广东三年级下册英语孩子英语水平怎么样啊

d have Ss repeat2)Using the bookA.Have Ss look at the words.B.T: Listen and circle the correct word.C.Have Ss repeat the words as they are circling them.Part 51) Getting readyA Read out the words in the left column and have Ss repeat.B Have Ss look at the pictures across the top row.T: (point to each picture.) What are these? [Ss: They&re (socks).]2) Using the bookC T: I say the alphabet. You say the word. ...
广东开心英语三年级下:Unit8 Review 2 Lesson 1的栏目内容
、Objectives and Requirements:1. LanguageTarget: What time is it? It&s eleven o&clock.Is it twelve o&clock? Yes, it is.Sounds an...
、Objectives and Requirements:1. LanguageTarget: What time is it? It&s eleven o&clock.Is it twe...
、Objectives and Requirements:1. LanguageTarget: What time is it? It&s eleven o&clock.Is it twelve...
、Objectives and Requirements:1. LanguageTarget: How many cherries are there? There are twenty.Look! There are thirteen strawberries.Sounds and words: / v /2. Vocab...
、Objectives and Requirements:1. LanguageTarget: How many cherries are there? ...
、Objectives and Requirements:1. LanguageTarget: How many cherries are there? There are twenty.Look! There are thirteen straw...
、Objectives and Requirements:1. LanguageTarget: Does she have napkins? No, she doesn&t. She has glasses.Do you have...
、Objectives and Requirements:1. LanguageTarget: Does she have napkins? No, she doesn&t. ...
、Objectives and Requirements:1. LanguageTarget: Does she have napkins? No, she do...
、Objectives and Requirements:1. LanguageTarget: What time is it? It&s eleven o&clock.Is it twelve o&clock? Yes, it is.How many cherries are there? There ar...
、Objectives and Requirements:1. LanguageTarget: What&s this? It&s a butterfly. I like chicken. What do you like? I like steak.2. VocabularyKey: notebook, pencil c...
、Objectives and Requirements:1. LanguageTarget: What&s this? It&s a butterfly. I like chicken. ...
、Objectives and Requirements:1. LanguageTarget: What&s this? It&s a butterfly. ...
reeting.T: One, two, three.Ss: Four.T: Good morning, boys and girls. My name is Feng Ying. So you could call me Miss Feng. Hello, boys and girls.Ss: Hello, Miss Feng....
教材分析】语言功能:使用英语进行100以内的加法运算(仅限于10的倍数)。语言结构:What&s forty plus forty?It&s eighty.教学目...
&更多关于 广东开心英语三年级下:Unit8 Review 2 Lesson 1 的标签内容
精品专题-  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  -
英语学习- -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - - -  -  -
数学学习-  - - -
 - - - - - - - -  况,选择适当答案写在横线上。 (15%)1. There are seven days in a _______.2. Today is Tuesday. Tomorrow is _______.3. We don&t go to school on ______.4. We _______________ on Monday.5. We _______________on Saturday.六、看图写句子。 (6%)1. What does he do on Friday?He goes to the movie theater.2.What does she do on Wedne...
冀教版三年级英语上册:Unit 7 练习卷的摘要内容
、看拼音写汉字r&ng y& x&n w&n tān hu&n j&ng p&egrave...
拼音,写词语。zhāi huā hu&n kǒn rě sh& fǔ shēnpěn qǐ q...
、看拼音,写词语。二、该句子,划去括号申不合适的字。1.&仙桃石&是黄山岩石中的一种(其、奇)石。2.从不同的角度来看,鸡蛋的形(壮、状)又各...
题旨说明】1.第一题,旨在让学生明白作者觉得火烧云好看、有趣的原因是作者留心观察...
级 姓名【快乐热身】★下面的字你认识几个?读给家长听,读对了就涂上颜色。一(yī) 年(ni&n) 级(j&) 小(xiǎo) 写(xiě) 字(z&)【开心乐园】★读一读。...
快乐热身】★高兴&&高兴&&真高兴!请你从课文中找一找表现大家高兴的心情的词语,并抄写下来,也可以是你自己想出来的。__...
、照样子分类写下来。杜鹃 草鱼 老虎 燕子 猴子 鸬鹚 大象 喜鹊章鱼 熊猫 乌龟 麻雀 狐狸 甲鱼 虾杜鹃草鱼老虎二、在括号里填入合适的词。( )的湖面 ( )的稻田 ( )的...
练习设计]一、按要求填表词语音序部首选择正确的解释争执(1)实行 (2)不肯相让碰...
