最近广东体育晚间新闻nba五佳球是的rap背景音乐乐是什么?是一群人在唱Rap的,好的在加。

潮老师唱rap教《师说》
日 03:03来源:
作者:张润芝
一位学生在座位上偷拍,让蔡老师成了红人(优酷视频截图)语文课本里文言文一向是让学生头痛的功课,但是最近温州有一位语文老师将文言文课文改编成了rap,在课堂上教学生们用说唱的方式来学习韩愈的《师说》。学生们把他自编的rap传到了网上之后,他还有一点小忐忑,怕自己的方式不被人接受。不过从网友们的反应来看,这位老师俨然成了红人,视频点击量超过了20万,众多网友为之倾倒。老师“说唱”文言文在这段被称为“史上最牛语文老师”的视频中,一位语文老师用说唱的方式诠释了韩愈的《师说》,其间还不失时机地“哦哦,耶耶”两声,颇有说唱歌手的风范。而讲台下的学生则对这样的教学方式深感新奇。这位老师就是温州职业中等专业学校的语文老师蔡溯。他告诉记者,这段视频录制于上个星期三。因为之前学生一直对文言文很反感,他想用一个“潮流一点的方式”。蔡老师说,自己业余挺爱搞音乐的,也喜欢rap,于是就想到了尝试说唱,他从网上找了一段节奏较鲜明的音乐,配合着《师说》尝试了一下:“也没有怎么按照什么调子来,就随便找了一个伴奏,跟着唱。第一次念是有点别扭的,但念了几次后就比较顺畅了。”蔡老师说,自己开始唱了之后学生就觉得很新奇,这段视频就是他们拿着手机偷偷录下来的。但是他当时并没有想到自己会“火”:“刚放到网上的时候学生没跟我讲。不过因为我也经常玩网络,我不认为在网上火得有那么容易。当视频点击量超20万时,课代表打电话告诉我说你火了。我当时还想,是不是被学生恶搞了。”“下个学期继续说唱”刚刚走红视频的时候,蔡老师还有点忐忑:“感觉有点怕,因为语文教育还是很传统的,一个老师把《师说》用饶舌的形式唱出来,我害怕前辈们会觉得我是不务正业、旁门左道。毕竟自己参加工作才一年。”谁知道,其他老师知道之后,都对他这种教学方式交口称赞:“反响好得出乎意料,其他老师、校领导都在称赞。现在的确是老师的创新教学将会有更多的包容心。”学生们对于这样的教学方式也很欢迎,因为“记得容易”。蔡老师说,古文的结构跟措辞都是很押韵、琅琅上口的,适合编成饶舌音乐。《师说》是这个学期最后一篇文言文,也是他第一次尝试说唱的方式教学:“前面三篇上得挺累的。下个学期准备继续用说唱教文言文,把方法延续下去。”他还表示,自己会继续探索新鲜的教学方法:“让文言文教学摆脱过去枯燥的模式,让课堂不再死气沉沉,让学生通过新的方式去理解古文艺术。” 快报记者 张润芝
用手机随时随地看新闻
独家独到独立
凤凰网个人中心
请先登录再进行操作
记住登录状态
所有评论仅代表网友意见,凤凰网保持中立
&同步到微博
社会娱乐生活探索
04/21 07:02
04/21 06:49
04/21 11:28
03/09 16:46
02/24 09:56
03/09 16:45
03/09 16:45
02/27 16:10
03/13 08:17
03/12 08:43
03/12 07:22
03/12 07:57
03/20 09:48
09/07 09:38
09/07 09:38
09/07 09:39
48小时点击排行
财经 · 房产
娱乐 · 时尚
汽车 · 旅游
科技 · 健康请问NBA五佳球的背景音乐?纯音乐……(广东体育、cctv5)_百度知道
提问者采纳
hero(instrumental)-Nastik tok
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
背景音乐的相关知识
其他5条回答
我不知道你指的是哪一首看看这首吧cream federico franchi
can you handle it&
介绍几个给你:天下足球的“吸引力”街头霸王的叫volcant...
