Jane ______ old enough to go toafter schooll . A,maybe B,may C,may be 好心人帮我区别这几个选项好吗

新标准大学英语综合教程4课后原题答案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
74页1下载券51页2下载券202页1下载券202页免费70页1下载券154页1下载券26页2下载券51页免费92页1下载券
喜欢此文档的还喜欢202页免费70页1下载券51页2下载券12页1下载券162页2下载券
新标准大学英语综合教程4课后原题答案|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢您当前的位置:&>&正文
江苏无锡一中学年度高一英语(下)期中试题及答案_试题
&&&&来源:河北博才网&&阅读:373次
江苏无锡一中学年度高一英语(下)期中试题及答案一、听力(共两节20题,每小题0.5分,满分10分)请听下面5段对话,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。第一节(共5小题)1. How does the man feel about his job?&& A. He doesn’t care much about it.&B. He enjoys it very much.&& C. He hates working overtime.2. What is the woman going to do?&& A. Ask Tom to send an invitation.&B. Get the Johnsons’ address.&& C. Invite Tom to the party.3. What does the woman mean?&& A. Jane is looking for a summer job.&& B. Jane is packing for the summer vacation.&& C. Jane is eager to go home for the summer.4. Why is the woman excited?&& A. She has got a driver’s license.&B. She has sold a lot of tickets.&& C. She is going to a foreign country.5. What does the man think of Picasso?&& A. He thinks that he is the greatest Spanish painter.&& B. He doesn’t consider him the best Spanish painter.&& C. He is sure that he can become famous.第二节(共15小题)请听第6段材料,回答第6至7题。6. For which day does the man book a room finally?&& A. March 20th.&&&&&B. March 12th.&&&C. March 22nd.7. How much a day will the man pay for the room he booked?&& A. 80 dollars.&&&&&B. 88 dollars.&&&&C. 96 dollars.请听第7段材料,回答第8至10题。8. Where will the letter be sent?&& A. To England.&&&&&B. To Paris.&&&&C. To Tokyo.9. Which of the following things does the envelope contain?&& A. Some money.&&&&B. A check.&&&&C. A book.10. What will the man do next?&& A. Write his address on the envelope.&& B. Take the photos from the envelope.&& C. Go to the next window.
请听第8段材料,回答第11至14题。11. Where is the man going to stay this evening?&& A. At the school.&&&&B. At home.&&&&C. At the office.12. What exam will the man take?&& A. The entrance exam.&&&B. The midterm exam.&&C. The final exam.13. What does the man think of the coming exam?&& A. Easy.&&&&&&B. Harder than the last one.& C. Too difficult to pass.14. What does the man think of the present job?&& A. It is not the best one.&&&B. It’s a badly-paid job.&& C. It’s the worst one in the world.请听第9段材料,回答第15至17题。15. What reason does the woman give for needing a cellphone?&& A. She can use it to check her emails.&& B. She can call family in case of an emergency.&& C. She can make cheaper long-distance calls.16. How much is the monthly service?&& A. $20.99.&&&&&&B. $99.&&&&&C. Nearly $30.17. What is the term of service for this plan?&& A. 3 months.&&&&&B. 6 months.&&&&C. 9 months.请听第10段材料,回答第18至20题。18. Where did Alice work?&& A. In a hospital.&&&&&B. In a government office.&C. In a beer company.19. How did Alice go to work?&& A. By car.&&&&&&B. By bus.&&&&C. By subway.20. How did Alice feel when the president knew her secret?&& A. Upset.&&&&&&B. Surprised.&&&&C. Angry.二、课文填空(共10空,每小题1分,满分10分)请将答案写在答卷纸相应的题号的横线上。&& When I walked around the city, I saw streets just as they had been, with stepping stones along the road so you did not have to step in the mud on ____1___ days. I saw several houses which were ___2____ ___3____ wall paintings. I also saw the people who had been buried ___4____. It turns ____5___ that after the ash covered the people who failed to flee the city, their bodies nearly completely ___6____ down and disappeared, ___7____ empty spaces in the ash. Years later, ___8____ were able to use these empty spaces to produce true-to-life ___9____ of the people who had died in the ____10____. 三、根据首字母或所给中文提示写出单词的正确形式(共10题,每小题1分,满分10分)请将答案写在答卷纸相应的题号的横线上。1. By the 10th century, old English was the o__________ language of England.2. The Chinese characters we use today have been s__________, which makes them easier to write.3. This shopping centre is located in the c__________ area of our city, which helps attract a lot of customers.4. Both Pompeii and Loulan became lost c__________ about 2,000 years ago.5. The word “not” is __________(发音)differently in the UK and the USA.6. The great writer has made great ____________(贡献)to Chinese literature.7. It was not long before a helicopter arrived on the scene to rescue the __________(幸存者) of the plane crash.8. Humans____________(不同于) from other mammals in their ability to speak.9.& Your ___________ (词汇) you need to learn more words.10. Birds usually have a good sense of __________(方向).