资料概述与简介
绝密★启用前
2016年高考冲刺卷(7)新课标I卷)
注意事项:
1. 本试卷分第Ⅰ卷(选择题)和第Ⅱ卷(非选择题)两部分。答题前,考生务必将自己的姓名、考生号填写在答题卡上。
2. 回答第Ⅰ卷时,每小题选出答案后,用2B铅笔把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑,如需改动,用橡皮擦干净后,再选涂其他答案标号。写在试卷上无效。
3. 回答第Ⅱ卷时,将答案填写在答题卡上,写在试卷上无效。
4. 考试结束,将本试卷和答题卡一并交回。
第一部分:听力(共两节,每小题1.5分,满分30分)1. What time is it now?
2. What does the man mean?
A. They have left for the airport.
B. They are on the way to the airport.
C. They may be late for the plane.
3. What kind of music does the woman like?
A. Popular music.
B. Jazz music.
C. Classical music.
4. What does the man suggest the woman do?
A. Take some medicine.
B. Drink more water.
C. Go on a diet.
5. What does the man tell the woman?
A. There is another cat like his.
B. He never loses his dog at all.
C. She has mistaken it for his dog.
(共15小题;每小题1.5分,满分22.5分)
听下面5段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项
中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每
小题5秒钟;听完后,各小题将给出 5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。
听第6段材料,回答第6、7题。6. How soon will the man finish his book?
A. In several months.
B. In a few days.
C. In two months.
7. What is the man going to do?
A. He will market his book himself.
B. He will ask his friends to advertise the book.
C. He hasn’t made a decision.
听第7 段材料,回答第8.9 题
8. When is Alice’s birthday?
A. The next day.
B. The day after tomorrow.
C. The day they had the talk.
9. What will the man and the woman buy for Alice?
A. A record.
B. Some flowers.
C. A box of chocolates.
听第8 段材料,回答第10至12题
10. What does the woman say about the restaurant?
A. It is very old.
B. The fish there is fresh.
C. The beef there is delicious.
11. What do we know about the restaurant?
A. It serves roast dinners on Sundays.
B. It doesn’t serve vegetarian dishes.
C. It opens from 7: 00 p. m. to 11: 00 p. m. on Sundays.
12. What will the man do next?
A. Book a table.
B. Check the menu.
C. Call the woman’s sister.
听第9 段材料,回答第13至16题
13. What are the speakers talking about?
A. Their own parents.
B. Their own changes.
C. Their long-lost relatives.
14. What does the man say about Aunt Gertrude?
A. She is looking so old.
B. She is so thin now.
C. She has long hair.
15. What does Cousin Emily wear?
A. An orange dress.
B. A yellow dress.
C. A white dress.
16. Where does Aunt Jane live now?
A. In Boston.
B. In Chicago.
C. In Atlantic City.
听第10段材料,回答第17至20题
17. How will the adventurers cross the Amazon River?
A. By train.
B. By boat.
C. By bike.
18. What will the adventurers do in the rain forests of Brazil?
A. See the sunrise.
B. Look at a variety of animals.
C. Take a boat to the base of the falls.
19. Where will the adventurers go in the second week?
A. To the Mount Fuji.
B. To the Niagara Falls.
C. To the Amazon River.
20. What does the speaker say about the temples in Thailand?
A. They are incredible.
B. They are unforgettable.
C. They are indescribable.
答案:1~5ACCBC
6~10BABAB
11~15ACCBA
16~20CBBAC
第二部分:阅读理解(共两节,满分40分 )
(共15小题;每小题2分,满分30分)
阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
The new high-speed railway line between Urumqi,capital of the Xinjiang Uygur self-governing region,and Lanzhou,capital of Gansu province,has cut train travel time by half to less than 12 hours.
The dramatic improvement will benefit many families planning reunions for Spring Festival.
“For the first time,I feel home is not that far away after all,”said Liang Shaofu as he boarded a high-speed train in Urumqi with six members of his family.
The 35-year-old left Lanzhou to set up a dry fruit business in Xinjiang eight years ago,and he has now settled in Urumqi.
