什么是”优惠购“?
「一淘优惠购」为用户提供最优惠的购买方案,帮您了解商品价格趋势、商品详情、买家点评等信息,您只需点击“优惠购买”即可享用一淘提供的如下优惠:
1)优惠券:自动匹配该商品可使用的优惠券,点击“优惠购买”即可领取,在商家下单时享受抵扣立减;
2)集分宝:当您完成下单并确认收货后,一淘会返还相应的集分宝,至“我的一淘-我的集分宝”查看;
3)促销:同步该商品参与的促销活动,在商家购买时会自动享受相应优惠;
4)优惠码:当您得到优惠码,请先在优惠购页面兑换,再使用支付宝付款,即可享受相应优惠扣减。
什么是“到手价”?
1)到手价=商品现价-优惠券优惠金额-促销活动优惠金额-优惠码优惠金额-返还集分宝;
2)以上优惠并非在您点击“优惠购买”时立即生效,而是逐步享受的;其中,优惠券及促销优惠在下单时享受扣减,优惠码在支付宝付款时享受减免,集分宝在您确认收货后返还至您的一淘和支付宝账户。
优惠券相关问题
如何查看和使用优惠券?
1)领券成功后,您也可在“我的一淘-我的优惠券”查看已领取的优惠券。
2)B2C商家优惠券:点击“优惠购买”领券成功后,会得到相应的卡号/卡密,在商家选购提交订单前,复制您在一淘领取到的优惠券卡号/卡密,如果满足满减条件,即可享受相应的抵扣立减;
3)淘宝/天猫优惠券:点击“优惠购买”领券成功后,会绑定到您的淘宝帐号,当订单金额满足满减条件,在提交订单页面可匹配优惠券,直接抵扣立减。
优惠券为什么不能使用?
1)有些优惠券有满减条件的限制,如果您选购的订单金额不满足优惠券的限额,优惠券将不能使用,您可以挑选该商家其他商品凑单满足限额后即可使用;
2)根据商家设置,部分特价、秒杀、团购商品无法享受优惠;
3)使用优惠券下单后未付款,或者发生退款,该优惠券将无法使用。
集分宝相关问题
集分宝什么时候返还?
不同订单的集分宝返还时间有所不同,一般规律如下:
1)淘宝和天猫订单,在确认收货7-15个工作日后到账;
2)B2C网站订单,将在确认收货后4-8周到账,如遇节假日可能会有所延长;
3)您可以在“我的一淘-我的集分宝”查看集分宝返还情况。
同一店铺不同商品加入购物车,是否也能获得集分宝?
不同订单的集分宝返还时间有所不同,一般规律如下:
1)淘宝和天猫订单,在确认收货7-15个工作日后到账;
2)B2C网站订单,将在确认收货后4-8周到账,如遇节假日可能会有所延长;
3)您可以在“我的一淘-我的集分宝”查看集分宝返还情况。
优惠码相关问题
为什么优惠码会验证失败?
为了让更多的用户能享受到优惠,对于优惠码的使用做了以下限制:
1)您的账户需要通过支付宝实名认证;
2)在一淘、淘宝、天猫有作弊行为的用户无法使用;
3)若同一时间验证用户过多,也可能会导致验证失败,请稍后尝试。
为什么优惠码验证成功,却没看到有优惠?
1)优惠码验证成功后,在支付宝付款时,可以看到相应的优惠提示;
2)支付完成后在交易记录金额右侧点击感叹号,即可看到该订单金额由实付金额和优惠码金额构成。
增值电信业务经营许可证:浙B2-Perfumes Articles female
sharedDesigners
Chypre Floral & Groups
Baby Phat Seductive Goddess Kimora Lee Simmons for women
Total people voted: 129
female 25- 25+
male 25- 25+
I have it:&124
I had it:&35
I want it:&77
main accords
warm spicy
Baby Phat Seductive Goddess by Kimora Lee Simmons is a Chypre Floral fragrance for women. Baby Phat Seductive Goddess was launched in 2008. The fragrance features vanilla, rose, violet, patchouli, bergamot, citruses, leather and labdanum.
