电脑城装机终极版V9.8 Pentium(R)Dual-Core CPU 奔腾双核e66000 @ 3.06HGz 3.06GHz, 1.96GB的内存

NVIDIA GeForce 210(512)的显卡和Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU E6600 @ 3.06GHz Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU_百度知道
NVIDIA GeForce 210(512)的显卡和Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU E6600 @ 3.06GHz Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU
玩仙剑5前传开阴影低有点卡是显卡的原因吗
提问者采纳
。。我有个和你差不多级别的显卡因为保养的好所以可以除了阴影之外全开比较流畅地玩。。。。阴影就不要开了其他可以适当开一点。。你的显卡已经严重过时了。是的。
换这个精影GT630 1G DDR5显卡可以全开吗
GT630不算好。。。但是对付仙五和五外绰绰有余了
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
210显卡我不得不说是GF系列的一大败笔。 CPU这个主频玩仙5还是很可以的。
e6600的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁< - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please
to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button).
if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
If you see this message, your web browser doesn't support JavaScript or JavaScript is disabled.
Please enable JavaScript in your browser settings
can function correctly.
iframe for layout
&&&&&&&&&&&&Item#:&N82E
Intel Pentium E6600 Wolfdale Dual-Core 3.06 GHz LGA 775 65W BX Desktop Processor
iteaserhtml += '';
if (data.counts.q > 0 || data.counts.a > 0) {
iteaserhtml += '';
iteaserhtml += '';
function turntoStaffMessageDisplay() {
return "We're ready to help. For this sort of question," +
to chat with us now." +
var turnToConfig = {
siteKey: "SZTRUjeBj9oQlLYsite",
setupType: "overlay",
askStaffMessageFunction: turntoStaffMessageDisplay,
iTeaserFunc: customItemTeaserDisplay,
askStaffRadio: "Shipping, inventory, pricing, our site, or a customer service issue",
askCustomerRadio: "Product specific questions about compatibility, size, or use",
iteaserText:"Ask Or Answer a Question ",
askStaffOption: true
(function () {
var tt = document.createElement('script'); tt.type = 'text/javascript'; tt.async =
tt.src = document.location.protocol + "//static./traServer3/trajs/" + turnToConfig.siteKey + "/tra.js";
var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(tt, s);
Sold and Shipped by Newegg
1066 MHz FSB
45nm Wolfdale 65W
2MB L2 Cache
With the Wolfdale core, Intel pours more power into the Pentium package. The 45nm process lets Intel reduce power requirements to 65W. Lower power means less CPU heat, which means lower system heat and longer system life. They also pack more features into the chip.
The L2 cache has been bumped to 2MB and the Front Side Bus has been pushed to 1066MHz. You can now use both DDR2 and the hot new DDR3 memory for extreme performance. They also boosted memory access and execution speed with Wide Dynamic Execution and Smart Memory Access. These technologies work together to let the processor handle more instructions with more data per clock cycle.
The Advanced Digital Media Boost feature has been enhanced with the addition of the SSE4 instruction set and Intel HD Boost, to give your entertainment experience better audio and video processing. It will also help with speech recognition, engineering and scientific applications. Most important of all is the enhanced security that comes with increased speed and encryption power.
Specialized Dual-core Microarchitecture The Intel Pentium processor includes dual execution cores in a single processor to enable execution of parallel threads or applications on separate cores, resulting in revolutionary dual-core performance, breakthrough processor energy efficiency and exceptional system response when running multi-threaded or multiple demanding applications simultaneously. The innovative 45nm dual-core technology optimizes thermal performance for reduced power consumption and noise.
Intel Advanced Smart Cache Intel Advanced Smart Cache Technology dynamically allocates the shared L2 cache to each processor core based on workload. This efficient, multi-core-optimized implementation increases the probability that each core can access data from fast L2 cache, resulting in significantly reduced latency for frequently used data and improved performance.
Intel Extended Memory 64 Technology (Intel EM64T) Intel EM64T provides an enhancement to Intel 32-bit architecture by enabling the mobile processor platform to access larger amounts of memory. With appropriate 64-bit supporting hardware and software, platforms based on an Intel processor supporting Intel EM64T can enable use of extended virtual and physical memory.
Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology (EIST) EIST allows the system to dynamically adjust processor voltage and core frequency to decrease average power consumption and average heat production. Combined with existing power saving features, EIST may provide an excellent balance between providing power when you need it and conserving power when you don’t.
Execute Disable Bit (EDB) Intel's Execute Disable Bit function can prevent certain classes of malicious "buffer overflow" attacks when combined with a supporting operating system. Execute Disable Bit allows the processor to classify areas in memory where application code can execute and where it cannot. When a malicious worm attempts to insert code in the buffer, the processor disables code execution, preventing damage or worm propagation.
Learn more about Pentium E6600
ModelBrandIntelSeriesPentiumNamePentium E6600ModelBXCPU Socket Type LGA 775Details Wolfdale Dual-Core 3.06 GHzFSB1066 MHz 2MB 45nm Yes No YesVoltage0.85V – 1.3625V 65WCooling DeviceHeatsink and fan included
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
Customer Reviews of Pentium E6600
Do you own this product?
Filter Results
Verified Owners
Video Reviews
Mfr. Responses
date posted
most helpful
highest rated
lowest rated
2/15/:50 PM
Ownership:
Verified Owner
This review is from: Intel Pentium E6600 Wolfdale Dual-Core 3.06 GHz LGA 775 65W BX Desktop Processor
Pros: I ran this CPU in an Old work station system in 2012 I had no complaints did what is was supposed to do
Did you find this review helpful?