The 1,776-km line,which passes through Qinghai province and is the country’s first
high-speed railway to be built in a high-altitude region,came into service on Dec 26.
“We normally drive home for Spring Festival to avoid the difficulties of buying seven train tickets for the whole family during the peak season,”Liang said.“Driving can be very tiring and dangerous sometimes,so one year we even decided not to go back to Lanzhou simply to avoid the trip.”
More than 600,000 passengers traveled on the line during its first month,and the Urumqi Railway Bureau said the introduction of high-speed services will ease transport pressure during the Spring Festival peak season.
The existing usual railway line could no longer support Xinjiang’s development.All
passenger trains will gradually shift to the new link,leaving the old one to be used for goods.As a result,Xinjiang’s annual goods ability could reach 200 million metric tons from the current 70 million.
The line passes through areas that experience high winds,and it also crosses parts of the
deserted Qinghai-Tibet Plateau and the bone-dry sands of the Gobi Desert.
The project could help China to promote its high-speed railway technology abroad,said Ma Xi zhang,director of the Lanzhou-Xinjiang railway project’s_management department in Xinjiang.这是一篇新闻报道类的短文。主要介绍了从兰州到乌鲁木齐的高铁项目的优势以及高铁给新疆人民带来的好处。
21.How long did it take to go from Urumqi to Lanzhou by the usual train before?
A.about 12 hours.
B.About 6 hours.
C.About 18 hours.
D.About 24 hours.22.What’s the main advantage of the new high-speed railway?
A.It takes more time to go to Urumqi to Lanzhou.
B.It will be more convenient for people all over the country to Xinjiang.
C.All the people in Lanzhou can return home on festivals.
D.It helps to improve Xinjiang’s development.D.细节理解题。通读全文,并根据文章倒数第三段的As a result, Xinjiang's annual goods ability could reach 200 million metric tons from the current 70 million可知高铁有助于新疆的发展。故选D。
23.From the passage we can learn________.
A.Xinjiang’s annual goods ability can increase nearly four times
B.the new railway technology may help more railway lines to be built abroad
C.the high-speed railway lines can’t be built across the bone-dry sands
D.the old railway lines can only carry goods now
24.Which of the following is true according to the passage?
A.The new high-speed railway line is good for all people to go home.
B.The new high-speed railway line benefits businessmen to carry goods.
C.Taking the new train is safer than driving home from Urumqi to Lanzhou.
D.Businessmen seldom went home for Spring Festival before.C.推理判断题。根据文章第二段The dramatic improvement will benefit many families planning reunions for Spring Festival排除A;通读全文,高铁主要让人们出行方便,B、D不符合文意;根据文章的第六段Driving can be very tiring and dangerous sometimes, so one year we even decided not to go back to Lanzhou simply to avoid the trip可知坐新火车比开车回家更安全。故选C。
考点:考查新闻报道类的短文
Coolest Hotels in the World
Ariau Amazon Towers
The Ariau Amazon Towers hotel lets you sleep in a tree house. Eight towers make up this hotel that offers over 300 rooms. If you really want to get into the spirit, book the Tarzan Suite which is large enough for a big family. You’ll be thirty feet up in the air and can travel between the towers through their wooden walkways.
Prices: starting at $300 one night for each person for a regular room and going all the way up to $3000 for the Tarzan Suite.
For more information, visit the website:
The Ice Hotel
Every winter in Jukkasjarvi, Sweden, a special kind of hotel called the Ice Hotel is built. Each year, world-famous artists are invited to design and produce works of art from the ice, many of which can be found in the rooms. You’ll have your choice between hot or cold rooms, but you will be well advised to stay at least one night in a cold room for a true experience.
Prices: starting at $318 one night for each person for either a cold room or a warm one.
For more information, visit the website:
Propeller Island
Propeller Island City Lodge is a very special hotel that was designed by a German artist. Each room provides you with the possibility of living in a work of art. Every single piece of furniture in the thirty rooms of the hotel has been hand-made and each room is completely different. You’ll be able to choose a room based on your own personal tastes.
