This kind of contest encourages什么意思 people in China to speak English. 后面的文字

人人文库美如初恋!
资源预览需要最新版本的Flash Player支持。 您尚未安装或版本过低,建议您
2007年四川省内江市中考题英语卷本试卷分会考卷选择题和加试卷非选择题两大部分,会考卷1至8页,100分加试卷9至12页,50分。全卷满分150分,120分钟完卷。注意事项1.答会考卷前,考生务必将自己的姓名、准考证号、考试科目、试卷类型用铅笔涂写在答题卡上。2.会考卷选择题170小题。用铅笔把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑。如需改动.用橡皮擦干净后,再选涂其它答案标号。3.加试卷的各个小题用钢笔或圆珠笔直接答在试卷上。4.考试结束后,监考人员将答题卡和试卷一并收回。会考卷共四部分,100分第一部分听力部分共两节,满分30分答题时,先将答案画在试卷上。录音内容结束后,你将有两分钟的时间将试卷上的答案转涂答题卡上。第一节共5小题每小题1.5分,共7.5分听下面5段对话,每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、c三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题1.WhatfoodhasthegirlnevereatenA.Chinesemooncakes.B.Cakes.C.Dumplings.2.WhatdoesthewomanplantodoatfirstA.Finishherhomework.B.Haveawalk.C.Dosomewashing.3.WhereisthegirlnowA.Inapark.B.Athome.C.Atabusstop.4.WhencanthewomanleaveA.630B.600C.7005.WhatisthemandoingintwoweeksA.Movingtoanewoffice.B.Visitingabigcity.C.Findinganewjob.第二节共15小题每小题1.5分,Jff22.5分听下面4段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳答案,并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间阅读各小题,每个小题5秒钟听完后,各个小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。听第6题材料,回答第6至第8三个小题。6.WhatistherelationshipbetweenthespeakersA.Husbandandwife.B.Strangers.C.Friends.7.WherearetheygoingtodayA.TheCountryClub.B.Thewomanshome.C.Themanshome.8.WhattimewillthespeakersmeetA.830am.B.330pm.C.130pm.听第7段材料,回答9至第11三个问题。.9.WhatsportisdiemansfavoriteA.Tennis.B.Football.C.Tabletennis.10.WhatdoesdiemanthinkoftabletennisA.Itstoofast.B.Itstoosoft.C.Itsnotpopular.11.WhatteamwonthegametodayA.TheEnglishteam.B.TheFrenchteam.C.TheGermanteam.听第8段材料,回答第12至第15四个小题。12.WhichbusshouldthewomantakeA.No.5.B.No.15.C.No.25.13.WhatdoesthewomanthinkofdiecityA.Thetrafficisbad.B.Everyplaceiscrowded.C.Ithasmanyoldbuildings.14.WhywilldiewomangotodieNationalPalaceMuseumA.Toseeanexhibition.B.Tomeetherfriend.C.Tovisitherson.15.WherearediespeakersA.Onabus.B.Atabusstop.C.Atatrainstation.听第9段材料,回答第16至第20五个小题。16.WheredoesdiegirlsuncleaskhertogoA.ToLondon.B.ToNewYork.C.ToWashington.D.C.17.HowoldisthegirlnowA.Five.B.Ten.C.Fifteen.18.WhatdidthegirlsuncleaskhertodoA.HaveChristmaswiththem.B.HaveNewYearsDaywiththem.C.Spendherwintervacationwiththem.19.WhatisegirlgoingtovisitinthecityA.Someparks.B.Somelibraries.C.Someplacesofinterest.20.HowisthegirlgoingtothecityA.Byair.B.Bytrain.C.Bybus.第二部分基础知识运用共两节,满分25分第一节单项选择题共15小题每小题1分,满分15分A从各题所给A、B、C三个选项中,找出和划线部分意思相同或相近并能替换划线部分的选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。21.MymotherisangrywithmebecauseIdidntfinishthehomework.A.surprisedatB.madatC.excitedat22.Theclassroomisnoisy.Wecantwork.A,quietB.quietlyC.notquiet23.Thereweremanytalltreesoneithersideoftheroad.A.bothsidesB.onesideC.neitherside24.HaveyoubeentoShanghaitwiceYes,Ihave.A.manytimesB.onetimeC.twotimes25.CouldyoupleasebuymearulerA.buyarulerformeB.buyarulertomeC.buyarulerwithmeB从各题所给A、B、C三个选项上,选出可以填入题内空白处的正确答案,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。