Fragrance Notes
Main Notes According to Your Votes
User votes
long lasting
very long lasting
User votes
This perfume reminds me of &
Baby Phat Seductive Goddess Fragrance Reviews
projectalice345
I am so weirded out that THIS continues to be my favorite smell. I keep trying all these complicated sophisticated scents and none of them do for me what this one does. I ordered samples of gucci, older smells like bandit and such......can't find anything that works with my chemistry like this one does. I keep reading that certain smells choose you and not the other way around, I confess I want better quality ingredients because the sillage and staying power is like....zero. Theres just something in this one that really works for me. My quest goes on for something that smells just like it but with more intense ingredients. Could it be the leather????? The patchouli??? I dont know.
Anyone have anything that they think smells like this one??? I also kind of like how many people hate it. Of course a smell most people hate I love.
Mistress Eva
Seductive Goddess is a curious blend. It is initially quite harsh with a medicinal chypre/vanilla opening. However, I find myself drawn in by its brashy nature. Over time, the harshness tames down into some sultry sort of floral with a balmy undertone. Seductive Goddess is one of the those perfumes that I am, for whatever reason, always in the mood to wear. For someone who really doesn't like vanilla, I for some reason don't mind it at all in this perfume -- it isn't sweet or cloying, more moody & sensual and not overpowering.
I would definitely try this one before buying. It is difficult to describe and I can definitely see how not everybody would like it. While not my typical type of fragrance, it certainly does it for me!
Karineabdel
strong for me ! Not my Kind. I Guess it IS the patchouli That I dont like ? I Read That some of you were Making a link with Organza, well, I did not like That smell either !
Jillmcshaw1
The notes in this interested me and I haven't seen many if any celeb scents trying to incorporate leather, so I had to try it. First spray is strong patchouli, like JS Fancy Nights. Then a lot of vanilla, like KP Meow. That's all I got from this one, I am not surprised I didn't detect much leather (no Cabochard leather or even BLV Black), I think it would be off putting to the target market. Poor longevity, but moderate sillage. Decent for the price point, fans of Fancy Night, or Nicole Ritchie might enjoy this one also. Cute bottle too.
projectalice345
This is still one of my favorite scent in the entire world, LOVE it, love it, exhalte it, grateful for it. Powerful memories associated with it. I don't have an opinion about the celebrity maker of the scent one way or the other. I don't care.
But when I need an intense experience I reach for my black bottle of Seductive Goddess. I even think the name is appropriate, a little silly but accurate. Shes a goddess. To me at least. I recently sampled some Gucci perfume with similar notes as I am trying to find a leather scent that has similar elements to it, and while it was arguably better made with what you can tell is stronger ingredients it didn't work for me. The leather part of this perfume seems to be what works the best for me in this concoction. I would love to have this perfume in a more potent better made form because I realize from sampling more expensive lines of perfume that there is a difference in potency and silage ect. However what ever the maker of this perfume did with the leather in this was just perfect for my chemistry.Fabulous musky soft leather on me. SO great. Honestly this is my signature scent. It makes me feel drugged every time.
I spray it and I feel like.....a wave of dark velvety leather washes over me.No florals on me, no sweetness.....thankfuly.
I recently spent a while wrestling with Angel by Thierry Mugler to see if since I liked the Patchouli in this I would also like the Angel smell. Alas no way! Back to my black bottle of juice, I will never part with her again.
.Potent, underworldly, strong, Powerful, raw dark and earthy. Love it. She has claws this one. I have continued to try a variety of scents, all disappointing. Most perfumes to me smell like I might as well cover myself in dish soap. They all smell the same on me, cant wear the Mariah Carey line, i'm not being a hater I just cant pull her stuff off..maybe I have one of those body chemistries that needs a certain something spicy.
I don't know but i plan on ordering another bottle asap, I have been craving its steady rush. Its addictive to me, I cant wait to smell it again. Its like a burst of dark earth after trying to make do with plastic flowers.
Its a very rich, powerful smell that is not messing around. I highly recommend it, its inexpensive and trust me you will know right away if you like it or not. But i would not suggest blind buying this because you either love it or hate it and apparently most people who sample it end up not liking it.Not good for a gift either because of the same reasons.
If its true what i have been reading on here (and I like the idea) that you don't choose the scent, the scent chooses you, then i wonder what this unusual brew had in mind when she summoned me. I guess i'm not a light floral girl. The feeling I get when I spray this, (also because i gather from this site its not a user friendly smell for most people) is a femme fatale kind of darkness. A night time savage hunger for deep experiences, an opiate, a train in siberia through a midnight forest, an icey winter sky. Soil covered in vanilla, dark temples in foreign lands, a leather jacket. Me in a bottle? Maybe. Would drink it like a medicine if I could.
