请问你奶奶的问题解决了吗? 是遇到问题怎么解决决的? 我也遇到了同样的问题

当前位置: &
求翻译:记者采访一位老奶奶!记者问:“你对在城市随便燃放鞭炮这个问题您怎么看啊?”老奶奶:“我还能怎么看啊?就是爬窗户上看……”是什么意思?
记者采访一位老奶奶!记者问:“你对在城市随便燃放鞭炮这个问题您怎么看啊?”老奶奶:“我还能怎么看啊?就是爬窗户上看……”
问题补充:
Reporters interviewed a grandmother! Reporter: "You just set off firecrackers in the city how do you see this problem ah?" Granny: "I can see how ah? Is to climb the window point of view ..."
An interview with the reporter a grandmother! A reporter asked: "Are you on this issue in urban casually set off firecrackers, ah, what do you think? " grandmother: "Can I still don't see it? Look at the window is climbing ...... "
Reporter interviews a father's mother! Reporter asked that,“How do you to set off firecrackers this question in the city you to look casually?”Father's mother: “How can I also look? Is crawls on the window to look ......”
Reporters who experenced! A journalist asked: "you urban casual setting off firecrackers in the question: what do you think? "Old woman:" I can see how Ah? Is climbing on a window to see sth "
Reporters who experenced! A journalist asked: "you urban casual setting off firecrackers in the question: what do you think? "Old woman:" I can see how Ah? Is climbing on a window to see sth "
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!}

我要回帖

更多关于 遇到问题怎么解决 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信