四、动词填空(共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)请将答案写在答卷纸相应的题号的横线上。1.Shortly after the destructive earthquake happened in Fukushima Japan, the frightened people _______ from the dangerous area. (flee)2. The boy, now learning in Chicago University, ________by his aunt on the farm. (raise)3. The service man went over towards the lady, _______a label to her luggage. (attach)4. The history teacher told the children yesterday that the dove, a kind of lovely bird, _______peace. (represent)5. The beautiful sea park, which _______thousands of travelers every month, was completely destroyed after the tsunami(海啸).(attract)6. ---Has Mr. Wilson and his men returned from African Savannah?(大草原)---Yes. They_______ the behavior of deer for almost two months there. (observe)7. Our English teacher is said _______ abroad, but we don’t know exactly in which countryshe studied. (study)8. Listen! Our headmaster _______ the meeting open. (declare)9. When the girl mentioned the question again, Arthur seemed _______. (embarrass)10. _______ their faces, the young teacher started to remember the children’s names one by one. (distinguish)五、句型转换(共20空,每小题0.5分,满分10分)请将答案写在答卷纸相应的题号的横线上。1. Polly felt she was being followed by a tall man, but soon she couldn’t see that man anywhere.Polly felt she was being followed by a tall man, who was soon _______ _______ _______ _______.2. There may be more people who could lose their way, so I’d like to help them._______ _______ _______ more people may lose their way, so I’d like to help them.3. As the cake smells delicious, it was eaten up by the little girl in no time._______delicious, the cake was soon eaten up by the little girl.4. A plane soon flew Liu Weihai to a hospital in Guangzhou for an operation.Liu Weihai _______ soon _______ to a hospital in Guangzhou for an operation.5. People feel sure that this process will continue, and people will keep inventing new words and new ways of saying things._______ _______ _______ that this process will continue, and people will _______ _______ inventing new words and new ways of saying things.6. When the old man turned off the radio, he was able to sleep well._______ the radio_______ _______, the old man couldn’t sleep well.7. They had known each other for 3 years before they got married._______ _______ each other for 3 years, they got married. 六、根据所给中文完成句子(20空,每小题0.5分,满分10分)请将答案写在答卷纸相应的题号的横线上。1. 与我们想象的正相反,这条曾经污染非常厉害的小河竟成了天然游泳池。_______ _______ our imagination, this river should have become a natural swimming pool.2. 我迷路了。幸运的是,一个好心人过来帮了我的忙,使我最终找到了我所住的饭店。I lost my way. Luckily, a kind man _______ to my _______, and finally I found the hotel in which I stayed.3. 象征着美和爱的玫瑰花是1985年被美国定为国花的。The rose _______ _______ beauty and love was made its national flower by the USA in 1985.4. 老师建议我们在英语阅读中不要一碰到生词就查词典,因为在上下文中生词的意思会被带出来。Our teacher suggested we _______ _______ _______the word in the dictionary whenever we meet a new word, for its meaning will be brought out in the context.5. 我所说的就是要你意识到学习英语的重要性。What I said is to make you _______ _______ the importance of learning English.6. 这幢红砖墙的教学大楼受到了学校的保护,以至于可以保留下去。The red-bricked teaching building has been _______ _______ school _______so it can be well preserved.7. 由20人组成的这支球队将由外籍教练执教。The team _______ _______20 people will be coached by a foreigner.8. 在人们介绍他看书时,那位盲人逐渐学会了布莱叶盲文。When _______ _______reading, the blind man gradually learned Braille.9. 那男孩对在这所美丽的学校所见的一切都感到好奇。 The boy was _______ _______everything he saw in this beautiful school.七、单项填空(共20题,每小题1分,满分20分)从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。21. --- I’m thinking of the driving test tomorrow. I’m afraid I can’t pass it this time.---I’m sure you will make it. _______!A. No wonder&&&B. Cheer up&&&C. No problem&&& &D. No way 22. The Chinese language is different from many Western languages _______ it uses characters which have meanings and can stand alone as words. A. unless &&&&B. until &&&&C. now that &&&D. in that
