有木有英语达人秀?白天基本在线的那种 帮我翻译本书。跪谢

求英语翻译达人_中国计量学院吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:20,690贴子:
求英语翻译达人收藏
求达人,有木有愿意帮我翻译两篇文献,出来的各种不通啊
1楼 22:33&|
两篇论文自己翻译没压力
收起回复2楼 22:53&|
3楼 23:13&|来自
有道词典……加google双管齐下
4楼 23:40&|来自
英语白痴路过帮顶。。。———— 一个人自以为刻骨铭心的回忆,也许别人早已忘记。
5楼 12:39&|来自
6楼 12:59&|来自
7楼 15:55&|
8楼 16:19&|
额,四级还没过呢
9楼 18:43&|来自
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
内&&容:使用签名档&&
想了解更多关于 ”中国计量学院“的信息,请&或英语达人帮我翻译下摘要吧。谢谢你们了~在线翻译的不要发了。谢谢了~_百度知道
英语达人帮我翻译下摘要吧。谢谢你们了~在线翻译的不要发了。谢谢了~
本文通过资料收集、抽水试验、水化学分析和室内资料整理等方法,对该矿区的地质特征、成煤背景、矿床地质特征进行综合分析,深入研究矿区的水文地质条件,提出开采过程中应注意的水文地质问题。得出了二露天构造复杂程度属于中等构造类型。对二露天的含煤性,可采煤层和煤层进行了对比。得出了该煤层属于中侏罗世早期巨厚煤层,是较稳定煤层,根据二露天水文地质,对主要含水层富水性、构造发育情况、地下水补给条件等分下确定了 “二类一型” 简单的裂隙充水矿床。关键词:水文地质特征;矿井涌水量;含煤性;二露天 前面的摘要老师没通过。重新写了一段。你们帮我翻译下吧。谢谢了~。在线翻译的不要回答了。
提问者采纳
Coal plays a vital role in the development of national economy,however,the proved-up resource reserves in domestic are far from satisfying the demand of national economic construction and social development.In recent years,with the dramtic development of our economy and the increasing demand for coke,there is a big gap for coal.This thesis is based on the document collection,pumping test,hydrochemical analysis and interior documentation,etc.,and it gives a comprehensive analysis to geological feature,coal backgroud and mineral deposit feature in order to furthur and deeply analyze the hydrogeological condition of the mining area and hydrogeological problems are raised to draw attention during mining.
你翻译的挺好的。谢谢你哈。后面的是不是还没有翻译完呢?麻烦一下好吗?谢谢了
The direct and indirect lithological characteristics, thickness,reserve condition,water level,water quality,water yield property and water transmissibility,undergroudn water supply,and drainage condion of wit also analyzes the distribution status of freeze-thaw region,comment is offered to the damaclear investigation is given to the influence of mine's water filling from hydrological and geological features of fracture zone.ways and methods of direct water filling to the mine are basically found out,evaluation of factors for water filling is offerred and water inflow volume for mine at begining is also forcasted,at last,evaluation and analysis are given to the possible level and section of water inrush,as well as the possible changes and results of hydrological and geological condition after mining.
其他类似问题
达人的相关知识
其他3条回答
Coal in national economic construction, and plays an important role in domestic has identified the mineral reserves far cannot satisfy the national economic construction and social development needs. In recent years, with the rapid development of our economy, the growing demand for coke, coking coal gap with bigger. This article through the data collection, pumping tests, water chemical analysis and indoor material sorting method, jiulongwan silver-polymetallic characteristics, into coal background, comprehensive analysis geological characteristics, the in-depth study of mining area, and puts forward the hydrogeological conditions should be paid attention to in mining process of hydrological geological problems. Find out direct, indirect water filling of aquifer thickness, lithology, buried conditions, water level, water quality, and the hydraulic conductivity water-hearing capability, and the groundwater recharge and
The analysis of regional freeze-thaw area distribution, evaluation on the mining the po Detailed of mine water filling find fault has influence the hydr Basic directly to find water filling aquifer and ways of mine water filling mine water filling factors, evaluation, the initial mining is expected to yield to mining may occur in the process of water inrust horizon and after mining area and may cause the hydrogeological and engineering geological conditions change review and consequences
Coal in national economic construction, and plays an important role in domestic has identified the mineral reserves far cannot satisfy the national economic construction and social development needs. In recent years, with the rapid development of our economy, the growing demand for coke, coking coal gap with bigger. This article through the data collection, pumping tests, water chemical analysis and indoor material sorting method, jiulongwan silver-polymetallic characteristics, into coal background, comprehensive analysis geological characteristics, the in-depth study of mining area, and puts forward the hydrogeological conditions should be paid attention to in mining process of hydrological geological problems. Find out direct, indirect water filling of aquifer thickness, lithology, buried conditions, water level, water quality, and the hydraulic conductivity water-hearing capability, and the groundwater recharge and
The analysis of regional freeze-thaw area distribution, evaluation on the mining the po Detailed of mine water filling find fault has influence the hydr Basic directly to find water filling aquifer and ways of mine water filling mine water filling factors, evaluation, the initial mining is expected to yield to mining may occur in the process of water inrust horizon and after mining area and may cause the hydrogeological and engineering geological conditions change review and consequences. 。
