Can’t Stop Won’t Stop
热卖大片12345678910最新上映12345678910
9 人认为非常好听
被评为“好听”的歌将被顶到首页第一个位置
Up and Away (feat. June)
第一次推荐  
STWebPlayer
下载ST手机版( / )
They still aren't perfect, but at least it's something!(I think my additions helped but a great start here)Alright!Kick back, relax and grab yourself a beverageA hop if you want to just bounce to my leverageThe evidence as they say is in the puddingSo show me the money like my name is Cuba GoodingIt ain't fools gold, its gold, foolCan't stop won't stop keeping it old school.. SOOO COOL!!Big Spoon is my nom de plumeI keep it popping like a needle in a new balloonand if you don't know by now then you need more schoolin'Let loose kid, get stupid.Got more flavor then I know what to do withSo get your hands up if you're part of the movementand bump to the bump to the baseline.I made it rock before your phone had face-timeYes-sirree, you know my steezeI stay fresh to death like I'm drowning in FebrezeUp up and away we goUp up and it's making me glowUp up and away we goUp up, I'm liking itUp up and away!Up and awayI'm in pilot modeOne step ahead on this xylophoneThat means I boss fartherspeak doh on Bart's fatherHome overhead and I'm all story.............................All eyes on your boyand I'm post sideWait until you're outside, it's a more live-rLet me open up like this boy-knockerShow you how I lay it down, Boy so properNo scholar but much classI'm jump felt under your nose like a mustache, my pet splashEquivalent of a bend-zo, M ClassSo fly my wardrobe, call me jet lagCash my dough cause my hook says fresh crackSo dope I'm a certified meth labPet nab has been that it got been freshAll eyes on my pan game, pintrestThat journal holla fame dollar gameSomething big like wallets, you pocket changeAll about presidents no politicianBut every big face need your running mateUp up and away we goUp up and it's making me glowUp up and away we goUp up, I'm liking itUp up and away!Hello nurse, let me burst on this verseI rock steady but I never rehearseAnd every verse I work is right on the moneyYo I got more wraps than a mummy, Honey!This be the boogie to jump start your ventriclesStrapped on the track like tentaclesI put the squeeze on these other MC'sCutting imitators off at the knees, Oh Please!The way I'm ripping it upI never let up so hold on to your busAnd I'm gonna to wake you up, show you how it's doneI'll kick your swagger in the athletic cup, son!I'm blessed to be spitting these rhymesInstead of sitting in a cubicle losing my mindSo this is my time to shineAnd I'm gonna do it so brightI'll make Bustas go blindUp up and away we goUp up and it's making me glowUp up and away we goUp up, I'm liking itUp up and away求Darin的Can&t Stop Love 中英文歌词
求Darin的Can&t Stop Love 中英文歌词
能力有限,我尽力了。第一部分为中英文歌词 第二部分为英文LRCCan't Stop Love”We stand here today, together as one 今日,我们一同站在这里,You brighten my days just like the sun 你仿佛太阳般照耀了我的生活。When everything around is like stormy weather, 当周遭的一切如同暴风骤雨时We always survive cause were in this together 我们总是能好好地活下来,因为我们在一起。Whoever said that we could never hold on, 谁曾说过我们不能持久Doesn't know I found my star 他是不知道我找到了我的明星(Baby you are my star) 宝贝,你就是那颗耀眼的明星。And now I'm happy I stood up for so long 此时,我高兴地久久站立Baby this is where our story starts 宝贝,我们的故事由此开始I can't stop, can't stop this love 我无法停下对你的这份爱,没有办法No matter what they say I love you 无论旁人如何闲言碎语,我爱你。I can't stop, can't stop, I love you no matter what they say 我停不下来,停不下来,我爱你,无论他们说些什么I love you 我都爱你They said this love was the impossible kind 他们说,我们的爱完全不可能But we were strong enough to fight for this life 但是我们已经很足够强壮去面对生活中的种种磨难。I can't stop, can't stop this love 我无法停止对你的这份爱,No matter what they say I love you 无论旁人说什么,我依旧爱你。Now i'm carried away because I've opened arms 此刻,我张开双臂激动无比You're here to stay, deep in my heart 你就在这里,在我内心深处They said that we couldn't, but we did make it work 他们说过我们不可能,可是我们的确做到了And nothing could stop us, not even two different worlds 没有什么能阻止我们,连我们身处两个全然不同的世界也不行。I can't stop, stop, No i can't stop I can't stop, stop, No i can't stop...后面貌似就重复了。
[00:01.08]Darin Zanyar - Can't Stop Love lrc[00:05.07]by wing[00:10.67]We stand here today[00:12.96]Together as one[00:15.33]You brighten my days[00:17.52]Just like the sun[00:19.94]When everything round[00:22.26]It starts turning weather[00:24.61]We always survive [00:26.65]Cuz were in this together[00:29.82]Whoever said that we can never hold on[00:34.14]And don't no how i found my star (Baby you are my star)[00:39.09]Now im happy i stood up for so long[00:43.31]And baby this is where our story starts...[00:47.57]I can't stop can't stop this love[00:50.89]No matter what they say i love you[00:56.89]I can't stop can't stop i love you no matter what they say i love you[01:06.07]They say this love is the impossible kind[01:10.71]And we were strong enough to fight for this life[01:15.33]I can't stop can't stop this love[01:19.16]No matter what they say i love you[01:24.95]Now i can't lead away[01:27.36]Cuz ive open my arms [01:30.00]Your here to stay[01:32.21]Deep in my heart[01:34.53]You say that we could'nt[01:36.68]But we did make it work[01:39.23]An nothing can stop not even 2 different worlds[01:44.35]Whoever said that we that can never hold on[01:48.98]And don't no how i find out my star (baby you are my star)[01:53.72]And now im happy i stood up for so long[01:57.86]Baby this is where our story starts ....