23. The English spoken in the United States is only slightly different from _______ spoken in England.A. which&&&&&&&&& &B. what&&&&&&&&&&& &C. that&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. one 24. A good story does not necessarily have to have a happy ending, but the readers must not be left_______.A. unsatisfied&&&&& &B. unsatisfying&&& &C. to be unsatisfying&& &D. being unsatisfied25. He expects to _______ the business when his father retires.A. pick up&&&& &&B. make sense&& &&C. take over&& &&D. make up26. We were finally able to make the customers _______ of the quality of the refrigerator.A. to convince&&&&& B. convincing&&&& &C. convince&&&&&&& &D. convinced27. In front of our house _______ we used to swim.A. a river lies that &&&&&&B. does a river lie where & C. lies a river which&&&&&&D. lies a river where 28. I’m afraid this is the best way _______we can think of_______ you.A. helping&& &B. to help&& &&C. helping&& &D. to help29. Father made a promise _______I passed the examination he would buy me an MP4 player.A. that&&&B. which &&&C. whether&&&D. that if 30. “This is ______ most useful reference book,” a teacher from ______ European country told us in class.A. a&&&B. 不填&&&C. 不填; 不填&&D. a31. Everybody in the village likes Jack because he is good at telling and ______ jokes.A. turning up&& &B. putting up&& &&C. making up&&& &&D. showing up32. It was quite a long time ______ he really realized the serious situation.A. since&&&&& &&B. when&&& &&&C. after&&&& &&&D. before 33. The little boy still needed the ______ 20 dollars to do with the things ______.A. remained to be settled& &&B. remaining to be settledC. remained to settle&&&&& &&D. remaining to settled34. It is known to all that a proper amount of exercise ______ to good health.A. benefits&&&B. contributes&&&C. values&&&&D. improves35. Our city has developed into a big city, which is ______ it used to be.A. four times larger than that&&&&B. four times the size of whatC. four times the size larger than what&&D. as four times the size as that36. The boy the teacher considered ______ was caught ______ in the exam, which surprised us very much.A. cheating&&&&&B. to cheatC. cheating&&&&&D. to cheat37. They are just college graduates and don’t realize what ______ takes to start and run a company.A. this&&&&&&&&& &B. he&&&&&&&&&&&&& &C. that&&&&&&&&&&& &D. it以下为21世纪报和新概念阅读理解题。38. It was my 28th birthday, and I was seriously depressed because _______. ( From 21st Century “ I have wonderful children” )&& A. I couldn’t afford a birthday present for myself&& B. It was too cold in Utah&& C. I was a newly divorced mom, raising two small children on my own&& D. I had just lost my job39. Why did Jenny want to leave the wedding reception? ( From NCE “ She was not amused” )&& A. Because she didn’t like the funny stories in her father’s speech.&& B. Because she didn’t like the food there.&& C. Because she didn’t think her father’s speech was a success.&& D. Because she didn’t like to see so many people laughing at her father.40. Why did the police have to push Jumbo off the main street? ( From NCE “ Jumbo versus the police” )&& A. Because Jumbo was holding up the traffic.&& B. Because Jumbo liked to walk on the side street.&& C. Because the police had a difficult time pushing Jumbo.&& D. Because the police wanted to arrest Jumbo.八、完形填空(共20小题,每小题1分,满分20分)阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中选出最佳选项。Even though it was only October, my students were already talking about Christmas plans. With each passing day everyone became more&& 41 , waiting for the final school bell. Upon its&& 42 , everyone would run for their coats and go home except David.David was a small boy in ragged (破旧的)clothes. I had often&& 43&& what kind of home life David had, and what kind of mother could send her son to school dressed so&& 44&& for the cold winter months, without a coat, boots or gloves. But something made David&& 45 . I can still remember he was always&& 46&& a smile and willing to help. He always&& 47&& after school to straighten chairs and sweep the floor. We never talked much. He&& 48& just simply smile and ask what else he could do, then thank me for letting him stay and slowly&& 49&& home.Weeks passed and the&& 50&& over the coming Christmas grew into restlessness(骚动不安)until the last day of&& 51& before the holiday break. I smiled in relief as the last of them&& 52& out of the door. Turning around, I saw David&& 53& standing by my desk.“I have something for you,” he said and& 54&& from behind his back a small box.&& 55& it to me, he said anxiously, “Open it.” I took it over from him, thanked him and slowly unwrapped it. I lifted the lid and to my&& 56&& saw nothing. I looked at David’s smiling face and back into the box and said, “The box is nice, David, but it’s&& 57& .”