、比一比,再组词:秆( )衰 ( ) 喇( )戴( )杆( ) 哀 ( )刺( ) 栽( )二、开动脑筋,把下面的词句补充完整:、 越来越( ) (你能...
、填空。1、含有未知数的等式叫。2、方程5x+8=38的解是x=。3、根据2x+1=8,求4X-1等于。4、如果等边三角形的周长为c,它的边长是。5、柳树a棵,...
每个人都是昆虫,但我确信,我是一个萤火虫。&刚满12岁,我就步入&ldquo...
色渐渐浓了。车厢里安静下来了,只有那不知疲倦的车轮&咯嚓咯嚓&有节奏的响着&&在周围渐起的鼾声中,坐在对面的年...
复高考那年,我们正读初一。新来的班主任是个老头儿,姓宋。据说解放前在美国人手下当过士兵。第一堂英语课,宋老师将一张偌大的字母表挂...
&更多关于 冀教版三年级英语上册:Unit 7 练习卷 的标签内容
数学学习-  - - -
 - - - - - - - -  2 and do the exercise book of page 13.)一、Teaching steps:1.Greeting:T: Hi, ---, how are you? S: Fine, thanks, and you?T: I&m fine, too2. Sing &A B C& song3. Read the conversation and the words of Unit 1---3. Write down the key things:a) Hello, I&m... What&s your name?b) ...
广东开心英语三年级上:Unit4 Review 1教案的相关内容
课题Unit5Fruit(1A)课型新授课时2主备人汤雪莲教学日期教学要求1.Usingformulaicexpressionstogreetpeopl...
‘杭州市新课程“课堂教学实录――专家点评――反思与成长”(小学英语)‘评选活动资料冠军选手:沈丹莹任职学校:杭州市学军小学一...
Module1Unit11sthourTeachingAims:1.TodevelopanawarenessandanenjoymentofthebasicsoundsofEnglishthroughsayingapoem.(Eda)2.Torespondtosomethingthroug...
Module4Colours一、Teachingaims:1.Havethemholdthereadingofunit1.2.Holdthecolours:red/blue/yellow/green/bl...
Module3Classroom一、Teachingaims:1.Havethemholdthereadingofunit1.2.Holdtheexpressions:Pointtothedoor/windonw/blac...
Module2Introductions一、Teachingaims:1.Havethemholdthereadingofunit1.2.Holdtheintroductions:hello,hi,howareyou?.3.Holdthemainsente...
Module1Greetings一、Teachingaims:1.Havethemholdthereadingofunit1.2.Holdthegreetings:hello,hi,goodbye,bye.3.Holdthemainsentencepatternofunit2:goodmorning.4....
第五课时一、教学内容《九年义务教育六年制小学教科书?牛津小学英语》3A第一单元第五...
【课题】Recycle1,第三课时
【教学重点】Makeawindowcard.
【教学难点】英文歌曲的歌词。
【教具准备】
1.1-3单元课文中的某一幅图片
2.单词...
教学建议第一课时一教材分析Letsact部分通过给学生展示出一个熟悉的对话情景来再现1-3单元中所学的会话,使学生能够更自然、更好地对Whos...?He/Sheis...Whereareyouf...
RecycleTwo
【教学重点】
听懂、会说Let&sact部分的故事。
复习有关表述自己喜爱吃某种食品、询问某物或某人在哪里以及含有简单形容词...
第二课时【课题】Recycle2【教学重点】复习本单元所学水果类、动物类、玩具类、颜色类的词汇以及一些常见的形容词。【教学难点】主动复习意识的培养和认读...
牛津小学英语4A优秀课评比教案1Unit7It’slate(第一课时)天目湖中心小学毛江东一.教学目标:1.能听得懂,会说,会读和会拼写单词和句型:one,two,three,four,five,s...
第一课时课题:Recycle1,第一课时教学重点:让学生将1-3单元的中心语言融为一体,在具...
第一课时课题:Recycle2教学重点:通过会话表演活动培养学生在实际情境中运用对话的能力。教学难点:新句型:Merry...
&更多关于 广东开心英语三年级上:Unit4 Review 1教案 的标签内容
数学学习-  - - -
 - - - - - - - -   and ask S1 to circle the word.d) Continue with other Ss and other words.2)Using the booke) T: Look at the three words in each group. Circle one word and then match it to its picture.f) Put Ss in pairs to help each other.Part 31)Getting readyA Point to each fruit in picture A.T: What are these? [Ss: They&re (mangoes).]B Point to each desk in picture B.T: Where are the shoes? [Ss: They&re (on) the desk.]Point to each item in pictur...
