We didn't have enough time.We couldn t等于什么't finish the work.(合并句子) We didn'

2014新版九年级英语全册基础复习题
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2014新版九年级英语全册基础复习题
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2014新版九年级英语全册基础复习题
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来源莲山课 件 w w w.5y K J.Co m Unit6单词拼写1.I put some apple into the b____ just now.2.Don’t pick the apples on the tree! They are still green and taste s______.3.Some leaves from a tea plant fell into the water and produced a nice s____.4.I like this skirt because of the new fashion s______.5.The boy was l____ (锁住& ) in the room, so he didn’t come out of the room.6.I like chocolate _____( 饼干 ) , but Mike didn’t like them.7.She’s _____(加拿大人& ) , but her Chinese is excellent.8.He was___ ( 提到 ) in the letter.& 9.Mother____(列清单& ) the things she wanted to buy before Spring Festival.10.They have just finished the difficult ____ ( 工程& ) 答案:1.basket&& 2.sour& 3.smell& 4.style& 5.locked& 6.biscuits& 7.Canadian& 8.mentioned& 9.listed& 10.project& 1.Please l_____ the door when you leave.2.The students in every class are d_____ into eight groups.3.Lucy,s_____ is waiting for you at the gate of school.4.Tom threw the basketball into a b_____ and got a score.5.The temperature is l______ . Please put on your coat.6.He set up a____ (网站& ) to help the disabled people.7.Many people lost their lives in the ____ (地震& ) .8.The wine has a pleasant ___ (味道& ) .9.His uncle gives away some money to Hope ___(工程& ) every year.10.You are a____(英雄& ) in my heart.答案:1.lock& 2.divided& 3.somebody& 4.basket& 5.low 6.website& 7.earthquake& 8.smell& 9.project& 10.hero& Unit5单词拼写 1.Letters and postcard are brought to people’s homes by the p_____ 2.The i_____ kite festival is held in Weifang every year.3.I need a pair of s_____ to cut out this newspaper article 4.Lucy c____ the task on time yesterday .5.Chinese use c_____ to eat noodles.6.This plant has green l___ through out the year.7.You should a_____ making mistakes in your homework .8.My father’s car is made in _____( 德国 ) so it’s safe.9.That company is a strong _____ (竞争者& ) of us .10.English is spoken ____( 广泛地 ) in the world.答案:1.postman& 2.international& 3.scissors& 4.completed& 5.chopsticks& 6.leaves& 7.avoid& 8.Germany& 9.competitor& 10.widely 1._____( 法国 ) is an beautiful country. There are many interesting places.2.No m_____ what our parents do, they are always right .3.She met with her student at a_____ ( 当地的& ) church every week.4.Even t_____ he has been ill, he come to school.5.You should a____ making mistakes in your homework .6.We just need someone to produce the p___ (产品& ) for us .7.I like your ___(手提包& ) , it’s so beautiful .8._____ ( 德国 ) is one of the powerful country in Europe .9.I have bought a small pair of s____ to cut my nails .10.She’s a l ______ child and popular with everyone .11.I have to ___(完成& ) my homework today .12.I can’t play outside in this ____( 热&& ) .13.Which art _____ ( 形式 ) do you think is the most interesting ?答案:1.France& 2.matter& 3.local& 4.though& 5.avoid& 6.products& 7.handbag& 8.Germany& 9.scissors& 10.lively& 11.complete& 12.heat& 13.form& Unit 4单词拼写1.Paula used to be really quiet . She was always s_____ in class.2.He studied hard and got good s_____ on his exams.3.I don’t have much ____ ( 私人的 ) time anymore.4.Lucy is afraid of giving a ___ ( 演讲 ) in public .5.As a small child,& he _____ ( 很少 ) caused his parents any problems .6.This job _____(要求& ) a clear head .7.Although he is very busy,& he has never been a____ from class .8.The old man teaches his little g_____ to read the stories .9.A good teacher has a good i_____ on his students .10.Li Ming wasn’t happy because he f______ the test again .答案:1.silent& 2.scores& 3.private& 4.speech& 5.seldom& 6.requires& 7.absent& 8.grandson& 9.influence& 10.failed& 1.A good teacher has a good ______(影响&& ) on his students.2.Do you know what c_____ many trees to fall down last night?3.This pair of shoes is e____ ( 确切地 ) what I wanted.4. He was unhappy this afternoon because he _____ ( 没通过 ) the exam.5.I can’t imagine how the little boy managed to do it all by _____ (he ) .6.He was no longer interested in studying, he was often a____ from school.7.Can you give us an i___ to our new school ,Mr.Li?8.They s____ go out for dinner, they often eat at home.& 答案:1.influence& 2.caused& 3.exactly& 4.failed& 5.himself& 6.absent& 7.introduction& 8.seldom& Unit 3.&单词拼写1.He r_____ his friend to go with him just now .2.The library is on the c_____ of Main and Center Streets .3.I live not far from the supermarket . It’s c_____ to go shopping .4.Can you tell me your E_mail a_____?5.Wash your hands in the b______ immediately .6.There are so many _____(选择& ) to make and I don’t know which hotel to book into .7.It is not ___(& 礼貌) to interrupt a speaker. 8.He feels the need for firm ______( 方向 ) .9.I ______ (建议& ) trying it once more .10.I don’t like the ____( 葡萄 ) because they taste sour. 答案:1.requested& 2.corner& 3.convenient& 4.address 5.bathroom& 6.choices& 7.polite& 8.direction& 9.suggested& 10.grapes 1.Collecting _____( 邮票 ) is my hobby.2.Don’t ____( 冲 ) .It’s very dangerous .3.Can you tell me your e-mail _____(地址& ) ?4.I _____(建议& ) putting off the sports meeting .5.He is a polite boy. He always answers questions p_____.6.My house isn’t far from school. It is c_____ to go to school for me every day.7.They wanted to buy some p_____ ( 明信片 ) for his families and friends on Christmas Day.答案:1.stamps& 2.rush& 3.address& 4.suggest& 5.politely& 6.convenient& 7.postcards Unit 2单词拼写1.Can you tell me the way to the station?& I’m sorry.I’m a s_____ here myself.2.The radio s_____ the news as soon as it happened.3.She gave a contribution of 500p____ to the Children’s Hospital.4.I wish you a merry C____ .5.Someone s_____ her jewellery (珠宝& ) while she was away.6.He was a brave and cheerful man.We all a_____ his courage.7.I like to read the n_____ of Charles Dickens.8.We felt the ____ (温暖 ) of the sun .9.We chose her a nice birthday_____ ( 礼物 ) .10.This is my uncle,& my only ___ (亲戚& ) in this city .答案:1.strange& 2.spread& 3.pounds& 4.Christmas& 5.stole& 6. Admire 7.novels 8.warmth& 9.present& 10.relative 1.Mr.Brown has a small house with a beautiful g_____.2.Is anyone in the room?& No,n____ is in.3.His uncle is a b_____ man. He has made much money.4.Don’t speak to the s____ on the way.5.How heavy is this bag?