两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩4页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢欢迎来到21世纪教育网题库中心!
It’s not easy growing up. Growing up can be a real “pain” for some of us. Sometimes we feel trapped, sometimes we feel sad, sometimes we are fearful, and sometimes we just don’t understand why we can’t stay young forever. But we should take a look back on all the hardships in life with a positive attitude and learn from them. We must overcome every obstacle one small step at a time. We should realize that all of our growing pains actually turn into growing gains!Throughout our lives we are going to face many challenges and pains, but we should never let these obstacles keep us from following our dreams. We must overcome every obstacle one small step at a time.As a young girl, my parents forced me to do so many things that I didn’t like. They made me learn to play the violin and then the piano. At that time I hated music and I also hated them. But looking back now, I am so glad that my parents encouraged me to take music lessons. Music has enriched(丰富) my life in so many ways. I now realize that my parents and teachers wanted me to have a better life than they did themselves.We are all going to experience growing pains, but they are just part of our life. They might seem so huge at the time, but we must be strong. Think about how we would feel if we had no challenges and lived a life like that. Life would be really boring and meaningless. The future is ours! A little hard work and sweat never hurt anyone! If we realize that these pains are just small bumps(碰撞) on our road to success, we will realize that our growing pains are actually growing gains!【小题1】 The underlined word “obstacles” (in Paragraph 2) roughly means things that ______.A.are related to your studiesB.you easily achieveC.make you happyD.make it difficult for you to do something【小题2】How does the author now feel when remembering what her parents did for her in the past?A.She is fearfulB.She is gratefulC.She feels trappedD.She feels hateful【小题3】We can know from the last paragraph that _____________.A.life without challenges is dullB.life needs no pains but sunshine and happinessC.we should give up faced with challenges as the future is oursD.we shouldn’t easily pay a little hard work in growing up【小题4】The purpose of the passage is to tell readers____________.A.life is full of hardshipsB.growing pains can turn into growing gains in a positive wayC.everyone is painful in growing upD.everyone should do what they don’t like when young
答案【小题1】D【小题2】B【小题3】A【小题4】B
解析试题分析:【小题1】D 推理题。根据本句Throughout our lives we are going to face many challenges and pains, but we should never let these obstacles keep us from following our dreams说明这里的obstacles指上文提及的many challenges and pains也就是让我们做某事变得困难的东西,故D正确。【小题2】B 推理题。根据文章第三段后四行But looking back now, I am so glad that my parents encouraged me to take music lessons. Music has enriched(丰富) my life in so many ways. I now realize that my parents and teachers wanted me to have a better life than they did themselves.说明我对于父母老师对我小的时候的教育很感激,故B正确。【小题3】A 细节题。根据最后一段2,3行Think about how we would feel if we had no challenges and lived a life like that. Life would be really boring and meaningless.说明如果没有了这些挑战,生活将会变得非常的乏味,故A正确。【小题4】B 主旨大意题。根据文章主题段第一段说明只要我们用积极的态度去对待成长的烦恼,最后这些烦恼都会变成我们的成长的收获,故B正确。考点:考查情感类短文阅读点评:文章告诉只要我们用积极的态度去对待成长的烦恼,最后这些烦恼都会变成我们的成长的收获。本文有很强的教育意义,要求考生抓住每一段的中心思想。Growing up is not always easy. When we face difficulties, a spirit of depending on _
is more useful than crying for help. That’s what Hong Zhanhui’s story of growing from boy to man
family hardship tells us.Hong was born in 1982 in a poor family in Xihua County(县), Henan Province. When he was only 11, his father became badly ill and one day he came back with an unwanted baby
. A year later, Hong’s mother
home. She no longer wanted to live such a poor life and face her sick husband. So everything hard fell onto the young boy’s
: to take care of his father and the younger sister Chenchen, and to go on to study.Although his life was hard, Hong didn’t go away from his father and sister. He took several part-time jobs to
his family. He climbed tall trees to get birds’ eggs for his sister. He walked 2 hours at weekends to the market to
different things to sell around his school. A few years later, he studied at a college. To take care of Chenchen, he worked hard to
a room near his college for her, and sent her to school.After Hong’s story went
, he became a hero in people’s eyes. But Hong ___ ___ offers from others. He said he felt encouraged by kind offers, but he could depend on his own work.Through his hard life, he has grown up from boy to man.