Prices: starting at just $91 a night, and an additional person for only 20 extra dollars.
For more information, visit the website: http://www.
For information about other cool hotels in the world, visit the website:
试题分析:文章介绍了几家很特殊的宾馆及其特色服务。 25. What is special about the Ariau Amazon Towers hotel?
A. You can sleep in tree houses.
B. You can choose any of the towers.
C. It is designed for big families.
D. Every room has a walkway.26. For two persons spending a night in one of these hotels, they have to pay at least ______.
A. 细节题。根据最后一部分Prices: starting at just $91 a night, and an additional (另外) person for only 20 extra dollars.说明它的价格是111.而另外几家的价格都远高于这,故最少要付111美元,故A正确。
27. Which website should you visit if you want to find out whether there exists a hotel under the sea?
C. http://www.
D. 推理题。根据文章最后For information about other cool hotels In the world, visit the website: 文章中提及的这几家宾馆都没有提供海底的房间,如果你要寻找一个在海底的宾馆,你可以去这个网站,因为这个网站提供了另外一些宾馆的信息。故选D。 28. Which hotel would invite artists to come to work every year?
A. Propeller Island City Lodge.
B. Ariau Amazon Towers.
C. The Ice Hotel.
D. Bahama Beach Club.
考点:考查广告布告类短文阅读
It was reported last week that developers could take photos from Apple mobile and Google Android devices without the phone owners knowing that the images were being taken. In Apple’s case, developers can also obtain the location information for each photo.
Senator(参议员) Charles Schumer said in a telephone interview that his office had spoken with officials at both Apple and Google on Monday.
“We asked them if they could find a way on their own to prevent Apple from having access to private information,” Mr. Schumer said. “They were friendly and open to the idea that this ought to be changed.”
On Sunday, Mr. Schumer said that he planned to send a letter to the Federal Trade Commission asking the agency to investigate Apple and Google after the privacy concerns came to light. Claudia Bourne Farrell, an F.T.C. spokeswoman, said the agency had received the letter but she could not comment further.
“It worries people to think that one’s personal photos, address book, and who knows what else can be obtained and even posted online without permission,” Mr. Schumer wrote in his letter to the F. T.C. “If the technology exists to open the door to this kind of privacy invasion, then surely technology exists to close it, and that’s exactly what must happen.”
Mr. Schumer said if Apple and Google could not come to an agreement to fix the problem, then he would be forced to take the issue further.
He said other companies had been willing to work with his office to fix issues. “I’m optimistic that we can get this changed without any regulation,” he said. “If it’s not changed, then we’ll turn to the F.T.C., and if that doesn’t work then we’ll consider legislative approach.”
The F.T.C. has warned companies to try to be more vigilant(警醒的) in their efforts to protect consumers when it comes to privacy.
试题分析:本文讲的是苹果公司和谷歌公司利用显影剂可以在主人不知情的情况下从苹果手机或谷歌安装设备中获取照片时,引起了Mr. Schumer和很多人的关注。Mr. Schumer先是向两家公司领导人提出要求,后又给公平贸易委员会写信,并说假如没用,他还会走立法的途径。 29. The senators spoke with officials at both Apple and Google_______.
A. to urge them not to invade consumers’ privacy.
B. to discuss whether it is illegal to have access to private information.
C. to stop them from developing the technology of taking photos.
D. to keep them from obtaining the location information for each photo.
30. Which of the following statements is True?
A. Privacy invasion from Apple has existed for a long time.
B. Mr. Schumer takes the privacy concerns caused by Apple and Google seriously.
C. Privacy invasion from Google has existed for a long time.
D. Apple and Google have decided to make a change.
B.推理判断题。从文中我们知道,Mr. Schumer先跟苹果和谷歌公司谈论此事,要他们想办法解决,后又给公平贸易委员会写信,甚至还要走立法的途径。说明他很重视这件事。故选C。 31.Mr. Schumer’s letter to the F.T.C. mainly shows that the technology to open the door to privacy invasion_______.
