请问这里“get some dirt3 on dirt3"是什么意思?

一道关于英语的题目 选用适当的词用适当的形式填空..clean1 All my____get together during Spring Festival.2 He is doing some____on how to protect the environment.3 The talk is_____about how to help children in poor villages.4 Don't drink the water.It is very_____.5Those clothes look very____because she has washed them.形式呢....
1、cousins2、researches3、maining4、dirty5、clean
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
分别cousin
扫描下载二维码Best Appearing '16
puts $1,000 up for grabs again with the Best Appearing Car award at Eldora Speedway's 46th annual World 100. Plan your new wrap design today!
Tuesday's program
You missed Late Model LIVE again? It's too late to win
T-shirt but you can enjoy interviews with Billy Moyer Jr. and Jonathan Davenport.
GRT plugs away
Adding regional standouts like Tony Jackson Jr. and Timothy Culp, Joe Garrison of GRT Race Cars is trying to rebuild the chassis builder's core base of drivers.
Simpson joins poll
After sweeping last week's MLRA events at Iowa's Farley Speedway and West Liberty Raceway, Chris Simpson 's Top 25 power rankings.
Joe Garrison’s GRT Race Cars shop in Greenbrier, Ark., isn’t the force it used to be in the Dirt Late Model game. He doesn’t need anyone to remind him of that fact.
“This is a big circle…
Richmond: Kentucky oval's Aug. 20 Butterball Wooldridge Memorial pays $10,059-to-win on Southern Nationals Bonus Series.Volunteer: Tennessee's $12,000-to-win Scorcher set for Aug. 18 on Ultimate Series.Portsmouth: Fred Dillow Memorial pays $5,000-to-win Aug. 20 at Portsmouth, Ohio.
DON'T MISScause Ilive like the human I an,so my nails will catch some dirt 是什么意思
泰山是冠军07
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
谚语 人在江湖走 哪有不湿鞋
cause Ilive like the human I an,so my nails will catch some dirt因为我和人们一样生活我,所以我的指甲会染上灰尘
扫描下载二维码dirt biking是什么东西?成长的烦恼第一季 第10集 Mike和同学出去camping的一项活动
左以兜5036
看看这些图片,可以知道dirt biking是一项在泥土中骑自行车的运动.与此类似的有:Mountain Biking 、Couple Mountain Biking together 、Dirt Biker Jumping over Two Other Bikers.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 dirt3 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信