改错 Our teacher is having a lesson and we are listening to her 哪儿错了
Our teacher is having a lesson while we are listening to her
可是划线部分没有and
Our teacher is giving a lesson and we are listening to her
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码现在进行时练习题和答案急
一、写出下例动词的现在分词形式
1)give____2)use____3)move____4)skate____5)draw____6)tell____7)ring____8)wear____9)get____10)put____11)hit____12)stop____13)keep____14)hurt____15)know____16)lie____17)die____18)begin____19)forget____20)save____21)close____22)see____23)carry____
答案:1、giving;2、esing;3、moving;4、skating;5、drawing;6、telling;7、ringing;8、wearing;9、getting;10、putting;11、hitting;12、stopping;13、keeping;14、hurting;15、knowing;16、lying;17、dying;18、beginning;19、forgetting;20、saving;21、closing;22、seeing;23、carrying.
二、用现在进行时连写句子
___答案:Li Ping is learning to speak English.
___答案:It is raining now.
___答案:They are watching a football match on TV.
___答案:He is looking out of the window.
___答案:Look!The dog is sleep.
___答案:Listen! The baby is crying.
7)at seven o'clock
___答案:They are having a meeting at seven o’clock.
____答案:The students are preparing for English test now
三、将下例句子改成一般疑问句
1)Mike is climbing the hill.
____答案:Is Mike
climbing the hill?
2)We are having an English lesson now.
____答案:Are we having an English lesson now?
3)Li Ping is jumping like a monkey.
____答案:Is Li Ping
jumping like a monkey?
4)The students are reading the text now.
____答案:Are the students reading the text now?
5)I am studying English.
____答案:Are you studying English?
6)He is closing the window.
_____答案:Is he
closing the window?
四、对划线部分提问
1)The baby is listening to the music.
__答案:Who is listening to the music?
2)I am looking for a jacket for my son.
__答案:Whom/Who Are you looking for a jacket for?
3)She is smiling to herself in the mirror.
__答案:Where is she smiling to herself ?
4)The boys are visiting the history museum.
__答案:What are the boys doing?
5)The old man is sleeping right now.
__答案:When is the old man sleeping?
6)The children are listening to the teacher of English.
___答案:What are the children doing?
7)The cats are running up the trees.
__答案:What are the cats running?
五、将下例句子改成否定句
1)The woman is making a cake in the kitchen.
_____答案:The woman is not making a cake in the kitchen.
2)We are having lunch now.
____答案:We are not
having lunch now.
3)The boy is waiting for his mothe under the big tree.
_____答案:The boy isn’t waiting for his mothe under the big tree.
4)You are playing the violin.
______ 答案:You aren‘t playing the violin.
5)Mary is doing her best to study English well.
_____答案:Mary is not doing her best to study English well.
6)The students are doing their homework now.
_____ 答案:The students are not doing their homework now.
7)Please open the door.
_____ 答案:Please don‘t open the door.
六、用动词的正确时态填空
1)I________(talk).You________(listen)tO me now.
2)Look,the boy__________(run)fast.
3)----What are you doing?
----I_________(do) my homework.
4)----_______the students_______(read) English.
----Yes,they are.
5)Tom_______(not study)English.He is studying Chinese.
6)----Who_______(sing)a song?
----Li Ying is.
7)The girl_______(not eat)bananas now.
8)----Where____they____(stand)?
----They are standing over there.
9)Look! The boy over there_______(ply) a model plane.
10)----What is Meimei doing now?
----She______(watch)TV with her parents
11)He____(study) English very hard.
12)We often____(buy)books and things like that in the shop.
13)Polly____(not eat) a banana now.
答案:1、am;talking;are listening;2、are running;3、am doing;4、Are;reading;5、is not studying;6、is singing;7、isn‘t eating;8、Are standing;9、is plying;10、is watching;11、studies;12、buy;13、is not eating.
七、单项选择
1)Jack is_____with Jim.They are good____.
D:friend's
2)Look! Mary____doing____homework.
3)The Greens____supper now.
A:is having
C:is haveing
4)The children are____TV.
C:watching
5)Are the boys looking at the blackboard? Yes,they____.
6)There's____girl,she is very tall.
