谁能给我一篇教别人打cf的英语文章?高分cf悬赏任务是什么!初一水准,好的加100分!

|||||||||||||||【已解决】
高分悬赏论文英文翻译—满意的另加50~100分。
问题补充:
本人也是外语专业的,只是没空时间紧迫,所以请各位帮助。本人不要纯粹软件翻译。qlzhou同志翻译还可以,随后问题结束的时候,我用其他方式给你加40分
【最佳答案】
and favored by most of consumers. Establish the systematic and scientific laws and regulations: firstly,国际社会也制定了一系列包含或专门规定地理标志保护的国际公约. Second,因此, we should add regulations in the trademark law that allow geological signs registered as trademark of proof and necessary application criteria and procedure should be built up as well. In this case,但笔者认为不妥.为防止注册人不当注册给他人造成损害、质量或特性的证明商标加以调整和保护是完全可行的。上述各国法律和国际公约. In the UK;二是当工商部门作为注册人时.目前世界各国保护地理标志的法律形式和具体内容存在较大差异.要使我国的地理标志保护制度尽快符合TRIPS的要求, many countr......
【相关内容】
【主题推荐】
推荐主题:
【其他答案】
should give the relation the person to put forward the right of the objection or claim repeal in the certain term, provision pressed our country a currTwo is be the industry and business section as to register a person, can&#39.Currently international community protection geography marking of law form with concrete the contents exist bigger differenceThree,《Madrid pact 》,laws provided the reference basis and the choice opportunity, aware of self the image and the outside of......
Third:Thoughts on Strengthing the Protecting of Georaphic MarksSthengthening the protection of geographic marks is not only required by TRIPS,but also necessary to protect the self interest of our country. To make the system of protecting geographic marks meet the request of TRIPS and catch up with the international level as soon as possible, in addition to the requirement that the users standardized their behaviors to
protect the image and reputation of the geographic marks, the legislative ......
Three,over for our country the geography symbolize a protective counterplan thinking Strengthen the protection of the geography marking, not only is a TRIPS request.BE also a maintenance our country the demand of the self interest.To make the geography marking of the our country protection system meet a TRIPS request as soon as possible catch up international level, in addition to executive should the norm usage behavior, aware of self the image and the outside of the prestige of the maintenanc......
Strengthening the protection of geographical indications. is not only the TRIPS requirements. but also to protect our own interests and needs. For China to the protection of geographical indications system to do Express compliant with the TRIPS requirements, and catch up with international standards, in addition to the operator, should regulate the use, Geographical Indications consciously safeguard the image and credibility, the State legislature and the responsibility of law enforcement depart......
Strengthening the protection of geographical indications. is not only the TRIPS requirements. but also to protect our own interests and needs. For China to the protection of geographical indications system to do Express compliant with the TRIPS requirements, and catch up with international standards, in addition to the operator, should regulate the use, Geographical Indications consciously safeguard the image and credibility, the State legislature and the responsibility of law enforcement depart......
05-27 18:10高分悬赏~谁能帮我翻译一下这段视频里的英文对话?_百度知道
高分悬赏~谁能帮我翻译一下这段视频里的英文对话?
com/programs/view/2oB32VidtbQ/" target="_blank">http://www.tudou<a href="http://www.tudou
提问者采纳
一点不能马虎。但是it
just happened。我虽然听得懂。就打这么多。但是。他受过ivy league(常说的美国常春藤盟校)教育。
第四个记者说他好像并没有有意识的去做。第二个记者说人们说他有很高的篮球IQ逐字逐句的我翻不赢。就是发生了。他也不过于去想这些东西。他就解释啊解释啊。比如帮帮urban community里的人。最后说他想做行政工作吧(可能宣传篮球一类)问他的打算。这对他意味着什么,就这么多了。而篮球是个很好的垫脚石,还获得了奖学金。比赛节奏很慢。防守啊?他说他很感谢上帝给他的一切。尽力做好。他说优势是ivy league里的篮球赛没有lvy league里的学习竞争激烈(大家都是好学生嘛—)不像在大点的联盟ACC一类。主要就是做善事一类吧。也就是哈佛。手酸了~
读起来可能蹩脚。怎么对抗啊。有低潮。一开始问他第一次打夏季联盟什么感受。
第三个记者说。这就是为什么有翻译家这个职业。不代表我能翻译好,无论是学业上还是篮球上。他会试着恢复状态。明天还有场比赛。说他可能是第一个亚裔打这种比赛。问在比赛中有哪些优势和劣势。劣势是你必须认真。他说他想做administrate。最后又说了下电视台。一类。有高潮。他说他很enjoy。他能做的就是抓住现有的一些。and make the best of it。他怎么想。
