公文改错题题( The man who saw him has yellow hair )

My father is tall and has short,gray hair.He wears glasses with heavy,black frames.But I just saw a picture of him from 1968. What a surprise! In the picture, he's 15 years old. He's short and he has 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
My father is tall and has short,gray hair.He wears glasses with heavy,black frames.But I just saw a picture of him from 1968. What a surprise! In the picture, he's 15 years old. He's short and he has glasses with small, round frames. He has long, yellow hair and it's really straight. He's wearing blue jeans and a T-shirt with the word "Love". I'm 15 years old now. I'm tall and I have short hair. My hair isn't yellow, it's blue. My dad thinks it's strange, but my friends think it's great. I wear glasses, but my glasses have bright red frames. They're so cool! I have an earring in one ear, too. Dad really can't understand that, I never wear blue jeans. I like big, baggy pants and long T-shirts. Most of my T-shirts have pictures of my favorite rock bands on them.1. The speaker’s father wore ______________ when he was fifteen years old.A. glasses with heavy, black frames B. glasses with bright red framesC. long and yellow glasses D. glasses with small, round frames2. The speaker’s hair is ______________.A. yellowB. blueC. grayD. red3. The speaker likes to wear _____________. A. blue jeans and a T-shirtB. yellow jeans and a T-shirt with the word “Love”C. big, baggy pants and long T-shirtsD. blue jeans and an earring4. Who is wearing the T-shirt with the word “Love”?A. The speaker’s father.B. The speaker.C. The speaker’s brother.D. The speaker’s best friend.5. Who has an earring in one ear?A. My dad does.
B. I do. C. My father does. D. My Friends do 
1.D2.B3.C4.A5.B【解析】试题分析:本文叙述了作者的父亲在15岁的时候,带着一副小的圆的镜框的眼镜,喜欢穿着蓝色牛仔裤,一件带有love字的T恤衫。作者在15岁的时候,穿宽短裤和长的T恤衫,耳朵上有一个耳环。1.细节理解题。根据He's short and he has glasses with small, round frames. 可知作者的父亲在15岁的时候,带着一副小的圆的镜框的眼镜,故选D。2.细节理解题。根据My hair isn't yellow, it's blue.可知作者的头发是蓝色的,故选B。3.细节理解题。根据I like big, baggy pants and long T-shirts. 可知作者喜欢穿宽短裤和长的T恤衫,故选C。4.细节理解题。根据He's wearing blue jeans and a T-shirt with the word "Love". 可知他的父亲穿着蓝色牛仔裤,一件带有love字的T恤衫,故选A。5.细节理解题。根据I have an earring in one ear, too. 可知作者的耳朵上有一个耳环,故选B。考点:日常生活类短文阅读。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:2014届安徽巢湖柘皋中心学校第二学期初三第一次月考英语卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
This year, who “entertained us, challenged us and changed our world”? Absolutely(毫无疑问地), Jeremy Lin, an Asian-American NBA rising star, is one of those people. On April 18, TIME Magazine named him one of 2012’s Most Influential People in the World.Lin, 23, is not just a good basketball player, but also a graduate of Harvard University, one of the best universities in the world. “Lin has broken the idea that one can’t be a world-class athlete on the court and an excellent student off the court at the same time.” US Education Secretary Arne Duncan wrote in the TIME article about Lin.At 191cm, Lin isn’t especially strong, compared with other point guards (组织后卫) in the team. What makes Lin stand out from other players is his hard work and never-give-up spirit.“I know how the team works. I may not get an opportunity, but I’m just going to put it all into this and see what happens.” Lin once said. He kept arriving early, leaving late, practicing hard and learning from other experienced players. Finally, when his opportunity came, he started to shine.“He earned(赚得) it.” Duncan said. “He lives the right way, and he plays the right way. He works hard and stays modest. He sets a good example for young people today. ” 1.What did TIME Magazine name Jeremy Lin?A.He is one of the most influential people in the USA.B.He is one of the most influential people in 2012. C.He entertains us, challenges us and changes our world.D.He is an Asian-American NBA basketball player.2.What makes Lin stand out from other players? A.His hard work.B.Never-give-up spirit. C.His opportunity.D.Both A and B.3.Why did Lin start to shine when his opportunity came?A.Because he graduated from Harvard University. B.Because he knew how the team worked.C.Because he practiced hard and learned from other experienced players.D.Because he is an Asian-American NBA rising star.4.What does the underlined word “influential” mean?A.有影响力的 B.有价值的 C.有意义的 D.流行的5.Which is the best title of the passage?A.Jeremy Lin’s School Life
B.Harvard Owns the BestC.Hard Work Paid Off D.Teamwork Comes First 
来源:2014学年重庆市七年级下阶段性测试(一)英语试卷(组卷版)
题型:单项填空
Please remember _________ the window when you leave.A.close
B. closing C. to closing D. to close 
—_________—It was very dry.A. How is the weather? B. What is the weather like?C. How was the weather like? D. How was the weather? 
