关于英语设问句的作用词组,例如How many 、How much、would you please、would you mind 类似还有哪些,请高手指

will/would you please do sth? 在上述的三个结构中can/could,nay/might,will/would没有区别.只是could,might,would语气委婉.——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
will/would you please do sth? 在上述的三个结构中can/could,nay/might,will/would没有区别.只是could,might,would语气委婉.但是要注意在答语中用于语气肯定的结构. [同类预测] 对情态动词在问句中表示请求或征求意见的用法以及他们的答语的考查一直是情态动词的基本考察点.能体现英语在交际语言中的运用. ----- Must I go there right now? ----- No, you . You go there before supper. A. mustn’t; need B. needn’t; may C. can’t; need D. won’t; can 答案:B 解析:考查情态动词问句的答语.Must I -? 肯定回答用Yes, you must. 否定回答是No, you needn’t或No, you don’t have to.不能用mustn’t.因为mustn’t表示“不许,不准,禁止 .本题后半部用may表示允许. ----- Could I borrow your dictionary? ----- Yes, of course you . A. could B. will C. can D. might 答案:C 解析:本题中的could也表示请求.语气委婉.主要用于疑问句.不可用于肯定句.答语应该用can(即could不能用于现在时态的简略答语中).如: ---- Could I come to see you tomorrow morning? ---- Yes, you can. (否定答语用No, I’m afraid not.) 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
Did you ever look up at the moon and think you saw a man’s face there? When the moon is round and full, the shadows(影子) of the moon mountains and the lines of the moon valleys sometimes seem to show a giant nose and mouth and eyes. At least, some people think so.  If there were a man on the moon—instead of mountains and valleys that just look like the face of a man—what would he be like?  He would not be like anyone you know. He would not be like anyone anybody knows.  If the man on the moon were bothered by too much heat or cold the way Earth people are, he could not stay on the moon.  The moon becomes very, very hot. It becomes as hot as boiling water. And the moon becomes very, very cold. It becomes colder than ice.  Whatever part of the moon the sun shines on is hot and bright. The rest of the moon is cold and dark.  If the man on the moon had to breathe to stay alive, he couldn’t live on the moon because there’s no air there. He’d have to carry an oxygen tank, as astronauts do. There’s no food on the moon, either. Nothing grows—not even weeds(grass).  If the man on the moon liked to climb mountains, he would be very happy. There are many high places there, such as the raised land around the holes, or craters(火山口), of the moon. Some of these rims are as tall as Earth’s highest mountains.  But if the man on the moon liked to swim, he would be unhappy. There is no water on the moon—just dust and rock.  When you think of what it’s like on the moon, you may wonder why it interests our scientists. One reason is that the moon is Earth’s nearest neighbor—it is the easiest place in space to get to.  Going back and forth between the moon and Earth, astronauts will get a lot of practice in space travel. Things learned on moon trips will be of great help to astronauts who later take long, long trips to some of the planets.  Scientists are also interested in the moon because it has no air. The air that surrounds Earth cuts down the view of the scientists who look at the stars through telescopes. A telescope on the moon would give them a clearer, closer view of the stars.(words: 411)【小题1】What is the reason why our scientists are interested in the moon.?A.The moon is beautiful.B.The moon is different from the earth.C.The moon is Earth’s nearest neighbor—it is the easiest place in space to get to.D.The moon is the easiest place in space to get to and it has no air, unlike Earth.【小题2】The underlined word “rim” in the Paragraph 8 means _________ .A.ballB.hillC.round edgeD.height【小题3】What is the main thought of the passage?A.We can learn much from research on the Moon.B.There may be human beings on the moon.C.If there were a man on the Moon, there would be many similarities between the man on the Moon and on the Earth.D.A telescope on the Moon would help scientists have a clearer, closer sight of the stars.
  Athens Olympic 110m hurdle champion Liu Xiang felt so relieved to return to racetrack after getting out of the great number of social activities.
  Liu arrived in hometown Shanghai Wednesday night and was about to resume training shortly after.
  “I am so exhausted from so many social activities, which made me even more tired than training,” said the 21-year-old Liu, who wrote a new chapter in China’s Olympic history by winning the country’s first ever athletics short-distance running title in the men’s 110m hurdles in Athens in August.