1/3/:11 PM
Ownership:
Verified Owner
Still going strong
This review is from: Intel Pentium E6600 Wolfdale Dual-Core 3.06 GHz LGA 775 65W BX Desktop Processor
Pros: Still going strong after more than a year
Cons: None
1/15/:21 PM
Ownership:
Verified Owner
E6600 - P2C not C2D
Pros: Fast&#42; and reliable, overclockable with negligible thermal penalty, and cost-effective.&#42;relative to &#36; outlay
Cons: None in this budget range.
Other Thoughts: As an advocate of trailing edge tech, I got an E2180 as the initial processor for my
GA-P35-DS3R 2.0 &#40;late 2007&#41;
In May of 2012, I pepped up that machine with a new E6600 and am very pleased.
There are many options with this combination for overclocking, and the combo is very stable with the stock heat sink&#47;fan, hardly ever budging past 41C at &#43;20&#37; &#126; &#43; 30&#37;.
I expect YMMV but this &#34;Pentium Dual Core&#34; &#40;don&#39;t ask me what the contrast is with a Core 2 Duo&#41;
is a good way to add some pep to a &#34;mature&#34; system.
8/7/:55 PM
Ownership:
Verified Owner
Works Great &#61;&#41;
Pros: Works wonderfully. Just slapped it in there and it worked. Small upgrade from my 2.80Ghz, but worth it, especially for &#36;80. Much cheaper than buying a whole new board and processor when money is scarce.
Cons: I didn&#39;t get free ice-cream with it &#61;&#40;
Other Thoughts: Much higher than this, for this socket, starts getting pricey. Good deal imo.
8/4/:50 PM
Ownership:
Verified Owner
Pros: Its runs good
stays under 50c even at max load takes most of everything i toss at it dose exactly what a dual core cpu is supposed to do
Cons: NoN it is a great CPU
6/27/:15 AM
Ownership:
Verified Owner
My goodness&#33;
Pros: Can not believe the clock cores on this thing, uses very little power, creates next to no heat.Easy to overclock, will almost match an i5 overclocked. Deathly serious.Can not stress that this is probably the best Dual Core available on LGA 775.
Cons: Dual Core
Other Thoughts: Buy this processor to give your old family computer a boost into the new world. I haven&#39;t found anything that has given me problems. Runs excellent. Benchmarked Mafia 2 &#40;2GB DDR2 Ram, this processor, EVGA GTX 560 se 1GB&#41; at 48.2 fps average. Beastly for this old dusty set up&#33;
6/18/:31 PM
Ownership:
Verified Owner
awsome cpu
Pros: Its fast and rus very cool.
Cons: could buy an amd 3x faster with the same amount of money.
5/21/:02 AM
Ownership:
Verified Owner
does what it&#39;s supposed to do
Pros: Works fine in Intel DP35DP motherboard.
The fan that is packaged with it is nice.
Cons: It&#39;s not free.
5/21/:58 AM
Ownership:
Verified Owner
Pros: Nice reliable CPU for the money.
Cons: Too bad Socket 775 is being phased out.
They did well over their life.
I have a couple of Socket 775 computers around that I like to keep running, along with DDR2 memory &#40;RIP&#41;.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.
4/29/:46 AM
Ownership:
Verified Owner
Pros: A nice upgrade to my dell.
a very noticeable speed increase i like it. no troubles on the reboot.
Cons: the fan was not interchangeable with my MB but the original was twice the size so i just reused it
Other Thoughts: I will come back to new egg for the rest of my build&#33; a frankenstien is in the future only for my games though. ps the parts came fast.
Through the Newegg EggXpert Review Program, Newegg invites its best reviewers, known as EggXperts, to post opinions about new and pre-release products to help their fellow customers make informed buying decisions.
Sold and Shipped by: Newegg
Make this item a gift
Newegg’s gift-wrap service is the ideal solution for making your gift special!
Select your item as a gift, then add your message. Your gift will also be discreet with no prices being included on the packing slip.
Selected Items
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Thank you for subscribing
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "promo@" to your address book to ensure delivery.
Shop without retyping payment details.
Secure shopping made faster.Check out with PayPal.
&&&&&&&&&&&&Item#:&N82E
Select a Plan & Save
Repairs & Replacements are costly.
Being covered pays off.
You're Covered
100% Parts & Labor
24/7 Customer Support
Hassle-Free Claims Process
Provided by Service Net A+ rated by Better Business Bureau
Service Express
Repairs or Replacements in 5 days or less or your money back
No Shipping Fees with Service Express
If the Adobe Reader does not appear when you click on a link for a PDF file, you can .
iframe for third party code(英特尔)Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU E6600 @ 3.06GHz(3060 Mhz)温度多少合适_百度知道
(英特尔)Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU E6600 @ 3.06GHz(3060 Mhz)温度多少合适
我有更好的答案
50度以下比较好,楼主参考下
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
e6600的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁适合PEGATRON IPPEL-DB主板(英特尔)Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU E6600 @ 3.06GHz(3067 Mhz)处理器的显卡_百度知道
适合PEGATRON IPPEL-DB主板(英特尔)Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU E6600 @ 3.06GHz(3067 Mhz)处理器的显卡
要求玩游戏画质好就行
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
好,希望以上信息可以帮到您,建议您配一款GT740显卡,玩游戏就没有问题了
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁适合PEGATRON IPPEL-DB主板(英特尔)Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU E6600 @ 3.06GHz(3067 Mhz)处理器的显卡_百度知道
适合PEGATRON IPPEL-DB主板(英特尔)Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU E6600 @ 3.06GHz(3067 Mhz)处理器的显卡
要求玩游戏画质好就行
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
好,希望以上信息可以帮到您,建议您配一款GT740显卡,玩游戏就没有问题了
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 奔腾双核e6600 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。