& It’s about 25p_____.6.The thief was caught while he was s______ money.7.Do you usually eat _____(甜食& ) after meals?8.People celebrate Mid-Autumn Festival by____( 欣赏 ) the moon.9.I’m going ti Jinan to visit my ____(亲戚& ) 10.Who breaks the rules will be _____(惩罚& ) 答案:1.garden 2.nobody& 3.business& 4.strangers& 5.pounds& 6.stealing& 7.dessert 8.admiring& 9.relatives& 10.punished& Unit 11.His p___ is poor. I can’t& understand his words.2.G___ is very important for learning English .3.This is a s___ between you and me. Don’t tell anyone else.4.They r____ their lessons before the exam last week.& 5.I improve my English speaking kills by practicing c_____ with friends 6.Please read the text a_____, so all of us can hear you.7.With the money he saved, he build a_____ (化学& ) lab for himself.8.Books give me ____ ( 知识 ) and make me happy.9.I don’t know how to _____ ( 增加) my reading speed.10.Make ____ (句子& ) with this word, please.答案:1.pronunciation 2.Grammar& 3.secret& 4.reviewed& 5.conversations& 6.aloud& 7.chemistry 8.knowledge& 9.increase& 10.sentences 1.All their e_____ ( 表达)were not true.2.These plans must be kept s____ from others.3.I never study g____ .It’s too boring .4.He learns French by reading a____ .5.He put on his coat and went away q____ as soon as he heard the ring .6.The population (人口) of the world is i_____ very fast .7.I don’t know the right p_____of the word .8.Have you made c_____ with your partner ?9.Please speak a___ . I can’t hear clearly .&10.Lucy pays more ___ (关注 ) to the news .11.____(知识) comes from questioning .12.Mothers often have enough ___ (耐心) with children .13.Do you know the ___ (秘诀& ) of success ?答案:1.expressions& 2.secret& 3.grammar& 4.aloud& 5.quickly& 6.increasing 7.pronunciation 8.conversations& 9.aloud& 10.attention& 11.Knowledge 12.patient& 13.secret& Unit7单元单词拼写1.Liu Xiang is a p____ runner and we take pride in him.2.I like my mother and I h____ her on her birthday yesterday.3.The P____ were written by Li Bai. We can recite most of them.4.Some girls likes to have their ears p_______.5.Although the work was hard, I m_____ to finish it.6.The food is _____ ( 难吃 ) . They would rather be hungry.7.Every driver should have a_____(证件& ).8.You must pay attention to your ____ ( 安全 ) on the way to school, because there are many traffics on the road.9.I saw a boy ____( 在哭& ) in the corner of the room when I passed it.10.He was so powerful that he could ____ (举起& ) the box.11.I think you are right . We all ____(& ) you .12.Only then will I have a _____ (& ) to achieve my dream .13.Tom made a good ____(& ) .14.Everyone should love his own ______(&& ).15.(& ) is our family.& We are all members of it .16.We mustn’t cross the street when the traffic lights are red.& S___ is important .17.Please show me your drive l___.18.Teenagers shouldn’t be allowed to s_____.It’s& bad& for their health .19.The baby is hungry,& so he is c____ all the time .20.The food is a_____ . We all dislike it .答案;1.professional 2.hugged& 3. poems& 4.pierced& 5. managed& 6.awful& 7.license& 8.safety& 9.crying& 10.lift& 11.support& 12.chance& 13.choice& 14. community& 15.society& 16.safety& 17. License& 18.smoke& 19.crying& 20.awful 期中检测1.I learn English by practicing c_____ with my friends .2.Good learners often ask questions. They think k____comes from questioning.3.His mother p____ him because he stole a book from a bookstore .4.I need a s____ to post the letter. 5.There is a mall near our house, so it’s c______ for me to buy something.6.More and more people have p___ cars in China.7.My English teacher is a____ ( 幽默的& ) person.8.We Chinese usually use ____(筷子& ) to eat food.9.Can you ___( 翻译 ) the sentence into Chinese?10.Do you have a driving _____( 证件 ) ?答案:1.conversations& 2.knowledge& 3.punished& 4.stamp& 5.convenient& 6.private& 7.humorous& 8.chopsticks& 9.translate& 10.license& Unit8单词拼写1.The flu might last for a long _____ ( 时期 ) of time .2.Have you _____( 收到 ) the e-mail from me?3.There is an saying,”Love is _____ ( 能量& ) of life.”4.The ______(男警察& ) helped me find the way to the hospital.5.Don’t make ______ ( 噪音 ) .The baby is sleeping.6.You’d better put on your _____(外套& ).It’s very cold today.7.Spelling mistakes are c______in red ink.8.The stranger gave a big hand to him and he didn’t know how to e_____ his feeling of “thanks”.9.Last weekend,my family went out for a p_____.10.She works on m____research.11.Last week , I r_____ a letter from my old friend .12.I felt s____ .I want to go to bed now .13.W ___ coat is this ?& It’s Tom’s .14.It’s so cold outside.& Please put on your ____ .15.I don’t have anything v______ in my schoolbag,& just some books .16.I don’t know how to _____ (表达& ) my feelings .17.Stonehenge has a______ ( 医学的 ) purpose .18.Yesterday I ______ (出席& ) a concert and I enjoyed it very much. 19.They are celebrating a ____ ( 胜利 ) over an enemy .20.The Great Wall was built over a long _____(时期& ) of time .答案:1.period& 2.received& 3.energy& 4.policeman& 5.noise& 6.coat& 7.circle& 8.express& 9.picnic& 10. medical& 11. received& 12.sleepy& 13. Whose& 14.coat&& 15.valuable& 16.express& 17.medical& 18.attended& 19.victory& 20.period Unit9 单词拼写1.mary said she p_____ reading a book to watching TV.2.The teacher asks students to make up d____ on this topic.3.He enjoys planting flowers in his s____ time.4.The d_____ of the film Lost in Thailand is Xu Zheng .5.Koala(树袋熊) is a special animal in A_____ .6.Lily ____ (表演& ) well and she succeeded.7.The _____( 总计 ) of students’ absence of meeting is over 7%.8.Blogs are _______(电子的 ) diaries.9.The little boy was _____(表扬 ) for his kindness.10.The cloth feels _____ ( 平滑的 ) and it is made of silk.11.If you have a p____ in your teeth. You should go to the dentist.12.I’d like to watch a movies if I have s____ time.13.Zhang Yimou is one of the greatest d______.14.It’s windy outside. Please s_____ the door.15.I’m very happy because I have p____ of friends.16.I _____( 推断) I’ll just watch TV this weekend.17.I can’t take part in your party. What a _____(遗憾& ) !18.Mr.Brown is an____ (澳大利亚的 ) singer.19.The music is beautiful, but I ____ ( 感觉到 ) a strong sadness.20.All the great Erhu master_____( 表扬) this piece of music.答案;1.preferred& 2. dialogues& 3. spare& 4.director& 5. Australia& 6. performed& 7. total& 8.electronic& 9. praised& 10.smooth&& 11. pain& 12. spare&& 13.directors& 14. shut& 15. plenty& 16.suppose&& 17. pity&& 18.Australian& 19. sense&& 20.praise
