对不起的英语怎么写!我英语很差,可以讲中文吗?(英语翻译)

当前位置: &
求翻译:对不起,我真的不想这样,可是我也不知道怎么回事,我总是对你说到却做不到是什么意思?
对不起,我真的不想这样,可是我也不知道怎么回事,我总是对你说到却做不到
问题补充:
I'm sorry, I really do not want to, but I do not know how, but I always said you can not do
正在翻译,请等待...
Sorry, I really do not want like this, but I did not know how a matter, I always do speak of to you cannot achieve actually
I'm sorry, I really don't want to, but I don't know what's going on, I always try to give you when it comes to do it
I'm sorry, I really don't want to, but I don't know what's going on, I always try to give you when it comes to do it
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
mi an ha mi da (米安哈米哒)或者jiu sun ha mi da(揪孙哈米哒) 或者mi a lei(迷啊嘞)
对对身体有害,没有 搞头
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'求英语翻译。“对不起,因为我学的是日语,所以不太会说英语,你能说汉语吗?日语呢?”求真正能用于对话的,自然一点的英语。可以把原话改一改,表达出意识就好,万分感谢!
my major is Japanese, so I can't speak English very well.Can you speak Chinese or
Japanese? "
I'm sorry to tell you that I'm a Janpanese learner. I'm not good at English. Do you speak Chinese or Janpanese?
i am sorry, my english is not too well, because my subject is janpanses, can you speak chinese or janpanses?
Sorry I cannot speak English well because I am studying Japanese.Could you please speak Chinese or Japanese?
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码对不起,我不会说英文。怎么翻译?_百度知道
对不起,我不会说英文。怎么翻译?
提问者采纳
希望能得到您的帮助.也可以用I can&#39,不会说英语, I am poor in Et speak English。 be poor in English 例句。 还可以用poor 一词: I am Chinese.我是中国人, I hope your help,poor有贫穷的意思,也可以表示语言的贫乏、不足I'm sorry , I don’t speak English
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文的相关知识
其他3条回答
Sorry I can&t speak English
Sorry ,I can not speak English.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:对不起我不会英语,这是在网上找的能翻译的工具翻译的,如有什么不对的地方请见谅!如你能找到更好的翻译软件请告诉我好吗?谢谢!是什么意思?
对不起我不会英语,这是在网上找的能翻译的工具翻译的,如有什么不对的地方请见谅!如你能找到更好的翻译软件请告诉我好吗?谢谢!
问题补充:
正在翻译,请等待...
I am sorry I am not English, this is online to find the translation of the tools to be translated, if there is anything wrong with your understanding! If you can find a better translation software tell me? Thank you!
Is unfair to me not to be able English, this is the tool translation which looks on-line can translate, if has any not right place to invite the excuse me! If you can find the better translation software please to tell me well? Thanks!
I'm sorry I can't speak English, which can be found on the Web translation tool to translate, please forgive me if there is anything wrong with that of the place! If you can find a better translation software could you tell me, please? Thank you!
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!}

我要回帖

更多关于 对不起的英语怎么写 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信