26.Grandma______usstorieswhenwewereveryyoung.A.usedtotellB.isusedtotellC.wasusedtotell27.Talkingloudlyonamobilephone______impolite.A.areB.seemC.is28.Tomsaidhe______backinaweek.A.e29.Themusicistooloud,wouldyoumind______A.turnitdown.B.turningitdownC.turningdownit30.Theyaretootired,sotheystop____andhavearest.A.workingB.toworkC.work31.Excuseme.WheredoesMr.WangliveImsorry.Idontknow______A.wherehelivesB.whereheliveC.wheredoeshelive32.____IswiminthatriverNo,you________.Itsdangeroustoswiminit.A.Must,cantB.Can,maynotC.May,mustnt33.Thestudents______playbasketballafterschooleveryday.A.allowtoB.areallowedtoC.wereallowedto34.EddieandNancy______fortenmonths.A.havediedB,diedC.havebeendead35.BecauseitsSundaytoday,______Mikeisntatschool,heiswatchingTVathome.A.soB./C.but第二节完形填空共10小题每小题1分,满分10分阅读下面短文,从短文后所给各题的A,B、C三个选项中,选出可以填人空白处的正确选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。Chinawillbethehost36the2008Olympics,somanyChinesepeoplewant37theirEnglishindifferentways.Forexample,twentyfouryoungsingersfromacrossChinaenteredacontestby38popularEnglishsongs.Nearlyallthesingerssangvery39andlookedcomfortableonstage.Someofthesesingers40abletosingEnglishsongsjustaswellasnativespeakersThesingersreallycamefromallagegroupsandfromalloverChina.Thewinnerofthemenscom?petitionwasa40yearoldmanfromXian,andthewinnerofthewomenscompetitionwasa19yearoldgirlfromDalian.Bothwinnerswereverymodestandsaidthatthey41theywerebetterthantheothersingers.JiangMei,thewinnerofthewomenscompetition,said42Englishhelpedherwintheprize.Sixmonthsearlier,shefeltherEnglishwasnot43,soshehadtostudyhard.ShealsosaidthatsingingEnglishsongsmadehermore44inlearningEnglish.ThiskindofcontestencouragespeopleinChinatospeakEnglish.ChinesepeopleshouldtrytospeakEnglishmore.WeshouldtrytomakeprogressbeforetheOlympics.saidaspokespersonfromtheOlympicCommittee.Heagreesthatitisagoodideatohavefun45English.36.A.toB.forC.with37.A.improveB.improvingC.toimprove38.A.singingB.singC.sings39.A.clearB.clearlyC.clearlier40.A.wasB.areC.were41.A.dontthinkB.didntthinkC.wontthink42.A.studyB.studiedC.studying43.A.goodenoughB.enoughgoodC.wellenough44.A.interestB.interestingC.interested45.A.tolearnB.learningC.learn第三部分阅读理解共20小题.每小题2分,满分40分阅读下列短文,从每题所给的A、B、C三个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。ATheoldshoeshadbroughthimsomuchtroubleandJohnnydecidedtothrowthemaway.Hewenttotherubbishpit垃圾坑outsidethecityandthrewtheoldshoesintoit,Nowtheycantbringmemoretrouble,hesaid.Hereturnedhome,laydownonhisbedandslept.Buthehadadog,andthedogoftenwenttotherubbishpittolookforfood.Thedogsawtheshoesintherubbishpitandknewtheywereitsmasters.Sothedoggottheshoesback.WhenJohnnywokeup,hesawtheshoesbyhisbedandhewasafraid.Hedrought,Theshoescanwalkbythemselves.Theymustbedirownaway.Thenhemadealargefireinfrontofhishouseandputtheshoesonit.Justthen,astrongwindwasblowing,andbeforelongthefiremadethehousebeginburning.Hisneighbouratoncecamebutcoulddonodiing.Thehouseburneddown,buttheoldshoesweresavedbythedogagain.46.DidJohnnyliketheoldshoesA.Yes,hedid.B.No,hedidnt.C.Theshoeshadbroughthimalotoftrouble.47.WheredidJohnnythrowtheoldshoesA.UnderhisbedB.Outside.C.Intherubbishpit.48.WhydidJohnnysdogoftengototherubbishpitA.Tolookfortheoldshoes.B.Tolookforsomefood.C.Tomeetanotherdog.49.Thewordmastersmeans______inChinese.A.