don’t know That’s why you’re special And I cry so I can talk like this From my downbeat existence And I know that you can make my wish If my wish is pure But I don’t know ~ I just don’t know ~ I don’t know Let me love you so Now I can’t LIVE ~ this without you I’d die without you Without you, without you You’re one of God’s better PEOPLE ~ And you don’t know That’s why you’re special It must hurt to see your favourite man Lose himself again and again And I know that you’re my only friend From way back when My wish was pure It was oh so pure It was pure I couldn’t love you more Now I can’t LIVE ~ this without you I’d die without you Without you Now I can’t live this without you I’d die without you Without you, without you ‘cos I don’t know no more I just don’t know no more I jsut don’t know Let me love you so Now I can’t live this without you I’d die without you Without you Now I can’t live this without you I’d die without you Without you, without you 請上YouTube搜尋試聽看看,謝謝 ~
問山塔那的Smoothhttp://202.108.11.168/m?ct=&tn=baidumt,Santana—Smooth&word=mp3,http://www.smcc-canossian.org/~sc/qqGfNA$$.mp3,,[Smooth]&lm= 這首歌是山塔那的Smooth嗎? 為什麼和歌詞不太符合的樣子?歌名 She’s The One演唱者 Robbie Williams歌詞I was her she was me We were one we were free And if there’s somebody calling me on She’s the one If there’s somebody calling me on She’s the one We were young we were wrong We were fine all along If there’s somebody calling me on She’s the one When you get to where you wanna go And you know the things you wanna know You’re smiling When you said what you wanna say And you know the way you wanna play, yeah You’ll be so high you’ll be flying Though the sea will be strong I know we’ll carry on ‘Cos if there’s somebody calling me on She’s the one If there’s somebody calling me on She’s the one When you get to where you wanna go And you know the things you wanna know You’re smiling When you said what you wanna say And you know the way you wanna say it You’ll be so high you’ll be flying I was her she was me We were one we were free If there’s somebody calling me on She’s the one If there’s somebody calling me on She’s the one If there’s somebody calling me on She’s the one Yeah she’s the one If there’s somebody calling me on She’s the one She’s the one If there’s somebody calling me on She’s the one She’s the one If there’s somebody calling me on She’s the one She’s the one.. /Robbie%20Williams%20Lyrics/She’s%20The%20One%20Lyrics.html不是 Santana 的 Smooth
我有歌 但不知道歌名 可以幫我找一下歌名嗎?/watch?v=MZN8lahhEzw拜託囉…… 歌名 跟 歌詞….謝謝!!ROBBIE WILLIAMS AND NICOLE KIDMAN – Something Stupid I know I stand in lineUntil you thinkYou have the timeTo spend an evening with meAnd if we goSomeplace to danceI know thatThere’s a chanceYou won’t beLeaving with meThen afterwardsWe drop intoA quiet little placeAnd have a drink or twoAnd then I goAnd spoil it allBy saying something stupidLike &I love you&I can see it in your eyesThat you despiseThe same old linesYou heard the night beforeAnd though it’sJust a line to youFor me it’s trueAnd never seemedSo right beforeI practice every dayTo find someClever lines to sayTo make the meaningCome throughBut then I thinkI’ll wait until theEvening gets lateAnd I’m alone with youThe time is rightYour perfumeFills my headThe stars get redAnd oh the night’s so blueAnd then I goAnd spoil it allBy saying something stupidLike &I love you&I love you
最近很流行的英文歌各位大大, 我要最近很流行ˇ的英文歌~ 越多越好~ 給我歌名就好ˇ 要加歌手名字也可以~ 謝謝! 18:04:03我是要最近流行而且熱門ㄉ唷˙ˇ˙Lady gaga – Bad Romance ((Lady gaga的歌都不錯聽唷 Britney Spears – 3 Beyonce & Lady gaga – Video Phone Westlife – What About Now Robbie Williams – You know Me 泰勒絲 – You belong with me
請告訴我短片的背景音樂是什麼/watch?v=EnK-xNTQRPk&feature=related 請問背景音樂的名字和專輯歌手?謝謝Robbie Williams – She’s The OneIwas her she was meWe were one we were free And if there’s somebody calling me onShe’s the one If there’s somebody calling me onShe’s the one We were young we were wrongWe were fine all along If there’s somebody calling me onShe’s the one When you get to where you wanna goAnd you know the things you wanna know You’re smilingWhen you said what you wanna say And you know the way you wanna playYou’ll be so high you’ll be flying Though the sea will be strongI know we’ll carry on Cos if there’s somebody calling me onShe’s the one If there’s somebody calling me onShe’s the one When you get to where you wanna goAnd you know the things you wanna knowYou’re smiling When you said what you wanna say And you know the way you wanna say itYou’ll be so high you’ll be flying I was her she was meWe were one we were freeIf there’s somebody calling me on She’s the oneIf there’s somebody calling me onShe’s the one If there’s somebody calling me onShe’s the oneYeah she’s the one If there’s somebody calling me onShe’s the oneShe’s the one If there’s somebody calling me onShe’s the one