C:a second
D:all second
7)--Do you have a red pen?Which of the following is wrong?
A:Y I have one
B:Yes,I have it
C:Yes,I do
D:Sorry,I don't
8)--Excuse me.May I borrow a pen,please?
A:It doesn'
C:Certainly,
D:Not at all.
9)The boy is late for class.So he says tO the teacher,"________".
A:I'm sorry
B:Excuse me,May I come in?
C:Let me in,
D:I don't want to be late.
10)I don't want a red apple.I want____.
A:green apple
C:a green one
D:one green
答案:1、B;2、B;3、D;4、C;5、D;6、C;a second
不定冠词+序数词表示“又一”;7、B;因为a red pen是指,而it是特指.8、C;9、B;打搅对方的道歉语;10、C.
八、根据汉语意思完成下例句子
1)把你的自行车借我用一下好吗?
May I____your bike,____?
2)我们正在做第一课的练习.
____the exercises oF the____lesson.
3)李先生是我的英语启蒙老师.
Mr Li is my_____
_____teacher.
4)你有支黑的吗?
Do you have a _____
5)对不起我来晚了
I'm____that I came____here?
答案:1、borrow;please;2、are ;doing;first;3、first;English;4、black;one; 5、sorry/afraid;late
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码厚德外国语学校2017届高三英语上学期第一次月考试卷(有答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
厚德外国语学校2017届高三英语上学期第一次月考试卷(有答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
厚德外国语学校2017届高三英语上学期第一次月考试卷(有答案)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来 源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y
赣州市厚德外国语学校2017届高三年级第一次月考英语试题(时间:120分钟&&&&& 总分:150分)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 命题人:杨丽华&&&&&&&& 审题人:钟琼 第I卷第一部分
(共两节, 满分30分)第一节(共5小题;每小题1.5分,满分7.5分)听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。1.What time is it now?A. 9:10&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. 9:50&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. 10:002.What does the woman think of the weather?A. It’s nice&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. It’s warm&&&&&&&&&&& C. It’s cold3.What will the man do?A. Attend a meeting&&&&&&&& B. Give a lecture&&&&&&& C. Leave his office4.What is the woman’s opinion about the course?A. Too hard&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Worth taking&&&&&&&& C. Very easy5. What does the woman want the man to do ?A. Speak louder.&&&&&& B. Apologize to her.&&&&& C. Turn off the radio.第二节& (共15小题;每小题1.5分,满分22.5分)听下面5段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,各小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。听第6段材料,回答第6、7题。6. How long did Michael stay in China?A. Five days.&&&&& B. One week.&&&& C. Two weeks.7. Where did Michael go last year?A. Russia.&&&&&&&& B. Norway.&&&&&& C. India.听第7段材料,回答第8、9题8.Whet food does Sally like?A. Cook dinner.&&& B. Fish.&&&&&&&&&&& C. Eggs.9.What are the speakers going to do?A. Cook dinner.&&&&&&&& B. Go shopping.&&&&&&&& C. Order dishes.听第8段材料,回答第10至12题.10.Where are the speakers?A. In a hospital.& B. In the office.&& C. At home. 11.When is the report due ?A. Thursday.&&&& B. Friday.&&& C. Next Monday.12.What does George suggest Stephanie do with the report?A. Improve it.&& B. Hand it in later.&& C. Leave it with him.听第9段材料,回答第13至16题。13.What is the probable relationship between the speakers?A. Salesperson and customer.&& B. Homeowner and cleaner.& C. Husband and wife.14.What kind of apartment do the speakers prefer?A. One with two bedrooms.& B. One without furniture.& C. One near a market.15.How much rent should one pay for the one-bedroom apartment?A.$350&&&&&&&&&&&& B. $400&&&&&&&&& C. $415 16.Where is the apartment the speakers would like to see?A. On Lake Street&&&&& B. On Market&&&&&& C. On South Street.听第10段材料,回答第17至20题。17.What percentage of the world’s tea exports go to Britain?&& A. Almost 15%&&&&& B. About 30%&&&&&& C. Over 40%18.Why do tea taster taste tea with milk?A. Most British people drink tea that way.B. Tea tastes much better with milk.C. Tea with milk is healthy.19.Who suggests a price for each tea?A. Tea tasters.&&&& B. Tea exporters.&&&& C. Tea companies.20.What is the speaker talking about?A. The life of tea tasters.& B. Afternoon tea in Britain.&& C. The London Tea Trade Centre.第二部分 阅读理解 (共两节, 满分40分)第一节 (共15小题; 每小题2分, 满分30分)阅读下面短文, 从每题的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中, 选出最佳选项, 并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。