Lyrics, 乔瓦尼just for youu

1.Simudzai mureza wedu weZimbabwe Yakazvarwa Neropa zhinji ramagamba Tiidziv Ngaikomborerwe nyika yeZimbabwe. 2.Tarisai Zimbabwe nyika yakashongedzwa Namakomo, nehova, zvinoyevedza Mvura ngainaye, minda ipe mbesa Vashandi vatuswe, Ngaikomborerwe nyika yeZimbabwe. 3.Mwari ropafadzai nyika yeZimbabwe Nyika yamadzitateguru ...
( Alexandre ) Liberdade p’ra dentro da cabe?a Liberdade p’ra dentro da cabe?a Quando voc? for embora / N?o precisa me dizer / O que eu n?o quero jogo fora Voc? pode entender / Desigualdades ...
( Alexandre ) O beija-flor que trouxe meu amor Voou e foi embora Olha s? como ? lindo meu amor Estou feliz agora Veja s? a n?voa branca que sai de traz do Bambuzau Ser? que ela ...
A house with love in it is rich indeed Although there are a thousand things that house may need The carpet may be old, the room so plain and bare And yet it’s ...
That certain night, the night we met, There was magic abroad in the air. There were angels dining at the ritz, And a nightingale sang in berkeley square. I may be right, I may ...
-artist: nat king cole -peak billboard position # 6 in 1954 -english words by carl sigman and music by gerhard winkler Answer me, oh, my love Just what sin have I been guilty of? Tell ...
Answer me Oh my love Just what sin have I been guilty of Tell me how I came to lose your love Please answer me My love. You were mine yesterday I believed that love was here ...
-artists: nat king cole and stubby kaye -words by mack david and music by jerry livingston -title song from the 1965 film starring jane fonda, lee marvin (who won an oscar -for his dual ...
(bobby troup) Once I had a gal, As sweet as she could be. Once I had a gal, And she was right for me. Kinda sandy hair, Eyes so soft and blue That you couldn’t help but ...
-artist: nat king cole -peak billboard position # 16 in 1952 -words by sammy cahn and music by nicholas brodszky -title song sung by mario lanza in the film also starring doretta morrow and ...
(harry warren, al dubin) I walk along the street of sorrow, The boulevard of broken dreams. Where gigolo and gigolette Can take a kiss without regret So they forget their broken dreams. You laugh tonight and ...
(nathaniel cole) I don’t know why I’m so doggone unlucky today. Just got the news that my best gal has left me to stay. Things were pretty rosy, We got along so fine. Until another ...
(james, miller) I took a choo-choo-choo-choo fast as I could take a choo-choo, I’ve come a long-long-long-long way to take you in my arms. And now it’s your first move to prove that ...
(bob russell, carl sigman) Dance, ballerina, dance And do your pirouette in rhythm with your achin’ heart. Dance, ballerina, dance You mustn’t once forget a dancer has to dance the part. Whirl, ballerina, whirl And just ...
(m. carr) Dinner for one please, james, The madame will not be dining. Yes, you may bring the wine in, Love plays such funny games. Dinner for one please, james, Close madame’s room, we’ve parted. Please, don’t ...
(dorothy fields, jimmy mchugh) Don’t blame me For falling in love with you. I’m under your spell But how can I help it? Don’t blame me. Can’t you see When you do the things you do If I ...
(lyrics by bob russel, music by duke ellington) This lyrics are like performed by natalie cole Missed the saturday dance Heard they crowded the floor Couldn’t bear it without you Don’t get around much anymore Thought ...
-artist: nat king cole -peak billboard position # 24 in 1952 -words by ben raleigh and music by guy wood Faith can move mountains Darling, you will see I can move mountains If you have faith ...
Nat king cole Capitol record Forgive my heart My foolish heart it won’t believe we’re through Forgive my heart You’re still a part of everything I do Forgive my lips If now and then They speakyour name If you ...
-artist: nat king cole -peak billboard position # 26 in 1952 -words and music by marcia neal, philip f. broughton, bob merrill, and hughie -prince Funny, how I’ve stopped loving you I can pass you on ...
(Don Redman, Andy Razaf) Love makes me treat you the way that I do, Gee baby, ain’t I good to you? There’s nothing in this world too good For a girl so good and ...
(dorothy wayne, ray rasch) He who hesitates When it comes to love He will never know The wonder of it all. A kiss — a sigh, You’ll never know If you don’t try. He who hesitates When her eyes ...
I can’t give you anything but love Baby That’s the only thing I’ve plenty of Baby Dream a while Scheme a while We’re sure to find happiness And I guess All those things you’ve always pined for. Gee I’d like ...
(wayne/morris) (I don’t want to see tomorrow, Unless I see it with you.) Tomorrow, so they say Will be a lovely day, A bright new sun will suddenly break through, But I don’t want to see ...
Nat king cole (cole porter) (“can-can”) Every time I look down on this timeless town Whether blue or gray be her skies. Whether loud be her cheers or soft be her tears, More and more do ...