Unit10单词拼写1.Paris is the c_____ of France ,and it’s a beautiful city.2.How many s______ are there in a year?& There ‘re four.3.After class, Tom cleaned the b___ and waited for next class.4.When you go abroad, you must bring your p___.5.In China there are many c_____ , such as eating “zong i”.6.I like all exercise except _____( run).7.In the USA, you’re supposed ____ (shake) hands when you meet others.8.It’s impolite fr us ____ (point) at others with chopsticks at the table.9.We should take off our gloves before shaking hands in some____ (eat) countries.10.Tim was invited ____ (take) part in Ann’s birthday party.11.Beijing is the c____ of China.12.There are four s_____ in a year. They are spring, summer, autumn and winter.13.This bottle is e_____ . I want a full one.14.Listen! Someone is k_____ at the door.15.If you want to go abroad, you must take your p_____ with you.16.These trees are very expensive. They are ____(值& ) a thousand dollars.17.Mr.Smith lives in the _____(北方& ) part of the USA.18.Please don’t waste the ____(粉笔& ) .19.You should know some_____(基本的& ) manners when you’re visiting others.20.The old man is kind to his _____( 孙女 ) .答案:1.capital 2. seasons 3.blackboard& 4. passport& 5.customs& 6.running& 7.to shake& 8.to point& 9.eastern 10.to take& 11. capital& 12.seasons& 13. empty 14.knocking& 15.passport& 16. worth 17. northern& 18. chalks& 19. basic& 20.granddaughter Unit 11单词拼写1.True _____ (友谊& ) never fades away .2.The doctor____( 检查 ) her carefully yesterday .3.They’ve got a foreign _____ ( 教练& ).4.We are in ______(同意,一致&& ) with their decision .5.Good health is above _______ (财富 ).6.He showed great ____ ( 勇气 ) and determination .7.It& is about 76 kilos in w____.8.He was d_____ with the result .9.Too much work has been placed on his s_____.10.He has achieved his g ______-.11.Sad movies make me feel like ______(哭 ) .12.I’m sorry to d ______ your expectation .13.His face was always p___ as chalk .14.Would you like to drink tea or water ?&&& N____ . I’m not thirsty .15.To his surprise and relief,& his teammates all n_____ in agreement .16.I have a lot of _____ ( 财富 ) , but I’m always worried about losing my money .17.He felt like there was a heavy weight on his _____( 肩膀 ) as he walked home alone .18.He is worried about his ______( 教练& ) will let her down .19.Although I have a lot of _____(力量 ) , it doesn’t make me happy .20.When yo hand your exam paper , you should _____(检查& ) it .21.答案1.friendship& 2.examined& 3. coach 4.agreement& 5. wealth& 6.courage 7.weight& 8.disappointed& 9. shoulders& 10.goal& 11.crying& 12.disappoint& 13. pale 14.Neither& 15.nodded&& 16.wealth& 17.shoulders& 18.coach& 19.power& 20.examine Unit 12.单词拼写1.The d_____ of New Continent ( 大陆) in 1492 is an important historical event .2.Bad luck ! I missed the early bus because I o_____ this morning .3.Mr. Green paid me a (n ) _______( 出乎意料的& ) visit .4.The soup was so hot that it ______ (着火,烫伤& ) my mouth .5.Although he is eighty,& he is still very much a ______.6.His sister is going to m_____ a businessman next year .7.Remember to l____ the door when you leave .8.The moon is now a____ the trees .9.Mr. Wang a _____that we would have a picnic tomorrow .10.Please take the e ______ bottle away and bring me a full one .11.Hurry up , or you will m____ the bus .12.The u_____ news fairly knocked him back .13.New scientific d_____ are being made everyday .14.Tibet is in the w____ of China .15.I waited for him for a long time,& but he didn’t s_____up .16.His alarm clock didn’t go off , so he o_____.17.On April F___ Day,& people often play jokes .18.Walk two _____ ( 街区 ) down the street and go past the city hall .19.Her story was _____( 可信的).20.I looked at the plane in the sky , but it _____(消失& ) very quickly .答案:1.discovery 2. overslept 3.unexpected& 4. burned&& 5. alive& 6. Marry 7. lock&& 8. above 9.announced& 10.empty& 11.miss& 12. unexpected& 13.discoveries& 14. west 15.show& 16. overslept&& 17. Fool’s& 18 blocks& 19. believable 20. disappeared Unit13单词拼写1.Hangzhou is well k_____ for its Longjing Tea .2.His death was c_____ by a high fever .3.Tom !Someone is waiting for you at the school g _____.4.I think the government must develop l_____ to protect environment .5.People shouldn’t take w____ chopsticks or plastic forks when they buy takeaway food .6.The poor fisherman can’t a _____ his children’s education .7.I have a simple and easy______(方法& ) to solve the problem.& Will you join us in the discussion ?8.We shouldn’t be ____ ( 残忍的 ) to animals .9.It’s _____ (有害的& ) to your health to drink too much .10.The city is the ____(工业) center of the country .答案:1. known& 2. caused& 3.gate&& 4. laws&& 5.wooden&& 6.afford&& 7.method&& 8.cruel&& 9.harmful&& 10.industry&& 1.Coins are made of m____.2.Please close the g_____ so that the cattle cannot get out of the field .3.It is the duty of everybody to obey the l_____ .4.The bike is so expensive that I can’t a_____ it.5.I’m thirsty. I want to buy a b_____ of water to drink.6.Two years later, he was elected ____( 总统& ) of the United States.7.Steel, iron, glass , cloth and paper can all be ____( 回收利用 ) .8.It has a very _____(丑陋的& ) face.9.Tom lived in a ____ (低矮的 ) house.10.Our picnic plates are made of _____( 塑料 ) .答案:1.metal& 2.gate& 3.law& 4.afford& 5.bottle& 6.president 7.recycled& 8.ugly& 9.low& 10.plastic Unit 14.单词拼写1.D___ twenty is forty .2.Before taking medicine,& we should read i____ book carefully .3.Jack lost his money yesterday at school . Now his teacher is doing a s______.4.Her elder brother o_____ many difficulties and succeeded at last. 5.Who helped you finish the job ?&&& N_____ , I did it by myself .6.After graduating from university,& Ann really looks forward to _____(find ) a good job .7.“The books belong to us”& means “The books are ______ (us ).8.They are considering ______(travel) to the USA during winter vacation .9.Have you learned _____(play ) the keyboard. 10.There are some farmers ______ (work) on the farm .&答案:1.Double& 2. instruction&& 3. survey& 4. overcame& 5.None& 6. finding& 7.ours&& 8.traveling& 9.meet& 10.will remember& 1.A bird has w____ instead of arms.2.He took his business d____ at the university last year.3.Their room is much bigger that o____.4.We have reviewed the whole t____ book.5.The top of the hill is 400 meters above sea l___.6.One man went ____(向前& ) to see what was happening in the front.7.They had to ____( 克服 ) all the difficulties in their studies.8.He studies in s ____ ( 高的 ) middle school.9.There’s something wrong with his ____(键盘& ) ,so he has to have it repaired.10.If you have& something important, I’ll take you to the ___ (经理)office.答案:1.wings 2.degree& 3. ours& 4.text& 5.level&& 6.ahead& 7.overcome& 8.senior& 9.keyboard&& 10.manager’s
