急求施工资质简单的英语自我介绍`

404页面没有找到 您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&简单的英文自我介绍正文
简单的英文自我介绍
简单的英文自我介绍
作者/编辑:佚名
  []简单的英文
 hello.everyone.it is really good to see you here.i am.....,come from china.this is my first time to this beautiful country ,,i am so delighted to have the opportunity to be here with you guys .i just finished my study in high school ,and i would like to further my study here.but my english is not that good ,i need your help .anyway ,i hope we can enjoy ourselves being together .thank you
General Introduction
  I am a third year master major in automation at Shanghai Jiao Tong University, P. R. China. With tremendous interest in Industrial Engineering, I am writing to apply for acceptance into your Ph.D. graduate program.
Education background
  In 1995, I entered the Nanjing University of Science & Technology (NUST) -- widely considered one of the China&s best engineering schools. During the following undergraduate study, my academic records kept distinguished among the whole department. I was granted First Class Prize every semester,In 1999, I got the privilege to enter the graduate program waived of the admission test.
  At the period of my graduate study, my overall GPA(3.77/4.0) ranked top 5% in the department. In the second semester, I became teacher assistant that is given to talented and matured students only. This year, I won the Acer Scholarship as the one and only candidate in my department, which is the ultimate accolade for distinguished students endowed by my university. Presently, I am preparing my graduation thesis and trying for the honor of Excellent Graduation Thesis.
Research experience and academic activity
  When a sophomore, I joined the Association of AI Enthusiast and began to narrow down my interest for my future research. With the tool of OpenGL and Matlab, I designed a simulation program for transportation scheduling system. It is now widely used by different research groups in NUST. I assumed and fulfilled a sewage analysis & dispose project for Nanjing sewage treatment plant. This was my first practice to convert a laboratory idea to a commercial product.
  In retrospect, I find myself standing on a solid basis in both theory and experience, which has prepared me for the Ph.D. program. My future research interests include: Network Scheduling Problem, Heuristic Algorithm research (especially in GA and Neural network), Supply chain network research, Hybrid system performance analysis with Petri nets and Data Mining.
Mr. gao 改一下吧~
  〔简单的英文自我介绍〕随文赠言:【受惠的人,必须把那恩惠常藏心底,但是施恩的人则不可记住它。――西塞罗】
  简单的英文自我介绍所属栏目:〖 尚无数据〗
  “简单的英文自我介绍”相关:
  〖〗链接地址:
  自我介绍提供的简单的英文自我介绍由网友原创或转发,若简单的英文自我介绍侵犯了您的权益,请与本站联系,谢谢!
上一篇范文: 下一篇范文:
简单的英文自我介绍相关范文推荐一篇简短的英文自我介绍
hi,there~firstly I wanna say how excited I am right now to meet you all guys!my name is ...,...years old,from china.well,this is my first time to be away from my parents for a long time.however,I was ...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Good morning ! It is really my honor to have this opportunity for an interview, I hope i can make a good performance today. I'm confident that I can succeed. Now i will introduce myself...
扫描下载二维码简单英文自我介绍
    用英文做已经是外企单位或应聘外贸职位者必不可少的环节,为帮助到您的求职,以下也为您提供一篇资料。
  :Good morning !   It is really my honor to have this opportunity for a interview,   I hope i can make a good performance today. I'm confident that I can succeed.   Now i will introduce myself briefly   I am 26 years old,born in shandong province .   I was graduated from qingdao university. my major is electronic.and i got my bachelor degree after my graduation in the year of 2003.   I spend most of my time on study,i have passed CET4/6 . and i have acquired basic knowledge of my major during my school time.   In July 2003, I begin work for a small private company as a technical support engineer in QingDao city.Because I'm capable of more responsibilities, so I decided to change my job.   And in August 2004,I left QingDao to BeiJing and worked for a foreign enterprise as a automation software test engineer.Because I want to change my working environment, I'd like to find a job which is more challenging. Morover Motorola is a global company, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of company ennvironment. That is the reason why I come here to compete for this position.   I think I'm a good team player and I'm a person of great honesty to others. Also I am able to work under great pressure.   That&s all. Thank you for giving me the chance.
  阅读本文的人还同时阅读了:
------分隔线----------------------------
英语自我介绍推荐
在找到工作后,新进入到一个工作环境中,不管你是应届生,还...
  对于各年级的学生来讲,马上进入到九月份忙碌的季节。当...
在各种场合需要做英文自我介绍时,一分钟的时间固然很短。如...
作文自我介绍,在开学时,在老师需要了解各位同学及同学间相...
到了小学生时代,已经有了一定的英语水平,如果小学生的自我...
如果在有些应聘或社交的场合,有两分钟的时间给你做自我介绍...
在面试或者其它场合,需要做英语自我介绍时,什么样的才是经...
当今社会,英语扮演着一个越来越重要的角色,不仅仅是外企需...
英语自我介绍热点}