求7月20晚上11点FM101.7插播的一首女适合晚上听的英文歌歌叫什么

FM101.7晚上播放的几首歌叫什么名字_百度知道11月28号上海FM101。7频道11点40分播出的英文歌曲叫什么?蛮劲的,男的唱的_百度知道求一首英文歌101.7音乐爱连播放过的,女的唱的,节奏较快,歌词大概是:l kiss the girl ,l like this fee
新垣结衣276
歌手:凯蒂派瑞(Katy Perry) 专辑: One Of The Boys 公司:国会唱片(Capitol Records)(百代唱片) Katy Perry - I Kissed A GirlThis was never the way I plannedNot my intentionI got so brave, drink in handLost my discretionIt's not what, I'm used toJust wanna try you onI'm curious for youCaught my attentionI kissed a girl and I liked itThe taste of her cherry chapstickI kissed a girl just to try itI hope my boyfriend don't mind itIt felt so wrongIt felt so rightDon't mean I'm in love tonightI liked itNo, I don't even know your nameIt doesn't matterYour my experimental gameJust human natureIt's not what, good girls doNot how they should behaveMy head gets so confusedHard to obeyUs girls we are so magicalSoft skin, red lips, so kissableHard to resist so touchableToo good to deny itAin't no big deal, it's innocent 是这个么?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码跪求今天/10下午FM101.7一点左右放的十大排行榜第一的女英文歌叫什么?挺有节奏的_百度知道FM101.7一首英文歌一个男的唱的节奏很快 高潮部分好像是so we a ,she 桑for 什么lucky,然后重复很多遍_百度知道}

我要回帖

更多关于 适合晚上听的英文歌 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信