阅读理解&& unit 1(同步练习)&&&& Which is the best way to learn a foreign language? We remembered that we all learned our own language when we were _1__ , if we can learn a second language in the same way, it won’t seem to be so __2__ .Think of what small children do.&&& They listen to __3_ people say and they try to imitate what they __4__ . When they want something they have to __5__ for it. They are using language, talking __6_ it all the time. If __7__ use a second language like this all the time, they will learn it more __8__ . It is also important to remember that we learn our own language by hearing people speak it, __9__ by seeing what they write. In school, though you learn to hear and speak , to read and write, you must learn all new words through the ear, you can read them, spell them and write them _10___.&& 1. A.boys&&&&&& B. girls&&&& C.children&&&& D. Young people && 2. A. important&& B.difficult&& C. interesting& D.easy && 3.A. that&&&&&&& B. which&&&& C.what&&&&&& D. old && 4.A.see&&&&&&&& B. listen&&&&& C.hear&&&&&& D.speak&& 5.A.send&&&&&&& B.look&&&&&& C.wait&&&&&& D.ask& && 6. A.in&&&&&&&&& B.by&&&&&&& C.on&&&&&&&& D.with && 7.A.people&&&&& B.teachers&&& C.children&&& D.workers && 8. A.slowly&&&&& B.hardly&&&& C.quickly&&&& D.carefully& && 9. A.not&&&&&&&& B.and&&&&&& C.but&&&&&&&& D.then& && 10. A.first&&&&&&& B.earlier&&& C.before&&&&&& D.later答案:1―5 CBCCD& 6――10DACBD&& unit2&&& One of the most important Christmas traditions is receiving gifts from Santa Claus . Many young children believe that the presents they receive at Christmas _1__ by Santa Claus , who is a jolly,& white-bearded fat man __2__ a red suit and red hat.& According to the story,& Santa Clause travels through the air from___3_ near the North Pole in a sled drawn by reindeer (驯鹿) and comes down the chimney ( 烟囱 ) _4__ the presents . Today Santa Claus brings presents to children in many countries ,__5_ the United States , Canada,& Great Britain and Australia .Many department stores hire people to __6_ a Santa Claus costume and listen to children’s requests .In Great Britain Santa Claus _7_ Father Christmas . During the weeks before Christmas,& children write letters t Father Christmas and tell him what presents they would like _8__- . They then throw these letters __9_ the fire.& Children believe that __10_ a draft draft draws the letter up through the chimney , their wishes will be fulfilled .1.A. are giving& B.are given& C.give& D. gave 2.A.in&&&&&&&& B. for&&&&&& C. with& D.on 3.A. anywhere& B.somewhere& C.nowhere D.any places 4.A.left&&&&&&& B.leave&&&&& C.will leave& D.to leave 5.A.include&&&& B. Includes&& C.including& D.included& 6.A.put on&&&&& B.dress&&&&& C. wear&&&& D. have 7.A. is calling&& B.called&&&&& C. is called&& D.calls 8.A.to receive&& B. receive&&&& C.received&& D. to be received 9.A. to&&&&&&&& B. into&&&&& C.at&&&&&&&&& D. toward&10.A. when&&&& B.before&&&&& C. unless&&&& D. if 答案:1-5& BABDC&& 6-10 CCABD&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2&& unit3& Asking for information or help is a very common and necessary activity, especially when we visit a foreign country, so __1_ how to ask for information politely is important. In English, “Where are the restrooms?” and “Could you please __2__ me where the restrooms are?” are similar requests.__3__ are correct English, but the first could_4__ rude. It’s important to use correct language, but __5_ this alone is not enough ---we__6__ to learn how to be polite when we make requests.& In English, just like in Chinese, we change the _7__ we speak when talking with different people. The expressions you use might _8_ whom you are speaking to or how well you know them.__9__ you said to your teacher “Where is my book?”,this might sound rude. But if you said “Excuse me,Mr. West, do you know where my book is ?” ,your question will sound __10___ . On the other hand, it might be right to say “Where is my book?” in some situations, perhaps with people you know well .1.A.know&&&& B. knowing&&&& C.knows&&&&& D.knew 2.A.speak&&&& B.talk&&&&&&&&& C.say&&&&&&& D.tell 3.A. All&&&&&& B.Either&&&&&&& C.Neither&&&& D.Both 4.A.listen&&&&& B.sound&&&&&&& C.listen to&&& D.hear& 5.A.sometimes&& B.some times&& C.sometime& D.some time 6.A.must&&&&&& B.might&&&&&&& C.need&&&&& D.can 7.A.idea&&&&&&& B.thinking&&&&& C.mind&&&& D.way& 8.A.depend on&&& B.work on&&&& C. go on&&& D. move on 9.A. When&&&&& B. If&&&&&&&&& C. After&&&& D.& Before 10.A. polite&&&& B. more much polite& C. very more polite& D much more polite 答案:1-5 BDDBA&& 6-10& CDABD&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3&& unit4 & Martin Murray is a fifteen--year--old boy .He used to be a “problem child “.But a recent conversation __1_ his mother changed his life . He didn’t use to give his mother many problems .__2__after his father’s __3__ a few years ago,& Martin’s life became __4___ more difficult .His mother couldn’t afford __5_ her child’s education .To earn money& she had to work,& and so she was not often at home .&& His mother looked after him as _6__ as she could.& Unfortunately ,Martin still caused problems for himself and his family. He was not interested __7_ studying , and he often __8_ troubles with the police . Luckily ,his mother was very patient , and she didn’t give up _9__ to help him .__10_ , she made a difficult decision: to send him to a boys’ boarding school. 1.A. on&&&&&&&& B. to&&&&&&&&&& C. at&&&&&&&&&& D. with 2.A. But&&&&&&& B. However&&&& C. And&&&&&&&&& D . So 3.A. dead&&&&&& B. die&&&&&&&&& C. death&&&&&&&& D. dying 4.A. very&&&&&& B. quite&&&&&&&& C. rather&&&&&&&& D. much 5.A. pay&&&&&&& B. paying&&&& C. paid&&&&&&&&&& D. to pay for 6.A. good&&&&&& B. better&&&&& C. well&&&&&&&&&&& D. best 7.A in&&&&&&&&& B. to&&&&&&&&& C. at&&&&&&&&&&&& D. on 8.A. got up&&&&&& B. got on&&&&& C. got off&&&&&&& D. got into 9.A. try&&&&&&&& B.& to try&&&&&& C. trying&&&&& D. tried 10.A. By the end&&& B. In the end& C. To the end&& D. At the end 答案:1-5 DBCDD&&& 6-10 CADCB