ACelebrate the arts at Harvard&&ARTS FIRST: April 28-May l, 2012 &&&&& &Experience non-stop art !& Over 200 performances, exhibitions, films, and multimedia presentations Highlighting student and faculty creativity at Harvard.&&& Schedule of events:& www.ofa.fas.harvard, edu/arts, or call 617 495 8676 to request a program guide.&Join us in honoring Susan Meiselas, winner of the 2012 Harvard Arts Medal&Photographer Susan Meiselas will be awarded the Arts Medal by President Drew Gilpin Faust and will take part in a conversation organized by John Lithgow.&Friday, April 29, 4 pm&New College Theatre, 10-12 Holyoke St., Cambridge&Admission free: tickets required. Those who receive this announcement may request up to two tickets by emailing www.ofa.fas.harvard, edu/arts or calling 617 495 8676.Please indicate one or two tickets, and reply by April 25.21.How long will Harvard ARTS FIRST FESTIVAL last?&A.For two days.& B.For three days.& C.For four days.D.For five days.22.Who is a photographer?&A.Susan Meiselas.&B.Drew Gilpin Faust.&C.John Lithgow.&D.Holyoke Johnson.23.What do you know about the event at New College Theatre?&A.People must buy tickets for it.&B.Everyone can go to it.&C.It begins at 10 am on April 29.&D.One can get two tickets at most.BOnce Dr. Mellinkoff invited me to join him at the hospital to discuss interesting cases with his students. The case at hand was a Guatemalan man, aged 34, who had a fever and many other medical problems. His condition was not improving, and there was not much hope he would live.Dr. Mellinkoff asked to see the patient. He introduced himself in Spanish and, in a very gentle voice, asked how he felt. The patient smiled and said everything was all right. Then the doctor asked if he was able to eat. The patient said that he had no desire to eat.“ Are you getting food you like? ”The patient said nothing.“ Do you get the kind of food you have at home? ”The answer was no.The doctor put his hand on the man’s shoulder and his voice was very soft.“ If , you had food that you liked , would you eat it? ”“ Yes , yes. ” the patient said.The change in the patient’s appearance couldn’t have been more obvious. Nothing was said , but it was easy to tell that a message had been sent and had also been received.Later, the doctor asked why the Guatemalan man wasn’t getting food he could eat. One of the students said, “ We all know how difficult it is to get the kitchen to make special meals. ”“ Suppose, ” the doctor replied, “ you felt a certain medicine was absolutely necessary but that our hospital didn’t carry it, would you accept defeat or would you insist the hospital meet your request? ”“ I would probably insist, ” the student said.“ Very well, ” the doctor said. “ You might want to try the same method in the kitchen. It won’t be easy, but I can help you Meanwhile, let’s get some food inside this man as fast as possible, and stay with it. Or he’ll be killed by hunger. By the way, there must be someone among you who can speak Spanish. If we want to make real progress, we need to be able to talk with him. ”Three weeks later, Dr. Mellinkoff told me that the Guatemalan man had left the hospital under his own power. It takes more than medicine you also have to talk to them and make them comfortable.24. The patient had no desire to eat because __________.A. he was not hungry&&&&B. he was seriously illC. he was given special meals&&&& D. he was not satisfied with the food25. According to the passage , we can conclude that __________.A. the patient was from another country .B. the patient’s illness was caused by hungerC. Dr. Mellinkoff performed an operation on the patientD. the hospital failed to provide the right medicine for the patient26. Which of the following words can be used to describe Dr. Mellinkoff ?A. Cold.&&B. Considerate.&&C. Curious .&&D. Confident.27. What do you think Dr. Mellinkoff wanted to tell his students in this case?A. Doctors should know their patients’ real problems.B. Doctors should be able to speak foreign languages.C. Doctors should try to improve their medical skills.D. Doctors should give more medicine to patients.
