52.—Do you like loud是什么意思 music ? --- I am often ______ want to leave by it.

2010备战中考易错选择题精选(来自学生错题)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2010备战中考易错选择题精选(来自学生错题)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2010备战中考易错选择题精选(来自学生错题)
文章来 源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y
2010备战中考易错精选(来自学生错题)1. Some students were afraid ____in class because they thought their classmates might laugh at them. A& of& speak&&&&& B& to speak&&&& C& speak&&&& D& to speaking 2.& I found ____ difficult to learn English grammar. && A& it&&&& B& that&&&& C& it is&&&&& D& that is 3.& He decided ____school late again. & A& to come&&& B& don’t come&&& C& come not to&& D& not& to come to& 4. She needs a partner ______ & A& to practice English with&&& B& practicing English& & C& to practicing English with&& D& practice English with 5.Stop chatting .I have ____ to tell you. &A anything important&& B something important& C important anything D important something 6. It’s good that _____have their own ideas about life as well as about being cool. &A& the young&&&& B& youth&& C the young man& D& young& 7.My grandfather ___ me stories when I& was young . &A& was used to tell&& B& is used to telling& C& used to tell&& D used to telling& 8. When I was a student , I was used to _____ at six . &A& get up& B getting up& C gets up& D& geting up 9. It is ____ of a problem to be poor than to be dishonest. &A& more&& B& little&&&& C& less&& D& much 10. My brother is ___to carry the heavy box by himself . &A old enough&& B enough old& C enough strong&&& D strong enough& 11. I must get my homework ____, &A& done&& B& does& C& do& D& did 12. People are not allowed ____ in the cinema , but they will allow ____in the rest room. &A to smoke, smoke& B smoking , to smoke& C to smoke , smoking D smoking ,smoke 13.The music sounds _____ &A& well&&&& B& nicely&&& C& good&&&& D& beautifully& 14. _____ to improve our English? &A What do you think we should do&&&& B Do you think what do we should &C What do you think should we&&&&& D Do you think what should we do& 15. His bike is broken .It needs _____soon. &A& be repair&&& B to mend&& C to be repaired& D being mend 16. Three more men ____to do the work every day&& . &A were needed& B& need&& C& are needing&& D& are needed 17. He is against ______ computer games. &A& playing&&&& B plays&&& C play&&&& D to play& 18.He was too hungry , so he ate ____in the evening. &A& plenty of& B&& a lot of&&&& C& many& D& a lot 19.I don’t know _____. &A& what to do it& B& how to do& C& what to do&& D& to do what& 20.I don’t know if I _____anyone at the party this evening. && If I _____anyone ,& I will get nervous. A will know, won’t know&& B will know ,don’t know &B know, won’t know& D know , don’t know 21.Tom is afraid to speak in ______public. &A the&&& B a&&&&&& C& an&&&& D / 22. The professor always has good solutions_____others’ problems. &A of&&&& B to&&& C with&&& D about 23. If you take my ______, please don’t tell _____about it. &A& advice ,any& B advices, some&&& C advices, someone&& D advice , anyone 24.They are hardly ever tired ,______they? &A are&&&& B aren’t&&&& C will&&&& D won’t 25.I’ll have a test ______ writing next week. A at&&&& B of&&&&& C on&&&& D in 26.If you have any ideas ______, please return them to him. &A whose gloves are these&& B whose gloves is this &C whose gloves these are&& D whose gloves this is 27._____ has been found out ____ oil food is bad for our health &A That , that&&&& B That ,what&& C It , what&&& D It , that 28& I prefer music that_____ great lyrics. &A& have&&& B has&&&&& C there is&&&& D there are& 29. I only eat food that tastes _______. &A well&&&&& B nicely&&&& Cgood&&&& D deliciously 30 The Greeen family would like to_______for about three weeks. &A leave home&&& B go out&&&& C come to China&&&&& D be away 31. I hope ____have a happy year in our class. &A&& you to&&&&& B or you& C to you&&& D you& 32. The two men walked ______ the forest and got to a small house. &A& across&& B through&& C& crossing&&& D over 33.The girl _____ her mother . I know her mother likes reading,too. &A takes after&&& B looks after&&& C similar& D takes care 34. Don’t put off ____ to see the doctor when you are ill. &A& go&&& B to go&&&&& C going&&&& D gone 35.He spent every Sunday morning _____ in an old people’s home. &A& to work&& B working&& C worked& D works 36.He ___ to read , so he always puts his ___ to good use by working in the after- school care center at his elementary school. &A love ,loves&& B loves ,love& C loving,loving&&& D loves ,loves 37.The sudden rain made ______for the singers to put on performces &A& that possible& B& that impossible&& C& it possible& D& it impossible 38.