The coal constucts in the national economy in have already emphasized to want a function, but domestic already find out a resources to keep quantity far can not satisfy the demand of national economic development and social development.Increase day by day to the need of coke in recent years, along with the fast fierce development of our country economy, coke to use coal indentation bigger.This text passes a data collections, pump water to experiment, water chemistry the analytical and indoor data tidy up an etc. method, to the geology characteristic of the mineral's area, become the coal background, the mineral bed geology characteristic carry on comprehensive analysis, the hydrology geology of the thorough research mineral area condition, put forward to mine process in the hydrology geology that should notice problem.Find out directly, indirect Chong water rock with water layer, thickness, bury condition, water level, fluid matter, rich water and lead water, and the groundwater supplies,Freeze to melt a distributing of area circumstance inside the analytical area, evaluate its folio to adopt the harm degreFind out in detail influenced to the mineral well Chong water of split to take of hydrology geIs basic water finding out direct Chong contain water layer the Chong is aqueous toward the mineral well of path, evaluate the mineral well Chong water factor, anticipated to adopt the flowing out of area amount of water in the early years, the folio adopted process the layer of water is in the possible occurrence Tu and district and mined possible causable hydrology geology and engineering geology conditional variety and result carried on a comment behind.哪里有不妥 请指教
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请英语达人帮我翻译一下,谢了!(用翻译软件的就不用麻烦你了)_百度知道
请英语达人帮我翻译一下,谢了!(用翻译软件的就不用麻烦你了)
今天是我在华为工作的最后一天,感谢大家这一年来的陪伴和给予的帮助,我会想念你们大家的。。。。。。最后,祝愿大家爱情甜蜜,工作顺利,身体健康,心想事成
Today is the last day I work for Huawei(不知道公司有没有英文名称). Thank you all for your company and help in this year. I will miss you all.Lastly, I hope that all of you have a happy life, enjoy your work with good health, and all dreams come true.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
Today is my last day in Huawei,thanks for your company and help,I'll miss you...At last ,I wish your love is sweet,all the best in your work.rejoice in health, and every
dream can be came true
Today comes to my last day in Huawei, I fell so greatful for your help and company, I will miss you all...At last, I wish you a happy life and work, good health and all the dreams comes true!
It is the last day I working in Huawei today.Thank you for all your help and company.I will miss you all.At last ,wish you all a world of happiness and love,all the best in your work,good health and may
all your dreams
达人的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有没有英语达人帮我翻译下这段....在线等_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:656,474贴子:
有没有英语达人帮我翻译下这段....在线等收藏
I&will&love&you&everyday&
Loving&you&in&evry&single&way&
Oh&my&dear,&i&long&for&your&touch&
Very&much,&its&been&days&already&
Every&day,&we'll&be&together&
United&today,&always&and&forever&
Because&of&you&
I&dont&feel&lonely&
Never&before&have&i&felt&like&this&
Going&to&work&every&morning&
Remember&your&face,just&like&always&
U&are&mine,&we&belong&to&each&other&
good&luck,&behonst&if&someone&say&that&to&me&,&ill&marry&them,you&can&do&it!!!&
求大家帮帮我...在线等
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
我将每天爱你
爱你用每个单一的方式
哦,亲爱的,我非常渴望与你联系已经好多天了
每天我们将在一起,直到永远
因为有你,我不感到孤独
我从未有过这种感觉
天天早上去工作
记得你的脸,就像你和我总是属于对方
好运,请诚实对待如果某人与我说那些,我将于他们结婚,你可以做到这一点
我将每天爱你
爱你用每个单一的方式
哦,亲爱的,我非常渴望与你联系已经好多天了
每天我们将在一起,直到永远
因为有你,我不感到孤独
我从未有过这种感觉
天天早上去工作
记得你的脸,就像你和我总是属于对方
好运,请诚实对待如果某人与我说那些,我将于他们结婚,你可以做到这一点
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或求英文达人 帮我整句翻译成英文 灰常感谢
求英文达人 帮我整句翻译成英文 灰常感谢
既然来到这个世界
就没有打算活着离开 那我还何惧之有
只能努力在离开之前 把过程弄的无比精彩 顺便想点办法让自己多活几天 顺便祈求别死于非命
Since there is no intention to come into this world that I live out why fear can only strive to get the process before leaving the very wonderful way to make their way to point the way, pray do not killed more than Huoji Tian
其他回答 (4)
翻译的结果就是:“Now that came to this world is not going to living leave that I have any fear have just got to get the process before leaving the extremely exciting to point for ways to make their way to live more than a few days pray don't end up dead. Way”
能认真点翻译 顺便加上标点不& 吼吼
Now that came to this world,No plan to living leave,That I still have what fear,Before leaving only efforts,The process of extremely exciting get,To point for ways to make their way to live more than a few days,Conveniently pray don't end up dead!!
Now that came to this world is not going to living leave that I have any fear
have just got to get the process before leaving the extremely exciting to point
for ways to make their way to live more than a few days pray don't end up dead.
...能人工服务么?
Now that came to this world is not going to living leave that I have any fear have just got to get the process before leaving the extremely exciting to point for ways to make their way to live more than a few days pray don't end up dead.
笨,去网页上翻译一下就可以啊!
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家}

我要回帖

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信