来源:学年黑龙江省齐齐哈尔市九年级上期中英语试卷(解析版)
题型:句型转换
 1.They should talk about it later. (改为一般疑问句)
about it later ?2.She was unhappy because she lost her book. .(对划线部分提问)
she unhappy?3. The problem is so difficult that I can’t do it.(同义句转换)The problem is
difficult for me
do.4. I was cleaning windows at home at that time.(对划线部分提问)
you cleaning the windows at that time?5.While he was walking to school, I called his brother. (对划线部分提问)
you call his brother?6.Bill has to do the dishes every day. (改为否定句)Bill
to do the dishes every day7.He grows up in England, too. (改为否定句)He
grow up in England,
.8. Stay out late.(改为否定句)
out late.9.Shall we go to the movies?(同义句转换)
going o the movies?10. He will be back in a week .(对划线部分提问)
will he be back? 
题型:补充句子
 a. What kind of noodles do you have?b. Oh, a medium bowel, please.c. OK, I’d like the mutton noodles then.d. I’d like some noodles, please.e. Are there any vegetables in the mutton noodles?A:May I have your order?B:__ 1._A:What kind of noodles would you like?B: _2.__A:We have beef, chicken, mutton, cabbage, potato, tomato …B__3._A: Yes, there are some carrots.B: __4.__A:Sure. What size would you like?B: What size do you have?A:We have large, medium and small bowels.B: __5.__ 
来源:2014届安徽巢湖柘皋中心学校第二学期初三第一次月考英语卷(解析版)
He told me that he ______ never ______ such a good film before. A. had, seen B. have, seen C. was, seen D. would, seen  
来源:2014届山东潍坊市初三第一学期学情检测英语卷(解析版)
people visit the museum every day.A. Million of B. 3 million C.3 millions D. 3 millions of 
来源:2014学年贵州省八年级下期末模拟英语试卷(解析版)
China and the Netherlands (荷兰) are long-time friends. The Netherlands is more than 41,500 square kilometres in area. It is a bit larger than the size of Taiwan, China.The Netherlands is rich in culture and art. It is home of many great artists, for example, Vincent van Gogh. Besides fine art, the Netherlands is also called the country of tulips (郁金香). It has the world’s largest tulip garden: Keukenhof garden.Dutch people are very hard-working. There’s a saying: “God made the Earth, but the Dutch made Holland.” More than a quarter of the country is below sea level. So Dutch people build many dams (水坝) to protect the country from flooding. They have created almost one sixth of the country from seas and rivers!Did you know?◆ Rubber ducks are popular around the world. Dutch artist Florentijn Hofman created it in 2007. The yellow duck is 26 metres high.◆ Wooden clogs (木底鞋) are traditional shoes in the Netherlands. They make good gifts for tourists.◆ In the Netherlands, it is impolite to start eating at once. Dutch people will sometimes say “delicious” before eating.◆ Like the UK, the Netherlands also has kings and queens.1.Taiwan, China is     than the Netherlands in area.A. a bit smaller B. much larger C. much smaller D. a little larger2.Paragraph 3 mainly tells us about    .A. hard-working Dutch people B. culture in the NetherlandsC. Dutch artists D. size of the Netherlands3.What is not talked about in the reading?A. Table manners. B. Artists. C. Weather. D. Tulips.4.About     of the Netherlands is created from the seas and rivers.A. 16% B. 25% C. 60% D. 75%5.Which is NOT TRUE about the Netherlands?A. China and the Netherlands have been neighouring countries for a long time.B. Keukenhof garden is famous for tulips.C. The Dutch may give foreign friends wooden clogs as small presents.D. In the Netherlands, it’s good manners to praise (称赞) the food before eating. 