(johnny mercer, victor schertzinger) Was it in tahiti? Were we on the nile? Long, long ago, Say an hour or so I recall that I saw your smile. I remember you, You’re the one who made My dreams ...
-artist: nat king cole -words and music by sammy cahn, axel stordahl, and paul weston -from the film “thrill of a romance” starring esther williams and van johnson -charted in 1945 by frank sinatra ...
(nathaniel cole) I’m just a shy guy, My, I’m a ‘fraid-to-try guy No lie. There’s a gal that I idolize But I just can’t seem to hypnotize. And when she pets me, You betcha, it gets me. And ...
(jay livingston, raymond evans) You promised me you’d come back, I promised to wait. But I was a little too lonely, And you were a little too late. Too many long nights alone, Not even a ...
(cy coleman, joseph allen mccarthy) I’m gonna laugh you right out of my life, Laugh, and forget this affair Guess I was foolish To care. So I’m gonna dance you right out of my dreams, Try ...
(johnny burke) Better face the facts, ol’ buddy, And be prepared to take the blow. You don’t have to sit and study, It’s something anyone should know. Shake hands… get your hat… And go. You can praise ...
(charles singleton, rose marie mccoy) I’d like to love you everyday, If I may (if I may). And dream dreams of you every night, If I might (if I might). And if I may, I’d ...
(louis jordan, timmie rodgers) Knock me a kiss, you’ll never miss When I’m ready to go. But if you can’t smile and say yes, Please don’t cry and say no! Squeeze me a squoze in ...
(bart howard) Poets often use many words To say a simple thing. It takes thought and time amd rhyme To make a poem sing. With music and words I’ve been playing For you, I have written ...
-artist: nat king cole -from his “the greatest of nat king cole” lp-capitol slb 6803 -peak billboard position # 16 in 1954 -words and music by sammy gallop and arthur kent Someone longs for you ...
Just for the fun of it Just to be gay You made me care for you Then you went away I ask you was it fair when I was fancy free? To make me fall ...
It was just one of those things, just one of those crazy flings. One of those bells that now and then rings, just one of those things. It was just one of those ...
(j. greer, r. klarges) Just you, just me Let’s find a cozy spot To cuddle and woo. Just us, just we I’ve missed an awful lot My trouble is you. Oh, gee! What are your charms for? What are ...
-artist: nat king cole -words by ben raleigh and music by bernie wayne -charted in 1946 by sammy kaye (#3), dinah shore (also #3), andy russell (#4), -teddy walters (also #4), and the merry ...
There may be trouble ahead, But while there’s moonlight and music and love and romance, Let’s face the music and dance. Before the fiddlers have fled, Before they ask us to pay the bill, And ...
-artist: nat king cole -peak billboard position # 5 in 1958 -words and music by clyde otis, brook benton, and belford hendricks -also charted by joe simon in 1969 at #70 Looking ba-a-ack over ...
(newman/spencer/delange) Lost april, Where did you go? Like winter’s snow, I saw you vanish. Lost april, So soft and warm. A memory Not even time can banish. Lost april, That taught me this. A single kiss Could lead to heaven. But april had ...
The sky May be starless The night May be moonless But deep In my heart I know that you Love me You love me Because you Told me so Love letters Straight From your heart Keep us so near While we’re apart I’m not alone In the ...
LOVE-WISE Love-wise, you’ Touch-wise, you thrill me. Tender longings thrill me Every time I take your hand. Face-wise, attractive, Smile-wise, appealing, This contented feeling Can’t be hard to understand. BRIDGE: *You’re sheer delight And much too nice to break up ...
Love me as though th Take me out of this world tonight. T make me forget my sorrow, So when I wake tomorrow, I’ll know our love was right. Kiss ...
(and I’ll be there at no particular time) (pyle/robinson/terker) Baby, we two can’t get along, I’m never right, you’re never wrong. So meet me at no special place, And I’ll be there at no particular ...
(cole porter) Miss otis regrets She’s unable to lunch today. Madam… Miss otis regrets She’s unable to lunch today. She is sorry to be delayed, But last evening down at lover’s lane, she strayed. Madam… Miss otis regrets She’s unable ...
Misty Look at me, I’m as helpless as a kitten up a tree, And I feel like I’m clinging to a cloud, I can’t understand, I get misty, just holding your hand. Walk my way, ...
(oliveiro/ortolani/ciorciolini/newell) More Than the greatest love the world Has known, This Is the love I’ll give to you Alone. More Than the simple words I’ve tried to say, I’ll only live to love you More each day. More than you’ll ever know, My ...
My dream sonata is the music I hear Each night when all the world is deep in slumber And in my dreams, my darling, you appear. While the music’s playing I hear you ...}

我要回帖

更多关于 乔瓦尼just for you 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信