广东开心英语三年级下:Unit8 Review 2 Lesson 1的摘要内容
、教材内容我说课的教材内容是《九年义务教育六年制小学教科书?牛津小学英语》三年级第一册3A的Unit 8 Let’s go to the park第四课时。本课主要是贯穿复习本课的所有单词和...
杭州市新课程“课堂教学实录――专家点评――反思与成长”(小学英语)‘评选活动资料冠军选手:沈 丹 莹任职学校: 杭州市学军小学一、 课堂教学实录 【课堂教学实...
家好 ,很高兴能和大家一起分享我的教学思路。今天我要分析的内容是 PEP教材三年级下册,第4单元DO you like pears的 A LET’S LEARN 部分。该部分主要是掌握四个 有关水果的单...
动目的:学习和运用有关学校场所的英语单词,利用平面图介绍自己学校各种场所。适合级别:1一2级教学...
五课时一、教学内容《九年义务教育六年制小学教科书?牛津小学英语》3A 第一单元 第五教时(教科书第9、10页),...
课题】Recycle Two【教学重点】听懂、会说Let&s act 部分的故事。复习有关表述自己喜爱吃某种食品、询问某物或某人在哪里以及含有简单形容词的句子等会话。【教...
一课时一、教学内容《九年义务教育六年制小学教科书?牛津小学英语》3A 第一单元 第一教时二、教学目标1 能听懂、会说Hello / Hi ,I’m…,并能应用在进行朋友间的...
学内容:A: Learn to say: : "Get up ,Go to school ,Go home, Go to bed ,Goodbye , See you ,Good night "教学目标:1. 能理解、听懂、...
津小学英语4A优秀课评比教案1Unit 7 It’s late (第一课时)天目湖中心小学 毛江东一. 教学目标:1. 能听得懂,会说...
题:Unit 2 What time is it?教学重点:“It’s time to…”和“It’s time for…”的用法。教学难点:学生对感叹词“oops”的理解:表示惊讶、狼狈时发出的喊声。...
教学内容4B第八单元第一教时,Part B前4个单词和Part D。 二 教学目标1能正确地听、说、读、写单词:a chair, a picture, a blackboard, a...
nit 3 What’s Your Favourite Food ?第一课时一、教学目标与要求1、能够听、说、读、写本课时四...
学英语(PEP)五年级上册教学计划教材编写思路以话题为纲,交际功能为线,兼顾结构,运用英语去完成任务为目标。即 话题――功能――结构――任务教材特点1.强调语言运用。本教材...
&更多关于 广东开心英语三年级下:Unit8 Review 2 Lesson 1 的标签内容
数学学习-  - - -
 - - - - - - - -广东开心英语三年级上:Unit5 Who is she?教案
《广东开心英语三年级上:Unit5 Who is she?教案》摘要:Who&s she? She&s my mother. Who&s he? He&s my friend. 3.Vocabulary: family mother father sister brother friend juice lion kite lemon jam 二、 Teaching key points : Identify...: ◇ 洪恩英语教案: Book4-Un  ◇ 洪恩英语教案: Book4-Un  ◇ 五年级英语重点问题练习解  ◇ 湘少版:三年级下 Unit5  
  一、 Teaching objective:
  1. Language functions:
  Identifying people and asking about family and friends
  2. Language structures:
  Who&s she? She&s my mother.
  Who&s he? He&s my friend.
  3.Vocabulary:
  family mother father sister brother
  friend juice lion kite lemon jam
  二、 Teaching key points :
  Identifying people and asking about family and friends
  三、 Teaching difficult points :
  Remember the pronunciation of the new words.
  四、 Teaching aids :
  (1) pictures cards
  (2) Recorder
  The First Period
  (Conversation, Vocabulary, Target, Practice 1,2)
  一、Teaching steps:
  1.Organization of the class
  A. Greeting B. Sing an English song: Good morning
  2. Learn the new contents:
  Hello, Jenny. How are you? I&m fine, thanks.
  Who&s she? She&s my mother.
  Who&s he? He&s my friend.
  3. Practice
  1) Listen to the tape and then read after the teacher.
  2) Play a game: introduce someone.
  3) Let some students act before the class.
  4) Teacher joins the students: Hello. I am ___. He&s my___.
  make a dialogue with the teacher :
  Hello, I am ___. It&s ___. Nice to meet you.
&最新发布信息&? &? &? &? &? &? &? &? &? &? &? &?}

我要回帖

更多关于 三年级下册英语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信