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号My name is Jack. My father is tall and he has short, grey hair. He wears glasses with heavy, black frames. But I just saw a picture of him from 1968. What a surprise! In the picture, he’s 15 years ol 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
My name is Jack. My father is tall and he has short,&& grey hair.& He wears glasses with heavy,& black frames.& But I just saw a picture of him from 1968.& What a surprise!&& In the picture,&& he’s 15 years old.& He’s short and he has glasses with small,&& round frames.& He has long,&& yellow hair and it’s really straight.& He’s wearing blue jeans and a T-shirt with the word “Love”.& I’m 15 years old now.& I’m of medium height and I have short hair.&
My hair isn’t yellow,&& and it’s blue.& My dad thinks it’s strange,&& but my friends think it’s great.& I wear glasses,&& but my glasses have bright red frames.& They’re so cool!&& I have an earring in one ear,&& too.& Dad really can’t understand that.&& I never wear blue jeans.& I like big,&& baggy pants and long T-shirts.& Most of my T-shirts have pictures of my favorite rock band on them.
(&& )1. What kind of glasses did Jack’s father wear when he was fifteen years old?&& He wore ______.
A. glasses with heavy,& black frames B. long and yellow glasses C. glasses with bright red frames D. glasses with small, round frames (&& )2. What color is Jack’s& hair? It’s ______.
A. yellow&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. blue C. grey&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. red (&& )3. —What does Jack like to wear?
&— He likes to wear ______.
A. blue jeans and a T-shirt B. yellow jeans and a T-shirt with the word “Love” C. big and baggy pants and long T-shirts D. blue jeans and an earring (&& )4. What’s on Jack’s father’s T-shirt?&
A. The word “Love”.
B. Heavy and black frames.
C. Pictures of rock bands.
D. An earring.
(&& )5. Who has an earring in one ear?&
A.Jack’s dad does.&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Jack does.
C. Jack’s mother does.&&&&&&&&&& D. Jack’s friends do.
1D&&& 2B&&& 3C&&& 4A&&&& 5B
请在这里输入关键词:
来源:学年江苏省郭猛中学初一下学期期中考试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:完型填空
Hello, Li Hua! My name is Peter.I’d like to introduce (介绍) myself first. I’m a boy. I come &&1&&England. I live in the &&2 & of London. It is the&&&3&&of England. I live with my family in a flat on a busy street. There &&&4 &eight people in my family. &5&are my grandparents, my parents, my two sisters ,my younger brother and I. Our house is very && 6&&&. It has 10 rooms. I &7&& a bedroom with my younger brother. We often listen to music in our bedroom. My&& 8&&place is the balcony. I can play games,&& 9 &&comics and chat &&10&&friends there. When my mother &&11&&&meals for us in the &&12&&, I often go there to help &&13 &&. There is a nice &14&&room. After dinner, we like to watch TV there. It is very beautiful and quiet here. Our neighbours are &&15&to us and we are happy to live here. Please write soon.&Best wishesYours, Peter .【小题1】A.onB.ofC.toD.from【小题2】A.centreB.townC.streetD.country【小题3】A.shopB.capitalC.restaurantD.school【小题4】A.isB.areC.amD.have【小题5】A.TheyB.HeC.You D.She【小题6】A.largeB.smallC.littleD.cheap【小题7】A.liveB.amC.sitD.share【小题8】A.likeB.loveC.enjoyD.favourite【小题9】A.lookB.buyC.readD.reading【小题10】A.with B.ofC.onD.and【小题11】A.cookB.cooksC.doD.make【小题12】A.kitchenB.balconyC.cupboardD.table【小题13】A.sheB.herC.heD.hers【小题14】A.readingB.drawingC.sitting D.walking【小题15】A.sadB.excitedC.freeD.friendly
来源:学年江苏省盐城市盐都区七年级下学期期中考试英语试卷(带解析)
Hello, my name is Sandy. My dream house is on a beach. It has two gardens. The front garden is large and has many beautiful flowers and trees. We can take a walk and enjoy the beautiful flowers in it. There is a swimming pool in the back garden. We can swim there at any time.On the ground floor, there is a big hall. You can see it after you walk past the front door. On the right of the big hall is a wonderful living room. There we can chat with friends, have a good rest, watch TV and enjoy different kinds of entertainments (娱乐). On the left, there is a computer room and a study. They are mine. I want to be a computer game designer, so the computer room is my favourite. On the first floor, there are six bedrooms, and each has a modern bathroom. When my friends stay with me, they can have a bath in their own rooms. There is a big bed in each bedroom. So we can sleep comfortably. Well, that is my dream house. Don't you think it's wonderful?【小题1】Sandy has ____ in the front garden of her dream house.A.a swimming pool B.a computerC.many flowers and trees D.a hall【小题2】Sandy can &&&&&______ in the back garden of her dream house.A.swimB.sleep comfortably C.cook delicious meals D.watch TV【小题3】Which room does Sandy like best?A.The kitchen. B.Her bedroom.C.The bathroom. D.The computer room.【小题4】Sandy and her friends can do the following things in the living room except(除了) __.A.watching TVB.having a good restC.playing ball games D.chatting with each other【小题5】How many bathrooms are there on the first floor?A.Six.B.Eleven.C.One.D.Fifteen.