Just a side note, my search for a better made version of this, Tom Fords Tuscan Leather. Too bad theres no patchouli but oh well.
Aggressive....Gothic....Edgy....In-Your-Face! Baby Phat Seductive Goddess is one daringly bold bottle of juice. This one was on my want list for a very long time and I finally managed to grab a bottle recently. The initial spray is extremely intense. It explodes in your face aggressively and unashamedly. My senses were flooded with a tidal wave of patchouli, labdanum, citrus and leather. Seductive Goddess comes on so strong that you have to wait a while for it to calm down. Woooooo! This is one potent bottle of juice. It's definitely more bearable when it dries down and for me this is the best part of this fragrance. I don't really know how I feel about Seductive Goddess. However, if mixed signals had an aroma, then it would definitely smell like Baby Phat's Seductive Goddess. If angry sex had an aroma it would smell like Seductive Goddess. It's such a dark, aggressive, sexy-edgy type of fragrance. When I look at the bottle and smell the fragrance, I can't help but think of Lady Ga-Ga. To me a scent like this matches her personality to a "T". Seductive Goddess is definitely a fragrance that's not for everyone. It comes on so strong that it will overload your senses into confusion. Is it unique? Definitely! Will it get you noticed? Most Definitely! But you should really try this one before you purchase it. It's an experience you'll definitely never forget.
This perfume is the most well balanced bold perfume I have ever owned. I have purchased three bottles of it so far. It does have a strong spicy smell that defenitely lingers and rubs off and it lastss a long time and it is very distinct. My sister says it smells like cologne, BUT it had just enough sweetness in it to make it feminine. It defenitely is stunning and unique and if you like bold smells you will not be disapponted. At christmas time they have it on sale for $15 at t j amxx and i always intend on stocking up but never get around to it. This year i will not forget. It does not smell old or like rubber.
jeffthebarbarian
I have been on the search for incensy and/or patchouli style fragrances.
I've made a list of the perfumes whose notes sound incredible to me so that I can try them when I come across them.
Baby Phat Seductive Goddess was on the list.
I was at K-mart, checking out their clearance fragrances, when I spotted this in the back for $22.
I confirmed their return policy, and I brought this baby home.
First spray, freshly tanned leather...a little stinky, but I could smell an underlying sweetness. Reminds me a little of the opening of A*men, the male version of Angel.
Within five minutes, the leather smell had faded to the background, and patchouli and begun to blossom. I love patchouli on my skin, and this was a nice smooth, smokey patchouli. Nothing skanky or sharp here on me.
The sweetness stays in the background, and it reminds me of a more mellow version of the incense Superhit by Sai Baba Satya.
I also get brownies...the smell of brownies baking in the oven. You know...just when the brownies are starting to smell, and it wafts into the other room. I don't know where it comes from. It is certaintly not in any of the notes.
Someone had mentioned that it reminded the of Organza Indecense.
I get that only in the last of the dry down, when the patchouli starts to fade and the vanilla is holding on.
The sillage is not that great on me, but I spray it lightly.
Don't be afraid of the opening note.
Wait at least 15 minutes for the perfume to settle. It may develop beautifully on you as it did on me.
I only wear this when I'm going out at night because I'm only 19, but I adore this perfume so much. It's very sophisticated and mysterious. When I wear it I always get compliments on it or I get asked what perfume I'm wearing. I highly recommend this one &3
This is one of those that you either love it or you hate it.
It is dark. It is seductive. It is addictive. You will wear this at night.
The bottle appears to be black,but is actually transparent. It also comes with a cool ring around the sprayer that you can wear! I had this a few years back,and really liked it,then got bored with it and gave it away. Mistake! I now have ordered some online,and this time I am keeping it! I also would love to get my hands on some of this lotion!
This started off nice and then it soon became kind of funky. I placed the tester strip in my car and forgot about it and over the next few days there was this funky, skunky, skanky aroma and I could not figure out what it was. Then I found the tester strip in my center console.
Overall I think this is a decent frag, bettter than most of the other Baby Phats I've smelled.This must be applied sparingly or you may come off smelling like a cheap stripper.
