求翻译,要自己翻译的,不要百度,谷歌语法,专业的!!不要语法错误!!

翻译成英文,不要谷歌啊。有道啊 要正确的语法。。。谢谢_百度知道
翻译成英文,不要谷歌啊。有道啊 要正确的语法。。。谢谢
研究采用了分组实验的方式,试图回答如下问题: 1.听力理解和口语提高之间有什么关系?增加听力理解并伴随口语练习的方法对口语提高是否有作用? 2.听力输入能够在多大程度上提高学习者的口语? 3.这种增加听力输入结合口语输出的方法对学生的学习行为有何作用? 本实验以中国石油大学(华东)非英语专业2008级2个班的112名学生为实验对象,一个班是实验组(56人),另一个班是控制组(56人)。实验内容主要包括:实验组的学生以听说课本为教材,在完成课本内容之外,利用课余时间登陆蓝鸽英语学习平台,完成指定的专项听力材料。在完成所有听力任务之后结合相应的口语实践,对听力内容和口语实践内容进行记录。控制组按平时上课内容正常进行,没有附加练习。实验结束后,对实验组和控制组的学生分别进行一次口语测试,记录其口语成绩并与上学期的口语成绩进行比对,采用定量分析的方法进行分析,得出结论。本实验以学生听力输入和口语输出为自变量,口语交流能力为因变量,以口语考试的方式测试学生的口语表达能力,并结合观察和访谈等更多地了解学生的学习情况。对实验结果进行定量分析和定性分析,得出以下结论: 1.增加听力输入能有效促进大学非英语专业的信息输入; 2.口语练习能有效刺激输入信息的强化,从而提高学生的口语交流能力; 3.这种“以听促说”的手段对口语处于中、低水平的学生有较大帮助。
Study adopts group experimental mode, trying to answer the following questions: 1. The listening comprehension and oral English improve what the relationship is between? Increase the listening comprehension and with the method of oral practice to improve oral English is a role? 2. Listening to DuoDa input in improve the learners' spoken English? 3. The increase with the oral hearing input output method of student learning behavior has what function? This experiment in China university of petroleum not English professional level 2008 2 class of 112 students to be the objects, a class is the experimental group (56), another class is control group (56). The experiment content mainly includes: the students to hear for the teaching material, finished in textbooks around the content, use after school time outside on the blue pigeons English learning platform, finish the appointed special listening materials. In complete all after listening tasks associated with a corresponding practice oral English, listening and speaking to practice contents of records. According to the control group at ordinary times normal class content, no additional exercises. After the end of experiment, the experimental group and the control group of students, a speaking test, record its spoken language result and the achievements of the last term oral contrast, by using the quantitative analysis method for analysis, that conclusion. This experiment with the students' listening and spoken English as independent variable input output, oral communication skills for the dependent variable, as of the spoken language test the way to test students' oral English ability, and combined with observation and talk, the more understanding of student learning. The results of the experiment, and quantitative analysis and qualitative analysis, and draw the following conclusions: 1. Increase listening input can promote effectively the non-english maj 2. Oral practice can effectively stimulates the strengthening of the input information, so as to improve the students' oral c 3. This &to listen to promote said& means to oral English is in the low level of students, had more help
其他类似问题
谷歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
哇,一楼耐心啊,so 长的翻译。。。
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语改错(翻译)不要用翻译器,因为我就是用的google翻译,感觉有许多语法错误。望高人指教!!_百度知道
英语改错(翻译)不要用翻译器,因为我就是用的google翻译,感觉有许多语法错误。望高人指教!!
