两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
Example for Cue Card Notes
上传于||文档简介
&&引​用​文​献
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用3下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢雅思口语part 2的一张cue card,不知该怎么准备,求牛人给一个方案!Describe something interesting you want to learn moreYou should say:What it is,When you became interested,And how to learn it.
我没有考过雅思,只是凭自己感觉回答,不知道可以不,也许马上我也要去考了Recently I am very interested in cooking, because I like to eat and I feel great when my mum told me that she likes to eat my food. So I am going to learn more and improve my skills. I have been eating my mum's dishes for a long time, I do like to eat it, so I would learn some skills from her first, I can become her assistant in kitchen first, prepare food like washing vegetales, cut meat and etc. Then keep an eye on all the procedures, especially how to life food flavor, that's the key procedure. Actually I enjoy grandma's food more, hehe, maybe it is because that I only eat there once a week, so I miss her food more, grandma would be a great teacher, too.能这样回答不?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
关键是想出个适合的东西,或技术,然后根据特点描述下就OK了我拿网页java编程举个例子,当然你可以举任何你熟悉领域的技术1. what it is -- Recently, I became interested Java Applet programming, which allows us to add executable scripts or even small ap...
对于这类问题我个人有个统一的模式:是什么——为什么——怎么样是什么:描述你喜欢的一样东西:介绍其功能、特点、历史为什么:可以讲一个小故事,通过一个经历,让你喜欢上它怎么样:这一段纯粹是拖时间,如果你前面说得太短,可以在这一部分发挥得好一些,你可以编出以后有什么打算比如去找个老师学学、或者出国学什么的再给你个小tip:句子的意思越简单越好,句型使用简...
扫描下载二维码雅思口语part 2如果是这张cue card,应该怎么答?求牛人给出方案Describe your ideal house or roomYou should say:Where it is,What it is like,And who do you want to live with.
personally,i have attended the IELTS five times and my speaking result is alway around 7 ponits.you suggest you talk in this way,just like a template.back to the topic now.as far i as think,i hope my roon is besides a balcony,guaranteeing that i am able to enjoy the first sunshine through the window when i wake up every morning.there should be some pot plants on my balcony,which can decorate my roon as an environmental area.with these lovely plants,i am likely to have a good mood and enjoy my life to the full every day.besides,i perfer to have a room with a air-conditioner,so i do not have to worry about the temperature all the year around.i can sit besides the desk,listening my favourite music,surfing the internet and chat with my dear friends online.you can imagine who lovely my life is when i live in such a kind of house.no matter how upset and depressed i am,once i come into my room,all the worries will vanish,for my private space can bring me a good mood.as to my roomate,before my marriage,i perfer to live with my parents,for they have been taking care of me and i want to have a good time with them.however,when i marry to my MIss.right,i want to enjoy our honeymoon in our private space.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码当前位置:&&&北外雅思201402版口语机经.pdf 北外雅思201402版口语机经.pdf分享用户:资源分类:文件大小: 1 MB资源类型:浏览次数:96次发布日期: 17:56:54资源类别:文件其它:33次下载/31次保存
收藏资源:
也许对您有用的百度云盘资源推荐百度云盘分享达人推荐相关百度云盘资源推荐北外雅思51分享的百度云盘资源热搜TAGS:
如何顺利通过雅思口语Part II的Cue card?
  很多在Part II的Cue card环节都会发现自己面临两大问题,一是没话说,而是不知道该怎么说。脑中出现的可能总是几个关键词而已,口头连词成句的能力还有欠缺,导致频繁出现不成文的英语。这两点大大影响了成绩,而攻克这两大难点则需要们在日常生活中的练习中加大。
  网络的发达让不少英剧美剧走入寻常人家,们不愁没有模仿的***会,但是由此却带来了一个小小的学习误区。由于的首要要求是清晰流畅以及它的简便性和临场性,所以表达时偶尔的弱化语法被很多备考的同学误认为:&是不讲究语法的&。这种观点是非常错误的,语法是整个句子的骨架,没有它去支撑的话,句子会散架,甚至只能被叫做sentence fragments(碎片)了。为此,丰富句子的时代,加大谓语的多样性是提分的法宝。
  考官曾经明确指出:的一个语法评分标准就是~Use a wide range of tenses.(使用多种多样的时态)。而这一点却恰恰经常被我们忽视,为此,第一大技巧就是加大谓语的多样性。通常大家重视的多是自己语言表达出来之后是不是容易被理解。理解固然很重要,但是&时态的多样性&绝对是拿分的第一要诀。其实在的Part 2里,我们仔细进行研究就会发现:每一个topic都至少有4种时态可以发挥,那就是~一般现在时、一般过去时、过去进行时和现在完成时。
  *一般现在时指的是对常态的描述,它可以作为每个topic的开篇句:
  E.g: Today I am happy to describe one thing that is very important in my daily life---namely my laptop.
  很多同学遇到总是觉得没有话可以说,但是,在此,要提醒们:,更多的时候是测试你语言的流利度,而不是你对于这个topic到底有多专业的认识。换句话来说,只要你保持嘴巴一直在动,在输出句型,在讲句子就可以了。所以推荐大家在实在没有话可以说的话,赶紧引入一个故事。故事的讲解可以让你多出一大段的语言,那么这里就必须要用到&单纯叙述过去一个事件&的一般过去时和&讲述过去某个时间段正在发生的一个事件&的过去进行时了:
  E.g: Talking about my favorite journey, I still remember I had a fantastic time in Sydney with my parents last summer. The trip was amazing! The moment we were relaxing ourselves there, we enjoyed all sorts of delicious foods such as&&
  现在完成时专指一件事情从过去发生一直&持续&到现在并对现在产生了&影响&。所以重点在于&持续性&和&影响力&。可用来表达事件或者人物对你的生活产生的重大影响,放在段尾进行总结:
  E.g: So I really think Mr. Zhao is the teacher who has influenced me significantly in past 10 years.
  最后,环球语言专家们提醒广大烤鸭们,并不可怕,平常练习中敢于勇敢说出来,并在日常练习中注重多种语法、句型的使用,一般情况而言,复合句式、不常见的词汇表达,往往能够帮助成功博得考官们的青睐。
(作者:雅思吴老师
编辑:雅思kewen)
文章热词:
延伸阅读:}

我要回帖

更多关于 雅思口语 cue card 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信