A. causes privacy invasion to happen frequently.
B. can be used if permitted.
C. causes people to worry about the safety of their personal information.
D. causes personal information to be posted online without permission.
C.细节理解题。根据第五段第一句It worries people to think that one’s personal photos, address book, and who knows what else can be obtained and even posted online without permission这让人们担心个人的照片、住址名册还有其它的什么东西都可能被盗,甚至未经允许在网上公布。故选D。 32. Where can we read about the passage?
A. In a newspaper.
B. In a magazine.
C. In a science report.
D. In a textbook.
A.推理判断题。这时一篇新闻类的文章,应该在报纸上看得到。故选C。
考点:考查新闻类阅读
Many people believe Henry Ford invented the automobile (汽车). But Henry Ford did not start to build his first car until 1896. That was eleven years after two Germans developed the world's first automobile. Many people believe Henry Ford invented the production line that moved a car's parts to the worker, instead of making the worker move to the parts. That is not true, either. Many factory owners used methods of this kind before Ford. What Henry Ford did was to use other people's ideas and make them better. And he made the whole factory a moving production line.
In the early days of the automobile, almost every car maker raced his cars. It was the best way of gaining public notice. Henry Ford decided to build a racing car. Ford's most famous race was his first one. It was also the last race in which he drove the car himself.
The race was in 1901, at a field near Detroit. All of the most famous cars had entered, but only two were left: the Winton and Ford's. The Winton was famous for its speed. Most people thought the race was over before it began.
The Winton took an early lead. But halfway through the race, it began to lose power. Ford started to gain. And near the end of the race, he took the lead. Ford won the race and defeated the Winton. His name appeared in newspapers and he became well-known
all over the United States. Within weeks of the race, Henry Ford
formed a new automobile company. In 1903, a doctor in Detroit bought the first car from the company. That sale was the beginning of Henry Ford's dream. Ford said: "I will build a motor car for the great mass of people. It will be large enough for the family, but small enough for
one person to operate and care for. It will be built of the best materials. It will be built by the best men to be employed. And it will be built
with the simplest plans that modern engineering can produce. It will be so low in price that no man making good money will be unable to own one."
The Model T was a car of that kind. It only cost $850. It was a simple machine that drivers could depend on. Doctors bought the Model T. So did farmers. Even criminals. They considered it the fastest and surest form of transportation. Americans loved the Model T. They wrote stories and songs about it. Thousands of Model T's were built in the first few years.
试题分析:本文介绍了Henry Ford。Henry Ford会很好的利用别人的主意,他的梦想是制造普通顾客可以购买的汽车。 33.What do we know about Henry Ford from Paragraph 1?
A. He made good use of ideas from others.
B. He produced the first car in the world.
C. He knew how to improve auto parts.
D. He invented the production line.
A.细节题。由文章What Henry Ford did was to use other people's ideas and make them better.可知Henry Ford会很好的利用别人的主意,选A。 34.Why did Henry Ford take part in the 1901 car race?
A. To show off his driving skills.
B. To draw public attention.
C. To learn about new technology.
D. To raise money for his new company.
B.推理题。由文章第3段The Winton was famous for its speed. Most people thought the race was over before it began.可得出 Henry Ford 参加1901年的汽车比赛是想获得公众的注意,选B。 35.“That sale” in Paragraph 4 refers to
A. the selling of Ford cars at reduced prices
B. the sale of Model T to the mass of people
C. he selling of a car to a Detroit doctor
D. the sales target for the Ford Company
考点:考查人物传记类短文第二节(共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)
根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。
Although problems are a part of our lives,it certainly doesn’t mean that we let them rule our lives forever.One day or the other, you’11 have to stand up and say—problem,I don’t want you in my life.
36 Problems with friends,parents,girlfriends,husbands,and children—the list goes on.
Apart from these.the inner conflicts within ourselves work, too.These keep adding to our
problems.Problems come in different shapes,colors and feelings.
But good news is that all problems can be dealt with.Now read on how to solve your
problems.