  “I am happy that I will resume my training soon back in Shanghai,” said the Shanghai native.He turned into an instant national hero with the Olympic glory and one of the most popular Olympic gold medalists, taking part in scores of celebration activities since he returned to China early September.
  “My regular training has been interrupted for such a long time that I think I can only run at about 13.5 seconds now.” said Liu, who clocked a world record-tying time of 12.91 to clinch the title.
  “I would rather forget what I have achieved in the past and try my best to realize a higher goal,” he said.
  Liu already missed the Berlin Golden League Series on Sunday and won’t be able to catch the IAAF Grand Prix final slated for September 18-19 in Monaco.
  He plans on attending an IAAF all-star tournament in Japan at the end of this month.
This passage mainly talks about ________.
victory of Liu Xiang
Liu Xiang’s resumption to the racetrack
dream of Liu Xiang
Liu Xiang’s high aim
From the passage we can see ________.
Liu Xiang is content to go back to training
Liu Xiang will win Golden League Series on Sunday
Liu Xiang wasn’t good at social activities
Liu Xiang was refreshed after so many social activities
The underlined word “relieved” in the first paragraph means ________.
disappointed
Which of the following is NOT wrong?
Liu Xiang has had a quiet life for as long as half a month.
Liu Xiang has missed two races because of his social activities.
Liu Xiang has made up his mind to stop his social activities.
Liu Xiang has deserted his present career.
——You see how thin Ann is!——She ______ gain some weight but she______ toolittle.A. ate&&&&&&  &&&& B.eats&&&&  & C. has eaten&  &&&& D. is eating&
I must go there earlier. John has suggested that I _____ an hour before the discussion begins.
A. go       B. shall go&&&&&&&&&&& C. will go      &D. would go
Good Heart to Lean on
  More than I realized.Dad has helped me keep my balance.
  When I was growing up, I was embarrassed(使不安)to be seen with my father.He was severely disabled and very   1  , and when we would walk together, his hand on my arm for   2   , people would stare.I would inwardly feel uncomfortable at the unwanted   3  .If he ever noticed or was bothered, he never   4   that he knew.
  It was   5   to coordinate(协调)our steps-his hesitant, mine impatient-and because of that, we didn't   6   much as we went along.But as we started out, he always said.“You set the   7  .I will try to follow you.”
  Our usual walk was to or from the subway, which was   8   he got to work.He went to work despite illness and nasty weather.He almost never missed a day, and would   9   it to the office even if others could not.A matter of   10  .
  He never talked about himself as an object of pity, nor did he show any envy of the more fortunate or  11  .What he looked for   12   others was a “good heart”, and if he found one, the   13   was good enough for him.
  Now that I am older, I believe that his idea is a proper   14   by which to judge people, even though I   15  don't know exactly what a “good heart” is.  16   I know the times I don't have one myself.
  He has been gone many years now, but I think of him often.I wonder if he   17   I was unwilling to be seen with him during our   18  .Now that I am older, I'm sorry that I never told him how sorry I was for my feeling   19   to be with him in public and how unworthy I felt to be his daughter.I think of him when I complain about trifles(琐事), when I am envious of another's good fortune, and when I don't possess a “good heart”.
  At such times I put my hand on his arm to   20   my balance, and say, “You set the pace.I will try to follow you.”
friendship
successful
hardworking
recognized
ashamed(惭愧的)
disappointed
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
以would you like或would you please 开头的问句答语是什么 用can吗?
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
不能.据个例子:would you please pass me the book.Ok/Would you like to go with me Yes ,I'd like to .Sorry,I have anothing to do.都可以啊!但没有你说得那种啊!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
--Would you like to go with me? --Sure.--Would you please open the window?--No problem! (or, Certainly!)
这种开头的意思一般是你能否行个方便或你能否赏个脸干嘛干嘛要么答应Would you please open the window?Sure.再跑去开窗Would you like to go travel with us?Thanks,that would be fine!要么婉拒I'm sorry but我想怎么怎么好象没有用can的情况
不能,要用yes,I like或yes,please
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 封闭式问句 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信