____ ill, I can’t go to school today. &A Because of&& B As&&&&& C Being&&&&& D With& 39. This watch ______China . &A was made in& B was made by&& C was made from&& D was made of 40. ____ our football team won . &A By the end&&&& B In the end&&& C At the end of& D Final 41.The headmaster announced that there would ____ an English speech contest next month.& &A& have&&&& B has&& C to have&&& D be 42. Did you go to the movie with Lucy?&& No , I _____ &A& didn’t invite&& B wasn’t invited& C hadn’t invited& D wasn’t inviting 43. CExcuse me, could you tell me ______? ---Of course &A when had the train left the station&&& B where is the nearest& the hospital& &C if it will be windy tomorrow& D how much did the car cost 44. Must I do my homework ?&& --- No you _____. &A mustn’t&&&& B can’t&&& C needn’t&&& D& won’t 45. ---I don’t know ______next.& C You could ask your teacher for& help. &A how to do&&&& B what to do&& C . why to do&&& D when to do& 46. Tom asked his friend ______. &A& not to be so angry&&& B that knowledge is power. &C& when did he come back&&&& D where was he born 47.I find ___ a little difficult to remember the English words. &A& that&&& B it&&&& C this&&&& D them 48 What are you nervous_____, Jenny.? &A& in&&&& B at&& C on&& D about 49.We should ____ that. &A& thinking of&&&& B thought of&&&& C have thought& of&& D have thinking of 50. Don’t get _____when you listen to the old. &A bored&&&& B boring&&&&& C tiring&&&& D excited 51. I don’t like the people who always keep me ______. &A& wait&&& B waiting&&&&& C to wait&&& D waited 52.―Do you like loud music ? --- I am often ______ want to leave by it. &A& made&&&& B made to&&& C making&&& D making to& 53.The pen doesn’t work .I need to buy a new one to write_____ &A with&&&& Bin&&&&&& C on&&&&& D / 54.―You want to improve your spoken English. Why ____an English languageclub? &----Good idea. & A don’t join&&& B not join&&&& C not to join&&& D not you join 55.If you have some trouble ____the railway station ,please ask the police for help . & A finding&&&& B finding out&&&& C looking for&& Ddiscovering 56.―I don’t know ______I should do with so many eggs.&& CYou can sell them. &A& how&&& B why&& C& what&&& D when&& 57.There used _____an old church here, but now we can see a park here. &A& to have&&& B was&&& C to be&&&&& D had 58.Everyone is _____to find that the little boy can play the piano so well. He is only 5 years old. &A& interested&&&& B surprised&&&& C excited&& D frustrated 59. My calculator is ________more expensive than yours. &A& fairly&&&& B very&& C quite&&& D much 60.I’d like to go there by bike ______by car. &A. not&&&&&& B instead&&& C than&&&& D rather than 61. At last , Mr Li ______a good idea , everyone felt happy. A& thought&&&& B thought of&&&&& C came up with&& D thought about 62.---Why hasn’t Tom come here? ----He ____ill at home. &A& maybe&&&& B may be&&&&&& C was&&&&&&& D can’t& be 63.-- ____does the book ____? ----Linda . She bought it this morning. &A& Whose , be&&& B How much, cost& C Whose , belong to&&& D Who , belong to& 64. The girl is too shy , she ____some& time& with her friends. &A& doesn’t need spending&&& B needn’t spend& C needs to spend& D needed spending& 65. I learn English by watching English C language videos______. &A& sometimes&&&& B sometime&&&& C some time&&&& D some times 66. Just now I saw some young children _____together on the playground . &A& are playing&&& B playing&&&& C to play&&& D have played 67. CThe boy can hardly speak Chinese, _______? CNo, He’s been in China for only a few weeks. &A& can he&&& B can’t he&&& C does he&&&& D doesn’t he 68.It’s very impolite ___you ____in line. &A& of ,to cut&&& B for , cut&& C of , cut&&& D for ,to cut 69. My life ____a lot in the last few years . &A& change&&& B has changed&&&& C changed&& D changes& 70.At that time, I was only ____11-year-old boy, I was a ‘problem child”. &A& a&&& B an&&&&& Cthe&&& D / 71. My friend Jenny has moved to ____city , I miss her often &A . other&&& B another&&&&& C others&&&& D the others 72.This guitar might ___Alice. She plays the guitar. &A& be&& B has&&& C comes& from&&& D belong to& 73.