Talk about your problems.What most of us think is that our problem can be understood only by us and that no talking is going to help.37 Talking helps you move on and let go.
Write your problems.38 When you write down your problems,you are setting free all the tension from your system.You can try throwing away the paper on which you wrote your
problems.By doing this,imagine yourself throwing away the problems from your life.
Don't lose faith and hope.No matter what you lose in life,don’t lose faith and hope.Even if you lose all your money,family…you should still have faith.39
Your problems aren’t the worst.No matter what problem you get in life,there’re another one million people whose problems are huger than yours.40 Your problems might just seem big and worse,but in reality they can be removed.
Go about and solve your problems because every problem,however big or small,always has away out.
A.But the truth is that when you talk about it,you’re setting free the negative energies that have been gathering within you.
B.When we have a pressing,critical,urgent,and life-threatening problem,how do we try to solve it.
C.Tell yourself:when they can deal with them,why can't I?
D.Of course,we’ve been fighting troubles ever since we were born.
E.We can often overcome the problem and achieve the goal by making a direct attack.
F.Having a personal diary can also be of huge help if you don't want a real person to talk with.
G.With faith and hope,you can rebuild everything that you lose.
试题分析:文章主要讲的是怎样处理生活中遇到的问题。问题常常伴随我们的日常生活,我们有时候会想把问题解决掉。一个人从出生就开始跟麻烦打交道,遇到问题并不可怕,问题是可以被解决的。 D根据第一段“you’ll have to stand up and say – problem, I don’t want you in my life.”和第二段“Problems with friends, parents, girlfriends, husbands, and children – the list goes on.”可知,问题伴随一个人的一生,D项“当然,自从我们出生的那一刻起,我们就在和麻烦作斗争”起到了衔接上下文的作用,故选D。 AWhat most of us think is that our problem can be understood only by us and that no talking is going to help.大多数人都会认为,自己的问题只有自己能够解决,说出来也没有用。A项转折,强调把问题说出来能够释放内心积压的消极情绪,故选A。
考点:考查信息匹配
第三部分 英语知识运用(共两节,满分35分)
完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)
阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
My name's James and I am an 18-year "Cancer Survivor". When I was 15 years of age, I was at my house one day with my two sisters and when I tried to run up the steps, I blacked out, and _41_ the stairs very hard. When I came to myself, I remembered my sisters saying “Are you all right?” and I replied “I think so, yeah.” But little did my sisters and I know that was the beginning of this _42_. When I began to try to climb the stairs, my whole right leg hurt seriously. I couldn’t move it _43_ the assistance of my hands. The _44_ was horrible. I finally made my way upstairs and I couldn’t _45_ I couldn’t move my leg. As time went on it got _46_ so a month later I finally went to hospital. I explained to the doctor what had happened. Then I was asked to go to the rooms _47_ they treated me to the X-rays, MRI, and CAT SCANS machines. One week later, my doctor _48_ the house and said, “You need to come up here right away!”
My mother and I _49_ up there and they had the X-rays results ready for me--My body seemed _50_ except my right leg. I was surrounded by doctors and nurses.
I got my _51_, but wasn’t clear on what was happening. They _52_us back home. Three days later, they _53_ an expert from another continent or someplace and he looked at my X-rays one time and said “OH MY GOD, this young man has bone cancer.”
Once all of that got cleared up, they _54_ my chemotherapy(化疗) treatments a week later. On October 9, 2014, I had the surgery, the bone replacement surgery. I was told that I couldn’t _55_ like a normal person anymore, so _56_ was impossible. I couldn’t do this or that, etc. Basically my _57_ was over before it even got started. When I got through with my final chemotherapy I was _58_40 kg.
I want to share this story with you guys because today I’m 84 kg with 2% body fat. I don’t smoke or drink. I can walk and even run. I’m so __59_ to be here and forever to grace life with my presence each day. My dream is to become the “__60__” to everybody who ever thought about giving up on life because it’s so hard, or just simply not living it.
