fish and chips are very delicious,but i think fried chicken fried riceis ( ) delicious of the three.(delicious

请帮我批阅一下英语小作文(1)写5-8句左右的句子,描述你在快餐店用餐的情况I like to eat in a fast-food restauant.Because it is very delicious and very clean.It sells hamburgers,potato chips,fried chicken legs ,drinks a_百度作业帮
请帮我批阅一下英语小作文(1)写5-8句左右的句子,描述你在快餐店用餐的情况I like to eat in a fast-food restauant.Because it is very delicious and very clean.It sells hamburgers,potato chips,fried chicken legs ,drinks and so on .But it is usually high in fat.Do you like eat in fast-food restaurant.
I like to eat in the fast-food restauant.Because it is very delicious and very clean.It has hamburgers,potato chips,fried chicken legs ,drinks and so on .But it is usually high in fat.Do you like eat in fast-food restaurant?Let's go!你写的很好哦!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I like the food in a fast-food restauant. Because it is very delicious and very convinent. Which often
sells hamburgers,potato chips,fried chicken legs ,drinks and so on . But it doesn't good for health .In all,I love it. Do you like it?这样更简洁,呵呵。
I like eating in the fast-food restauant. Because it is very delicious and clean. It sells hamburgers,potato chips,fried chicken
,drinks and so on . But it will make you fat. Do you like eating in the fast-food restaurant?改了改,这样通顺多了
I like eat the fast-food restaurant.Beacause it's very delicious and convenience.There are hamburgers,potato chips,fried chicken legs,drinks and so on.But it's very harmful to health.Do you like it?<b...
I like to eat in a fast-food restauant. Because it is very clean and the food there is very delicious.It sells different kinds of fast food like hamburgers,potato chips, fried chicken legs and many drinks. I love all of them, but Mum says fast food is usually high in fat. Do you like fast food ?
扫描下载二维码一写出下列形容词的比较级和最高级形式_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
一写出下列形容词的比较级和最高级形式
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩11页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢Fish and chips,and Chinese take-away food (熟食) are very popular in England.But they are less popular (不受欢迎) in the USA.In the USA,they eat take-away food,too,like fried (油炸的) chicken.But the most popular kind _百度作业帮
&&&& Fish and chips,and Chinese take-away food (熟食) are very popular in England.But they are less popular (不受欢迎) in the USA.In the USA,they eat take-away food,too,like fried (油炸的) chicken.But the most popular kind of take-away food is hamburger.It looks like bread with meat in it.Hamburgers are delicious.They are very popular in the world.&&&& Chinese food has different tastes and is usually very delicious.It's also very popular in the world.
1.What's the favourite food in the USA?A.Hamburger.&& B.Fish and chips.C.Fried chicken.&& D.Take-away food.2.What does hamburger look like?A.It looks like a mooncake.&&&&&&&&&& B.It looks like a sausages (香肠).C.It looks like bread with meat in it.&&&& D.It looks like a banana.3.Which food has different tastes and is usually very delicious?A.English food.&& B.American food.&& C.Chinese food.&& D.French food.4.Are fish and chips and Chinese take-away food very popular in the USA?A.Yes,they are.&& B.No,they aren't.C.Yes,they were.&& D.No,they weren't.5.Who do you think likes hamburgers best?A.The old people.&&&& B.Children.&& C.Most of the people.&&&& D.Nobody
phantom366
1-5&&ACCBC
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 chicken fried rice 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信