OlfactoryOverload
This reminds me very much of Givenchy's discontinued Organza Indecence and Avon's discontinued Extraordinary, both of which I also owned at one time. Seductive Goddess, has the same spices, and patchouli notes, with citrus (smells like plum).
I really like this one. It's longer lasting on my skin than Organza Indecence was.
Very pretty scent that has very good sillage and fairly good lasting power.
LisaLovesPerfume
Seductive Goddess is a beautiful, smoldering fragrance.
I keep finding myself smelling of my wrist.
At first, I was a bit reluctant to make this purchase, being that Baby Phat seems to be marketed toward the 'twenty something' segment.
However, this is a gorgeous fragrance for any age.
It is seductive yet not overwhelming.
I must say, this was a blind buy that I was thankful that I made.
aromajunkie
Thank you so much to the reviewer who put the correct notes on here! I smelled this one and thought, "the four lonely notes on fragrantica CANT be right!". This was a gift from a friend (I told her what I wanted, as I wouldnt NEVER recommend gifting a perfume this strong) as I'd been wanting to try it but couldnt find it except at a store who's prices were a little out of my current budget. Enter super nice friend with credit card, haha! I honestly could smell this one before I got the packaging all the way open. I love vanilla and patchouli, and those dominate for me. I was on the fence with it for a while because it is SO strong, and when I'm not in the mood for its THICK sticky, FOREST of vanilla/pepper scented patchouli leaves, it can give me a bit of nausea. But wait til that mood strikes (as it often does in the cold winter months, particularly at night) and this one fits the bill. It has such unique elements to it. I'm guessing its the leather, etc. I can't define the scent of labdanum as I've never smelled it and known what it was. If anybody can describe it, I'd appreciate it. One reviewer said it took her back to the scent of the black label men's classic Chap-Stick. I can totally understand that! At different times, different parts of this scent stick out to me more, but the vanilla and patchouli never waver. Sexy, bold, for people who are not afraid to have their fragrance noticed!
hot07jitters
The notes above aren't complete/correct. Here's the complete list:
citrus, patchouli, labdanum, bergamot, purple violet, black rose, vanilla and leather
I knew I smelt labdanum in this fragrance!
i like this. its different. its strong at first spray, almost like a men's spicy aftershave. the patchouli is dominant, but it comes across as minty or licorice like to me. its a dark scent. it will be perfect for winter nights. the vanilla in this is also stunning mixed with just the rose and violet. not a jumble of different flowers. all together it makes for a gorgeous lady perfume. after it dries no one will mistake it for masculine. i'm enjoying wearing it and the lasting time so far is about 3 hours and holding.
projectalice
I love this smell. I think it must be very particular to your body chemistry, not every one can wear it. But this is my FAVORITE scent.
I was reading about some of the lighter scents like Fantasy by Britney spears for example and people were raving about how user friendly and sweet it is. There are all these reviews about how the smell of cup cakes waft through the air....this is not like that.
But I have tried tons of perfume, including the Britney spears lines and they were horrendous for me. I need a little spice and deeper notes. Seductive goddess is not a light cup cake smell, there are no cotton candy scents, its all rich, dark heavy smells that linger and on my skin turn to a sort of spicy vanilla pulp of thick hot pepper goodness. Its like a hot humid day on Bourbon Street in New Orleans. There are no high pitched notes of pink, this is all velveteen darkness.
I am not crazy about the dry down as the pachouli suddenly introduces its self to your nose in a pretty aggressive way, But that being said there is nothing overly sweet or headachy
about this smell, its all earth, velvet, leathery experience that sort of well....seduces the senses. If you are having a hard time
finding a scent because most seem to light and sweet, i recommend this one. It is unlike anything else and it will really surprise you. It seems to be for the rare individual though, not for everyone.
Wow, what an assortment of reviews. Like a chocolate box to pick from, soft, hard, chewy, brittle, nuts, vanilla, caramel, "MINT", that is the one that stands out, doesn't last on the skin long enough to actually determine this, unless you decide to respray, but by this time you be thinking I'll keep the pretty bottle on the shelf to remind myself not to respray, cause if I do decide to respray, I'll have to go through the same senario again. What a shame, as it had so much potential.