CWanted, Someone for a Kiss&&&&& We're looking for producers to join us on the sound of London Kiss 100 FM.You'll work on the station's music programmes.Music production experience in radio is necessary, along with rich knowledge of modern dance music.Please apply(申请) in writing to Producer Vacancies, Kiss 100.&&&&& Father Christmas&&&&& We're looking for a very special person, preferably over 40, to fill our Father Christmas suit.Working days: Every Saturday from November 24 to December 15 and every day fromDecember 17 to December 24 except Sundays, 10:30-16:00.Excellent pay.Please contact (联系) the Enterprise Shopping Centre, Station Parade, Eastbourne.&&&&&& Accountants AssistantWhen you join the team in our Revenue Administration Unit, you will be providing assistance within all parts of the Revenue Division, dealing with post and other general duties.If you are educated to GCSE grade C level we would like to talk to you.This position is equally suitable for a school leaver or for somebody who has office experience.& Wealden District Council.&&&&&& Software Trainer&&&&&& If you are aged 24-45 and have experience in teaching and training, you could be the person we are looking for.You should be good at the computer and have some experience in programme writing.You will be allowed to make your own decisions, and to design.courses as well as present them.Pay upwards of £15,000 for the right person.Pleaseapply by sending your CV (简历) to Mrs R.Oglivie, Palmlace Limited.28. Who should you get in touch with if you hope to work in a radio station?A. Producer Vacancies, Kiss 100.&&&B. Mrs Oglivie, Palmlace Limited.C. The Enterprise Shopping Centre.&&D. Wealden District Council.29. We learn from the ads that the Enterprise Shopping Centre needs a person who________.A. is aged between 24 and 40.&& &B. may do some training work.C. should deal with general duties.&& &D. can work for about a month.30. Which position is open to recent school graduates?A. Producer, London Kiss.&&& &B. Accountants Assistant.C. Father Christmas.&&&& &D. Software Trainer.31.What kind of person would probably apply to Palmlace Limited?A. One with GCSE grade C level.&&&&& B. One with some office experience.C. One having good computer knowledge.& D. One trained in producing music programmes.DName: Sam Champion& Hot job: TV Weatherman& Where: WABC-TV, New York City& When you were a child, did you plan to forecast wind, rain, and snow on TV?I want to be a foreign journalist. I took courses in weather science at Eastern Kentucky University, but I majored in broadcasting news& How did you finally become a weatherman?& My first job in the early 80’s was at the local TV station in Paducah, Kentucky. I did everything from turning on the lights in the morning to writing and delivering morning news. I put together weather forecasts, and become interested in them.& Back then, how did you forecast weather?& Independent companies collected computer information that showed, for example, how a single weather system might split into snow or snow mixed with rain. The information was often opposite and the job of a weather man was to study the information and make the best educated guess about the storm & Has weather forecasting changed much with new technology?& Advanced computers, satellites, and Doppler radar(sound waves used to track storms)have made forecasting more exact. But we still know very little about how weather is shaped. So far, we just have theories.& Any advice for children who’d like to become weather scientists?To me, weather is the most exciting filed in the world. There are still so many more questions about weather than answers. After all, if we can’t foresee floods or hurricanes, how safe a society are we? Weather forecasting is wide open for scientists who love to solve puzzling problems. The next generation of meteorologists will unlock many of Earth science, and study meteorology in college& Thanks, Sam32. Judging from the writing style, the text is_______.&A. a diary&&&& B. an interview&&&& C. a news story&&&&& &D. an announcement33. As a child, ABC-TV’s Sam Champion wanted to be a _______.&A. space scientist&& &B. weatherman&& C. news reporter&& &D. meteorologist34. Present weather forecasting technology_______.&A. has made weather report more exact than ever&&B. is still not perfect&C. hasn’t changed much in the last 50 years&&&D. both A and B35. The study of weather science is called_______.A. meteorology&&&B. forecasting&&C. geography&& D. earth science
第二节 (共5小题; 每小题2分, 满分10 分) && 根据短文内容, 从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。What is a big dream?&&& 36&& Or, is a big dream something that provides only entertainment? Children dream big dreams, but there are three barriers to realizing dreams.They often kill them before they ever have a chance to grow.The SelfImmediately following the birth of a big dream,& a negative self - talk takes over and gives all the reasons why it cannot happen. This inside voice is the ego(自我). It' s there for protecting and should be listened to.&&& 37&& Most people are influenced by the inside voice.That's why only a handful of people make their dream come true.38& Family and friends are a lot like the ego.They want to protect those they love, so they will often list all the reasons why the big dreams won't come true. Sometimes, family and friends destroy dreams of those they love most, out of their own fear of being left behind.The WorldIf one gets past the first two barriers,& one has to face the world. 39& In the past, big dreamers were locked up and sometimes even killed when they were shown to the world.Fortunately, in most of the world today, big dreamers just get laughed at.The way to realize a big dream is with confidence and action.When children have confidence and then take action, they will be ready to accept any failure.The truth is that every great dreamer whose dreams have never seen the light of success knows failure well.&& 40&& &A.Family and Friends&B.How Big Dreams Die&C.Does a big dream show one's future?&D.They simply fail until they succeed.&E.It is the last and the most terrible barrier.&F.Sometimes it is right,& but more often it is wrong.&G.And their big dream is to be a rock star or a famous artist.
