翻译一篇英文,用一些好的词汇与英语句型翻译,还有连接词

英语翻译请将这篇文章翻译成英文,如果好的话,多用一些句式,连接词,不要平板直述的.用机器翻译的请自觉走开.亲情是坚不可摧的以前的我,一直享受着亲人的关爱,有时候还会埋怨他们,和他们赌气,现在渐渐的长大,才发现自己是多么的不应该,而他们却连半句怨言都没有.我不会忘记,小时候发高烧时,母亲半夜将我送到医院,无微不至的照顾我;我不会忘记,每次一到外婆家,她都会给我做好吃的;我不会忘记,每次我有困难,他们都会在我的身边,陪伴我;我不会忘记.我觉得爱情是一时的,短暂的,但是亲情却是永久的,它给你的那份感动是无法用言语表达的.好好珍惜你身边的亲人吧.因为有些人,有些事,错过了,就不在.
夏末秋凉丶湍
Love from families is unbreakableFor long,I was beloved by my families.But I didn't really cherish it,sometimes even complained about them.However,now,I am maturer and find how naive I was.But they never say any evil word to me.I won't forget that night my mom sent me to hospitaland took care of me in midnight when I I won't forget the great skill of cook of grandma when I I won't forget any tough situation that I was encouraged,helped by them.I believe that love between two sexes is ephemeral while love in family can last forever.It gives you a special appreciation that cannot be described by normal language.So,cherish such a love between you and your families.Some persons and affairs are easy to be ignored.Once you miss them,they will never return.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Cenderella11,这位一定是英语老师吧?
The family is solidPreviously, I always enjoy family love, sometimes complain their anger, and they grew up, now gradually, just discover oneself is how should not, and they even have complained....
The family is impregnable
Before I have been enjoying the care of their loved ones, sometimes even complain about them, and they pique, is now gradually grew up, only to find himself how sho...
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
求翻译:文章思路清晰,叙述条理清楚,但句子之间的衔接做得不够,要多用连接词。此外,应多掌握一些词语的同义词,这样避免重复。在句式变换方便也要多下些功夫是什么意思?
文章思路清晰,叙述条理清楚,但句子之间的衔接做得不够,要多用连接词。此外,应多掌握一些词语的同义词,这样避免重复。在句式变换方便也要多下些功夫
问题补充:
Article ideas clear, coherent narrative, but the interface between the sentence has not done enough to use more conjunctions. In addition, you should have some more words of synonyms, so to avoid duplication. Change in the sentence should be more convenient to make some effort
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
The article clear, narrative coherent, but cohesion between sentences has not done enough, to use connectives. In addition, you should grasp some synonyms of words, so to avoid duplication. Under the syntactic transform easily more some efforts
Article ideas clear, coherent narrative, but the interface between the sentence has not done enough to use more conjunctions. In addition, you should have some more words of synonyms, so to avoid duplication. Change in the sentence should be more convenient to make some effort
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!初中英语写作常用的连接词和重点句型[1]
【网络综合 - 英文写作翻译】★以下是无忧考网英文写作翻译频道为大家整理的《初中英语写作常用的连接词和重点句型》,供大家参考。更多内容请看本站频道。 一、常用连接词  1.表文章结构顺序:First of all, Firstly/First, Secondly/Second…  And then, Finally, In the end, At last
  2.表并列补充关系的:What is more, besides  3.表转折对比关系的:However, but  Although + clause(从句)
On the one hand… On the other hand…
Some… while others…  4.表因果关系的:Because, As ,So, Thus, Therefore, As a result  5.表换一种方式表达:In other words  6.表进行举例说明:For example,句子;For instance,句子;  7.表陈述事实:In fact  8.表达自己观点: In my opinion  9.表总结:In a word
In summary  10.文中正确使用两三个好的句型,如:宾语从句、状语从句、动名词做主语等。  (1)宾语从句举例:I believe Tianjin will be more beautiful and prosperous.  (2)状语从句举例:If everyone does something for the environment, our hometown will become clean and beautiful.  (3)动名词做主语举例:Reading books in the sun is bad for our eyes.  It's bad for our eyes to read books in the sun.  二、常用状语从句  1.时间:when, not…until, as soon as  2.目的:so that+从句; to do(为了)  3.结果:so…that+从句, too…to do(太……以至于……)  4.条件:if, unless(除非), as long as(只要)  5.让步:though, although, even though, even if ,no matter what/when/where/who/which/how  6.比较:as…as…, not so…as…, than  三、重点句型  1.It is said that + 句子 据说…  It is reported that + 句子 据报道…  2.There is no need to do 没必要做…  3.It's adj. for sb. to do 做…对某人来说…  4.so/such… that … 如此… 以至于…  too … to do 太… 而不能…  5.not…until… 直到…才… 例: I didn't go to bed until my mother came back.  6.The reason why + 句子 is that + 句子 … 的原因是…  7.The reason why he got angry was that she told him a lie. ( 他生气的原因是她对他说了谎。)  8.That is why + 句子 那是…的原因  9.That is because + 句子 那是因为…  10.as we all know, +句子 据我们所知  11.it is generally / publicly known / considered that…, 众所周知  四、提建议  I suggest / advice that you should do 我建议你做…  If I were you, I would do… 我要是你的话,我会做…  It's best to do 最好做…  had better (not) do 最好(不)做  ho君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
英语写作和翻译常用连接词及句型,英语写作常用句型,四级写作常用句型,托福写作常用句型,英语翻译常用句型,翻译常用句型,六级写作常用句型,英文写作常用句型,英语写作连接词,英语作文常用连接词,英语常用连接词
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
英语写作和翻译常用连接词及句型
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语句型翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信