I also like Monet、表现. Real artist to do much more than that. Must adhere to walk the road of determination to maintain their purity of thought,这使我为之奋斗的目标, art appreciation is not enough. Without a certain drawing skills. Also because the artist is free. Whether it is classical,这是我想成为画家的重要原因, he painted in the mood I want to achieve, but easy to become an artist. I am happy that。我最喜欢用笔刷刷在画布上的刷上一层又一层的颜料的感觉。这些听起来都很不错。这两位伟大的画家创造的价值更是无法比拟, to set aside the shackles of money。还因为画家是自由的, which makes me strive for the goal. These two great artists created the artistic value is unmatched。画家的思想可以不受约束的在画纸上呈现, expressionist。我乐于如此, their thoughts on paper can be unconstrained in the picture show, abstract, impressionist。我喜欢梵高他的人生和他的画给予我启示,没有足够的艺术鉴赏能力,他画中的意境是我想达到的、抽象, tireless。要有坚持走着条路的决心,I like Van Gogh. I like Van Gogh,但要成为画家又谈何容易,抛开金钱的枷锁,我也喜欢莫奈. My favorite brush with the brush on the paper layer after layer of paint on the feeling, beautiful enough for sensitive,对美不够敏感等等都会阻碍人成为画家,要保持自己纯洁的思想, will hold people to become artists,不知疲倦. These sounds are very good。真正的画家要做到的远远不止这些.我非常喜欢画画?没有一定的绘画功底, his life and his art has given me inspiration、印象,无论是古典. This is what I want to be the primary cause of the artistI like painting
提问者采纳
It will hinder people to become an artist for lacking of certain drawing skills. I enjoy this tirelessly. His paintings are in the mood I want to achieve从This is what I want to be the primary cause of the artist, keep his mind pure and cast aside the chains of money. I like the feeling to brush pigment on canvas one layer after another with a brush, it won&#39.This sounds great. I also like Money. The value created by these two great artists is unmatchable. However, or inst be easy to be an artist, art appreciation, artists are free. An real artist must adhere to this path with strong determination. I Van Gogh. His life and his painting have given me inspiration. At the sam time. 改为 This is the primary cause for me to be an artist, expressional or absrtrac, which is goal I strive for, impressional. A real artist has far more to do than these. Their minds can be presented on papaer without any restriction no matter it is classical
请问你的答案有把握是无错误的么?
检查了一次, 有几处打错字了。 At the sam time改为At the same time.on papaer 改为on paperabsrtrac 改为 abstractI Van Gouh 改为 I like Van Gouh.His life and his painting 改为 His life and his paintingslike money 改为 like Monet最后一句which is the goal I strive for
其他类似问题
google翻译的相关知识
其他3条回答
能说的详细些么?如有错误,错误在何处?应该改成什么样的呢?
我喜欢画画。这是我想成为画家的首要原因。另外画家很自由,在画布上他们的思想是没有束缚的,无论画的风格是古典派的,印象派的还是抽象派的,均是如此。这些听起来很不错,但成为画家并不容易。没有一定的绘画功底,没有足够的艺术鉴赏力,没有对美的敏锐感觉,这些均会阻止你成为一名画家。真正的画家要做到的远远不止这些。他必须要有保持他的纯洁的理想的决心,要抛开金钱的枷锁,并矢志不渝。我崇拜梵高,他的人生和艺术给了我很多灵感与启示;我也热爱莫奈,他的绘画风格是我所追求的。这两位伟大的画家所创造的艺术价值是无以伦比的,这也驱使我为了艺术的目标而不断奋斗。
这是你自己翻译的么?那么请问那篇英语短文存在语法错误么?
是的,是我自己翻译的。英语原文有语法错误。
能不能帮我改正一下?
可以。很久没做这样的工作了。大学做过这种作业。明天给你吧。
万分感激!我等你消息,到时候采纳你的答案!
I like painting.This is the primary cause
that I want to be an artist. What's more, the artist is free.their thoughts
can be unconstrained in the picture show. Whether it is classical, impressionist, expressionist or abstract. My favorite thing is to brush with the brush on the paper layer after layer of paint from feels. I enjoy this matter, tireless. It sounds very good, but it is not easy to become an artist. Without a certain drawing skills, art appreciation and sense of beauty, it will hold people back from becoming artists. The real artist have
to do much more than that. They must adhere to
determination to walk the road,to maintain their purity of thought, to set aside the shackles of money. I like Van Gogh.His life and his art have given me inspiration.I also like Monet.The mood he painted in the pictures is what
I want to achieve.
The artistic value that
these two great artists created is unmatched, which makes me strive for the goal.这段英文错误应该是不少的。我尽量不改动原文的意思。我不是专业人员,改得不好的地方请见谅
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英文翻译 这个句子 不要谷歌翻译 保证语法正确_百度知道
英文翻译 这个句子 不要谷歌翻译 保证语法正确
“本文在对会计政策的内涵、特征及具体内容的阐述以及对企业会计政策选择探讨的基础上,针对甘肃通达果汁有限公司现阶段会计政策选择出现的“加工报表”的现象以及选择效果不佳、选择目标不确定、受多种条件限制等一系列问题进行剖析”
提问者采纳
Based on the connotation, characteristics and the content of the accounting policy , and the choice about the discussion of the enterprise accounting policy ,this article tries to dissect the series of problems such as the
phenomenon of &processing reports&
poor effect of selection and
the uncertainty, restricted selection objective ,which appears in the
accounting policy selection of the Gansu province tongda juice co., LTD at the present stage .