“Oh no, it isn’t,” said David, “It’s full of love. My mum told me before she died that love is something you can’t see or touch unless you know it’s there.”Tears filled my eyes&& 58&& I looked at the proud dirty face that I had&& 59& paid attention to. I never forget the meaning&& 60&& the little empty box set on my desk. After that Christmas, David and I became good friends.41. A. anxious& &&&B. serious && &C. patient&&&&D. calm42. A. warning& &&&B. ringing&& &C. calling& &&&D. shouting43. A. known&&&&B. wondered&& &C. realized&& &&D. learned44. A. honestly& &&&B. naturally && &C. heavily && &D. improperly 45. A. strange& &&&B. unhappy& && &C. different& &&&D. funny 46. A. expressing&& && &B. feeling&&&&&& &C. wearing&& &&&& &D. sharing&& 47. A. practised && &B. walked& && &C. studied &&&D. stayed48. A. would& &&&B. should& &&&&& &C. might &&&D. could49. A. aim &&&&&&&&& B. leave&&&&& & &C. turn&&&&&&&&& &&D. go& 50. A. argument&&&B. excitement&& &C. movement&&&& &&D. judgment51. A. school& &&&B. year&& && &C. education &&&D. program52 A. hurried&&&&B. jumped&& &C. walked&&&D. headed& 53. A. weakly&& &&B. sadly&&&&&& & &C. quietly&&&&D. helplessly54. A. searched&&& &&B. found&&&& & &C. lifted& &&&D. pulled55. A. Remembering&& &&B. Handing&& &C. Throwing&& &D. Leaving56. A. joy&&&& &&&B. delight && &C. expectation&&&D. surprise57. A. cheap &&&&&& B. empty& &&&&& &C. useless&&&&& && &D. expensive58. A. as&&&&&& &&&&& B. until& &&&&& &C. though&&& &&D. because59. A. always&&&&B. regularly && &C. hardly &&&D. often60. A. from&&&&&& &&B. behind&&& && &C. over&& &&&D. towards九、阅读理解(共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中选出最佳选项。AEvery year mobile phones develop. Imagining what they will look like and be able to do in 2020 is really a challenge. To help, experts have outlined three major mobile trends that they believe will have become reality by then.Our phones will be so smart in 10 years’ time that they’ll know everything about our situation and warn us when something needs our attention. This is the top prediction of both Nokia and Google. They predict that our cars and home appliances will be able to communicate with our mobile. For example, fridges will tell your mobile to tell you to pick up milk on the way back from work. While driving, your mobile will suggest that you take a different route because there’s a road accident up ahead. The second trend is in gesture-based controls. People who know the iPhone’s touch --- sensitive screen are already familiar with the technology. It translates hand movements into actions on-screen. But gestural communications will make the phone more convenient to use and may completely replace touchpads. According to industry insiders, the most immediate step forward in gestural technology will be in voice recognition. It’s believed voice recognition technology will speed up communications. It is quicker to speak than type. Eventually, phone screens will disappear.The third major development will change our understanding of a mobile phone. From a single phone, the mobile will be developed into multi-part devices. It is opposite to the current trend in which mobile phones are combining the functions of cameras, music players and game consoles. The prediction is based on the idea that the world will become more wireless and all these --- cameras, music players and game consoles --- will be wirelessly connected. Mobile phones won’t need to contain these devices because users will be able to control them wirelessly through their phones.61. The first paragraph serves as&&&&&&&&& .A. a lead-in&&&& B. a conclusion&C. a summary & D. a supporting fact62. Which of the following is most likely to be the appearance of a mobile phone in 2020?& 63. From the text, we can learn that the future mobile phones will&&&&&&&&& .A. drive cars for us&&&&&&&&&&& B. be controlled by the users’ voicesC. be controlled by home appliances D. be very big together with separated multiple parts64. The text mainly tells us&&&&&&&&& .A. three major trends of mobile phones&& B. what mobile phones will look like in 2020C. the future mobile phones are gesture-basedD. some new functions of the present mobile phones&& 65. The writer’s attitude towards the development of mobile phone is _______.