第三部分 英语知识运用 (共两节, 满分45分)第一节 完形 (共20小题; 每小题1.5分, 满分30分)&&& 阅读下面短文, 从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中, 选出可以填人空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。My class and I visited Chris Care Center in Phoenix, Arizona to comfort the old people who needed a little cheering up during the holiday season. The first two&&&& 41&& there were for persons requiring help in taking care of themselves. We sang&&& 42&& for them. They loved our sweet songs and the flowers that we left with them.As we were&& 43&& on the third floor for old people with Alzheimer (老年痴呆症), most of them&&& 44&& off at the walls or floor. However, one lady&& 45& my eye. She was sitting by the door, in a wheelchair, singing songs to herself. They weren’t the songs that we were singing, at least they didn’t&&& 46&&& like that. As we got&&& 47&& with each festive song, she did as well. The louder we got, the louder she got.&&& 48&&& she was singing, she was also&& 49&& out to us with her hands and body. I knew that I should have gone over to her, but I thought that my&&& 50&& were to my students. People who worked at the care center could&& 51&&& to her, I thought. Just when I stopped feeling&& 52&& about not giving her the attention she needed, one of my students, Justin, showed me what the holiday season is really about. Justin also&& 53&& the same lady. The difference between us is that he&& 54&& on her needs, but I didn’t. During the last song, “Silent Night,” Justin walked over to her and held her hand. He looked this aged lady in her&& 55&& and with his actions said, “You are important, and I will take my&& 56&& to let you know that.” This tired, elderly lady stopped singing and held his hand. Then she touched his cheek with 57 hand. Tears began to fall down her face. No&& 58&& can completely describe that touching moment... It&& 59&&& a boy to teach me, a man, about kindness and love. Justin’s example of a complete, selfless attitude toward another was a&& 60&& that I will never forget. He was the teacher that day, and I consider myself& lucky to have witnessed his lesson.&&&&&&&&& 41. A. buildings&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. rooms&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &C. floors&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. groups42. A. shyly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&B. bravely&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. madly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. beautifully43. A.& meeting&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. dancing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &C. gathering&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. singing44. A.& shut&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&B. stared&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. paid&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. glared45. A.& caught&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. looked&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &C. escaped&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. hurt46. A. appear&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. hear&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &C. sound&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. feel47. A. louder&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. nearer&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &C. faster&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. higher48. A. Because&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&B. As&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &C. Since&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. Though49. A. moving&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. reaching&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &C. coming&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. spreading50. A. interests&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. abilities&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &C. feelings&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. responsibilities51. A. speak&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. object&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &C.& compare&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. attend& 52. A. afraid&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. sure&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &C.& scary&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. guilty 53. A. feared&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. avoided&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &C. noticed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. helped54. A. called&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. acted&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &C.& kept&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&D. insisted 55. A. tears&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. hands&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &C.