来源:学年浙江省台州六校七年级3月联考英语试卷(带解析)
Hello!My name is Molly Sharp. I'm eleven years old. I've got one brother—his name's Joson and he's fourteen. I haven't got any sisters.I live with my mum and dad and grandma in a small house in Chesterfield,in the north of England. There are lots of things to do here. My friends and I go to the cinema on Saturdays. & Do you like games? I like football. My favorite team is Manchester United. I sometimes play football with my brother. I can play well but he isn't very good. & I've got seven pets--a tortoise and six goldfish. I want a dog or a cat,but my mother doesn't like them.Please write to me.Becky【小题1】 The girl wants to find a ________. &&A.sisterB.brotherC.pet  D.pen pal【小题2】What is the girl's surname(姓)? &&A.SharpB. MollyC.Becky MollyD.none of the above【小题3】 The girl's family live in ________.A.a big roomB.a cinemaC.the west of EnglandD.the north of England【小题4】 Does the girl play football well?A.Yes,she does. B.No,she doesn't.C.She's not very good.D.We don't know.【小题5】 The girl's mother doesn't like ________.&A.the tortoise or the goldfish   B.the tortoise or the dogC.a dog or a cat        D.the goldfish or the cat
来源:学年北京市日坛中学七年级上学期期中考试英语试卷(带解析)
My name is Tom. My father, Mr. Read works on a farm, and my mother works in a factory. My father and my mother work six days a week and I am at school from Monday to Saturday. On Sundays we all stay at home. We often go out in a car on Sundays. We often go to the rivers or lakes. Dad likes fishing and I like swimming. Mum sits there and watches us. Dad is very good at fishing. He often catches a lot of fish. Then we take them home for supper. We often have a good time.Sometimes we go to see my uncle. He has a son, Jim. We often play football together. My uncle and Jim like meat very much. My mother cooks meat for them. I often help her. I like cooking meat and eating, too.【小题1】Tom often goes to _____ on Sundays.A.his uncle’sB.the rivers or lakesC.schoolD.the lakes with his father【小题2】 Who is Jim? He is _____.A.Tom’s friendB.the Reads’ sonC.Tom’s uncle’s sonD.also a student【小题3】 What do Tom and Jim like eating?A.Tom likes eating fish and Jim likes eating meat.B.They like eating fish.C.They like eating meat.D.Jim likes eating fish and Tom likes eating meat.
来源:2016届甘肃武威第七中学七年级第一学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
My name is Jack Green, Jack is myfirst name and Green is my family name. I’m an American(美国) boy . My telephonenumber is 5689. Look! This is my ID card .It’s blue. The number is 0839.根据短文内容选择正确答案:1.Green is Jack’s(杰克的) ________A. firstname&&&&&&& B.familyname&&&&& C.Chinese name2.Jack is __________A.an American boy&& B.aChinese boy&&& C.anAmerican girl3.His telephone numberis _________A.5689&&&&&&&&&&&&B.0839&&&&&&&&&&& C.69864.What color is his IDcard ? It’s __________A.blue&&&&&&&&&&&&B.black&&&&&&&&&& C.white5.His ID card number is________A. zero nine three eightB.zero three eight nineC.zero eight three nine&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号}

我要回帖

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信