41.A. took
D. climbed
42.A. dream  
B. terror 
43. A. without
B. from  
44. A. pain
B. change  
C. danger  
45.A. guess
B. notice 
C. believe 
D. understand
46. A. Better 
B. worse  
C. stranger  
D. cleaner
47. A. when 
B. before 
C. though  
48. A. found  
B. searched  
C. visited  
49. A. came  
B. rushed  
C. looked  
50. A. weak
B. terror  
51. A. treatment  
B. needs  
C. results  
D. recovery
52. A. followed
B. carried  
C. sent  
D. directed
53. A. flew 
B. promised  
C. allowed  
54.A. continued
B. started  
C. postponed
D. cancelled
55. A. work  
B. walk  
C. think  
56. A. playing  
B. stepping  
C. running  
D. learning
57. A. plan  
B. hope  
C. career  
58. A. only  
B. even  
C. ever  
59. A. nervous  
B. relieved  
C. curious  
D. grateful
60.A. Inspiration
B. Instruction
C. Introduction
D. Information
41---45CBAAC 46---50BDDBD 51---55CCABB 56---60CDADA
试题分析:本文讲述的是作者的右腿严重受伤,没有手的帮助不能移动。而经过治疗作者康复,他愿意和大家一起分享这个故事。他是如此地感激地能生活在这里,他的梦就是要鼓励那些想放弃生活的人。
41.C考查动词。A. took拿走;B. moved移动;C. hit击打;D. climbed爬。句意:我昏了过去,重重地撞在楼梯上。故选C。
45 C考查动词。A. guess猜测;B. notice注意;C. believe相信;D. understand明白。根据上句:我终于走到了楼上。可知“我不相信我不能移动我的腿”。故选C。
46.B考查形容词。A.better更好;B. worse更差;C. stranger更奇怪的;D. cleaner更干净的。根据后一句so a month later I finally went to hospital.所以一个月后我最后去了医院。可知“随着时间的推移,情况更糟糕”。故选B。
47.D考查定语从句。A. when当---时候;B. before在---以前;C. though尽管;D. where在哪里。 句意:我被要求去用X光线治疗我的房间。the rooms是先行词,后面是where引导的定语从句。故选D。
48.D考查动词。A. found发现;B. searched搜查;C. visited访问;D. called叫,喊。句意:一周之后医生往我房里打电话。故选D。
49.B考查动词。A. came来;B. rushed冲出;C. looked看;D. stayed停留。根据上句You need to come up here right away!你需要立刻来这里。可知“我和妈妈冲到那里”。故选B。
50.D考查形容词。A. weak 弱的;B. terror恐惧;C. slim苗条;D. fine好的。句意:除了我的右腿以外我的身体似乎好了。故选D。
51.C考查名词。A. treatment治疗;B. needs需要;C. results结果;D. recovery发现。句意:我得到了结果。故选C。
52.C考查动词。A. followed跟着;B. carried搬运;C. sent寄送;D. directed指导。句意:他们把我送回家。故选C。
53.A考查动词。A. flew飞, 飞行;B. promised许诺;C. allowed允许;D. served服务。根据后面an expert from another continent or someplace来自另一个洲或某个地方。可知是很远的地方,应该是做飞机来的,故选A。
54.B考查动词。A. continued 继续;B. started开始; C. postponed使延期,延;D. cancelled取消。句意:一周后他们开始为我化疗治疗。故选B。
55.B考查动词。A. work工作;B. walk散步;C. think想,认为;D. feel感觉。根据前面可知“我的腿受伤”,所以“我被告知我不能像一个正常人走路”。故选B。
56.C考查动词。A. playing玩;B. stepping举步,行走;C. running跑;D. learning学习。根据上句“我被告知我不能像一个正常人走路”。所以“跑”是不可能的。故选C。
57.D考查名词。A. plan计划;B. hope希望;C. career事业;D. life生活。句意:基本上我的生活结束了。故选D。
第三部分 英语知识运用(共两节,满分45分)
第二节 (共10小题;每小题1.5分,满分15分)
阅读下面材料,在空白处填入适当的内容(1个单词)或括号内单词的正确形式。
William Campbell, Satoshi Omura and Tu Youyou jointly won the 2015 Nobel Prize for medicine_61_ their work against parasitic diseases (寄生虫病). 85-year-old Tu was awarded this prize for her contribution to_62_ (reduce) the death rate of malaria (疟疾), minimizing patients’ suffering and promoting mankind’s health. This is _63_ science is all about.