主人的B.邻居C.陌生人.50.WhichofthefollowingstatementsistrueA.ThedogdidntknowJohnnyanditdidntknowwhoseoldshoestheywere.B.Thedogwaslazy.C.Thedoggottheoldshoesbackwhenitsawthemeverytime.BThisisasongmillionsofAmericanswillhearthisNewYearsEve.ItiscalledAuldLangSyne友谊地久天长.ItisthetraditionalmusicplayedduringtheNewYearscelebration.AuldLangSyneisanoldScottishpoem.Ittellsabouttheneedtorememberoldfriends.Thewordsauldlangsynemeanoldlongsince.Nooneknowswhowrotethepoemfirst.However,aversionbyScottishpoetRobertBurnswaspublishedin1796.Thewordsandmusicweknowtodayfirstappearedinasongbookthreeyearslater.ThesongisplayedintheUnitedStatesmainlyonNewYearsEve.TheversionyouarehearingtodayisbytheWashingtonSaxophoneQuartet.Oneofthe4musiciansinthegroupisVOAsRichKainfaite.AsweendourprogramwithAuldLangSyne,IwouldliketowishallofourradiofriendsaveryHappyNewYearThisisBuddyThomas.51.WhatsAuldLangSyneaboutA.ItsaboutthehistoryofScotland.B.ItsaboutanoldScottishpoet.C.Itsabouttheneedtorememberoldfriends.52.WhendidthewordsandmusicofAuldLangSyneweknowtodayfirstappearA.In1793.B.In1796.C.In1799.53.WhenisAuldLangSynemainlyplayedintheUSAaccordingtothepassageA.OnNewYearsEve.B.OnChristmasEve.C.Onweekends.54.AuldLangSyneisanold______.A.Englishpoem.B.ScottishpoemC.Americanpoem55.WhereisthispassagefromA.Amagazine.B.ATVprogramC.Aradioprogram.CWesometimessaythelionisthekingofthejunglebecauseitisstrongerandmoredangerousthantheotheranimals.Itcanrunfasterthanmostotheranimalsanditcanhuntthebest.Thelionisthehighestanimalinthelandfoodchain.Itcanrunfasterthanmostotherseaanimals.Itcanalsouseitsbigteethtocatchotherseaanimalsandeatthem.WhatisatthetopoftheworldsfoodchainPeopleareWearenotthebiggestorfastest,butwearethecleverest.Wecouldnotrunfasterthanmostanimals,soweinventedcarsandnowwecanmovethefastest.Wecouldnotfightbetterthanalion,soweinventedguns.Nowwecanhuntthebest.Peoplesinventionsareclever,buttheycanbedangerous,too.Forexample,manyyearsagoinInnerMongolia,peopleusedgunstokillalotofwildwolves狼.Thewildwolvesusuallyeatwildrabbits.Butinrecentyears,thenumberofwildrabbitsisbecomingbiggerandbiggerbecausethenumberofwildwolvesisgettingsmallerandsmaller.Muchofthegrasslandbecamedesertbecauseitwasseriouslydestroyedbytherabbits.Rememberthatweareapartofthefoodchain,soweareindanger,tooIfweprotectanimals,weareprotectingourselves.56.HowmanykindsofanimalfoodchainsarementionedinthepassageA.Two.B.Three.C.Four.57.WhyarepeopleatthetopoftheworldsfoodchainA.Becausetheycanusegun.B.Becausetheyarethebiggest.C.Becausetheyarethecleverest.58.InwhatwaydowesaypeoplesinventionscanbesometimesdangerousA.Theycankillalotofwildwolves.B.Theycandestroythefoodchain.C.Theycandestroythegrassland.59.Muchofthegrasslandbecamedesertbecauseitwasseriouslydestroyedby___.A.thelionsB.thewildwolves.C.thewildrabbits.60.WhatisthebesttitleofthepassageA.Peoplesinventions.B.Desert.C.Foodchain.D判断正(A)误(B)DoyouuseyourrighthandsmoreorlefthandsmoreVeryfewofususebothofourhandswell.Mostpeopleuserighthands.Onlyaboutfivepeopleofahundreduselefthands.Newbornbabiescantakethingswitheitheroftheirhands,butinabouttwoyears,theyliketousetheirrighthands.Scientistsdontknowwhythishappens.Theyvestuthedit.Theythinkouranimalancestorsusedtheirrighthands,thismaynotbetrue.Monkeysareourclosestrelationsintheanimalworld.Scientistshavefoundthatmonkeysliketouseoneoftheirhandsmorethantheotherbutitcanbeeitherhand.Thereareasmanyrighthandedmonkeysasthelefthandedones.Nexttimeyouvisitthezooandwatchthemonkeyscarefully.Youllseethatsomeofthemwillusetheirrighthandsandotherswillusetheirlefthands.Butmenusetheirrighthandsbetterandthismakeslifedifficultforthelefthandedones.Weliveinarighthandedworld.Somescientistshavefoundoutthatmoreofsuccessfulpeoplearelefthanded,buttheydontknowwhy.Buttheyareworkinghardtodiscoverthesecret.61.Veryfewofususebothofourhands.62.About5peopleusetheirlefthands.63.Thelefthandedliveeasilybecausemostpeopleusetheirlefthands.64.Newbornbabiesusetheirrighthandsmore.65.Scientistsdontknowthereasonwhymoreofsuccessfulpeoplearelefthanded.第四部分口语应用共5小题,每小题1分,满分5分从对话后的选项中选择适当的选项补全对话,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑.AAWhatareyougoingtodoafterthegraduationexamsB66Imtootiredandjustwanttorelaxmyself.AWhataboutatripIvejustbeentoHainanIsland.B67.AYes,ofcourse.Wesawmanydifferentkindsofflowersthere.Andwewentboatingandscubadiving.BThatsoundsgreat.IcanrelaxmyselfandpracticemyEnglishaswell.68.AThepriceofaonewayticketfromShenzhentoHaikouis800yuan.Theairlineisntbusynow.Theycangiveyoua50discount折扣.BGood.Idliketogotherewithmyclassmatesnextweek.A.DidyouhaveagoodtripB.HowmuchdoesitcosttoflytoHainanC.DidyougotherebytrainD.Ihavenoidea.BAHi,Mary.69BNo,IhaventusedtheInternetforalongtime.AWhyBTeachersandparentsdontallowmetouseit.Theyalwayssayitsbadforourstudy.A70BIdidntusetoagreewiththem.ButnowIthinkso.Thisyearwehavealotofhomeworktodo.IfIplayontheInternet,Iwontfinishmyhomeworkwell.Andmystudywillbebad.ANowonderyourgradesaregettingbetterandbetter.Whatteachersandparentssayarealwaysright.Illstoptostudyhard.BBytheway,whathaveyousentmebyemailAYourfavoritepicturesofdogs.BThankyouverymuch.A.HowsitgoingB.HaveyougotmyemailC.DoyouagreewiththemD.Doyoulovethem加试卷共五节,50分注意事项加试卷4页共5节,满分50分。用钢笔或圆珠笔直接答在试卷上。第一节阅读填空共5个小题每小题1分。满5分阅读下面对话,根据首字母提示,完成所缺单词,使短文通顺,意思完整,语法正确,一空一词,并将答案依次填写在题后相应的横线上。AYouvejoinedtheEnglishc71,haventyouBYes,If72coolintheclub.WehavetospeakEnglishthere,sowetrytosayeverythinginEnglish.Atfirst,If73itveryhard,butnowIthinkmyspokenEnglishisverygood.N74isdifficult,ifyouputyourheartintoit,Ithink.AThatsoundsgood.Illj75younextweek.71.___________72.___________73.___________74.___________75.___________第二节任务型阅读共5个小题每小题1分。满分5分认真阅读下列短文,根据短文内容,完成下面五个句子。BloodDonation献血Agrownuppersonhastenorelevenpints品脱ofbloodinsidehisorherbody.Wecanloseapintofbloodwithoutfeelinganything,butifwelosetoomuchblood,wefeelweakandcold.Ourfacesbecomepale苍白.Wemaydie.Thisiswhatoftenhappenswhensomebodyishurtinanaccident,orasoldierishurtinawar.Manypeopleusedtodieinthisway.Buttodaytheycanbetakentohospitalandgivenmoreblood.Almostatoncetheyfeelbetter.Theirfacesarenolongerpale.Theydonotdie.WheredoesthisbloodcomefromPeoplewhoarehealthymaydonatebloodtoabloodbanksothatitcanbeusedtosavepeopleslives.Whentheygotodonateblood,aspecialkindofneedle针isputintothearm.Itdoesnothurt.Thebloodrunsthroughtheneedleandthrougharubbertube橡胶管intoabottleorabag.Apintofbloodistakenthisway.Thepersonwhohasgivenblooddrinksacupofteaorcoffeeandrestsforafewminutes,thenhefeelsquitewell.Andhemaygivehisbloodlikethisthreemonthslater.Apersonwhogivesbloodfeelshappy,becauseheknowsthathisbloodwillbeusedtosomeoneslife.Perhapsonedayhehimselfwillneedblood.Whenyouareolder,youmaygiveblood,too.Butyoucantdothisuntilyouareeighteen.76.Thereare_________________________pintsofbloodinagrownupbody.77.Apersonwholosesalotofbloodmaydie.Butifheisgivensomeblood,he_____________________.78.Apersonwhohasgivenbloodcangivebloodagainafter________________________________.79.Apersoncantgivebloodifheis________________________________.80.Ifdiepersonhasgivenblood,hecandrinkacupoftea,orcoffeeand___________________.第三节动词填空共10个小题每小题1分,满分10分用所给动词的正确形式完成短文,并将正确答案依次填在短文后相应的横线上。Thelecture讲座on81smokewasoveratlast.Whileweboys82rushtowardstheplayground,Jimpassedbythetable.Thewatch,whichMrs.Smithhadlainonthetablewhenshestartedherlecture,disappeared不见了.Weweregoingbackforclassagainwhentheheadmaster83callustogetherandsaid,Ivegotalittlejobforyouboys.Mrs.Smithhasjustlostherwatchontheplayground.Thiskindofthing84happenbefore.hesaid,Itjustfelloffherwrist手腕.So,lookaroundforit.willyou85seeifyourecleverenoughforit.You86getausefulreward奖赏.Atoncewestartedlookingforthewatch.Everybodywishedtobetheluckyone.Suddenly,Jim87stopandbent湾downasiftopickupsomething.AndthenextmomenthewasinfrontofMrs.Smith,allsmiles,turninginthewatchtoher.Mrs.Smith,however,88notbepleasedatall.Infact,shelookedangry.ShetookthewatchwithoutevenaThankyou.Jimgothisrewardalargepieceofpaperfromtheheadmaster.HetoldJim89writeacompositiononthedangerofsmoking.What90canpoorJimwriteaboutHehadntlistenedtothelectureandhadnothingtosayonthelecture.81._________82.________.83._________84.________85._________86._________87.________88._________89.________90.第四节短文改错共10个小题每小题1分,满分10分此题要求改正所给短文中的错误。并对标有题号的每一行作出判断如无错误,在该行右边横线上画一个勾√如有错误每行只有一个错误,则按下列情况改正该行多一个词把多余的词用斜线\划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线划掉。该行缺一个词在缺词处加一个漏字符号∧,在该行右边横线上写出该加的词。该行错一个词在错的词下面划一横线一,并在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。注意该行没有错的不要改。Ilikecollectingstamps.Icanlearnalotofthoselittlestamps,91.__________suchasimportantevents,famousscientists,greatleaders,92.__________niceanimalandothers.IcanlearnsomeEnglishwords93._________________onforeignstamps.Imalsointerestingin94._________________thedifferentkindsofdesignsanddrawingsonthestamps95.________________thatIcollect.Theyseemtogivemesomeideaof96._________________differentcultureintheworld.Insparetime,I97._________________liketotakeoutmystampsandshowingthemtomyclassmates.98._____________Weusuallytalkwithstampsformanyhours.99._________________Ienjoycollectstampsverymuch.Itsusefulandinteresting.100._______________第五节书面表达共1题,满分20分下周星期一全班同学将去参观历史博物馆theHistoryMuseum,你是班长,请向全班同学作一个口头通知。通知内容如下1.早上830在校门口集合,步行前往。2.带笔和笔记本。3.参观时要认真听、仔细看,并记下有趣的东西。4.不可在博物馆内大声喧哗及拍照。5.下周星期二每位同学交一份有关参观的报告给班主任。要求1.不要逐句翻译.2.字数80词左右.注意通知的开头和结尾已给出,不计人总词数。文章里不能出现真实的校名和人名。Everybody,wouldyoumindstoppingdoingyourexercisesPleaselistentomequietlyandcarefully.Ihavesomethingimportanttotellyou._________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Thatsall.Thankyou________