A.parents
B.friends
C.yourself
C.without
B.arrived
B.shoulders
C.protect
C.produce
D.collect
A.accepted
C.received
D.refused
小题1:C小题2:D小题3:C小题4:A小题5:B小题6:D小题7:B小题8:C小题9:A小题10:D
试题解析:本文大意:成长并不总是很容易。当我们面对困难,依靠自己的精神比哭喊着求救更有用。那是洪占会告诉我们的从有着家庭困难的男孩成为男人的成长故事。当他十一岁的时候,他爸爸病的很厉害,一天带回来一个被抛弃的女婴。一年后,他的妈妈离开了家。她再也不想过这样的穷日子,面对她的生病的丈夫 。所以每件事都落在小男孩的肩膀上:照顾爸爸和小妹妹晨晨,继续上学。他在周末步行两个小时到市场买不同的东西在学校周围卖。 上大学后,为了照顾晨晨,他努力工作为她在学校附近租了一间房子,去她上学。当洪占会的故事公布于众后,他在公众眼中成为了一个英雄。但他拒绝了别人的帮助。他说他感觉到好心帮助的鼓励,但他能依靠自己的工作,小题1:考查代词。句意:当我们面对困难,依靠自己的精神比哭喊着求救更有用。parents父母, friends朋友,yourself你自己, God上帝。crying for help.哭喊着求救,包括向父母、朋友和上帝求救,可知答案选C小题2:考查介词和语境。句意:那是洪占会告诉我们的从有着家庭困难的男孩成为男人的成长故事。 out of 出来, into进入,without没有,with带有。根据语境可知是有着家庭困难的,故答案选D小题3:考查名词。句意:当他十一岁的时候,他爸爸病的很厉害,一天带回来一个被抛弃的女婴。dog狗,cat猫,girl女孩,boy男孩。根据 the younger sister Chenchen小妹妹晨晨,可知答案选C小题4:考查动词。句意:一年后,他的妈妈离开了家。left离开,arrived到达,went去,came来。根据She no longer wanted to live such a poor life and face her sick husband.她再也不想过这样的穷日子,面对她的生病的丈夫 ,可知答案选A.小题5:考查名词。句意:所以每件事都落在小男孩的肩膀上:照顾爸爸和小妹妹晨晨,继续上学。 back后背, shoulders肩膀,head头, body身体。生活重担落在某人的肩上,习惯说法,可知答案选B小题6:考查动词。句意:他打几份兼职挣钱养家。 help帮助, save节约, protect保护,feed抚养。feed family养家,可知答案选D小题7:考查动词。句意:他在周末步行两个小时到市场买不同的东西在学校周围卖。 make制造,buy买,produce 产生,collect收集。根据 sell卖,可知是先买再卖挣钱,故答案选B小题8:考查动词。句意:为了照顾晨晨,他努力工作为她在学校附近租了一间房子,去她上学。 build建造,borrow
租, share分享。他打工挣钱只能是租房子,可知答案选C小题9:考查形容词。句意:当洪占会的故事公布于众后,他在公众眼中成为了一个英雄。public公共的,clear清楚的, by由、被,far远的。go public把秘密公开,固定短语,可知答案选A小题10:考查动词。句意:但他拒绝了别人的帮助。accepted接受, asked问,received接受,refused拒绝。根据 but he could depend on his own work.但他能依靠自己的工作,可知答案选D.
Being a parent is not always easy, and being the parent of a child with special needs often carries with ______ extra stress.
A. it B. that C. him D. one
_____ isn"t easy to learn a foreign language well. But don"t give it up.
按所给的汉语,用英语完成下列句子。1. 虽然他病得重,但是他仍然与疾病进行了顽强的斗争。
Although he was badly ill, he still
his disease.2. 韩梅宁愿再等两个小时也不愿叫醒她母亲。
rather than wake up her mother
because her mother was too tired.3. 他父母回来时,他没有选择,只好把电脑关了。
______ ______
______ ______
the TV when his parents came home.4. 她很随和,和别人相处融洽。
It"s easy-going of her
.5. 目前为止,他们还没有决定如何处理这些旧电脑。
So far, they ______ ______ _____ ______ ______ ______ the old computers.6. 这些网络对青少年们有不良的影响,请远离他们。
These websites ______ ______ ______ ______
. Please stay away from them.
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司短文改错技巧_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!