I bought this blind, but you get that, you win some you lose some. I wanted to like it, but alas it will only sit there on the shelf looking pretty. Is almost like a really good smelling fly spray, to be true...lol.. but then are some that may adore it, each to their own.
azizaworld
This is a perfume of acquired taste.
I totally understand why people wont like it. It's over powering and "raunchy" (like shopping_crazy said).
But for some reason, I really LOVE IT on my skin.
Seriously smells good on me. I use it often (I just set myself up for that statement). Though I smelled it on my friend and it was horrible. She
wreaked of patchouli and it made me gag. Crazy how it shifts to one persons body chemistry to another s but that I think this perfume does with all the patchouli in it.
purplegothicbarbie
Love the bottle and packaging, hate the perfume. Very thick, heavy and syrupy. Smells like a man is wearing a leather jacket, and there's a woman standing behind him wearing nothing but pure vanilla. Sounds sexy, right? Wrong-the leather muskiness and vanilla clash for me instead of complimenting one another. This couple should not be together! This perfume is too masculine for a woman to wear, but spiked with just enough vanilla to make it inappropriate for men.
BelleBeauty
This is definitely a love/hate perfume. I, personally, love it, but others might find it too strong. I think it's sexy, and definitely a more mature scent. It works on some, but may not work on others. I love it though.
This is an interesting scent.
You either love it or hate it.
I happen to love it.
To me this smells very sexy and warm.
It just smells sensual to me and lasts forever on my skin.
I would not suggest wearing this in the summer but for fall and winter this is simply delicious!
The bergamot,citrus,rose,violet,leather,vanilla.labdanum,and patchouli mentioned works for me and I agree that this is Baby Phat's best fragrance yet.
I would not call this one a chypre, however.
As powerful as it comes on, it doesn't last very long on me on the dry down but it is just sweet enough not to be offensive initially.
I actually like it alot!
guest_havanadaydream
CHAP STICK !!! It is an exactly replica of the original chapstick in the black tube my Dad wore and its not just me either. Both of the other friends with me all agreed CHAP STICK so if you wanna get transported by to a whiff of your dads lip balm then by all means get this. I absolutely hated it and in fact I dont know of anything worse except White Linen by Estee Lauder which I find repulsive. Sorry just being honest.
This is my favorite fragrance by Kimmora Lee Simmons. It smells grown up!!
thatsmr2usir
My mother likes this.. & I must say it took some time to grow on me, this is a nice frag. Strong, dense, full of darkness! & I must say I have worn this out & while I like it, I wont buy a full bottle because I dont feel its bottle worthy for ME. It does create a sexy, dark vibe thats true to seduce the right person. Like Ark mentioned it is potent & I have 2 agree that some women over spray on frags which causes them to STINK! You dont have to over due it to be noticed. Just because you cant smell it DOES NOT mean the person 20 ft away from you can not! 7/10 for this creation.
Sharp? Overpowering? Skunky stink?? How MUCH are you ladies putting on? It might be potent, but that should encourage you to avoid full sprays. If purchasing on ebay, be sure to dodge fake bottles, that way you can give a fair review. Forgive me, for those of you who feel no need to question the authenticity of your product. I just didn't find anything funky about it. This goes back to men not comprehending why women prefer on us, some of the scents we absolutely can't stand, and visa-versa.
I absorb the vanilla throughout, almost as if its in both the middle and base. The florals and vanilla seem to be at war with the citruses in the beginning, but as it dries down the patchouli acts as a peacemaker and Seductive Goddess settles nice and creamy-smooth, surprisingly for a chypre. Then finally, the leather note is fashionably late and at this point SDCTV Goddess lives up to it's name. Then something strange happened. As soon as I thought it was over, I couldn't help but smell something similar to coffee. Labdanum-patchouli combination? Don't be discouraged by that revelation. Its not such a terrible thing. I'd say it adds on to it's level of maturity. All the more sexier.
I would have assumed this was a darker oriental vanilla than it's sister, Golden Goddess. Perhaps a Floriental-Vanilla? I noticed the "Goddesses" mature from the original (pink), to Golden, to Seductive. I can't say whether or not it was done intentionally, but I like it.
