未来就业为话题的英语作文,要求大概120词左右,急啊 ,求解答!跪求,明天初三就要毕业作文要啦,求救,谢谢啦,

英语作文:请描述一件你喜欢的学习用品,至少8句话,要求2-3种句型。 求解答,急急急!_百度知道
英语作文:请描述一件你喜欢的学习用品,至少8句话,要求2-3种句型。 求解答,急急急!
提问者采纳
I always see it for the first sight, I always guess what it means. If I
do well, see if I am right. I always put it under my pillow, and then I take out my dictionary. When I meet a new word, I am so happyI have an English-Chinese dictionary. It is my good friend, and when I wake up.And then I am always full of
energy, look it up in it
提问者评价
你真棒,学习了
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Do you like bule.The T-shirt is my favorite,a shirt and a pair of shorts?Can you tell me:My ClothesI have more clothes.I like them very much。我最喜欢的颜色是蓝色,一件夹克衫?中文.So my clothes are bule.They are a T-shirt ?你最喜欢的衣服是什么。这个T恤衫是我的最爱。我也喜欢这条短裤,a jacket 。你喜欢这些种类的衣服吗?And what is your favorite color.I also like the pair of shorts。我非常喜欢它们?并且你最喜欢的颜色是什么.My favorite color is bule?What is your favorite clothes.Do you like these kinds of clothes?你喜欢蓝色吗?你能告诉我吗:我的衣服我有许多衣服。它们是一件T恤衫。因此我的衣服都是蓝色,一件衬衫和一条短裤英文
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁怎样写初一的自我介绍的英语作文,要简单些,30词左右吧,急啊!如题!求求啦,教教我啦!~
Hello, I am a sixth grade elementary student, I am the joyful Geminigirl, this year 13 years old. Must ask our family has how many members, I can say: Four. Besides hasthe love I father and mother, I have also raised a dog, is a spot dog,is called Tony. Did not look I am a girl, but I actually have the hobby which manyboys all has - to play the soccer. Whenever 课余时间, I always canon approximately very many people, together play the soccer. Besides plays the soccer, I also have a big hobby - slippery rollerskating. I starts from four years old to study. If you must study, maydo obeisance me is the teacher! Certainly, I super like English. Because I thought English is one kindis very interesting, fills the mystical language. Study English hasalso brought the infinite pleasure to me. Therefore, I certainly canstudy English well. Today very happily does for everybody introduces oneself. Thanks!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
My name is XX,I am from XXX,I want to make friend with you,that`s all,thank you
hello. friends/ my name is Shen. it's very long. I have an english name. bill. I'm a chinese boy.I'm twelve.I'm from Xianyang,china.I'm a student in no. 9 primary shool.
My name is --- ,I am a girl。I like singing ,but I can't sing well.And I like make friends with others ,and I think i can get along well with my classmates.
男生篇 My name is --- ,I am an hones...
扫描下载二维码急.求原创英语作文.请不要超过22点回答!3Q[[明天就要交了]]一定要原创啊,有一点错误没关系滴.许多中学生都热衷于上网,但上网对学生们而言有利有弊.请你根据下表提供的信息用英语写一篇小短文,描述上网的优点和缺点,谈谈自己的看法以及自己上网会如何做,优点 1.快速获得大量信息.2.正确运用网络有利于学习.3.广交朋友.缺点 1.经常玩游戏.聊天浪费时间和金钱而且不利于学习.2.可能上当受骗.你的看法和做法注意:1.词数:80左右.2.短文开头部分已给出,不计入总词数.3.生词提示:disadvantage n.缺点; cheat vt.欺骗 ; go online 上网Today,many students are interested in going online .But it has advantages and disadvantages.The advantages are:
Today,many students are interested in going online .But it has advantages and disadvantages.The advantages are: Firstly, they can obtain a lot of
information quickly. secondly, if they can use Internet in a
correct way, it is good for their study. Thirdly, they can make many friends on the Internet.
However, every coin has two sides. There are also some disadvantages caused by the Internet. Many of the students stay up late to play on-line games. It is a waste of time and money. And of course, it is not good for their study. When they surf the Internet, they may get cheated by others.
In my opinion, we should make good use of the Internet rather than rely on it. First of all, we must realize there are something dangerous on it. So when we go online, we won't believe others easily. Secondly, we should make plans of the time that we use for surfing the Internet. Just try our best to let the Internet help with our study and be our friend.O(∩_∩)O~绝对原创,请楼主放心采纳O(∩_∩)O~
cross my heart!!!
真的,要怎么证明都可以!!!
哦,那,如果和老师的范文一样怎么办?还有全部都是对的吗?有没有一点错的?
两个不认识的人,怎么可能写的一样。
应该没有语病。
我打了半天呢,采纳吧!O(∩_∩)O~ 谢谢
好把,谢了.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求解答啊!!!!写一篇6句话的小学英语作文。习作要求:根据提示写一写金丝猴的情况。至少6求句话。(提示看图片)
小鬼AB0323
Golden monkeys live in the forest in south- west China. They are yellow and their food is fruit. They are cute and lovely. In the past there are many golden monkeys . But now the number of them is only three thousand. We must protect them.
共计6句话。如嫌多,可删掉最后一句。
认真解答,保证正确,放心采纳,欢迎追问。
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码求一篇“节约资源 ”有关的英语作文,望高手解答,120字左右。水平不用太高了。差不多就行了。_百度知道
求一篇“节约资源 ”有关的英语作文,望高手解答,120字左右。水平不用太高了。差不多就行了。
我有更好的答案
earth mother smile more happily.2。3,cherish water resources。4.Able to wash dishes of the water tank and sprinkler for sprinkling water the flowers and vegetables,such as .水是用不完的、浇菜, but we have to treasure、可以把洗过菜的水用来浇花、及进关紧未关好的水龙头:1, everything will be more vigorous.And customs are not shut up the faucet!如果每人都能节约一点水,决定从自身做起:1.3!If everyone can save a little water.Water is made.The house down the toilet water.4I had such a thing from start to himself。2,地球妈妈会笑得更灿烂、把家中抽水马桶的水量调小,但我们有珍惜哦.我经历了这样的事,爱惜水资源
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 初三就要毕业作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信