請問這首歌的歌名是????/watch?v=EnK-xNTQRPk&eurl=http%3A%2F%%2Findex.php&feature=player_embedded 請問這影片的背景音樂是哪首歌 請給我歌名 謝謝:)歌手:Robbie Williams 歌名:She’s The One 收錄於「I’ve Been Expecting You」專輯/1998年發行歌詞↓I was her she was me We were one we were free And if there’s somebody calling me on She’s the one If there’s somebody calling me on She’s the one We were young we were wrong We were fine all along If there’s somebody calling me on She’s the one When you get to where you wanna go And you know the things you wanna know You’re smiling When you said what you wanna say And you know the way you wanna play, yeah You’ll be so high you’ll be flying Though the sea will be strong I know we’ll carry on ‘Cos if there’s somebody calling me on She’s the one If there’s somebody calling me on She’s the one When you get to where you wanna go And you know the things you wanna know You’re smiling When you said what you wanna say And you know the way you wanna say it You’ll be so high you’ll be flying I was her she was me We were one we were free If there’s somebody calling me on She’s the one If there’s somebody calling me on She’s the one If there’s somebody calling me on She’s the one Yeah she’s the one If there’s somebody calling me on She’s the one She’s the one If there’s somebody calling me on She’s the one She’s the one If there’s somebody calling me on She’s the one She’s the one.. 聽完整自行上YouTube搜尋不提供音樂檔,支持正版音樂
音樂飆榜,播出排行我要音樂飆榜和播出排行 是和播出的節目的排行 我要東洋 西洋的 看清楚 是東洋西洋 不用華語 謝謝 19:53:49我是說我要和播出的節目的排行意思是說要兩天撥出的排行所以要兩集的東 西洋排行!!! 19:54:39不是 ~喔!!是[和]我只有西洋的 音樂飆榜 西洋
~ 名次 歌手 歌曲 1 Lady Gaga – Bad Romance 2 Britney Spears – 3 3 Beyonce feat. Lady Gaga – Video Phone 4 Jay Z feat. Alicia Keys – Empire Statre Of Mind 5 Westlife – What About Now 6 Robbie Williams – You Know Me Golden 7 Eminem (with Kanye West,Lil) – Wayne Forever 8Norah Jones – Chasing Pirates 9 50 Cent feat. Ne-Yo – Baby By Me 10Janet Jackson Make Me
熟男,我愛你 音樂請問各位大大 這齣戲中男女主角第一次見面的背景音樂 就是男主角開車看報紙 女主角騎摩托車時撞到的背景音樂 我覺得很好聽ㄟ 不知道各位知道是從原聲帶哪一首歌原聲帶出來stella さん您好如果上面圖片失連請按這裹 男主角開車看報紙 女主角騎摩托車時撞到的背景音樂She’s The One 她是唯一曲名:She’s The One 她是唯一 演唱:Robbie Williams 羅比威廉斯專輯1:i’ve been expecting you 眾所期待 專輯2:熟男,我愛你電影原聲帶(第20首)歌詞I was her she was meWe were one we were freeAnd if there’s somebody calling me onShe’s the oneIf there’s somebody calling me onShe’s the oneWe were young we were wrongWe were fine all alongIf there’s somebody calling me onShe’s the oneWhen you get to where you wanna goAnd you know the things you wanna knowYou’re smilingWhen you said what you wanna sayAnd you know the way you wanna playYou’ll be so high you’ll be flyingThough the sea will be strongI know we’ll carry onCos if there’s somebody calling me onShe’s the oneIf there’s somebody calling me onShe’s the oneWhen you get to where you wanna goAnd you know the things you wanna knowYou’re smilingWhen you said what you wanna sayAnd you know the way you wanna say itYou’ll be so high you’ll be flyingI was her she was meWe were one we were freeIf there’s somebody calling me onShe’s the oneIf there’s somebody calling me onShe’s the oneIf there’s somebody calling me onShe’s the oneYeah she’s the oneIf there’s somebody calling me onShe’s the oneShe’s the oneIf there’s somebody calling me onShe’s the one 來源:魔鏡歌詞網 中文歌詞請參考羅比威廉斯的she’s the one的中文歌詞 – Fallen Angel 大師http://tw./question/question?qid=3一首英文歌的翻譯 (she’s the one) – 我不是斑馬 大師http://tw./question/question?qid=5影片請到Google、YouTube觀賞確認[Robbie Williams-She's the one][Robbie Williams - She's The One][Robbie Williams - shes the one karaoke](依規定不能提供連結,僅提供相關資訊囉 !) 希望這篇文章您會喜歡
有人可以介紹一些抒情歌嗎我想要一些抒情歌來聽聽!曲調類似 Robbie Williams : better man 那種調調的XD 希望有人可以給我推薦一些^^您好,您喜歡Robbie Williams的歌曲,建議您他最近推出了新專輯『Reality Killed The Video Star (萬世巨星)』,當中也不乏好聽的歌曲,其中抒情主打『You Know Me』比較偏重您喜歡的曲調。如果您喜歡曲風偏民謠、吉他伴奏風格的歌曲,推薦幾位歌手的歌曲,他們的曲風也是類似,您可以找找他們的歌曲,也是不錯的選擇:John MayerTaylor SwiftKeith Urban資料來源:維基、KKBOX}

我要回帖

更多关于 哪首歌适合做铃声 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信