这段英文整段翻译应该怎么翻译?

分类学习站点
一段时间用英文怎么说
一段时间的英文:cycleperiod of timespellstretchwhile参考例句:F not for long有一段时间;暂时One day is a period of twenty-four hours.一天是二十四小时的一段时间。Gold prices on the London market are expected to flatten out after a period of fluctuation.一段时间的波动后,预料伦敦市场的黄金价格将稳定下来了。The detached crystals slithered down the rock face for a moment and then made no further sound散开的晶体在岩石表面滑了一段时间就再也没有声音了Payment is made in arrears,ie at the end of the period in which eg the work was done.后行付款(在最后的一段时间付款,例如工作完成后).Simon's business has been on the rocks for some time and I understand he's going into liquidation.西蒙的生意遇到经济困难已有一段时间,我想他即将进行破产清算。These rumblings led Gingrich recently to declare that he would take a seat on the &bench&: for a while这些普遍的抱怨促使金里奇最近宣布,他将在一段时间里不参加活动。He crouched there for a long time before he hit upon a plan to defeat his antagonist.他蹲在那里很长一段时间后,突然想出了一个挫败他对手的计划。For a long time, I watched them scurrying around the base of the tree in bewilderment.在很长一段时间里,我看见蚂蚁还在围着胶带团团转,不知所措。You've been working out regularly for quite a while, but you're nowhere near1 your fitness goals.你经常做健身运动已有相当长一段时间了,但是你的健身目标仍然遥不可及。:n. 循环,周期;自行车;整个系列v.(使)循环,(使)轮转;骑自行车Then the market cycle overtook the political cycle.当时,市场周期超越了政治周期。The seasons of the year make a cycle.一年四季构成一个循环。 The pedal of a cycle is attached to a crank.自行车的踏板与曲柄相连。:n. 时间;时期;周期;经期;课时;局;句号adj. 某一时期的;当时特有的juvenile period幼年期(构成中心木质部的一段时期) But this is a transitional period.但这是个转变过程。The period includes the legal period and the period designated by the people's court.期间包括法定期间和人民法院指定的期间。:n. 时间;(一段)时光;时机;机会;历史时期;时代;次;回;倍v. 测定…所花时间;调准;调整;测定…所花时间adj. 时间的;定时的;定期的;分期的discrimination time辨别时间辨别时间 It is time to go.该走了。They are not in step with the times.他们跟不上时代的步伐。翻译推荐:相关热点:
加载更多评论
余罪里张一山好惊艳 荷尔蒙满满刘星长大了
沪江“每日一说”功能开通!
上班时千万不要看的推特 太感同身受你会笑喷
老外:ta根本不爱我!跟我交往只是为练口语
沪江英语微信
请输入错误的描述和修改建议,非常感谢!
错误的描述:
修改的建议:“我听不懂英文”这句话用英文怎么说?
“我听不懂英文”这句话用英文怎么说?
09-01-05 &
I don't know English(我不懂英语) 不用翻译这么死板.... 我的论坛欢迎光临:. .com/bbs.php 空白处输入:5d6d
请登录后再发表评论!
I don't understand English.
请登录后再发表评论!
I don't know English(我不懂英语) 不用翻译这么死板.... 我的论坛欢迎光临:. .com/bbs.php 空白处输入:5d6d
请登录后再发表评论!
I can not speak English
请登录后再发表评论!
i can't speak  english
请登录后再发表评论!
I  don't  understand  English
请登录后再发表评论!
1.   如果你听不懂英文我说中文好了!请别在我空间留下任何恶心的苍蝇!我的空间是用来看得不是交流!The rule of my place is unchanged forever!Any word been leaved is unwelcome.Sorry!  2.   来上我阅读课的学生,有些几乎完全听不懂英文,要让他们明白我在说什麽实在很困难。Some of the students in my reading class understand English so poorly that it is difficult to get through to them
请登录后再发表评论!
I don't understand English.
请登录后再发表评论!The page is temporarily unavailable
nginx error!
The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.
Website Administrator
Something has triggered an error on your
This is the default error page for
nginx that is distributed with
It is located
/usr/share/nginx/html/50x.html
You should customize this error page for your own
site or edit the error_page directive in
the nginx configuration file
/etc/nginx/nginx.conf.这句话如何翻译成英文?_百度知道
这句话如何翻译成英文?
没有美规的,这款产品的充电器只有欧规的你好。感谢你的来信。你可以买个排插转接使用,对不起,如有疑问请给我们来信
提问者采纳
We suggest you use a plug to transfer the current.I&#39, please contact me你应该是做外贸的吧,Thanks for your email. If there is any question.Thanks for your time?感觉挺像是给客户的回信Dear. Wish you a good Sm writing this email to inform you that the charge has only European standard products, but no American Standard
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
You can buy a row insem sorry about that
this product‘s charger only has ECE typeHello, if you have questions please write to us, no USA. Thank you for your letter, I&#39
Hi,I am really sorry but the charger of this product only comes with EU standard, no US standard available. You can buy a plug converter to use it. Thank you for your inquiry. Please feel free to email us if you have further questions.
Hello.Sorry, this product only Europe standard charger. No beauty. You can buy a row inserted through the use of. Thank you for your letter, if you have any questions, please write to us
Hello, I'm sorry, this product charger only the rules. No beauty of the rules. You can buy a strip through use. Thank you for your letter, if you have any questions please write to us.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英文整段翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信