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4&&&&&& unit5& &&& If you go to another country , what kinds of things would you buy ? Would you buy a camera in Japan,& some clothes in __1___ , or a watch in Switzerland? __2__ you may buy , you might probably think those products were made _3__ those countries . __4___,you could be wrong . Kang Jian is a 17-year -old student from Shanghai . Last year he went to visit his aunt and uncle in San Francisco .He found it interesting that so__5__ products in the local shops were made in China .”I wanted to buy a toy car for my cousin , but even though most of the toys had American brands,& __6__ they were made in China .”&& Toys are not the only things made in China . “I wanted to buy a pair of basketball shoes,”& he explains .”But I had to visit five or six stores before __7__ a pair made in America !” He realized that Americans can hardly avoid __8__ products made in China . “In fact, “ he continues , “there __9__so many things made in China . Even American flags are made in China !” Kang Jian thinks it’s great that China is so good at making these everyday things .However , he wishes that in the future China will also get better at __10__ high- technology products that people can buy in all parts of the world .&1.A. French&&&&&&&&& B. Chinese&&&&&&& C.France&&&&&&&&& D.English& 2. A. Not matter how&&& B. What ever&& C.No matter what&&&&& D.Not matter what& 3. A. at&&&&&&&&&& B. in&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. of&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. from& 4. A. But&&&&&&&& B. And&&&&&&&&&&& C. Though&&&&&&&&&& D. However 5. A. more&&&&&&& B. much&&&&&&&&&& C.little&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. many 6. A. but&&&&&&&& B. 不填&&&&&&&&&&&& C. and&&&&&&&&&&&& D. so& 7. A. finds&&&&&&& B. found&&&&&&&&&&& C. finding&&&&&&&&&& D. look for 8. A. buy&&&&&&&& B. to buy&&&&&&&&&&& C. bought&&&&&&&&&& D. buying& 9. A. is&&&&&&&&&& B. was&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. were&&&&&&&&&&& D. are 10. A. make&&&&&& B. making&&&&&&&&&& C. do&&&&&&&&&&& D. made 答案:1-5 CCBDD&& 6-10 BCDDB &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5&& unit6 && Basketball was invented by a Canadian doctor named James Naismith,& who was born in 1861.___1__ he was at college,& his class was once___2_ to invent a new game that could be played indoors during the long winters.& Dr.& Naismith created a game to be played __3__ a hard wooden floor , so the safety of the players was important.& Knocking into players and __4__ would be dangerous. Dr.& Naismith divided the men in his class into two teams,& and taught them__5__ to play his new game.& The aim of basketball is for players to try to get a ball into the “basket “ .A net ___6_ from a metal hoop . Players shoot from below the basket , and sometimes the “backboard “is ___7__ for guiding the ball into the basket . Players move towards one end of the court __8_ throwing the ball to each other .& It is believed that on December 21st,& 1891, the first basketball game ___9_ history was played.& Then in 1936 in Berlin,& it __10__ an event .1.A. When&&&&&&& B. While&&&&&&& C. After&&&&&&& D.Before 2.A. asking&&&&&&& B. would ask&&&&& C. at&&&&&&&&& D. with 3.A in&&&&&&&&&&& B. on&&&&&&&&&&& C. at&&&&&&&&&& D. with 4.A. fall down&&&&& B. to fall down&&&&& C. falling down&&& D. fell down 5.A. what&&&&&&&& B. how&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. where&&&&&&&&& D. when 6.A.to hang&&&&&&& B. hung&&&&&&&&&&& C. hangs&&&&&&&&&& D. hanging 7.A. used&&&&&&&&& B. using&&&&&&&&&& C. to use&&&&&&&& D. to be used 8. while&&&&&&&&&& B. when&&&&&&&&& C. as&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. after& 9.A. in&&&&&&&&&&&& B.on&&&&&&&&&&& C. with&&&&&&&&&& D. for& 10.A.become&&&&& B. has become&&&&& C. became&&&&&& D. was becoming 答案1----5 ACBCB&&&& 6-----10CAAAC &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6&& unit7&The other day, my friends and I talked about the rules that we have in school. At our school, we have to __1__ uniforms every day. The problem is that all my classmates think the uniforms are ugly. We think young people should __2_ smart and so we would like to wear our own clothes.Our teachers believe that __3__ we did that, we would concentrate more __4__ our clothes than our studies. We disagree. We should feel __5__ and that is good for studying .If we can’t do that, we should be allowed to design our own uniforms. That would be a good way to keep __6__ teachers and students happy.&& It’s also probably a good idea for parents to allow teenagers to study in groups during the evening. I know we get noisy sometimes, __7___ we learn a lot from each other. We also think that vacations should be longer. At present, they’re too short. Longer vacations would give us time __8_ things like volunteering. Last summer I had an opportunity to volunteer at the local hospital. But I couldn’t do it because I had to go back to school. It should be a good experience _9__ me because I want to be a doctor __10_ I’m older.1.A.put on&&&& B.dress&&&& C. wear&&&&&&& D.in2.A.see&&&&&&& B.look at&&& C.watch&&&&&& D.look3.A.if&&&&&&&&& B.when&&&& C.before&&&&& D.although 4.A.in&&&&&&&& B.at&&&&&&&& C.on&&&&&&&& D.about fortabler&&&& B.most comfortable&& C.more comfortable&& D.comfortable 6.A.all&&&&&&&&& B.either&&&&& C.neither&&&&& D.both& 7.A.and&&&&&&&& B.but&&&&&&& C.so&&&&&&&&& D.then 8.A.doing&&&&&&& B.do&&&&&&& C.to do&&&&&&& D.does& 9.A.to&&&&&&&&&& B.for&&&&&&& C.with&&&&&&& D.on 10.A.when&&&&&&& B.after&&&&& C.before&&&&&& D.as soon as 答案:1------5 CDACC&&&&& 6-----10 DBCBA&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 7&& unit12&In 1938, a radio program by actor Orson Welles announced that aliens from& Mars had _1___ on the Earth. He described where they had landed and __2__ how they were moving __3__ the United States. Welles was__4__ convincing that _5__ people believed the story, and panic set off across the whole country. __6__ the time the authorities revealed that the story was a hoax, thousands of people had fled from their homes.& One April Fool’s Day, a reporter in England announced that there would be no more spaghetti because the spaghetti farmers in Italy had _7__ spaghetti. Many people ran to their local supermarket to __8_ as much spaghetti as they __9__. By the time people realized that the story was a hoax, all of the spaghetti across the country __10_.1. A.landed&&&&&&&&&& B.land&&&&&&&&& C.landing&&&&&&& D.lands 2. A.said&&&&&&&&&&&& B spoke&&&&&&&& C. Talked&&&&&&& D. told3. A.cross&&&&&&&&&&& B.crossing&&&&&& C. across&&&&&&&& D.through 4. A.such&&&&&&&&&&& B.so&&&&&&&&&&& C.such a&&&&&&&&& D.so a 5. A.hundreds&&&&&&& B. hundreds of&&& C.hundred of&&&&&& D.hundred6. A.By&&&&&&&&&&&& B.On&&&&&&&&&&& C.At&&&&&&&&&&&& D.In 7. A.stopped to grow& B.stopped with growing& C.stopped growing& D.stopped grow8. A.want&&&&&&&&&& B.take&&&&&&&&&&& C.bring&&&&&&&& D.buy 9. A.can&&&&&&&&&&& B.could&&&&&&&&&& C.might&&&&&&& D.must 10. A.had bought&&&& B.has bought&&&&&& C.has been bought&&& D.had been bought答案1--5 ADCBB&&& 6--10ACDBD