―Do you prefer grapes ____bananas?----I prefer grapes ______bananas. &A& to, or&& B or ,to&&& C than ,to&&&& D or , than 74. Why can’t we ______to have more time to relax? &A. are allowed&&&& B to allow&&&& C be allowed&&& D allow 75.Nobody except Lily and Linda ____the man in a white T-shirt. &A& know&&& B& is knowing&&& C have known& D knows 76.She ______speak in class because she thought her classmates would laugh at her. &A& was afraid of&& B is afraid to&& C was& afraid& to&& D is not afraid of& 77. I have ____the English club for three terms. &A& joined&&&& B been in&&&& C taken part in& D become a member of& 78.You ____to the meeting this afternoon if you have something important to do . &A& needn’t to come& B don’t need to come& C needn’t coming& D didn’t need coming 79. CMay I go swimming now,Mum ? & ---No, you ____. You must finish your homework first. &A& mustn’t&&& B may not& C couldn’t&&& D needn’t 80. The bridge in my hometown is about& _______meters long. &A& two hundred of& B two hundreds of& C two hundred&&& D two hundreds 81. If he _____his father , he’d spend more time studying English. &A& is&&&& B was&&& C were&&&& D will be& 82 Thanks to the _____English course , I can live in the USA easily. &A& six-months&&&& B six- months’&& C six Cmonth&&& D six months83.The fish smells so _____. ---Thanks . Mum cooks fish very ______. &A& good, good& B well,good&&&& C well,well&&&& D good& ,well 84.What ______you most?&& ---Basketball does . I like it best. &A& interest&&& B interests&&&& C interesting&&&&& D interested 85.How I miss you !I ____you to come here to see me.( which is wrong) &A& hope&&&& B expect&&& C like&&& D want 86.---Do you know when the calculator _______? ---Yes , in 1876. &A& invented&&& B inventing&&&& C was inventing& D was invented 87.Did you notice him ______out of the house ? &A& to leave&&& B leave&&& C left&&&& D leaves 88.When your homework ______, you can watch TV. &A is finished&&& B finishes&&&& C finished& D is finishing 89. At last the man ______a woman who was two years older than him. &A& married with&& B got married&& C married&&& D got married with 90.As soon as the bell for break rang, the boys _____to the playground. &A& ran into&&& B ran out of&&&& C ran after&&& D& ran out 91.We should only obey all the school rules ,_______? &A don’t&&&& B aren’t&&&& C can’t&&& D shouldn’t 92.It’s good for you not to eat ______that’s been cooked in oil. A anything&&&& B something&&& C everything&&&& D nothing 93.Last night I listened to a CD______Heart Strings. A& which calls&& B that called&&&& C called&&& D calls 94.Let’s try to be__ honest person. A& a&&& B an&&& C the&&& D/ 95. I think you will look more beautiful if you wear shoes _____adjustable heals. A& have&&&& B has& C with&&& D there are 96. Sometimes ,when it’s rainy, I go to school ______my father’s car. A& in&&& B on&&&&& C by&&& D from 97.I was _____ because I didn’t go to bed until 3o’clock a.m& last night. A embarrassed&&& B amazed&&& C excited&&&& D exhausted 98.Yesterday I received a card that ____ “Happy New Year” . A& says&& B tells&&&& C speaks&&& D writes 99.Can you tell me ____ you can come to my birthday party on Friday or not.? A& that&&& B if&&& C when&&&& D whether 100. “Help _____to some chicken.” Mrs Smith said to us as soon as the chicken was served. A& yourself&&& B you&&& C yourselves&&&& Dyours& 101.There are many trees on_____sides of the road. They were planted several years ago. A& each&& B both&&& C either&&& D every 102.Though it was late , ______he went on with his work. A but&&& B and&&& C so&&& D / 103. Every summer we will have a _____holiday after the exam. &A& two month&&& B two-month&&&& C two-months&& D