客户沟通,需要中译英在线翻译

for the business communication, most of trade business for the forienger customers, so you should to clean understand what did they need and point 的翻译是:商务交流,大部分贸易业务对于 forienger 的客户,所以你应该干净了解什么是他们需要和点 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
for the business communication, most of trade business for the forienger customers, so you should to clean understand what did they need and point
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
商务沟通,贸易业务的forienger客户,所以你应该清理了解他们需要什么,并点
商务交流,大部分贸易业务对于 forienger 的客户,所以你应该干净了解什么是他们需要和点
商务交流,大部分贸易业务对于 forienger 的客户,所以你应该干净了解什么是他们需要和点
对商业通讯、最的贸易业务的客户forienger,所以你应该做什么来清洁了解他们需要和点
为企业通信,大多数商业事务为forienger顾客,因此您应该清洗了解什么他们需要,并且指向
相关内容&abiliardino 琐事桌 & aIs the cause of her husband. 是她的丈夫的起因。 & aSomeone lasts in love, someone hurts instead 正在翻译,请等待...
& asilicon photonics 硅photonics & a一个人的摩天轮。love?O__O"… A person's ferris wheel.love? O__O "… & a> However,the trading hours ofpaypalpayment methodotherthansomelong.
& aEquipment is not necessarily a homosexual love ladyboy Likes studying is the misdemeanor & a我们做朋友 We are the friend & aan attempt by a client to checkout a connection has timed out 正在翻译,请等待...
& awhats goin on 正在翻译,请等待...
& aan irreversible regret 不可逆的遗憾 & atip guys 技巧人 & abestehend 正在翻译,请等待...
& a什么时候她去了,我通知你 When has she gone, I inform you & aapplication will start after the download has completed 应用将开始,在下载完成了 & ait can not have been mt new hat it must have been my old one 正在翻译,请等待...
& a大家好,我叫吴晓婷,我是一个16岁的女孩,来自临沭,我家有四口人,我的爸爸·妈妈·和弟弟,我的爸爸是个司机,我的妈妈是一个家庭主妇,我的弟弟是一名四年级的学生。我有很多爱好·比如看书,上网,跑步....因为看书可以让我感到快乐,上网跑步让我感到放松 Everybody good, my name am Wu Xiao Ting, I am 16 year-old girls, comes from Linshu, my family has four people, my daddy · mother · and the younger brother, my daddy is a driver, my mother is a housewife, my younger brother is a 4th class student.I have very many hobbies · for instance to read, the s & abase year-perioperiod 基础年perioperiod & a我喜欢我的家庭。让我把他们介绍给你们。我叫莫碧瑜,我现在是一个学生还有我今年12岁了 I like my family.Let me introduce them to you.I am called not the blue fine jade, I now was a student also have my this year 12 years old & a生产和生产后信息获取方法表 After production and production information acquisition method table & a你好 请问你是哪个国家的人? Good ask which national person you are? & aprojects.
In Georgia, the tax credit is equal to 35% of the cost 项目。 在佐治亚,减税是相等的到35%费用 & a你必须相信自己能行 正在翻译,请等待...
& a你知道约翰这次失败的原因吗?他在中学里几乎全优(用上lead to ,failure,excel in) You know John this defeat the reason? He in middle school nearly full excellent (with lead to, failure, excel in) & aqtherwise qtherwise & a以前我可以购物 Before I may the shopping & aASSFUCKINnympo ASSFUCKINnympo & a我的完美先生没有像山一样宽广的肩膀,没有像白杨树那样挺拔的身高,相貌并不出众,却总能吸引着所有的人。他有的是常人无法超越的才华,好听的声音,孝顺并且永不言败的心。 正在翻译,请等待...
& aactual historical incidents or events 实际历史事件或事件 & a当众,公开的 In the presence of everyone, public & a[◆‘ShUa!、 正在翻译,请等待...
& a李铭是一班班长,她非常健康和活泼 Li Ming is a Leader Ban, she extremely healthy and lively & aCasting pearls before swine Whistle jigs to a milestone & a首先,开始前举行升旗仪式看到这里我不由得站起身来,仿佛自己身临其境一般。升旗完毕阅兵仪式开始。 正在翻译,请等待...
& aWe paint some and bake Easter cakes. 我们绘一些并且烘烤复活节蛋糕。 & a2、检查并降速度调整钮 2nd, the inspection and falls speed regulation Niu & a在课内课外多说日语,尽可能与同学交流 正在翻译,请等待...
& atheoretically combed 理论上梳 & a土豆排骨盖浇饭 Potato spareribs rice served with meat and vegetable topping & athey belive thant the move will not only keep their customers healthy but also keep all the 他们belive thant移动不仅将保持他们的顾客健康,而且保留所有 & a现在的空气越来越不好 正在翻译,请等待...
& aI am missing you like you can not know 我是缺掉的您喜欢您不能知道 & aDiscount Christian Louboutin shoes 折扣基督徒Louboutin鞋子 & aI just want to be happy 我想要是愉快的 & a他能及时处理突发事件 He can handle the thunderbolt promptly & a你不怕发胖吗 You did not fear puts on weight & aPress BACK to attempt another activation, click MANUAL ACTIVATION to activate manually or press CANCEL to abort. In case the problem still persists please contac 按回到企图另一活化作用,点击手工活化作用手工激活或按取消放弃。 万一问题请仍然坚持contac & a我更想懂你 I want to understand you & a喜欢你们看我吃小馒头的样子 正在翻译,请等待...
& a仍然可以成为富有生产力的社会成员 Still might become the rich productive forces members of different social classes & aIt's a special day. 它是一特别天。 & aadvanced chipest control 先进的chipest控制 & a我们应该适应这里 We should adapt here & aThere are
good 有好 & a陪伴着我 Is accompanying me & a进取的 Enterprising & afor the business communication, most of trade business for the forienger customers, so you should to clean understand what did they need and point 为企业通信,大多数商业事务为forienger顾客,因此您应该清洗了解什么他们需要,并且指向 &扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语翻译我今天还要继续跟很多客户沟通,确认他们的要求,有很多电话要打.---这句英语怎么说
ㄟ妆雪雪BlEi
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Today I will have to continue to comunicate with many clients to confirm their requirements.There are many phone calls for me to make.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I am still going to communicate with lots of customers to confirm their requirements and have to make a lot of calls.
I still communicate with many customers and confirm their requirements, and many customers
I need to call.
Today I have to continue communicating with many clients, verify their requirements. I have a lot of calls to make.
I have to continue talking to many customers, to confirm their request, and still have many calls to make
Today I will continue communicating with clients to make sure their requirments and i have to make lots of phone calls.
扫描下载二维码有个俄罗斯客户在聊,但是对方不懂英语,我用翻译器翻译的 - 出口交流 -
福步外贸论坛(FOB Business Forum) |中国第一外贸论坛
UID 382724
阅读权限 60
有个俄罗斯客户在聊,但是对方不懂英语,我用翻译器翻译的
那有没有可能合作?要合作下来可能比较累,但是感觉又不想丢了这个机会
UID 382724
阅读权限 60
还是没人回?
UID 382724
阅读权限 60
回复 #3 largestone 的帖子