& face&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. eyes 56. A. time&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. flower&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &C. body&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. cheek57. A.another&&&&B. his&&&&C. the other&&&D. herself58. A. words&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. poems&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &C. expressions&&&&&&&&&&& &D. songs59. A. took&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. wasted&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &C. caused&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. made60. A. message&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. lesson&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &C. activity&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. class第II卷第二节 (共10小题; 每小题1.5分, 满分15分)&& 阅读下面材料,在空白处填入适当的内容(1个单词)或括号内单词的正确形式。 There was once a guy who suffered from a cancer, one that can’ t be cured. He was 18 years old and he could die anytime. All his life, he was stuck in his house taken care of by __61__ mother. He never went outside but he was tired __62__ staying home and wanted to go out for once. So he asked his mother and she gave him __63__ (permit).He walked down his block and __64__(find) a lot of stores. He passed a CD store and looked through __65__ front door for a second. He stopped and saw a beautiful girl about his age. He opened the door and walked in, not looking at anything else but her. He walked __66__(close) until he was finally at the front desk __67__ she sat. She looked up and smiled, “Can I help you?” He said, “I would like to buy a CD.” He picked one out and gave her the money for it. “Would you like me to wrap it for you?” she asked,__68__(smile) again. He nodded and she went to the back. She came back with the wrapped CD and gave it to him. After that, he often bought a CD there. One day, he went there buying a CD like he did every day,and once __69__ she went to the back of the store _70__ came back with it wrapped. He took it and when she wasn’t looking, he left his phone number on the desk and ran out...
第四部分写作(共两节;满分35分)第一节短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)请你修改下面短文,共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏子符号(∧)并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下画一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;& 2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。I couldn’t believe my ears when I heard my name calling. I was chosen to play the leading role in the play, that was my dream. As a shy and thin girl, I used to be quite afraid of speaking in the public. But my parents and teachers always encourage me to do so. Now I have changed great. In class, I am often the first one to stand up and answer questions even if I may take some mistakes. No pains, no gains. Now I am always brave enough overcome the difficulty in my heart and have changed in a lively girl. So my experience shows that we should not be afraid of losing face but only in this way can we make progresses.
第二节 书面表达(满分25分)假如你是李明,上周你班同学就“毕业前我们该为学校做些什么?”进行了讨论。请你根据以下内容要点,将同学们的建议用英语写一封信告诉你的笔友David, 并谈谈你的想法及理由。1.为图书馆捐书; 2.美化校园;& 3.刻苦学习。注意:&&& 1.词数120左右;2.可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;3.开头已为你写好,不计入总词数。Dear David,Last week we held an enthusiastic discussion on what we should do for our school before we graduate.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________&一、&1-5 ACABC&&& 6-10 BABCB&& 11-15 ABCAB&& 16-20 CAAAC二、阅读理解21-23 CAD&& 24-27 DABA& 28-31 ADBC& 32-35 BCDA& 36-40 CFAED三、完形41-45 CDDBA& 46-50 CABBD& 51-55 DDCBD& 56-60 ACAAB四、语法填空&61. his62. of63.&  permission64. found65. the66. closer67. where68. smiling69. again70. and五、改错&1、calling__called&&&&&&&& 2.that-----which3. In public&&&&&&& 4.encouraged&&&& 5. great-----greatly&6 Take----make&&&&&& 7.to overcome&&&&&& 8. in----into& 9.& But----and&&&& 10.& progresses-------progress六、书面表达Dear David, &&&&& Last week we held a discussion on what we should do for our school before we graduate. The students in our class have different suggestions. &&&&& Some students think that we can collect money to buy some books for the school library or something else for the school. Other students think that it's not necessary to spend money. We can study hard and make our school feel proud of us. &&&&& In my opinion, we don't have to spend money. We can do something meaningful without money. For example, we can do some voluntary work to beautify the school's environment or try to get better results in the coming exams so that our school will be proud of us.&&&&& (In my opinion, we can collect our pocket money to buy some books for our school library. We can buy some detective stories and English novels. They don't cost much but they are useful. The younger students will like them. I hope every student in our school can do so. ) &&&&& I'd like to know your idea. Could you give me some advice? Best wishes!Li Ming 文章来 源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y
没有相关试题上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?}

我要回帖

更多关于 the tango lesson 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信