All in all... warm-earthy vanilla floral suitable for colder weather.
guest_Heather
For the price, I think it is the best quailty in it's market. It can be a little overpowering if sprayed too much, but overall it has a very seductive smell to it due to the mix of vanilla , roses and patchouli in it. I wear this on the cooler days/nights and maybe very sparingly in the day time just because of the strong ingredants. but this is by far baby phat's best scent i think!
secretcrush
This one can come on kinda strong so I use it very sparingly when I'm feeling a lil vampish... I also like to use it to
change the depth of other fragrances like her sister Goddess,
which can be total light floral nightmare depending on my mood, lacking depth from
some darker flowers,
vanilla or, heavier woods.
W/ one spritz of this it changes the whole complexity and makes it wearable for me...
I found the 3.4 oz again and bought it and I am so happy I found it. I do smell a sweet cotton candy smell over top of something minty and medicinal but it's all good I like this stuff alot now!
ojosverdes
My sister has this one and when I smelled it I knew I had smelled it before but couldn't put my finger on it. Today I realized it smells like angel men by thierry Mugler just not as strong.
On my skin, this is like the ghost of a floral chypre. I put so much on, and I have to press my nose to my wrist just to smell it. Even then, I didn't like it.
On first application, I got some additional notes that I couldn't pinpoint, but they mixed with the rose and violet in a sharp way.
It quickly became mostly violets on me, a note which I am just now beginning to figure out I don't like.
Within minutes, some relief came with the introduction of patchouli, vanilla and incense.
Since I am a patchouli-lover, i find that it makes this fragrance tolerable, but in the end, on me, it is mostly just a barely detectable powdery floral incense that I don't enjoy. And from what I'm getting on my skin, it's certainly not black bottle worthy.
More like opaque pale pearl-pink bottle worthy.
I really wish I liked this fragrance more.
Seductive goddess smells a little bit like incense on me. With his: violet,rose,patchouli and vanilla,it creates a perfect blend of spices and flowers! Sometimes, i mix it with coconut by yves rocher,it complete that perfume so well! It add that little sweetness that i want! Love it!
when i sprayed it on my skin there was a burst of stink.skunky stink.thank goodness it didnt last long.but,isnt it wonderful that we all cant wear the same scent,else it would b a dull world.
guest_jamie
the correct notes for this fragrance is bergamot,citrus,rose,violet,leather,vanilla.labdanum,and patchouli.
soniamcalear
I love this scent but not for waring on a regular basis.
What I do is when I can't ware something on a regular basis is I spritz some on my wrist and smell that along with my regular waring perfume on my chest Im a 2 timer kind of perfume person.
IM A LITTLE MANIC WITH PERFUME.
Im not crazy about the dry down but its very spicy and night time kind of scent for a friday evening or something.
guest_Review on Seductive Goddes
I liked the package so I tried it and wow what a success!
I get so many compliments on it.
Way to go Kimora!
powdery vanilla...
it was on the discount counter at the drugstore across the street...19 bucks...hmmmmm....
This one is
another new perfume I recently purchased. I really love it! I have tried the other Baby Phat fragrances and didn't really care enough to buy them. Seductive Gooddess isn't for everyone. I think you have to like orientals to like this as it is a bit strong.
There's no way I would call this a Chypre! It's not sour or sharp in anyway. It's very gourmand because the vanilla overpowers all the other notes.
It's sweet and comfy, the opening notes are very enjoyable.
The rose is not overwhelming, neither the patchouli, both very quiet notes here. The sillage..medium strength..the perfume "dies down" very quickly after application, and feels a tad sticky, syrupy, but not annoyingly so...wich hints towards the good fixation.
This scent is not too complex, very pleasant and yummy.
a bit vintage
I found this at a real steal of a price, and decided to just take a chance on it. I think it's a keeper.
Right now I don't love it, but I am impressed by it's warm, mellow, sweetness that is grounded by a nice firm spicy patchouli. I think it will continue to grow on me. If you do not like patchouli this may not be your cup of tea.
rachelmaryaddiction
I just received this and Wow, for the price I paid $15USD, this is sexy & warm. Not sexy in a loud way, but in a warm subtle way. It sort or reminds me of a mix
between Midnight poison and the mens XS Black. Great for cold weather. I dont get any patchouli in it, i get vanilla and rose musk.