&& 动词运用&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 1&& unit2&There are a lot of stories about Mid-Autumn Festival legends. One of the most famous stories ___1_ (be) the one of Chang’e& .&Once upon a time, there__2__ (be) a girl called Chang’e who lived in the village. Her husband and her __3__ (live ) a happy life . One day, the heavenly queen __4_ (give) her husband a magical medicine, but he did not eat it. There was someone who wanted to eat it and he wanted ___5_ (steal) it .He went to Chang’e’ house and stole the medicine. At that moment, Chang’e ___6__ (notice) him and they were fighting for the medicine Chang’e took the chanceand eat the medicine, and after___7__ (eat) the medicine she had to fly to the moon .&& He husband was very sad and __8__-(miss) Chang’e very much. Lots of people were moved by Chang’e so they make moon cakes in honour of her on that day . On Mid-Autumn Festival evening, many people _9_ (enjoy ) the beautiful moonlight. And they eat moon cakes. The moon cakes are very delicious. They are round and people believe that eating moon cakes __10__ (bring) good luck.答案 1.is& 2.was& 3.lived& 4.gave& 5.to steal& 6.noticed& 7.eating& 8.missed& 9.enjoy& 10.can bring &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2 unit4&&& A& Fort his month’s Young World magazine, I interviewed 19-year-old Asian pop star Candy Wang .Candy__1_ (tell) me that she used to __2_ (is) really shy and took up singing _3__ (deal) with her shyness. As she got better, she dared __4_ (sing) in front of her class, and then for the whole school .Now she ___5_(be) not shy anymore and ___6_(love) singing in front of crowds .&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& BWhat does Candy have to say to all those young people who want __7__(become) famous?”Well ,” she __8__(begin) slowly, “you have to __9__(prepare) to give up your normal life.You can never imagine how difficult the road to success is.Many times I thought about __10_(give) up, but I fought on. Yo really require a lot of talent and hard work to succeed.Only a very small numbe4r of people make it to the top.”答案 1.told& 2.be& 3.to deal& 4.to sing& 5.is& 6.loves& 7.to become& 8.begins& 9.be prepared& 10.giving& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3&& Unit5 & According to Chinese history, sky lanterns were first used by Zhuge Kongmig. He sent them out ___1_ (ask) for help when in trouble. Today, sky lanterns___2_(use) at festivals and other celebrations.They are made of bamboo and ___3__(cover) with paper. When the lanterns___4_ (light) , they slowly rise into the air like small hot-air balloons for all __5__ (see) . They __6__(see) as bright symbols of happiness and good wishes.&& Paper cutting _7__(be) around us for over1,500years. Paper cutting sounds very easy but it can be difficult __8_ (do) .the paper, usually red ,is folded before it __9__(cut) with scissors.The most common pictures are flowers, fish, animals, and things about Chinese history. During the Spring Festival, they__10_ (put) on windows, doors and walls as symbols of wishes for good luck and a happy new year.答案 1.to ask& 2.are used& 3.covered& 4.are lit& 5.to see& 6.are seen& 7.has been& 8.to do& 9.is cut& 10.are put&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4&& Unit6&&& && Did you know that tea, the most popular drink in the world(after water), __1__(invent) by accident? Many people believe that tea was first__2__(drink) nearly 5,000years ago. It is said that a Chinese ruler__3__(call) Shen Nong first discovered tea as a drink. One day Shen Nong __4_(boil) drinking water over an open fire. Some leaves from a tea plant_5__(fall) into the water and remained there for some time. It__6__(product) a nice smell so he tasted the brown water anyway .It was quite delicious. In this way, one of the world’s favorite drinks was invented.&& It is believed that tea___7__(bring) to Korea and Japan during the 6th and 7th centuries.In England, tea__8__(not appear) until around1660, but less than 100 years later, it had become the national drink. The tea trade from China to Western countries took place in the 19th century. This helped to spread the popularity of tea and the tea plant to more places around the world. Even though many people now__9_ (know) about tea culture, the Chinese are without doubt the ones who best understand the nature of tea.答案:1.was invented& 2.drunk& 3.called& 4.was boiling& 5.fell& 6.produced& 7.was brought& 8..didn’t appear& 9.know &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5&&& unit 7& When I was nine ___1_(watch) scary movies, mom said no ice-cream for me . But I _2___(talk) back loudly, “I should ___3_(allow) to watch it! I __4__ (be ) not a baby!” When I was a teen going out with friends, she said, “Please__5__ (be) back by ten !” But I talked back again---- “I shouldn’t ___6_(tell ) what ___7__(do) ! I’m seventeen now!”& Now I am an adult, __8___(think) back to those times, I regret ___9__(talk) back, not ___10__ (listen) to Mom. Mom knows me best, and for me she wanted only the best.&答案;1.watching&& 2.talked&& 3.be allowed&& 4.was& 5. be& 6.be told&&& 7. to do& 8.thinking& 9.talking&& 10.listening& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6& unit 8&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& AMy mother is very nice. She is a__1__(work) in a clothes store. She usually gets up at 6:30 .Then she cooks breakfast for me. After __2__ (have) a bowl of porridge and some broccoli, she goes to work at 7:30.There __3__ (be) usually many people in her clothes store.So she is very busy. My mother’s morning work is over at 11:45, and starts again at 1:30 in the afternoon. So she has to have lunch in the store. Her work in the afternoon___4_(end)at 5:30, and she gets home at 6:30 . Then she has dinner with us at home. After dinner we __5__(watch ) TV together.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.