As a matter of fact, Tu has won some attention when she _64_(get) in 2011. But there is no way to compare her popularity back to the attention she is receiving today. As the first Chinese mainland Nobel Prize Winner of natural science award, Tu’s winning _65_(complete) surprised Chinese people, _66_have long been wondering when the first Chinese Nobel Laureate in natural science would appear.
Tu Youyou is the first Chinese scientist to win a Nobel Prize for work _67_ (carry) out within China. She has spent 40 years’ time on scientific research. Although the Nobel Prize did not come to her until four decades later, it is definitely one of _68_most privilege rewards that recognizes Tu’s devotion and perseverance in discovering artemisinin (青蒿素). Her record-breaking winning _69_ (be) a reminder that science is never about instant success. There is no way to measure how much you spend on scientific research and compare _70_with how much reward you get.
答案:61.or
62.reducing 63.what
65.completely
67.carried
写作(共两节;满分35分)
短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)
假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。
增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(),并在其下面写出该加的词。
删除:把多余的词用(\)划掉。
修改:在错的词下画一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。
注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;
2. 只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。
I’m writing to request the valuable chance to be one of the host families for the British students.
Locating in a beautiful and quiet neighborhood, our large fully-equipped apartment meets all their needs. In addition the convenient public transportation, our own car can also bring them to
Some nearby places of interest. With fluency English, I’m sure I will have no difficulty communicate with them. Above all, we have hosted two British students last year, through it we have gained lots of experience. What’s more, my mother is a good cooker and can guarantee them a wonderful chance of tasting delicious Chinese food.
I would greatly appreciate you if I could have the chance to host them and make friends with them. I am looking forward to your reply.
书面表达(满分25分)
学校对于人们扔垃圾的行为进行了一次社会调查,结果发现人们扔掉了很多只是陈旧却还有利用价值的东西,这造成了资源的极大浪费。假设你是调查小组组长,请你写一篇英文短文告知同学们此事。
内容包括: 1.垃圾增多,很多还有用的东西被当成垃圾扔掉;
2.说明2-3点人们会这样做的原因;
3.说明其危害性并提醒同学们尽量避免为之。
注意: 1.词数100左右;
2.可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。
【参考范文】
Nowadays, when something wears out, people are likely to throw it away that is otherwise of great use, which leads to growing mountains of rubbish.
How did we become a throwaway society? First of all, it is easier to replace an object than to spend time and money repairing it. Thanks to modern manufacturing and technology, companies are able to produce items quickly and inexpensively. Another cause is our fancy for disposable products. As busy people, we are always looking for ways to save time and make our lives easier. Our appetite for new products also contributes to the problem. Advertisements persuade us that newer is better and that we will be also contributes to the problem. Advertisements persuade us that newer is better and that will be happier with the latest editions. As a consequence, we throw away useful possessions to make room for new ones.
Improper throwing is a great threat to our limited resources. We should adopt a “reduce, reuse and recycle” approach to solve the problem and take good care of our environment.
考点:考查话题类作文
【听力原文】
W: What’s the time by your watch?
M: 6: 30. But my watch is ten minutes slow.
W: Just a moment. I haven’t finished packing my suitcase.
M: Hurry up. It’s high time we left for the airport.
M: What kind of music do you like?
W: I like classical music. Do you?
M: Not very much. Classical music sends me to sleep.
M: What’s wrong with you?
W: I have a headache and lose my appetite. Do I have to go on a diet?
M: Not necessary. Keep warm and drink more water.
W: Is that your dog? He has been digging up my flowers and chasing my cat.
M: It’s my dog, but you must be mistaken. We keep him in the house all the time, except when we walk him in the park. There must be another dog that looks like him.
