商业书信英语作文文书信范文

最全英语作文书信格式模板范文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
4页免费30页免费21页免费35页免费21页1下载券4页免费42页免费6页1下载券2页免费1页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢9页免费3页免费6页1下载券4页免费3页免费
最全英语作文书信格式模板范文|最​全​归​纳​ ​英​语​作​文​书​信​的​格​式​模​板​范​文​数​篇​ ​ ​一​个​文​档​就​能​囊​括​所​有​书​信​作​文​的​重​点
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢英文书信格式及范文 英文书信格式及范文 英文书信格式及范文 英文书信格式及范文
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
英文书信格式及范文
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口英语作文书信格式范文_百度知道
英语作文书信格式范文
I’m writing to thank you for your help during my stay in America.、英语书信的常见写作模板开头部分. Another reason is that. Others.&#47:第4段, B also has advantages to some extent:Personally speaking. 9 It is high time that we (发出倡议), I would prefer A because I think A has more advantages.. But it should be noted that we should take action to:导入.:导入;Generally speaking.&#47..:These are not the best but the only two&#47, for it will do us more harm than good.:第2段, so IIt is well known that.. This means that as (进一步说明).结尾部分. (照应第1段..I’m glad to have received your letter of Apr...&#47, however., argue that BOn the whole:第1段;In my opinion. Personally.3、图画类写作模板.&#47.正文:There are many reasons why I prefer A... The main reason is that ....&#47:第1段:2010年高考英语作文万能模板1:First of all.&#47:第1段: But if all these factors are considered, we can see that accounts for (进一步描述). (导入话题)Our opinions are divided on this topic:How nice to hear from you again: Of course.(个人观点)オ2.Let me tell you something about the activity. The figures also tell us that图表细节二 ... First of all. From what has been discussed above.. What’s more.&#47...&#47.(得出结论) オ3, we can see..结束语部分...I’m pleased to hear that you’re coming to China for a visit.. (亮明自己的观点是赞成还是反对)The reasons for this may be listed as follows... (反方观点)Their reasons are as follows,承上启下)正文:However、口头通知常见写作模板呼语及开场白部分:All the teachers and students are required to attend it, the动词-ed+幅度+时间(紧跟着的变化) ... In addition.&#47. Besides, I am strongly in favour of the decision, May I have your attention.衔接句As we all know.;As is known to all.:第3段.;This sight reminds me of something in my daily life.:In conclusion:With best wishes.;As has been stated, we may finally draw the conclusion that :第4段;结构)4.(列出2~3个赞成的理由)第3段.2010年高考英语作文万能模板一;In short, but the following may be most effective..&#47:提出一种现象或某种困难作为议论的话题正文...(列出2~3个反对的理由)结论, the others are strongly against it. After 动词-ing细节一中的第一个变化,.观点论述类议论文模板.&#47.(赞同A的原因)第3段..(强调解决此类问题的根本方法)四.“A或者B”类议论文模板;How to&As is seen in the picture..I’d appreciate it if you could reply earlier:第1段:
Some people hold the opinion that A is superior to B in many ways.:第2段,. Thank you.I’m looking forward to your reply., the advantages overweigh the disadvantages.:导入;As far as I am concerned:
Many ways can help to solve In brief..(列出2~3个解决此类问题的办法)结论. (列出1~2个B的优势)结论.. Finally..:Ladies and gentlemen. F类议论文模板.Please take your notebooks and make notes.We can see from the statistics given that 图表细节一 . Secondly:Recently we’ve had a discussion about whether we should:第2段.. Second, please. In
the column.开头Look at this picture..(列出2~3个赞成或反对的理由)结论.&#47. Another way to solve the problem is ... The first thing we notice is that 图表最大特点 ...(正方观点)Here are the reasons.Please come on time and don’t be late.:第3段, I believe that.正反观点式议论文模板导入? I have an announcement to make.Everybody is welcome to attend it, we can draw the conclusion that (结论).(观点有分歧)正文.. (过渡句,构成&quot..正文部分...That’s all.、图表作文写作模板The chart gives us an overall picture of the 图表主题.Please listen carefully and we’ll have a discussion in groups.二.I hope you’ll have a nice time here, ...三.:提出一种现象或某个决定作为议论的话题AAs is shown in the picture..Judging from these figures、议论文模板1, as far as I am concerned is that (给出原因). The reason for this.;From this picture,:Most of the students are in favour of it.五. &#47.结尾句In conclusion..&#47. I three measures we can take.2, A is much better than B..:第2段:Please come and join in it.;The picture shows that.&#47.../I总—分—总&quot. Finally.&quot
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
名字、地域范围由小到大:本月份的缩写 称呼(后面的标点是逗号:Dear Sir or Madam, To whom it may concern,段与段之间空行) 签名,写在右下角(与 我们相反)②日期:空4个字节或者顶格写, ③正文,冒号)、信箱
第一行先顶格写姓名,加一个逗号,例如:『Dear Marry,』第二行漏出两格写正文。写完正文后,可以再另起一段写祝愿语。最后在左或右下角写『Yous ,Jury』写
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英文书信写作要求格式_百度知道
英文书信写作要求格式
是给表姐妹,在美国,要不要像传统的那么正规?
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
包括发信人地址和写信日期.Dear Sir。如可省略信头;ll enjoy it。2;You may bring anybody along with you,1998Jack.S.Bris beautiful.Other information you can find out for yourself.受信者(Inside Address)。现举一实例说明英文书信格式:July 20:包括受信人姓名,and it&#39.  3.签名(The Signature),只不过要比正式书信要简单一些.结束语(The Complimentary Close)――如Yours Truly.R;m going to have a young man here a friend of Alva&#39,Can you think of a single good reason why you shouldn&#39。5:Dear Lucy,Here are the two tickets I mentioned yesterday for the Beijing Opera“Farewell To My Concubine,I&#39,Gentlemen.&quot、地址;ll like it?I&#39。3英语书信:1。信函和便条的最大区别在于表达的方式不同.I hope you&#39.信头(The Heading).称谓(The Salutation or Greeting)如Dear Sir,Yours respectfully等6,而后者则常常使用非正式的口头语言.8765 Sunset StreetHollywood 56 Calif,you&#39,包括写信人所要表达叙述的事情,, Alan Liu  请看下面一则留言条(Message).Sincerely yours.C.Affectionately.AMay 17 1998  2。4.Also,  Nanjing P、结语等.正文(The Body),we will meet your usual Saturday morning train:是信的主要部分.正文5。便条和书信的格式基本相同:1.His name is Peter Gs.U:前者要求用正式的书面语言.Mr.Alan Liu  122 Ninghai Road, 4;ve just been out looking at the garden,   6.John Warner 写这封信的人用正式而又简单的语言,开门见山而又不失礼貌地说出了写这封信的目的――只是核实他要确定的事实。请看下面一个请柬;t spend next weekend with us,在形式上可分为下面六个部分
其他类似问题
英文书信的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
英语写作书信类作文格式范文
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口}

我要回帖

更多关于 商业书信英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信