提问者评价
太感谢了,真心有用
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
& This paper expounds the connotation, the characteristics of accounting policy and the specific content and basis of the enterprise accounting policy choice, according to the Gansu Tongda juice Co. company at the present stage of the accounting policy choice of & processing report & phenomenon and the selection effect, select the target uncertainty, affected by many conditions and a series of problems analysis &
谷歌翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮我翻译成英语。请不要用有道谷歌等翻译工具的给我,这个是给老外看的,我需要较少的语法错误,谢谢_百度知道
请帮我翻译成英语。请不要用有道谷歌等翻译工具的给我,这个是给老外看的,我需要较少的语法错误,谢谢
这样的话,因为你的售后服务队是24小时待命的,人们都会喜欢到你的空调销售店来购买空调我建议你能让你的售后服务队24小时都有人工作。这样你可以告诉你的顾客,在你的空调销售店购买空调的顾客将会越来越多,你的售后服务队都可以帮你的顾客解决,你所售出的空调不论在什么时候发生故障,而且这些服务都是免费的,即使在深夜
提问者采纳
In this way you may tell your customer. due to they are standby in 24 hours. besides all those service all for free,但经常和老外交谈, will have more and more people come to your air-conditionning sales shop,有些地方有点改动, no matter when the air-conditioning failed。 我英语不是很好. (自己翻译的,原文有点重复啰嗦, even late in the night.
In this case, your after sales team could help to solve the problemI suggest you let your after-sales team keep working in 24 hours,了解他们说话方式
其他类似问题
谷歌的相关知识
其他2条回答
跟外国人交流的多.(我英语老师帮我翻译的, and that these services are free of charge. In this case, your after-sales service team can help you solve, even at night,他经常出国I suggest that you can let you have people working 24 hours after-sales service team. This way you can tell your customers you sold air conditioning fails no matter what time, your air conditioning sales shop air conditioning customers will be more and more, because of your after-sales service teams on a 24-hour on-call, people will like your shop to buy air conditioning of air conditioning
I suggest that you can let you have people working 24 hours after-sales service team. This way you can tell your customers you sold air conditioning fails no matter what time, even at night, your after-sales service team can help you solve, because of your after-sales service teams on a 24-hour on-call, and that these services are free of charge. In this case, your air conditioning sales shop air conditioning customers will be more and more, people will like your shop to buy air conditioning of air conditioning.
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译,要自己翻译的,不要百度,谷歌,专业的!!不要语法错误!!_百度知道
求翻译,要自己翻译的,不要百度,谷歌,专业的!!不要语法错误!!
你是否认为我们很调皮?顺便问一句?,这样对外教说话合适吗?你对七年级四班有什么看法
提问者采纳
请采纳?简单明了。如果对你有帮助, Grade 7What do you think of Class 4,谢谢? Do you think we are very naughty
这样对外教说话合适吗??
感觉有点不礼貌,或者用开玩笑的方式跟外教说吧,外教都很好玩的
怎么用开玩笑的方式??
就笑着问他这个问题。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他11条回答
自己翻的, Gs your opinion to Class fourwhat&#39,也没有语法错误? Do you think we are very nauhty,望采纳
这样对外教说话合适吗??
如果对老师的话你就这样说吧May I ask u opinion to Class four, Grade seven? Do you think we are very nauhty?
Do you think that 7 grade class 4? Do you ever feel very naughty? 不是百度、谷歌上的哦。。。是有道的...
May I know your comments to Grade 7 class4 students? Are we naughty in your mind?措辞礼貌些,没有问题。
What do you think of(=How do you like) our Class 4, Grade 7?Do you think we're very naughty?
what view You to seven in class four grade is, do you think we are very naughty??????
May I know your comments to Grade 7 class4 students? Are we naughty in your mind?
What is your impression about Class 4 Grade 7, and do you think we are very naught?
how do you think of class 4 drade 7 ?do you think we are very naughty?
这样问没什么不合适的,交流关键在于用心。
What do you think of Class 4
you think we are very naughty?
How do you like Class 4, Grade 7? Do you think we are very naughty?
谷歌的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 谷歌语法 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信