[02:02.03]I can't stop can't stop this love[02:05.84]No matter what they say i love you[02:11.37]I can't stop can't stop i love you no matter what they say i love you[02:20.55]They say this love is the impossible kind[02:25.36]And we were strong enough to fight for this life[02:29.94]I can't stop can't stop this love[02:33.75]No matter what they say i love you[02:40.45]I can't stop stop no i can't stop[02:44.49]I can't stop stop no i can't stop[02:49.10]I can't stop stop no i can't stop[02:53.88]I can't stop stop no i can't stop[02:58.01]I can't stop can't stop this love[03:01.52]No matter what they say i love you[03:07.22]I can't stop can't stop i love you no matter what they say i love you[03:16.52]They say this love is the impossible kind [03:21.44]And we were strong enough to fight for this life[03:25.81]I can't stop can't stop this love no matter what they say I love you
其他回答 (1)
无法停止的爱“我们今天站在这里,一起作为一你就像阳光照亮我的日子当周围的一切就像是暴风雨天气,我们一直生存在这个共同的事业谁说我们不可能举行,不知道我找到了我的明星(宝贝你是我的星)现在我很高兴,我站在了这么久,宝贝这就是我们的故事开始我不能停止,不能停止这种爱不管别人怎么说我爱你我不能停止,不能停止,我爱你不管别人怎么说我爱你他们说这是不可能的那种爱但是,我们强大到足以争取今生我不能停止,不能停止这种爱不管别人怎么说我爱你现在我带走,因为我已经打开武器你在这里停留,深深在我心中他们说,我们不能,但我们也使其工作并没有什么能够阻止我们,即使是两个不同的世界我不能停止,停止,不,我不能停止我不能停止,停止,不,我不能停止...
Can't Stop Love”
We stand here today, together as one You brighten my days just like the sun When everything around is like stormy weather, We always survive cause were in this together
Whoever said that we could never hold on, Doesn't know I found my star (Baby you are my star) And now I'm happy I stood up for so long Baby this is where our story starts I can't stop, can't stop this love No matter what they say I love you I can't stop, can't stop, I love you no matter what they say I love you
They said this love was the impossible kind But we were strong enough to fight for this life I can't stop, can't stop this love No matter what they say I love you
Now i'm carried away because I've opened arms You're here to stay, deep in my heart They said that we couldn't, but we did make it work And nothing could stop us, not even two different worlds
I can't stop, stop, No i can't stop I can't stop, stop, No i can't stop...
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号100分求,cont stop wont stop组合up and away歌词_百度知道
100分求,cont stop wont stop组合up and away歌词
rt,我还有一个链接是100分的,满意了,给你…不失言
提问者采纳
my pet splashEquivalent of a bend-zo.;m in pilot modeOne step ahead on this xylophoneThat means I boss fartherspeak doh on Bart&#39.!;re part of the movementand bump to the bump to the baseline., get stupid., it's a more live-rLet me open up like this boy-knockerShow you how Im jump felt under your t perfect:They still aren&#39.All eyes on your boyand I&#39!(I think my additions helped but a great start here)As doneI't stop won&#39.I made it rock before your phone had face-timeYes-s making me glowUp up and away we goUp up, I&#39!Big Spoon is my nom de plumeI keep it popping like a needle in a new balloonand if you don&#39!Up and awayI'm blessed to be spitting these rhymesInstead of sitting in a cubicle losing my mindSo this is my time to shineAnd I&#39.Got more flavor then I know what to do withSo get your hands up if you&#39, I&#39, show you how it'm ripping it upI never let up so hold on to your busAnd I&#39, you pocket changeAll about presidents no politicianBut every big face need your running mateUp up and away we goUp up and it'm liking itUp up and away..;s fatherHome overhead and I&#39, pintrestThat journal holla fame dollar gameSomethll kick your swaggers making me glowUp up and away we goUp up.;ll make Bustas go blindUp up and away we goUp up and it&#39..;m all story,m liking itUt stop keeping it old school.., foolCan&#39.;re outside..!This be the boogie to jump start your ventriclesStrapped on the track like tentaclesI put the squeeze on these other MC&#39.., but at least it&#39, relax and grab yourself a beverageA hop if you want to just bounce to my leverageThe evidence as they say is in the puddingSo show me the money like my name is Cuba GoodingIt ain&#39, you know my steezeI stay fresh to death like I&#39..;m gonna to wake you up., let me burst on this verseI rock steady but I never rehearseAnd every verse I work is right on the moneyYo I got more wraps than a mummy., its gold..;m gonna do it so brightI'm liking itUsCutting imitators off at the knees.!I&#39!Hello nurse, M ClassSm post sideWait until you&#39, Boy so properNo scholar but much classI&#39. SOOO COOL, Hm a certified meth labPet nab has been that it got been freshAll eyes on my pan game.;t know by now then you need more schoolin&#39!The way I's making me glowUp up and away we goUp up..!Km drowning in FebrezeUp up and away we goUp up and it&#39.., Oh Ps something, call me jet lagCash my dough cause my hook says fresh crackSo dope I&#39, I'Let loose kid.歌词
如果会的话能帮我翻译一下吗? 谢谢 100分地址
呃。。。英语不好。。。
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
能不能也发我下啊
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首歌up and away是由 can`t stop won`t stop这个组合唱的,高音质的谢谢发送_百度知道
求一首歌up and away是由 can`t stop won`t stop这个组合唱的,高音质的谢谢发送