编号:076348 && 大小:59.50KB && 格式:DOC && 上传时间:
关&键&词: 四川省 内江市 考题 英语
温馨提示:
1: 本站所有资源如无特殊说明,都需要本地电脑安装OFFICE2007和PDF阅读器。图纸软件为CAD,CAXA,PROE,UG,SolidWorks等.压缩文件请下载最新的WinRAR软件解压。2: 本站的文档不包含任何第三方提供的附件图纸等,如果需要附件,请联系上传者。文件的所有权益归上传用户所有。3.本站RAR压缩包中若带图纸,网页内容里面会有图纸预览,若没有图纸预览就没有图纸。4. 未经权益所有人同意不得将文件中的内容挪作商业或盈利用途。5. 人人文库网仅提供交流平台,并不能对任何下载内容负责。6. 下载文件中如有侵权或不适当内容,请与我们联系,我们立即纠正。7. 本站不保证下载资源的准确性、安全性和完整性, 同时也不承担用户因使用这些下载资源对自己和他人造成任何形式的伤害或损失。
& 人人文库网所有资源均是用户自行上传分享,仅供网友学习交流,未经上传用户书面授权,请勿作他用。
当前资源信息
官方联系方式
客服手机:&&& 1:&&&
2:不支持迅雷下载,请使用浏览器下载&&&
3:不支持QQ浏览器下载,请用其他浏览器&&&
4:下载后的文档和图纸-无水印&&&
5:文档经过压缩,下载后原文更清晰&&&
&& && && &&
copyright@
人人文库网网站版权所有 苏ICP备号-5您当前的位置:&&&&&正文
新目标英语八年级下册单元复习:Units 7-8_中考
内容预览:  八下UNITS 7-8  基础知识巩固  I 词组  1.mind doing sth介意做某事  2.not at all 一点也不  3.right away立刻in a minute  4.turn up/ down the music把音乐音量调低/ 高  turn it on /off 打开/ 关上…  5.wait in line排队等候&&& cut in line插队 cutting  6.break/ obey the rules of etiquette违反/遵守礼仪规则  7.pick it/ them up把它捡起来  8.hear of 听说  9.make friends with 与…交朋友  10.take an interest in对…感兴趣&&&&&& be/ become interested in  11.encourage to do sth鼓励…做…  II 句型  1.Would you mind (not) doing sth?  Could you please (not) do sth?  Please do sth.提出建议,请求  你介意挪一下椅子让我过去吗?  翻译:  2.Why don’t you get her a scarf?  为什么不给他买一条围巾呢?  拓展:用其他提建议的句式表达  提醒:如果别人向你提建议,肯定回答可用Good idea./ OK!/Certainly./ Of course./ All right. / With pleasure./ I’d love to.等。  否定回答可用:No, thanks./ I’m afraid not./ No, I don’t think so./ Sorry, we can’t.等。  3. 花费:sth cost sb money -----  The book cost me 10 yuan.这本书花了我10元.  It takes /took sb …to do sth. ------  It took me 10 days to read the book.读这本书花了我十天时间。  Sb spend money/ time doing sth /on sth -----  I spent 10 yuan buying/ on the book. 我花了10元钱买这本书。  Sb pay money for sth. ----  I paid 10 yuan for the book.我花10元钱买了这本书。  pay sb money付钱给某人  提醒:过去式:pay-paid& cost- cost& spend-spent take-took  4. Smoking on the bus is not allowed.车上不准吸烟.  Talking loudly in a library is not polite/impolite.在图书馆里大声讲话是不礼貌的.  动名词作主语。  造句:
练习  I基础知识  The summary of reading on Page P66阅读简写.  Why don’t you learn to sing English songs?  Because China will be the host for the 2008 Olympics, many Chinese people are trying _________( improve) their English in different ways. __________(sing) English songs is one way. Singers from across China _________(enter) a contest by singing English songs. Some of them were able to sing English songs just as ________(good)as native speakers. A winner said singing English songs ________(help) her win the prize and made her more ___________(interest) in learning English. So this kind of contest encourages people in China _______ (speak) English. And it is a good idea to have fun with English. Besides _________(sing) English songs, there are many other fun ways to learn English, like _______(watch) English movies , reading English books, joining an English club and making friends with native speakers. Do you have any other good ways ________(learn) English better?
句型转换  1. Would you please do this? (否定句)  Would you ______& ______& ______ this?  2. I must leave now in a munite. (同义句)  I _____& _____ leave now ______& ______.  3. We were too tired to go anymore.(& 同义)  We were ___ _____ ____ we ____go anymore.  4.I got my camera on my tenth birthday.(对划线部分提问)  ______ ______ ______ get your camera?  5. It’s better to keep your voice down in public.(同义)  You _____& _____ keep your voice down in public.  根据汉语完成句子  1.我点了一个干酪汉堡包,但服务员却拿来了一个热狗。  I _____ a _____ but the waitress got me a hot dog.  2.我们应该尽量做到不烦恼。  We should try _____ ______be _____.  5.这支钢笔没法用,你可以再给我看一支吗?  This pen doesn’t ______. _____ you _____ showing me _____ one?  5.我在学校图书馆总有这样的事发生。  This _____ to me_____ in the school library.  6.我洗完盘子你能帮我做作业吗?Could you____me____my homework____I ____doing the dishes?  7.& 学习英语最好的方式是与英语国家的人们交朋友。  The _____ _____ _____ English is making friends _____ people in English-speaking countries.  9. 在他六岁生日的时候,他收到一份特别的礼品。(翻译)  He _______ a ______ present _____ his ____birthday.  10. 他并没去广州,反而去了上海。  He ____ go to Guangzhou. _____, he went to Shanghai.
II 中考链接  1.[08宁波]-Mike, would yo mind not wearing those old jeans? They look terrible.&& --___________.  A. Ok. I’ll put on another pair.  B. Sure. I’ll do it right away.  C. Sorry, I won’t be long.  D. Alright. I’ll do them in a minute.  2. [08宾州]- Would you mind sweeping the floor?  -_______.  A. Yes, of course&&&&&& B. Ok. You’re right  C. Sorry. I’ll do it right away&&& D. Not at all. Here you are  3.[07重庆] Remember to _______ the lights when you leave your classroom.  A. turn on&&& B. turn off&&& C. turn up&& D. turn down  4.[07连云港]After eight hours’ hard work, the firemen finally _____ the forest fire.  A. put away&&& B. put out&&& C. put down&& D. put in  5.[07 烟台]根据汉语意思完成单词  I won’t go there with you. I’ll stay here _______(代替)  6. [07济宁] 根据汉语意思完成单词  When we meet with difficulties, our teacher always________(鼓励)us to work them out by ourselves.
......点击下载查看完整资料》》新目标英语八年级下册单元复习:Units 7-8
小编寄语:欢迎来教育城中考网,为了方便您寻找资料,信息,请将本页加入收藏!--博才网
下页更精彩:
点击排行榜
〖〗链接地址:
新目标英语八年级下册单元复习:Units 7-8_中考由网友原创或转发,若新目标英语八年级下册单元复习:Units 7-8_中考侵犯到您的权益,请及时通知我们(QQ:),谢谢!
微信查看最新信息微信扫一扫或用微信搜索微信号:hbrc-com
安卓手机客户端更省流量手机扫描下载或者直接
猜你还喜欢的文章
热点文章排行榜
• 版权所有 Copyright 2011 All rights reserved.}

我要回帖

更多关于 encourages 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信