two months 104.Can you tell me ____you can come to my birthday party on Friday or not? &A that&&& B if&&&&&& C when&&&& D whether 105. This room is big enough for all of us ______. &A live&&&& B living in&&& C to live in&&& D to live& 106.All the workers were made ______some extra hours last month. &A. work&&&&& B. to work&&&& C worked&&&& D working 107.Is this _____that you saw in the street yesterday? &A one&&& B the man&&& C that&& D he 108.You can talk with anyone ______you think& is& .friendly. &A who&&& B whom&& C which&&& D the one 109. All _____I want ______a room somewhere. &A that ,is&&&& B what, is&&&& C what ,are&&& D that are& 110. Susan is a girl _____bike was borrowed by me yesterday. &A whose&&& B who&& C whom&&&& D that 111.Is this the coat you ____last Sunday.? &A bought&& B have bought& it&& C bought it& D had bought 112.Look! The man who is ____the bus stop is my English teacher. &A waiting for&&& B waiting on& C waiting at&&& D waiting up 113.My father prefers ______to staying at home. He loves playing sports. &A to play football&& B to travel&&& C playing football&&& D traveling 114. My brother told me there was a good movie ______TV the next week. &A on& B on the&&& C in&&& D about 115.The children find that they have no paper_______. A to write&& B to write with&&& Cto write on& D write on 116. Why _____home tomorrow? I miss my parents. &A not go&&& B not going&&& C not to go&&& D didn’t go 117.The TV set is too loud . Would you please _____? &A turn down& it& B turn it down&&& C to turn down it& D to turn it down 118.It’s cold outside . You’d better _____your coat. &A to put on& B putting on& C puts on&& D put on 119. The toy you bought in the USA ______in China. &A made&&&& B makes&&&& C was making&&& D was made 120.Our sports meeting has been _____till next Monday because of the bad weather . &A put on&&& B put off& C put up&& D put down 121.I’m not sure if it_____tomorrow. If it ______, we won’t climb the South Hill. &A will snow, snows&& B will snow,will snow& C snows , snows&& D snows ,will snow 122. CWould you like to visit Shantou City with me this summer vacation? ---No, I ______it before. Besides , it’s hot and humid in summer. &A visit&&& B visited&&& C will visit&&& D have visited 123. The teacher asked me _____I had finished my homework and I said “Yes”. &A what&&& B if&&&& C that&&& D / 124.I used to prefer ______to______. &A swimming/running&& B swim /run&& C swimming/run&& D swim/running 125.---Could you tell me if it ____today, please? ---Yes. The radio says there will ____a heavy rain later today. &A will rain/have&& B will rain / be&&&& C rains/have&& D rains /be 126. I ___the Human food though I’ve been in Changsha for more than one year. &A didn’t use to&&& B used to&& C don’t get used to&& D gets used to 127.We shouldn’t eat or drink_______walking down the street. &A while&&& B until&&&& C before&&&&& D after 128.Neither of my hands is empty . There is a book in one and there is a long ruler in ____. &A other&& B the other&&&& C another&&&& D others 129.The machine doesn’t work ______it says in the advertisement. &A as quickly as& B as good as&&& C as well as&& D as carefully as& 130.Ten years has passed _____I started to work in this school. &A since&&& B before&&&& C when&&&& D until 131.The cinema is next to the park. Walk _____the park and you can get there . &A through&&&& B past&&&& C across&&&& D out 132.Spending time with friends ____ very important to us. &A is&&& B are&&&& C has&&&& D have 133. They arrived ____ Paris ____ a winter evening. &A at/in&&& B to/on&&&& C in /on&&&& D in/at 134. I prefer ____ rather& than ______. &A to be a teacher/ be a boss&& B to be a teacher/ to be a boss& &C being a teacher/ being a boss&& D be a teacher / be a boss 135.______the help of my classmates ,I’ve improved my English. &A By&&&& B With&&& C Under&& D For 136.Have& you checked your licence& ______? &A also&&& B too&&& C either&&& D neither 137.You must keep your eyes _____, touch it. &A close&&& B closed&&& C closing&&&& D to close 138. My hair is too long . I’ll have it _______tomorrow. A& cut&&&& B being cut&&& C cutting&&&& D to cut 139.Bill said they would have ______holiday. &A a two-month&&& B two months&&& C a two-months&& D two& month’s 140.