& We live in a small building and almost everyone ___6__ (know)each other. It used to __7__(be) quiet and nothing much eve happened around here. However, these days, something unusual is __8__(happen) in our hometown. Victor, a teacher at my school, is really nervous .When he ___9__(interview) by the town newspaper, he said, “Every night we hear strange noises outside our windows. My wife think that it could be an animal, but my friends and I __10__(think) it must be teenagers having fun. My parents called the policemen, but they couldn’t find anything strange. They think it might be the wind. I don’t think so !’&答案;1.worker& 2. Having 3.are& 4.ends& 5.watch& 6.knows& 7.be& 8.happening& 9.was interviewed& 10.think&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 7&& 书面表达Unit1&世界在发展, 文化在交融,英语已经成为人们沟通的桥梁。怎样学好英语是我们一直在探索的问题。几年的学习经历,你一定积累了许多成功的经验,请从听、说、读、写四方面谈你的建议。要求:1.词数为80-100,开头已经给出,不计入总词数。&&&&& 2.字迹工整,语言流畅,表达正确,逻辑清晰。&&&&&&&&&&&& How to learn English wellEnglish is important and useful to us. How can we learn it well? Here are my& suggestions .First, we should often listen to the tapes, English songs and programs. Watching English movies is also helpful to us. Second, we should speak English in class as much as possible .Don’t be afraid of making mistakes. The more you speak, the fewer mistakes you’ll make. We’d better join the English club and practice with others. Third, we can read more English newspapers and magazines. It’s good for us. At last, we should recite some good passages and keep diaries.In a word ,as long as we do more listening , speaking , reading and writing , we will learn English well.Unit 2以My favorite Festival 为题写一篇小短文, 说一说自己最喜欢的节日,并说出自己喜欢这一节日的理由。要求:不少于100词, 字迹工整,逻辑清楚。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& My favorite Festival&There are many traditional festivals in China .As for me , my favorite festival is the Spring Festival, which is also the most important festival in China. Now I’d like to tell you why I like it/& First of all, the Spring Festival is a festival of reunion and happiness. People will try their best to go home and meet their family before the New Year’s Eve no matter how far they are from their home. People are all relaxed and very happy during the festival. Many problems and troubles are left out for the moment, and people just enjoy their time with family and friends.Unit 3& 请根据下列汉语提示写一篇日记, 记录5月1日,周五,你和父母去参加科学博物馆的事。天气:晴朗;距离:5000米,乘公交车去:早晨8:00出发。10:30离开博物馆,看到很多照片实物、模型等。&& 要求:运用日记格式,词数80词以上。May 1st, Friday,Today my parents and I went to visit Science Museum. It’s about five kilometers away from my home. We decided to go there by bus. We set off at 8 o’clock in the morning. At the museum we saw many photos, models and other old but interesting things. We learned a lot and knew more about Chinese science history. I saw a lot of children with their parents, students with their teachers and some foreigners. At ten thirty we left the museum for home, We had a wonderful day and I made up my mind to study hard. I want to be a scientist in the future.Unit4假如你们学校正在开展研究性学习(exploring learning strategies), 请你根据下列信息,写一篇短文,让更多的学生了解你校开展研究性学习的一些情况。注意:1.短文应包括提示的所有内容,可适当发挥;&&&&& 2.词数为100左右。开头已给出,但不计入总词数。 &过去&现在课堂&老师讲解知识点,学生听讲,记笔记,没有足够的时间独立思考问题。&老师提出问题,学生互相讨论,并学会与他人合作,从而找出找出解决问题的办法。课后&做大量的作业。&丰富多彩的课外活动,如读自己喜欢的书,去图书馆或上网查资料等。个人感受&..........& Great changes have taken place in our studies since our school began to carry on exploring learning strategies.In the past, teachers kept on explaining the language points in class. We students just listened and took some notes. So we didn’t have enough time to think about problems by ourselves .We had to do much homework after class. But now teachers show the problems to us first, then we discuss them for a while in pairs or groups. We try to find out the ways of solving problems, through which we’ve learnt& how to work with others. After class, we can have different activities. For example, we can read books we like, go to the library or surf the Internet for useful information and so on.In a word, now we are the owners of our study and we’re happy.Unit 5每个人都有自己的梦想, 你的梦想是什么?你的父母支持理解你吗?你对此有何感想?请写一篇80词左右的文章。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& My Dream&&&& Every one has his dreams. My dream is to be a dancer when grow up. I want to be a dancer because I like dancing very much. I think dancing can make me happy.&&&&&& It’s not easy to become a dancer, so from now on I must study hard and try to learn more about dancing. And I also have to do lots of practice ever day. I think if I put my heart into it, nothing is impossible. And I am sure I can be a famous dancer one day.
Unit 6因特网的出席是信息传输划时代的革命,网络在我们的日常生活和工作中发挥着重要作用。请根据下面提示,以 “The most useful invention,the Internet”为题,写一篇英语短文,谈谈因特网给我们的生活带来的便利。要点提示:1.让我们更容易和朋友保持联系;2.帮助我们更好更快地完成工作;3.让我们更好地了解外部世界;4.网上购物节省时间和金钱。参考词语: keep in touch with 和、、、保持联系; do shopping online 网上购物 & Of all the inventions, I think the Internet is the most useful. & First, the Internet makes it easier to keep in touch with our friends . We can talk with them online and even can see them. Second, we can finish our work faster and better than before. It helps us save lots of time. Third, we can get almost all kinds of information that we need from the Internet. It’s a good way to know about the outside world. Last , we can do shopping online without leaving home. We can save much time and money to buy things in this way.& The Internet makes our life more colorful and interesting. It’s really a useful invention.Unit 7假设你是班长,学校图书管理员要你根据下列提纲向你们班的同学宣布阅览室的一些规定:1.阅览室开放时间:星期一至星期五下午5:00~6:00, 星期六上午8:00~11:30.2.不准在阅览室内大声朗读。 3.不准在阅览室里吃零食。4.不准在阅览室里使用手机。5.不准在阅览室里吸烟。6.不准把书和杂志带出阅览室。要求:1.词数为80左右;2.开头和结尾已写好,不计人词数。&& Attention, please! I’d like to tell you some things about the rules of the school reading room. The reading room is open between 5:00 pm and 6:00 pm from Monday to Friday. It is also open between 8:00 am and 11:30am on Sundays. After you enter the reading room, you should keep it clean and quiet. Firstly, you are not allowed to read aloud or have smacks. Secondly, you are not allowed to use your call phones or smoke. Finally, you are not allowed to take the books or magazines out of the reading room. && I hope everyone can obey the rules. That’s all Thank you .Unit 8.最近, 同学们发现教室经常被打扫的干干净净。大家在猜, 这是谁在做好事呢?请参考下列表中的信息写一篇80词左右的短文。文章开头已经给出,不计入总词数。