Sweet and seductive, I couldn't stop lifting my wrist to my nose for the first 20 minutes. In my view, the patchouli here is less sharp. Could be the result of vanilla or musk. These combined into a round, smooth, yummy scent perfect of a romantic night. It can be intoxicating (in a bad way) so don't spritz too much of this stuff. I'll definitely wear this on a cooler day as I suspect it will turn sour once mixed with sweat.
guest_artsy
Great! Vanilla and patchouli. It's sweet and a tad earthy. Very warm and soothing. nice.
I really like this fragrance. For the longest time I was trying to figure out what it reminded me of and I think I've finally got it! To me this is the perfect progeny of Musc Ravageur and po02. I love them all three!
I like this for evening. It reminds me a lot of JLo Glow after dark.It is one of her more unique fragrances.
I agree with gucci, this is a very good scent.
Perhaps some noticed the box before trying the perfume?
When time is given for this scent to eveolve, you will enjoy.
Warm & comfy for winter months.
My favorite of all the Babyphat
scents as well.
this is one of the best perfume kimora has succeeded in it's very worm musky and long lasting
CelesteEve
I got this for my recent birthday!
I love the warmth of this scent.
Its sophisticated but light enough for a day perfume.
Perfect for work.
Im told my scent is "magnetic".
I take that as a compliment.
I love this scent, it's really sweet and warm.
I don't smell anything minty like others here noticed and don't smell anything floral either.
Just sweet warm vanilla with a touch of cotton candy.
I bought this today on sale at Kohls. I like it for the vanilla and patchouli. The smell reminds me a little of Prada. It seems like a fall/winter scent because of the heavyness of it.
guest_unhappygirlfriend
My boyfriend bought this perfume for me yesturday for Sweetest Day and let me tell you,I thaught I was gonna get sick. Wow I wonder if people realy smell this before they distributed this.I will unfortunatly wear this for my boyfriend but I would
not wear it to go anywhere special. I dont even think Ms. Simmons would wear this product.
Chaosnmotion
I'm not a fan of the BabyPhat line but I made an exception for this one as I like chypre florals and the spiceness and it being half-price enticed me into purchasing it... but scents with patchouli always smell good on me... not the greatest in the world but still nice enough to add to my collection.
guest_marie j
Sampled this one at Kohl's and did not like it! I don't like Fabulosity either but her other 2 are very nice! Especially Golden.
tangledvines
Not a fan of this scent at all. Smells strongly of mint and vanilla. Too odd for my taste.
guest_GiGi
It's a very unique smell, and that's sort of putting it nicely. It smells like an antiseptic medication with a hint of vanilla and Tic-Tac breath mints. After I sprayed it on my wrists I thought I'd never smelled a perfume so foul before, but after it evaporated somewhat the odor became a bit better and it actually sort of grew on me to the point of where I kind of liked it....that is until I wore if a few more times and the smell started to make me feel sick to my stomach. What a disappointment because I own the other 2 perfumes by Baby Phat and my husband really likes the scent. Go figure.
Missykitten
Not much too it.
Nothing special.
guest_Noni
I LOVE it--but just use a little bit as it is potent and long lasting!
shopping_crazyx3
I hate it. It's gross-ly sexy and smells very slut like. Maybe if you spray very very little, it might smell better, but, I sprayed the normal amount and it was awful. It lasted long enough, not as long as most quality perfumes though. But back to the smell, horrible. I don't know what it is, maybe a bad combination of too much musk and something else. Or the patchouli. Sickening sweet, disgusting. I wanted to get it off as soon as possible. I wouldn't buy this, ever. For some people, it might work with their skin and they might like it, but I really don't like it.
I saw the display and sprayed it on a card, it got on me and I could not get rid of this horrific scent all day, never have I smelt anything I disliked more than this
Add Your Review
Become a member of this online perfume community and you will be able to add your own reviews.
Baby Phat Seductive Goddess by Kimora Lee Simmons
129 ratings and
60 user reviews
This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Kimora Lee Simmons Baby Phat Seductive Goddess fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Kimora Lee Simmons Baby Phat Seductive Goddess, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Baby Phat Seductive Goddess by Kimora Lee Simmons. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Baby Phat Seductive Goddess by Kimora Lee Simmons represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.
People who like this also like
Popular brands and perfumes:
Copyrights (C) 2006- perfumes magazine - All Rights Reserved - do not copy anything without prior written permission. Please read the
Fragrantica(R) LLC, San Diego, CA United States}

我要回帖

更多关于 chbaby婴儿车怎么样 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信