everyone else 和to anyone elsee,如何区别

Anyone else和everyone else的区别_百度知道anyone else?
Now that my belly is at that stage where its obviously a baby bump people have started to come up and touch me. I mean random strangers and family members alike and I can't help but feel super uncomfortable. Like everyone goes through it and its all part of the process for pregnant women but like... Why? I mean you wouldn't come up to my daughter once she's born and start rubbing her, so why are you going to do it while she's inside me still?
I hate to be rude, especially to my family members but I just can't help but feel super uncomfortable and anxious when being touched. Its one thing if someone ASKED if they could feel her move, but nobody even asks!
How did everyone else handle this?
Page 1 of 1
I keep my hands there around alot of people but I let them know up front especially family please dont touch my stomach without asking cuz sometimes it makes me uncomfortable nd strangers I stop them nd say im sorry but i dont allow everyone to touch my stomach there is too much going around but usually keeping your hand there keeps the strangers from touching
I keep my hands there around alot of people but I let them know up front especially family please dont touch my stomach without asking cuz sometimes it makes me uncomfortable nd strangers I stop them nd say im sorry but i dont allow everyone to touch my stomach there is too much going around but usually keeping your hand there keeps the strangers from touching
There actually are people who think its ok to come up and touch your newborn just because. Thats the one thing that I dislike the most. I hate being rude to people but I dont want everyone touching my baby. As far as touching my belly I definately agree that its really awkward. I dont think people do it to be rude I think its just that they don't think youll care even if you do. I dont like everyone touching me. Friends and family ok but its still wierd lol
There actually are people who think its ok to come up and touch your newborn just because. Thats the one thing that I dislike the most. I hate being rude to people but I dont want everyone touching my baby. As far as touching my belly I definately agree that its really awkward. I dont think people do it to be rude I think its just that they don't think youll care even if you do. I dont like everyone touching me. Friends and family ok but its still wierd lol
Your Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
anyone else?
Now that my belly is at that stage where its obviously a baby bump people have started to come up and touch me. I mean random strangers and family members alike and I can't help but feel super uncomfortable. Like everyone goes through it and its all part of the process for pregnant women but like... Why? I mean you wouldn't come up to my daughter once she's born and start rubbing her, so why are you going to do it while she's inside me still?
I hate to be rude, especially to my family members but I just can't help but feel super uncomfortable and anxious when being touched. Its one thing if someone ASKED if they could feel her move, but nobody even asks!
How did everyone else handle this?
Answer this question
commented on 's
commented on 's
&commented on&
Weight Tracker
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy
Communities
Collage Place, WA
Corning, NY
Royal Oak, MI
Pregnancy: Ages 18-24
Community Resources
Collage Place, WA
Corning, NY
Royal Oak, MI
MedHelp International. All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of .
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.everyone else 的用法请问:ereryone else / anyone else / anything else 的用法和区别是什么啊?
icWN25FN27
ereryone其他的每个人 anyone其他的任何人 anything其他的事情
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码everyone else 和 anyone else,如何区别_百度知道anyone else与everyone else的区别_百度知道}

我要回帖

更多关于 anyone else 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信