额,来看看。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁看的一个NBA打架视频的背景RAP想问是谁唱的歌名是什么_百度知道
提问者采纳
2pac - Hit`em up So I fucked your bitch You fat mutha-fucka {take money} West side Bad boy killers {take money} You know who the realist is Niggas we bring it to {take money} [ha ha, thats alright] First off, fuck your bitch And the click you claim West side when we ride Come equipped with game You claim to be a playa But, I fucked your wife We bust on bad boys Niggas fuck for life Plus puffy tryin to see me weak Hearts I rip Biggie smalls and junior mafia Some mark ass bitches We keep on coming While we running for yah jewels Steady gunning Keep on busting at them fools You know the rules Little ceasar go ask you homie How Ill leave yah Cut your young ass up See yah in pieces Now be deceased Little kim, Dont fuck with real ass gs Quick to snatch your ugly ass, off the streets So fuck peace Ill let them niggas know Its on for life Dont let the west side Ride the night [ha ha] Bad boys murdered on wax and kill Fuck with me And get your caps peeled You know, see Grab your glocks when you see 2pac Call the cops when you see 2pac, uhh Who shot me, But, your punks didnt finish Now, you bout to feel the wrath of a menace Nigga, I hit em up Check this out You mutha-fuckas know what time it is I dont know why Im even on this track Yall niggas aint even on my level Im going to let my little homies Ride on yah Bitch made ass bad boys bitches {ahh yo, yo, hold the fuck up} Get out the way yo Get out the way yo Biggie smalls just got dropped Little move pass the mac And let me hit em in his back Frank white needs to get spanked right For setting up traps Little accident murderers And I aint never heard of yah Poise less gats attack when Im serving yah Spank the shank Your whole style when I gank Gaurd your rank Cause Im a slam your ass in a pang Puffy weaker than a fuckin block Im running through nigga And Im smoking junior mafia In front of yah nigga With the ready power Tucked in my guess Under my eddie bower Your clout petty sour I push packages ever hour I hit em up Grab your glocks when you see 2pac Call the cops when you see 2pac, uhh Who shot me, But, your punks didnt finish Now, you bout to feel the wrath of a menace Nigga, we hit em up Peep how we do it Keep it real Its penitentary steel This aint no freestyle battle All you niggas getting killed With your mouths open Tryin to come up off of me You and the clouds hoping Smoking dope Its like a shermine Niggas think they learned to fly But they burn mutha-fucka you deserve to die Talking about you getting money But its funny to me All you niggas living bummy While you fucking with me? Im a self made millioniare Thug livin, out of prison Pistols in the air {air} [ha ha] Biggie remember when I use to let you sleep on the couch And beg the bitch to let you sleep on the house Now its all about versace You copied my style Five shots couldnt drop me I took it and smiled Now Im back to set the record straight With my a-k Im still the thug that you love to hate Mutha-fucka Ill hit em up Im from n e w jers. Where plenty of murders occurs No points to come We bring drama to all you herds Now go check the scenerio Little ceas Ill bring you fake gs to yah knees Copin pleas with these [? ? ? ] Little kim is yah Coked up or doped up Get your little junior whopper click smoked up What the fuck? Is you stupid? I take money, Crash and mash through brooklyn With my click looting, shooting, and polluting your block With fifteen shot, Cocked glock to your knot Outlaw mafia click moving up another knotch And your [? pop stars pops? ] and get dropped and mopped And all your fake ass east coast props Brainstormed and locked Yous a b-writer Pac style taker Ill tell you to face, you aint nothing shit but a faker Soften the alize with a chaser Bout to get murdered for the paper Idi amin approach the scene of the caper Like a loc, with little ceas in a choke [uhh] Toting smoke, we aint no mutha-fuckin joke Thug life, niggas better be known Be approaching In the wide open, gun smoking No need for hoping Its a battle lost I gottem crossed as soon as the funk is boping off Nigga, I hit em up Now you tell me who won I see them, they run [ha ha] They dont wanna see us Whole junior mafia click Dressing up to be us How the fuck they gonna be the mob? When we always on out job We millionaires Killing aint fair But somebody got to do it Oh yah mobb deep [uhh] You wanna fuck with us You little young ass mutha-fuckas Dont one of you niggas got sickle-cell or something You fucking with me, nigga ? You fuck around and catch a siezure or a heart-attack You better back the fuck up Before you get smacked the fuck up This is how we do it on our side Any of you niggas from new york that want to bring it, Bring it. But we aint singing, We bringing drama Fuck you and your mother fucking mama. We gonna kill all you mother fuckers. Now when I came out, I told you it was just about biggie. Then everybody had to open their mouth with a mother fuckin opinion Well this is how we gon do this: Fuck mobb deep, Fuck biggie, Fuck bad boy as a staff, record label, and as a mother fuckin crew. And if you want to be down with bad boy, Then fuck you too. Chino xl, fuck you too. All you mother fuckers, Fuck you too. (take money, take money) All of yall mother fuckers, Fuck you, die slow mother fucker. My fo fo (.44 magnum) make sure all yo kids dont grow. You mother fuckers cant be us or see us. We mother fuckin thug life riders. West side till we die. Out here in california, nigga We warned ya Well bomb on you mother fuckers. We do our job. You think you the mob, nigga, we the mother fuckin mob Aint nuttin but killers And the real niggas, all you mother fuckers feel us. Our shit goes tripple and four quadruple You niggas laugh cuz our staff got guns under they mother fuckin belts You know how it is and we drop records they felt You niggas cant feel it We the realist Fuck em. We bad boy killas.
提问者评价
找了好久了 谢谢啊
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
nba的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁恳求广东体育频道晚间新闻播放NBA五佳球的背景音乐?_百度知道
恳求广东体育频道晚间新闻播放NBA五佳球的背景音乐?
是男女合唱的,在这4月28号晚上和5月4号晚上的体育新闻播放NBA五佳球的时候的一首背景音乐,大家可以在这几天晚上的广东体育频道晚间新闻(大概九点半开始)等待播放NBA五佳球的时候看看吧!
提问者采纳
来自麻吉弟弟的篮球
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
广东体育频道的相关知识
其他4条回答
我正想问你
我想应该是范德萨吧!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP