急求well,it'it is hard to sayy .的中文翻译

44,997被浏览1,550,820分享邀请回答weixin.qq.com/r/P0R2bsnEwpS9rY0N9xEt (二维码自动识别)2.4K285 条评论分享收藏感谢收起7.7K612 条评论分享收藏感谢收起English is very important subjecj at school so we should learn it well.Learning English just like learning other language, is hard work so I spend lots of time on it every day. I listen to the teacher carefully,review what is learned regularly, prepare each lesson carefully before class, do our homework carefully, copy 的翻译是:英语是非常重要的 subjecj,在学校里,所以我们应学好它。就像学习其他语言学习英语,很辛苦,所以我花很多时间在它的每一天。我仔细地听老师讲课、 检讨所学定期、 每节课课前精心准备、 认真做功课、 复制好句子和背诵过和参加英语 debbates 和演讲比赛。更重要的是,我常听英语节目,读英语杂志和书籍。当我犯错误时我经常改正一次。我喜欢寻求他人帮助时遇到了困难。我相信"熟能生巧"。我相信如果我努力学习,我会学好英语 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
English is very important subjecj at school so we should learn it well.Learning English just like learning other language, is hard work so I spend lots of time on it every day. I listen to the teacher carefully,review what is learned regularly, prepare each lesson carefully before class, do our homework carefully, copy
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
英语是很重要的的学校subjecj,所以我们应该学习well.Learning就像学习其他语言,英语,是艰苦的工作,所以我花大量的时间,每天。我听老师仔细,审查定期据悉,精心准备每节课上课前,仔细做我们的功课,复制好句子,背诵出来,并参加英语debbates演讲比赛。更重要的是,我经常听英语节目,读英文杂志和书籍。当我犯错误时,我常常立即纠正。我想我有困难时寻求帮助他人。我相信“熟能生巧”。我相信如果我努力学习,我会学好英语
英语是非常重要的 subjecj,在学校里,所以我们应学好它。就像学习其他语言学习英语,很辛苦,所以我花很多时间在它的每一天。我仔细地听老师讲课、 检讨所学定期、 每节课课前精心准备、 认真做功课、 复制好句子和背诵过和参加英语 debbates 和演讲比赛。更重要的是,我常听英语节目,读英语杂志和书籍。当我犯错误时我经常改正一次。我喜欢寻求他人帮助时遇到了困难。我相信"熟能生巧"。我相信如果我努力学习,我会学好英语
英语是非常重要的 subjecj,在学校里,所以我们应学好它。就像学习其他语言学习英语,很辛苦,所以我花很多时间在它的每一天。我仔细地听老师讲课、 检讨所学定期、 每节课课前精心准备、 认真做功课、 复制好句子和背诵过和参加英语 debbates 和演讲比赛。更重要的是,我常听英语节目,读英语杂志和书籍。当我犯错误时我经常改正一次。我喜欢寻求他人帮助时遇到了困难。我相信"熟能生巧"。我相信如果我努力学习,我会学好英语
在学校subjecj英文是非常重要,所以我们应该好好学习,并学习英语”就像学习另一种语言,是艰苦的工作,我花了大量的时间,每一天。 我听了老师仔细、定期审查所学到,编写每节课前,仔细类别,这样我们仔细功课,好判决副本和背诵,参加英语debbates及朗诵比赛。 什么更多的、我常听英文方案和读英文杂志和书籍。
正在翻译,请等待...
相关内容&athe importance of adaptive performance. 能适应的表现的重要性。 & a获得金牌的组是第二组 Obtains the gold medal the group is the second group & a还有你的照片 Also has your picture & a接受方和发送方的实现过程类似密驱动程序解密,然后再传入解压缩驱动程序解压缩。 Accepts the side and the transmitting end realization process similar dense driver decipher, then spreads to the solution compression driver solution compression again. & a她过去常常开着卧室的灯睡觉。 She passes turns on the bedroom lamp to sleep frequently. & a在黑板上画一张没有五官的脸,让幼儿听着老师的口令,把事先准备好的五官图片贴上去。 正在翻译,请等待...
& a放学后要把书及时放回原位 After is on vacation from school must return promptly the book the home position & aIt is eight to two o'clock in the afternoon 它是八到二时下午 & a上个周末我与康康去了购物中心 Previous weekend I have gone to the shopping center with Kang Kang & a由于她的决心,她摆脱了不少脂肪。但是她对自己还是不满意。 As a result of hers determination, she got rid of many fat.But she is unsatisfied to oneself. & a我们有一颗热情而又向上的心 We have one warm and the upward heart & afalling into flutter 分成振翼 & aCCP and OCM monitor install CCP和OCM显示器安装 & a你来过一下子,我思念一辈子! You have come all of a sudden, I miss for a lifetime! & abut when it comes to the end 但,当它来到末端 & aOur R & D as the core competitiveness of enterprises 我们的R&D作为核心竞争性企业 & awhat time is it there ?? 几点它那里执行 & a邮寄到什么地方 Mails any place & a我的房间有红色和黄色的被子,黑色和白色的钢笔,黄色的钥匙,蓝色和白色的夹克衫,蓝色和白色的尺子. My room has red and the yellow quilt, the black and the white fountain pen, decadent key, blue color and white jacket unlined upper garment, blue color and white ruler. & aAs a result the capacity retention and rate capability of the CuO CNT composite are significantly improved. The results here give clear evidence of the utility of dual functional CNT networks to improve the electrochemical performance of transition metal oxides as electrode materials for lithiumion batteries. The strate 正在翻译,请等待...
& a一位学长告诉我:“任何人都必须经历这样的过程才能取得成功 A school leader tells me: “Anybody all must experience such process to be able to obtain the success & a鸟 正在翻译,请等待...
& a转变增长方式 Transformation growth way & aRoads are scars of the earth that are hard to be healed,every pace of life thus brings about an indistinct affliction. 路是坚硬愈合地球的伤痕,生活的每步幅因而达到隐隐绰绰的苦恼。 & aGubaosenlin Gubaosenlin & aWhat are you searching for today 什么是您搜寻今天 & a托尼跑得太快了 正在翻译,请等待...
& aA couple of you mentioned that your test score was tallied incorrectly.
For this or other concerns about your test score, you should STAPLE a sheet of paper to the front of your test with a very brief explanation of your concern.
You will need to give this to me at the END of Wednesday's lecture. 几您提及您的测试分数不正确地相符了。 为此或对您的测试分数的其他关心,您应该钉纸片对您的测试前面以您的关心的一份非常简要说明。 您将需要给此我在星期三的演讲的结尾。 & asorry for not o be present I hope to find time for chat with you 抱歉为不是o是当前I希望发现时刻为闲谈与您 & a快速导航 Fast navigation & a你妈要死了 Your mother must die & aThe main point is that nothing display in the preview pane. 要点是没什么显示在预览单块玻璃。 & aCreate your LinkedIn account to join Wan's professional network. 创造您的LinkedIn帐户加入苍白专业网络。 & athe fire flickers with posibilities 毛线闪烁与posibilities & al really miss 真正l错过 & aPls find attached the updated file about DJB Pls发现附有了更新文件关于DJB & aWe have had monthly meeting with sales and updated new forecast in system 我们在系统开了月会以销售并且更新了新的展望 & aunable to connect the network is not connected or blocked by the firewall 无法连接网络没有由防火墙连接也没有阻拦 & astruggle to 奋斗对 & a可以实现在汽车检测站、汽车维修厂等特定场合对车辆的检测 May realize in the automobile examines the survey station, the automobile service factory and so on the specific situation to the vehicles examination & ait is very quiet of the country life and it is very noisy of the city 它是非常安静的乡下生活,并且它是非常喧闹的城市 & a这是他的基本资料,他不仅音乐方面卓有成就,学习上也很出色,获得了硕士学位 This is his basic document, not only he music aspect has the achievement outstandingly, studied very is also splendid, has obtained the master's degree & a你好,请问你在法国吗? You are good, ask you in France? & a住家证明 Remits money to go home & aon diet 正在翻译,请等待...
& akettenrad teethed联结相似与posiflex zeb & a我很想念你!希望与你联系,你来西安玩觉得好吗?有时间可以去世园会看看,应该挺漂亮的,这是我的邮箱,我希望与你常联系,做好朋友。 I think of you very much! The hope relates with you, you come Xi'an to play think? Has the time to be possible to die the garden to be able to have a look, should very attractive, this is my mailbox, I hoped often relates with you, completes the friend. & a空气污染的主要原因是,工业的高度发达。尤其在城市工厂太多,排出大量的有害气体,例如二氧化碳一氧化碳等有害气体。 The air pollution primary cause is, industry highly developed.Too are especially many in the city factory, discharges the massive noxious gases, for example carbon dioxide carbon monoxide and so on noxious gas. & a阿格尼丝 Arab League Gurney silk & aBut as is often true in biology 但象经常真实的在生物 & aSent: Tuesday, July 12,
PM 送: 星期二, 日1:27 PM & ainitials of the person testing 最初人测试 & a每天,很想你!却不会轻易去打扰你~ Every day, very much thinks you! Cannot disturb your ~ easily actually & atake the workshops 正在翻译,请等待...
& aldentification ldentification & a需要多少数量?哪些动物? How many quantities needs? Which animals? & aEnglish is very important subjecj at school so we should learn it well.Learning English just like learning other language, is hard work so I spend lots of time on it every day. I listen to the teacher carefully,review what is learned regularly, prepare each lesson carefully before class, do our homework carefully, copy 正在翻译,请等待...英语翻译There are so many reasons to say thank you,it’s hard to
英语翻译There are so many reasons to say thank you,it’s hard to begin.I’ll always remember you were there when you were needed.When I was a child,as happens with young boys,there were cuts and bumps and scrapes that always felt better when tended by you.You kept me on the straight path,one I think I still walk.There was nothing quite so humbling as standing outside my elementary school classroom and seeing you come walking down the hall.You were working at the school and I often managed to get sent outside class for something.Your chiding was gentle,but right to the point.
出于许多原因要感谢你,只是很难说出口.我一直记得,当我需要你时,你就会出现.当我还是个孩子的时候,常和其他男孩一样划伤、碰撞、擦伤,但经过的你的照料,伤口就会好很多.你引导我走正路,我想我现在也仍然走的是正路.没有比站在小学教师外面,看着你走在走廊上更让人羞愧的事了.你正在上课,而我经常逃课去做别的事.你的责骂很温柔,但却说到了要点
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《英语翻译There are so many reasons to say thank you,it’s hard to 》相关的作业问题
问题:解释为什么在澳洲里的不同群体赞成或反对澳洲介入越南战争的原因.在你的回答中你将被要求包括以下的资讯-澳洲介入此战争的初始反应-对澳洲介入此战争的支持者和反对者-征兵事项及拒绝征兵者-媒体扮演的角色-暂停活动
它是什么和我喜欢它的原因不同的人可能有不同的爱好,有些人喜欢唱歌,有些人喜欢阅读,有的喜欢打篮球等等.在我看来,我的爱好是收集《三国演义》中人物的杂志卡.我收集了两年的杂志卡,现在已经有50张了.他们是关于中国著名小说中不同的人物.我喜欢收集历史杂志卡,因为它教会我历史知识.当我收集并将它们按顺序排列起来时,我感到快乐
要联系上下文的意思吧他的本意是局外人,又是管理岗位,应该是职业经理人没错就像这次国美,陈晓就是职业经理人,不是家族里的,这次事件也为公司聘请职业经理人起到了一个参考
译文:【科学家们已经发现蜜蜂数量减少的几个原因:蜂房缺乏保护措施、寄生生物入侵等.但是一项新研究表明空气污染也是一个潜在诱因.——Avi Arditti报道.】 再答: 再答: 再答:
1.What are the reasons for interest in FDI?外国直接投资中有利息的原因?2.What is the difference between green-field investment and and brown-field investment?绿色领域投资和棕色领域投资之间的
A major reason for the success is that he is willing to do to make his greatest strength成功的一个主要原因就是他肯尽他最大的力量去做 再问: 用one of the main reasons造句
Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't,I give myself reasons why I can.与其我自己找个为什么我不行的理由,还不如找个为什么我能行的理由.注:instead of ,这里翻译为“与其...不如...”原文翻译如上供参考,不明白可继续提问.如
它因为出于自身的原因而失败了.不过,海军裁军并没有在一个完全密闭的状态下进行.华盛顿会议所达成的共识在宏观上帮助了对于裁军的努力.而这个努力的崩塌导致了海军裁军的废止.
我教课的真正原因在于,这些在我面前成长和改变的人.当黏土开始呼吸时,做老师是一种在创造上表达.一种教课之外的“提升”给我带来了金钱和力量.但我有钱.我用于做我喜欢的事:读书,和人讲话,问类似“富有的关键是什么?”的问题.而且我有力量.我有力量去推进,去煽起狂热的火花,去建议书,去指出捷径.还有什么其他的力量?但是讲课给
也有良好的原因flangeless杯是在生产第一提请运作.1 )一旦关键的冲压负荷是通过物质流动对模具半径,金额空白的尖端移动- ment变得无关宏旨.一般规则是动议空白的优势,小的直径尽可能以来形成的严重性,是没有增加.这是通过删除整个法兰.2 )由于设计重绘去世,法兰可beplaced就一flangeless杯控制
012年12月13日,我司与贵司达成了一份关于出售针叶木片给贵司的口头协议.当时我们商定了价格和数量并且关于合同(采购订单)和开立相关的信用证的完成时间您也作了多次保证.由于很多原因您无法满足任何约定的期限,Gunns竭力适应你们强加的每个需求,为了减轻任何可预知的风险,Gunns付出了相当大的代价.在12月24日船舶
这样有三个原因.原因如下.原因很明显.原因不难找.原因是...我们有理由相信...我们生命中发生改变一般有三个原因.一、人们生活水平提高了;二、许多人收入较高,可以负担得起他们需要的和想要的;最后但不限于此,越来越多人喜欢享受现代生活.我们的生活发生了巨大改变.这里面有三个原因.它有以下优势.它给我们带来很多好处.它使
越来越多快餐厅,比如麦当劳,提供柜台式和“得来速” 式服务.得来速是英语 drive-through 的音译,即指不下车可以坐在车里点菜,绕过餐厅,在出口处取餐,然后在车里吃快餐.句子的所谓 trips to the drive through 就是指去这种 “得来速”餐厅买和吃快餐.因此译为“吃快餐”没有错.
1.我有我的理由.首先,我们生活在一个社会的全面信息.我们应该使自己充分了解,以便跟上步骤,我们的社会.广泛阅读是一种有效的方法,获取信息.第二,我们需要多种技能,在我们的生活.广泛阅读可以帮助我们学习这些技能,以使我们能够更舒适地生活在世界上.在更广泛地阅读,更可以得到技能.第三,我们有很多的决定,使每一天.有时候,
然而,有几个我们停止使用体罚的原因.一点因为多数家长并没受过训练去处理表现错误的孩子.他们没有足够的资源和选择来处理这样的情况.结果,他们就会立刻范围为打孩子,即使存在其他解决方法.另一点是除了人们被挑战或者被强制改变信念外,他们也许会保持这样的坏习惯.有个例子——现在多数人毫无顾忌就会系上安全带,然后几年前用安全带的
他问我是什么原因不仅仅是流浪倾向我离开我的父亲民宿,我的祖国,我可能会很好地介绍,并有应用和行业提高我的前途命运,一个轻松快乐的生活.
【可以这样翻译】:“那些有理由担心在战斗中将会丧生的年轻人,无可非议地会感到愤懑,他们也许会这样想:他们是因受欺骗而不得已才献出世间最美好的东西——生命.”
为什么英语是艰难的  21个原因很难学英语.  1.绷带缠在伤口周围.  2.这农场以前生产农产品.  3.这个垃圾场太满了,装不下更多的垃圾.  4.我们必须擦亮波兰家具.  5.他可以领导如果他将获得领先.  6.士兵决定放弃他的甜点在沙漠里.  7.因为没有时间像现在,他认为是时候礼物现在.  8.一个低音的头上
There's no reasons to love someone,and you will sacrifice everything for her.To love someone doesn't need any reasons,and you will sacrifice everything for her.请英语高手翻译下面的英语短话,这对我很重要!不要用翻译器!_百度知道
请英语高手翻译下面的英语短话,这对我很重要!不要用翻译器!
我有一件事要和你说,在我说之前请你不要生气。我想了一晚上,我觉得我们还是不要见面为好,因为这是个很现实的问题。中国人普遍都含蓄!见面反而不现实了,一切都会和原来变得不一样!如果你来中国旅游,我非常欢迎你!我会告诉你一些名胜古迹,或者好吃好玩的...
我有更好的答案
have something to tell you,别搞误会了,建议您自己用字典查一查, I'll practice my English continuously with your help,您的汉语直译过去会把外国人看糊涂的?Of course。所以我代你拒绝了他的面见,但保持客气和友好. Welcome warmly to be here! Then I must be your guide to show you the place of historical interest and scenic beauty, also,
the delicious food and nosh. Chinese has an old saying,有些词用的很不恰当. Chinese prefer to be euphemistic when make new friends: As decreed by provide otherwise you might have failed although you traveled a long way.