Kate&Might be Eric&Warm-hearted and helpful Mark &Could be John &A volunteer Cathy &Might be Julia &Always do homework in the classroom after school& Recently, the students often find that the classroom is very clean. Everyone is guessing who cleans it. Different students have different opinions about this matter. Kate thinks it might be Eric, because he is a warm-hearted and helpful student.He often helps the students who are in trouble. But Mark doesn’t think so. He thinks it could be John, for John has been a volunteer for almost a year. Maybe he cleaned the classroom after class. Cathy thinks it might be Julia, the best student in our class. She often sees Julia do homework in the classroom after class.Unit 9音乐在我们的日常生活中扮演这很重要的角色。 请根据以下提示以“The role of music”为题写一篇100 字左右的文章。1.音乐可以使我们放松身心,缓解压力;2.音乐可以振奋并鼓舞人心;3.音乐可以抚慰我们的心灵,帮助我们走出困境; 4.音乐可以帮助我们更好地了解别的文化。注意:不可逐句翻译, 可根据自己对音乐的理解适当发挥和拓展。&&&&&&&&&&&& The roles of musicMusic plays an important role in our life. First, it can make us feel relaxed both mentally and physically, thus helping us reduce our pressure at work and life. Second, music can excite and encourage us whenever we meet troubles and feel sad. What’s more, music can have a comforting effect when we are worried and help us step out of difficulty. In addition, music, as a universal language, can be of great help on the way to learn another culture.& As far as I’m concerned, music is a part of our life. We can’t live a happy life without music.Unit10假如你是刘英,你的一位美国笔友Bob来信说今年寒假要来中国度假,并向你询问中国的礼仪。 根据下面的问题和提示词语给他写一封回信,词数为80左右。问题:1.What’s he supposed to do and say when she meets a friend for the first time ?&&&&& 2.How should he behave at the table?提示词语:be supposed to do, shake hands, use chopsticks, pick up , not talk too muchDear Bob,&& I’m glad to receive your e-mail. Now I want to tell you something about Chinese table manners.&& In China the host or hostess won’t eat any dish until the guests and elders start.You can’t tap bowls with the chopsticks. You shouldn’t reach across the table or to the front of others .&& To get something to eat, you can’t start to eat until everyone is at the table.Also, you should toast good health or success of the host or the hostess.&& Welcome to China! &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Liu YingUnit 11&幸福是什么?是下雨时妈妈送来的一把伞,是难过时朋友安慰的几句话,或是帮助他人后会心的一笑,还是、、、、、、其实幸福很简单, 幸福就在你身边。请你以“Happiness”为题写一篇英语短文,让我们分享你的感受。词数为80左右。短文中请勿使用真实姓名、地点或所在学校名称。提示词:umbrella 雨伞;treasure 珍惜;comfort 安慰;share分享&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Happiness&&& What is happiness? In my opinion, being with friends is happiness. Friends are just like sunshine. They warm my heart and light my life. When I'm happy, they laugh with me, and when I feel sad, they cry with me. If I need a hand, my friends are always right there by my side. I enjoy sharing my secrets and dealing with difficulties together with them. For these reasons, I think my friends are the source of happiness. To treasure friendship is to enjoy happiness.&(Words: 85)& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& HappinessDad has been away from our city since he found a job in Guangzhou years ago.He seldom comes back home except on Spring Festival. I stay with Mom and Grandma in the countryside. They care for me a lot. When I meet something difficult, I prefer to talk with Dad on the phone. Grandma also enjoys our chatting online. No matter where Dad is, my family is always full of happiness. How I wish next Spring Festival would come soon so that the whole family can get together!Unit12每个人都有不同的生活习惯,养成良好的生活习惯,会使我们拥有健康的体魄。良好的生活习惯有哪些呢?例如:每天按时起床和睡觉;饭前洗手;多吃水果和蔬菜,不吃垃圾食品;多参加体育锻炼;不乱扔垃圾和随地吐痰;不要在马路上玩耍,横过马路注意交通安全等。&& 根据以下提示,以“how to Develop Good Living Habits”为题写一篇英语短文。要求:意思连贯、表达准确,词数60~80.提示: before& meals (饭前); junk food (垃圾食品) ;rubbish (垃圾);spit (吐痰);exercise (锻炼);cross the road (横过马路);lights (交通灯)&&&&&&&&&& How to Develop Good Living Habits && Everyone& has different living habits , Good habits can make us Keep healthy. As teenagers,& what should we do ?&& In my opinion,& everyone should get up and sleep on time every day. Don’t play or watch TV all night.& That is bad for healthy and affect our work.& We& should eat more vegetables and fruit , and eat less meat.& I advise everybody to take more physical exercises . Don’t eat junk food,& for example instant noodles.& Don’t litter and spit.& Don’t play on the road.& Remember to obey the traffic rules.& No jaywalking.& In a word,& if we want to keep& healthy and happy,& we must develop good living habits .Unit 13.保护环境是每一个人的义务。请你写一篇以”Lower Carbon(低碳),Happier Life”为题的英语短文。短文要点如下:1.自己走路或骑自行车上学,父母骑车上班;(on foot ,ride a bike)2.节约用水,用电;(save , turn off, electricity )3.将用过的课本留给低年级学生;(old books, next grade students)4.购物时带上篮子,别用塑料袋。(basket, plastic bags)要求:1.词数为80左右。文章开头、结尾已给出,不计人总词数;&&&&& 2.必须包括全部要点,但不能逐词翻译;&&&&& 3.在文中不要提及真实的校名和姓名。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Lover Carbon, Happier Life&It’s our duty to protect the environment.The environment is becoming worse and worse. We must do something to prevent people from polluting the environment .First, we ca ride to school or go to school on foot and tell our parents to walk to work instead of driving the car. Second, we should save water and electricity by turning off the taps and lights in time when we don’t need them. Third, give the old books to the next grade students if we don’t use them any more. By doing this, we can save many trees. At last, remember to go shopping with a basket rather than buy plastic bags. I believe our life will become better and better if we can do these things.Unit 14\假如你是王明,请你根据下面表格内容,用英语给在英国的姑姑写一封信, 告诉她你过去三年的学习情况以及到新学校的打算。过去三年的学习情况&1.努力学习,擅长英语,并在英语竞赛中获奖。2.帮助老师组织英语活动。到新学校的打算&、、、、、要求:1.请不要出现考生的真实姓名,校名和地名;&&&&& 2.提示信息要全部用上,到新学校的打算不少于三点,可适当发挥;&&&&& 3.语句通顺,意思连贯,书写规范;&&&&& 4.词数为80左右,开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。Dear aunt,& How’s it going ?I’d like to tell you about my school life. In the past three years,& I’ve been studying hard at all subjects and I do best in English .I got several prizes in English competitions and helped our English teacher organize some English activities.& This September I will become a high school student.& I will work harder and I will help my classmates as much as I think I can get on well with everyone . I will take part in different kinds of activities and do more exercise to keep healthy.& I am sure I will make greater progress in high school .& Best wishes to you .&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours,& Wang Ming& 文章来源莲山课 件 w w w.5y K J.Co m
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?}

我要回帖

更多关于 couldn t等于什么 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信