―Do you have enough books to read? & ---- No, I think we need ______books. &A another two&&&& B other two&&&& C two another&&& D two the other& 141.---Listen, Helen is singing in the next rom. && ----It ______be Helen.& She has gone to Beijing. &A mustn’t&&&& B can’t&&&& C may&&& D should 142.It is a good way to keep both teachers and students_______. &A to happy&&&& B happying&&&&&&& C happy&&&& D& happily 143.Many students like reading the book Harry Potter_____by J.K. Rowling. &A& written&&&& B was written&&& C wrote&&&& D was writing 144.I think it’s difficult to go _____the forest alone. &A across&&&& B through&&&& C though&&&&& D cross 145.The artist hoped ______drawing the picture soon. &A his son to finish&& B to finish&&& C finishing&&& D his son will finished 146.I visited Hong Kong_____in 2000,and I’d like to travel there again._____A one day/ a day&& B one day/some day&& C some day/one day&& D some day/ some day 147. He is considering _____a primary school in that mountain village. You surely can’t& & consider him ____a selfish man. &A building/ to be& B building/being&&& C to build/being&&& D to build/to be 148.Mrs Brown will never forget the day ____she met Jane in the street. &A that&&&& B when&&& C& which&&& D where 149.I am a League member . I volunteer my time _____ others. &A help&&&& B to help&&&& C helping&&& D helped 150.What’s the best way to _____life’s big and small problems? &A deal with&&&& B do with to&& C deal with to&& D dealing with 151. He is used to____up early in the morning. &A get&& B getting&&&& C to get&&& D got 152. The abacus was inviented& in _____century. A& six&&& B the sixth&&& C sixth&&&& D the six 153.If the child ____, please telephone the police. &A found&&&& B is found&&& C was found&& D has found 154.―English is ____useful language, isn’t it? ----Of course it is. A& a&&& B the&&&& C an&&&& D/ 155. CHow does your mother go to work? --She usually goes to work ____her car, but sometimes on foot. &A by&&& B on&&& C in&&&& D about 156.The big bowl ____wine warm in the old days. A was used for keeping&&& B is used by keeping& C was used by keeping D is used to keep 157. ____people will take part in the meeting next week. &A Hundreds of&& B Two hundreds of&& C Two hundred of& D Two hundreds 158.What if ____tomorrow? &A it rains&&&& B it will rain&& C does it&& D will it rain 159.I ______play the piano when I was a young boy . &A wasn’t used to&&&& B wasn’t use to C didn’t use& to&& D didn’t used to 160. Now the traffic in our city is becoming ______.than before. &A much heavier&&& B more heavier&& C much heavily& D very heavier 161. But none of the artists knew _____to make the King happy. &A when to do&& B what to do&&& C how to do&& D where to do 162. When they got to the station ,the& train& ______for 20 minutes. &A had left&&& B went away&& C had been away&&& D had gone 163---May I play soccer with Tom now, Mum? & ---When all the homework ______, you may go out to play. A finish&&& B will finish&&& C is finished& D will be finished 164. The number of teachers in our school ___60 and a number of them ___male teachers. &A is/are&&& B are/is&&& C are/are&&& D is/is 165.Nick _____a job in a bank, but to our surprise, he didn’t take it. &A is offered&&& B was offered&& C offered&& D has offered 166.____ is believed that Bell invented the first telephone in 1876. &A This&&& B That&& C it&& D One 答案:1-5 BADAB&&&&& 6-10 ADBCD&&&&& 11-15ACCAC&&&& 16-20DADCB &&&& 21-25DBDAC&&&& 26-30 CDBCD&&&&& 31-35 DBACB&&& 36-40 BDCAB 41-45 DBCCB&&&&& 46-50 ABDCA&&&&& 51-55BBABA&&&& 56-60 CCBDD 61-65CBDCA&&&&&& 66-70 BAABB&&&&& 71-75 BDBCD&&& 76-80 CBBAC 81-85CCDBA&&&&&& 86-90DBACD&&&&& 91-95 DACBC&&&& 96-100 ADADC 101-105BDBDC&&&&& 106-110 BBAAA&& 111-1115 ACCAC 116-120 ABDDB&&&&& 121-125 ADBAB&&&& 126-130 CABCA 131-135 CACAB&&&&&& 136-140 BBAAA&&& 141-145 BCABB 146-150 BABBA&&&&& 151-155 BBBAC&&&& 156-160 AAACA 161-166BCCABC
&文章来 源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y
没有相关试题上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?}

我要回帖

更多关于 loud是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信