&&&A. worried&&B. positive &&C. concerned&&D. nervousB&NOT all memories are sweet. Some people spend all their lives trying to forget bad experiences. Violence and traffic accidents can leave people with terrible physical and emotional scars. Often they relive these experiences in nightmares.Now American researchers think they are close to developing a pill, which will help people forget bad memories. The pill is designed to be taken immediately after a frightening experience. They hope it might reduce, or possibly wipe out, the effect of painful memories.In November, experts tested a drug on people in the US and France. The drug stops the body releasing chemicals that fix memories in the brain. So far the research has suggested that only the emotional effects of memories may be reduced, not that the memories are wiped out. They are not sure to what degree people’s memories are affected. The research has caused a great deal of argument. Some think it is a bad idea, while others support it.Supporters say it could lead to pills that prevent or treat soldiers' troubling memories after war. They say that there are many people who suffer from terrible memories."Some memories can ruin people's lives. They come back to you when you don't want to have them in a daydream or nightmare. They usually come with very painful emotions," said Roger Pitman, a professor of psychiatry at Harvard Medical School. "This could relieve a lot of that suffering."But those who are against the research say that maybe the pills can change people’s memories and changing memories is very dangerous because memories give us our identity. They also help us all avoid the mistakes of the past."All of us can think of bad events in our lives that were terrible at the time but make us who we are. I'm not sure we want to wipe those memories out, "said Rebecca Dresser, a medical ethicist.66. The passage is mainly about _______.A. a new medical invention&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. a new research on the pillC. a way of wiping out painful memories&& D. an argument about the research on the pill67. The drug tested on people can _______.A. cause the brain to fix memories&&&&&&&&& B. stop people remembering bad experiencesC. prevent body producing certain chemicals& D. wipe out the emotional effects of memories68. We can infer from the passage that _______.A. people doubt the effects of the pillsB. the pill will certainly stop people's emotional memoriesC. taking the pill will do harm to people's physical healthD. the pill has already been produced and used by the public in America69. Which of the following does Rebecca Dresser agree with in the last paragraph ?A. Some memories can ruin people's lives.B. People want to get rid of bad memories.C. Experiencing bad events makes us different from others.D. The pill will reduce people's sufferings from bad memories.70. You may probably read the passage in _______.A. a guidebook&&&& B. a textbook&&&&& C. a medical magazine& &D. a science fiction十、任务型阅读(共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分请认真阅读下列短文,并在文章后表格中的空格里填入一个最恰当的单词。每空一词。Studying AbroadNowadays, studying abroad gains popularity in China. Many rich parents would rather send their children abroad to receive education than let them be educated in China.As every coin has two sides, studying abroad is not an exception(例外). There are advantages for people to attend school abroad. In the first place, he can use the foreign language in his daily life so that his ability in the second language may be greatly improved, as it is obvious that there is no better chance to improve second-language than living in the country where it is spoken. While studying in a foreign country, he will most likely meet many others from overseas and it is possible to make friends from all over the world. This is not only exciting on the social level, but could lead to important overseas contacts in his career as well. He can get familiar with the latest knowledge in science and make use of the first-rate facilities (设备) available. In this way, there is every chance that he is able to widen his horizon (眼界) and broaden his mind.Of course, attending schools abroad may bring about a series of problems. The most serious problem is language barrier (障碍). Most of the students who go abroad don’t have enough skills in the language spoken there. As a result, on arriving there, they will find it difficult to understand what the teachers say. Besides, for lack of knowledge of the customs of the local people, they may constantly run into trouble in dealing with various situations.Therefore, given an opportunity to attend a school abroad, one must consider both sides of the factors carefully before making up his mind.Title: Studying AbroadPhenomenon&Sending children abroad to receive education is (71)_____with many rich parents.