提问者评价
谢谢你啊`~我想问问是不是说他是个中国人了呢。?
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁高分悬赏!!求:放飞理想 英文演讲稿学校有一个英文演讲比赛话题是 放飞理想围绕自己的理想来讲。。。想请高手帮帮我 不要随便弄一篇。。我要的是 英文的!!!!!英文的!!!我_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
高分悬赏!!求:放飞理想 英文演讲稿学校有一个英文演讲比赛话题是 放飞理想围绕自己的理想来讲。。。想请高手帮帮我 不要随便弄一篇。。我要的是 英文的!!!!!英文的!!!我
高分悬赏!!求:放飞理想 英文演讲稿学校有一个英文演讲比赛话题是 放飞理想围绕自己的理想来讲。。。想请高手帮帮我 不要随便弄一篇。。我要的是 英文的!!!!!英文的!!!我是高2的 需要3到5分钟左右的稿子
500个单词左右我的理想是当翻译(口译)。。。最好能帮我围绕这个写一篇非常感谢 如果好的话 可以追加100分左右的悬赏!!!非常感谢!!
我把二楼的翻译成英文了,不会写,只有翻译~Time off really fast, a blink of an eye for the 2008 Olympic Games around the corner, and we look forward to a day. I hope that the Chinese athletes to achieve good results and also hope that the success of the Olympic Games! But I am still a student, could not take part in the Olympic Games, to win glory for the motherland, I can do? Yes, I can to protect the environment ah! You want, if a guest came to China, was dirty and that the more you bad! We have the best environment to one. The most brilliant smile. Most of the standards to meet the foreign language Guests. We should start with things around, pick up a piece of paper, a piece of skin, readily thrown into the trash, then the Garden of the motherland will become more beautiful and clean! From now on, I had to do an environmental protection volunteer. As long as there are other damage to the environment, I would have said to him: "You have a 08 Olympic, a protection of the environment, the motherland will become so colorful." If I see on the grass. Confetti are on the road, peel, I will come to pick up the bins. Some people say that if what is the use of environmental protection can not eat there, I will tell him to do wrong ah , Is the protection of the environment in a fun, you want to see no time to clean the lawn. ... Road it? For themselves but also for others to do to protect the environment a person it! Asked to present your home in a mess, not to protect the environment. You have preferred to go? Even for yourself, and your own dignity it! Just say: the protection of the environment can not eat, right! I tell you, now you do not protect the environment, and that the country is a victim of your money, and that no more time to eat. We are all part of the country, so we have a responsibility. We look forward to the arrival of early , every Chinese people yearn for, and how in 2008 an exciting year! We look forward to the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games than in any previous term of the grand more and more success Although we are students, not to fight champion of the motherland, but we can do things around, but for the motherland Tim Light. "Towards the Olympic Games and promoting harmony," from the starting side, bit by bit from the start. "One World, One Dream"! Shouted the slogan Let us meet the arrival of the Olympic Games! "One World OneDream." Imagination 2008, and we look forward to the Olympics, and look forward to 2008! Looking forward to victory! The rain stopped, many flying Dousou re-opened wing, which carried out the fluffy wings, circling in the air, or want to? Or to see the Olympic distance of the nest you? It turned out that the adoption of a kite, from the Olympics we are so close! We look forward to, and look forward to the success of the Beijing Olympic Games, success! 2008, let us join hands to release their own, with the victory in the sprint to the dream of it!
if the world is a 100 person's village瑞士的环境学家写得阐述世界公民理念曾被成为网路神话不知道算不算理想
水平有限,只有中文........ 时间过的真快,转眼间2008年奥运会即将来临了,一个我们所期待的日子.我希望中国运动员取得优异的成绩,也希望奥运会举办成功! 可是我现在还是一名学生,没法去参加奥运会,为祖国争光,我能做些什么呢? 对了,我可以保护环境啊!你想,如果来宾一来到中国,感到脏兮兮的那多不好呀!我们要一最美好的环境.最灿烂的笑容.最标准的语言来迎接外国来宾.我们要从...}

我要回帖

更多关于 cf挑战最高分 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信