W: Hi, Jack. It’s several months since I last saw you.
M: Hi, Sue. I’ve been busy with my book.
W: Haven’t you finished it yet?
M: I will have in a few days.
W: Are you going to advertise it yourself?
M: Hmm, some friends suggested I should, but I’m still in two minds about it.
W: If I were you, I would.
M: Thank you for your advice. I think I’ll market it.
M: It’s Alice’s birthday tomorrow.
W: Are you sure? I think it should be the day after tomorrow.
M: Well, let me see. Oh, I’m sorry. You’re right. It is the day after tomorrow. Shall we buy her a present?
W: Yes, of course. Shall we give her some flowers?
M: Flowers are lovely. But I think it’s better to buy her a nice box of chocolates.
W: Alice doesn’t like sweet things. Didn’t you know that?
M: You’re right. Er. . . I know. We can give her a record. She loves music.
W: That’s a good idea. Let’s go to the music shop and choose one for her.
W: John, look at this ad for the new restaurant in Garstang Road. Why don’t we go?
M: Oh, you mean The Roebuck Inn? Oh yes, that would be nice. I’ve heard they do delicious steak and chicken dishes there.
W: And they also have fresh fish specials.
M: Hey, maybe we can invite your sister too!
W: Great idea! Right, I’ll call the restaurant right now. What time shall I book the table for?
M: Wait a minute! That’s Monday to Saturday. On Sundays it only opens from 7 p. m. to 9 p. m. for traditional Sunday dinner. Yummy! I love roast dinners!
W: Yeah, me too. That’s no good for my sister though. She’s a vegetarian!
M: Oh yes, I forgot. I wonder if they serve some vegetarian dishes, too.
W: They do! Look, it says “vegetarian dishes available”.
M: Great! I’ll call Jill and see if she can come at once!
W: Hi, you’re Rick, aren’t you?
M: Yes, that’s right. And you are Sue? I haven’t seen you since we were kids!
W: Oh, I know. Gosh, I hate to think. . . it must have been, oh, twenty years ago.
M: At least.
W: You know, we have people here from all over the place. Do you recognize everyone?
M: Hmm, I think. . . Wait a minute. Who’s that in the yellow dress?
W: In the yellow. . . oh, that’s Aunt Gertrude, from Chicago.
M: She’s so thin now. Who’s that woman over there with the long hair?
W: Long hair, let me see. . . Oh, you mean in the orange dress? That’s Cousin Emily. You haven’t ever met her. She lives with her family in Bermuda. So we don’t see her often.
M: And Aunt Jane. She is looking so old.
W: That’s not too surprising. She must be in her eighties by now.
M: Wow. Does she still live in Boston?
W: No. She moved to Atlantic City a few years ago.
M: Well. It’s been great talking to you, but I guess I should go now and meet some of these long-lost relatives.
W: OK. Great to see you.
Over the next month on Travel Adventures, we’ll be going to four very different places in the world, and taking a look at four out-of-this-world adventures. In the first week, we’ll take you to the rain forests of Brazil, and we will be taking a boat down the Amazon River. We’ll take a look at the incredible variety of animals, and visit some of the amazing people that live in the forest. The highest mountain in Japan, Mount Fuji, is actually a volcano, but hasn’t erupted for 300 years. In week two of this series we’ll climb to the top of this beautiful mountain, and see the stunning views at sunrise. In week three, we’re traveling to the border of the United States and Canada, where we’ll see the power of Niagara Falls. We’ll take a boat to the base of the falls, where we’ll see this natural wonder up close. Then, in week four, we’re off to Thailand. We’ll wander around this country, and look at some of the indescribable temples and ruins that still remain in this beautiful place.
高考学习网-中国最大高考学习网站 | 我们负责传递知识!
本网部分资源来源于会员上传,除本网组织的资源外,版权归原作者所有,如有侵犯版权,请联系并提供证据(),三个工作日内删除。
其他相关资源
友情链接:
Copyright &2006 - 2016 高考学习网版权所有. All Rights Reserved.}

我要回帖

更多关于 my uncle 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信