Advantages&● Children have the (72)_____chance to improve the second language because they can use it (73)______.● They can make friends with other students from (74)_____.● They can (75)_____of the latest knowledge in science and have access to the best facilities.
(76)_____&● Language barrier is the number one problem. Because students are not (77)_____ at the language spoken there, they will have difficulty in (78)_____what the teachers say.● It is not easy for them to deal with cross-culture communication (79)_____ to lack of knowledge of the customs of the locals.Conclusion&Both sides of the factors should be taken into (80)______ carefully before one makes a decision.
参考答案听力:&&& 10%&& 1-5 BBCCA& 6-10 ABABC& 11-15 BCBAB& 16-20 CBCAB课文填空:10%&& 1. rainy& 2. decorated& 3. with& 4. alive 5. out&& 6. broke&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 7. leaving& 8. researchers& 9. figures& 10. disaster单词拼写10%&&& 1. official& 2. simplified& 3. commercial& 4. civilizations& 5. pronounced& 6. contributions& 7. survivors& 8. differ& 9. vocabulary 10. direction动词填空 10%&&& 1. fled& 2. was raised& 3. attaching& 4. represents& 5. had attracted& 6. observed& 7. to have studied 8. is declaring& 9. embarrassed&& 10. Having distinguished句型转换 10%&&&& 1. nowhere to be found / seen 2. It’s likely that& 3. Smelling&& 4. was flown& 5. It is certain go on& 6. With turned on& 7. Having known完成句子 10%&&&& 1. Contrary to& 2. came& aid / help 3. standing for& 4. shouldn’t (或者not) look up& 5. aware of& 6. put under protection& 7. consisting of& 8.introduced to& 9. curious about 单项选择 20%&&&& 21-25 BDCAC&& 26-30 DDBDD&&& 31-35 CDBBB&&& 36-40 ADCDA完形填空 20%&&&& 41-45 ABBDC&& 46-50 CDADB& &51-55 AACDB&& &56-60 DBACB阅读理解 10%&&&& 61-65 ADBAB&& 66-70 DCACC任务型阅读 10%&& 71. popular& 72. best& 73. daily&&&& 74. overseas / abroad&& 75.know / learn&& 76.Disadvantages& 77.skilled& 78. understanding& 79.due/ owing&&& 80.consideration/account
猜您还喜欢的文章
热点文章排行榜
读完这篇文章后,您心情如何?
您还有150字可以输入
更多资讯请点击&&&&&&
热门关键字:,,,,,
【打印文章】
网传闺蜜大尺度写真照曝光 床上姿态撩人
钢管舞国家队美女备战世锦赛 舞姿妖娆(组图)
四川村姑扮“武媚娘”亮相农家乐(组图)
高清:韩国艺体美女拍摄写真 造型多变身姿柔美
这样时尚颠覆的春节,还怕年俗都被忘了吗?