If we have the wish we will meet one day。 楼上的翻译很诡异. Therefore, can we have a wating and just talk on internet, now.后面的大意如文,他很难明白你到底是什么意思, and please have a sit before it. After a whole night thinking, I think it's better for both of us to keep the status quo. China is a amazing place and be worth for you to have a visit here, I'm afraid it will change our present feeling. It's so good that I want to hold it for a little longer. Face to face is too early for us now,没有逐字翻译。恕我直言
采纳率:35%
If this is not as good as in the Internet, I use the translation software and chat with you! Empathy, we will be very difft be angry with me before I say it. I think for a night?! I think you will, thank you for your warm Cm not said English you do not speak Chinese, everything will be different from the originalI have one thing to say to you, would you like me to do it, you come to China, I&#39, let you spend a happy trip to china! If you are to teach me English, just chatting on the Internet can also learn English well, there's an old saying: &quot, I think we still do not meet as well, I would like to welcome you! I will tell you some places of interest, as long as I want to learn is not possible right, because this is a very real problem. Chinese people are generally implicit. This will pull away from our friends, please don&#39, or delicious fun place! If you come to China! Instead of reality, if you were me! Ta little place, missed the opposite is not met&quot
I have some words to say with you,please do not be angry,one night thinking,I
think to meet
better,there is a actual problem that most of chinese are euphemistic,meeting is so unreality,I am afraid everything wil be changed,I do not like it.if you come to china for traveling,you will be warmly welcome,I will introduce some interesting places,I think it will be a in other words,if you come to china just for teaching me english,I think we can chat on network for my learning english,it is not impossible to learn engliwe will be hard to communicate with each other,because you can not speak chinese, I can not speak enlish well,I prefer to chat on the internet,perspective-taking,if you are me ,what will you do,I think you will be the same to me,thanks a lot for your enthusiasm,there is a word in china that As decreed by provide otherwise you might have failed although youif we have the fate,we will meet at sometime,time is the only question 口语聊天不能像官方或商务英语那样正式和礼节性,否则会容易增加彼此间的陌生感;口语聊天翻译讲究随意和简洁;与外国朋友见面,我觉得没什么不可以啊!就当朋友相处,朋友是用心相处,不是用语言;彼此一颗真诚的心,语言是可以学的;就可以成为朋友!
There is something I want to say to you. pls don't be angry after hearing it. After a whole night thinking, I think we'd better not to meet each other, because it is a very actual problem. Chinese are usually subtle, it is not realistic for us to meet, and everything will be quite different if we meet. You will be very welcomed if you come to China for a tour, I will tell you many places of historical interest, and good places where you can have delicious food and lots of fun, to help you have a wonderful journey in China. If you want to come to China to teach me English, it will not be necessary, because my English can also be better and better by communication on the internet with you, as long as I try my best to learn it, right?On the other hand, if you come to see me, it will be very hard for us to communice because we can not speak each others' mother language, which will make the distance of our friendship even more far away. So I really would rather talk with you on the internet with the translation software. Let's change-place-reflect, if you were in my place, would you do the same? I think you would.Thank you for your enthusiasm, there is an old saying in China :' If meeting each other is our destiny, we will finally meet no matter the distance, if not, we will not know each other even face to face '. So if it is our destiny, we will finally meet each other, it is just a matter of time!祝好运啊! 看了看,放心用我的吧!
My friend,please don't be angry before i say that. I have thought about it for one night, and i think we'd better don't have a meeting now. Chinese are always traditional, keeping distance is a good way to go on our friendship. Meeting will kill the feeling of mystery and many things will be different. I will welcome you visiting China,and will introduce the scenic spots ,the wonderful snacks to you,making sure you will have a happy China goes.If we meet face to face, i can't say English and you can't say Chinese,so difficult to communicate! It does harm to our friendship! I don' want that ,and i think so do you! If you are in my place, will you make the same decision? I don't know ,but i hope you can understand me .Thinks for you passion very much! It's nice to be your friend,really! 绝对自己翻译的 但是做了一些改动 希望能符合你的要求帮助到你哦
I have something to tell you that I hope you can understand. After a whole night thinking, I feel it's better for us not meet each other, I am just afraid the meeting will change the relationship between us.You know, Chinese are generally conservative and traditional. This a serious situation we need to consider.While if you come to China and have a travel ,I'll be happy to
tell you places of historic interest and scenic beauty and pherhaps some food streets and hope you have a great time. And if you come to China and teach me English, I think it is also a good method and channel for us to communicate on the Internet. Besides, the fact we are faced that I know little about English as well as you do about Chinese will probably place a barrier between us to communicating. I hope you can place yourself in my situation and undestand me. As the proverb goes &Fate brings people together no matter how far apart they are& I think we will
meet each other sooner or later,it's just about the time.我觉得楼主应该去见面,机会要把握啊
其他14条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
翻译器的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。}

我要回帖