2013年考研英语复试自我介绍|考研英语复试口语|考研英语复试听力|考研英语复试常见问题|考研英语复试怎么准备-233网校
2013年考研英语复试信息
考研复试英语自我介绍
考研复试英语口语
考研复试英语面试
考研复试英语常见问题
分享复试心得!
――赶紧来分享一下你的复习心得吧!谁有热点英语赴美活动成功的经历?决赛的1分自我介绍口试谁成功了?成功人士如看到请告我一篇自我介绍.急我很急大···
第一节 第一天上班的自我介绍Hello,everybody,大家好,I'm glad to meet all of you.很高兴与大家相会,Let me tell you a little bit about myself.请允许我介绍一下自己 ,Be patient with me,I'm a little bit nervous.我有点紧张,希望大家多包涵.My name is Louis.I'm reaIly excited to have the chance我的名字叫路易斯,有机会加入到李阳疯狂 英语的团队to join the team here at Li Yang Crazy English.我感到非常激动.I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you.我热切地盼望着认识大 家.I recently graduated from Harvard with a degree我刚从哈佛大学毕业,in political science.My hobbies are watching TV获得了政治学学位,我的嗜好是看电视and painting watercolors.My favorite sport is volleyball.和画水彩画.我最喜欢的运动是排球 .Being the new guy here makes me feel a little bit out of place.在这里我是个新手,有点无所适从.I'm trying to remember everybody's name我会尽力记住每个人的 名字,so I won't embarrass myself by calling Mr.Lee by someone else's不至于张冠李戴而闹笑 话.name.If I do make a mistake,please forgive me.如果真出了错,敬请原谅.I've studied the reports of past meetings,我学习了以往的会议记 录,and I've asked Mr.Lee for his guidance.也请教过李先生.I hope that I can make a worthwhile contribution to the company.我希望我能为公司做出 卓有成效的贡献.Thank you for your warm welcome.感谢各位的热情欢迎.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码谁能帮我写一篇英语的口试自我介绍_百度知道
谁能帮我写一篇英语的口试自我介绍
提问者采纳
everybody . I like computers and I can operate it very easiy, swimming ,skating and music . In my spare time . I will try to work hard to do it well if a good cs all. Thank you ,I often do some reading or listening to some pop music. Last year I went to a mountain village to help those poor children ! I am ***. I have once do some volunteer work,which will have a great effect on my whole life,that&#39. I think I have some experience and I am sure I am capable of this job . I graduated from ** university. I am twenty- three years old. Sometimes I will surf the Internet to find some useful information. I also like basketball  Hello
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
自我介绍的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁北京大学博士复试英语口语是怎么考啊?是英语自我介绍吗?另外,博士期间致力于研究的问题阐述及理由,如果在之前提交的个人陈述中对问题认识不深,阐述的不够深刻和有创新之处是否会很影响复试成绩啊?
自我介绍大家好,我叫...,来自钦州,我很高兴能在这里与大家认识,我是纺织工业学校的一名学生,我的专业是针织,我很荣幸能参加集训营,我参加集训营是因为我喜欢英语,我希望在集训营里学到的用在我以后的工作中,并开始我的职业生涯.因为我坚信将在很多领域都需要英语.我的英语很差这就是我为什么在这里和大家一起学习,我知道我拿下英语将是一个巨大的挑战,但我坚信,“宝剑锋从磨出,梅花香自苦寒来”,坚持就是胜利,希望就在今后的学习中请大家多多指教,Self-introductionHello everyone!My is.,from Qinzhou.I’m so glad to meet you,and I’m currently a student at Guangxi Textile Industrial School.my major is knitting.It’s my pleasure to join the CHAMPION training camp,because I love English and I hope I can learn something in the training for my future work.As we all know English is very useful in every field.My English is limited that’s why I’m here.I know it’s a huge challenge for me to conquer English,but I believe that “No pains,no gains,success belongs to the persevering”,I hope I can learn more from you,Thank you!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
硕士复试是这样的,并且中间会打断提问,博士现在还没读到,不知道哎!
Thank you all the same~
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 山东高考英语口试 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信