汉译英词典,求专业人士解答。 急!急急!!

几道汉译英的题(在线等) 求解答,急!!!随着时间的推移,我已近长成了一名青少年两年了警察才找到那个失踪的女孩和我们的小房子比,Bill的房子像一个宫殿根据体积将他们排序洗衣机被制作用来帮人们洗衣服随着时间的流逝,我们长大了在我们的帮助下,
Jim的英语有很大的提高生活塑造品格失误被贮存在冰箱里老师给三个小朋友分苹果我们彼此分享信息我们的目标是取得更大的进步他提供给那个乞丐食物
With the passage of time, I have grown into a teenagerTwo years before the police found the missing girlAnd our small house than, Bill house is like a palaceAccording to the volume of their sequenceWashing machine is to help people to wash clothesWith the passage of time, we grew upWith our help, Jim English has greatly improvedLife characterErrors are stored in the fridge.The teacher gave the apple three little friends.We share information with each otherOur goal is to make more progressHe gave the beggar food
能不能别用翻译器?
额....呵呵....手打很麻烦....也很慢的.....
没事,我会等……
哦哦With the passage of time, I became a teenager.After two years,the police found the missing girl.Than our little house, Bill's house like a palace.According to the volume will be arrangement them。Washing machine is used to help people to wash clothesWith the passage of time,we grew up.Jim's English has greatly improved with our help.Life build character.Mistakes are keeping in the refrigerator.The teacher gives three children apples.We share information with each other.Our goal is making greater progress.He gives food for the beggar.现在我不敢保证全对了.......望采纳,O(∩_∩)O谢谢
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码急!急!急!麻烦专业人士帮忙翻译成英文!万分感谢!!_百度知道
急!急!急!麻烦专业人士帮忙翻译成英文!万分感谢!!
我的父亲是公家机关的干部,有了更严谨的思维方式及良好的沟通能力和踏实团结的工作作风!我将为贵公司呈献一个努力。本著对工作认真负责。从而也锻鍊了我较强的意志力和忍耐力,母亲是中文老师! 希望我的教学经验可以对希望学好中文的学生有所帮助;作为领导者。作为学习者,希望在这里能够更好的体现自我价值并实现社会价值的最大化! 如果您给我一个开始的机会,我具备出色的学习能力并且乐於学习!很荣幸有机会向您呈上我的个人资料,从小的教育就比起其他孩子更加严苛和谨慎。在大学和社会工作中的磨练中,我具备诚实可信的品格,不断追求卓越。同时,积极进取的态度,我乐於面对任何困难与挑战,造就了我积极乐观的生活态度和开拓进取的创新意识。 来到香港。也正是因为如此,给了我更加广阔的视野和成长空间。我是来自海峡对岸的一个满族女孩。 家中排行老大的我,自小就很注重对於孩子语言谈吐方面的培养和礼仪,也倾注了很多心血培养我各方面的兴趣爱好和特长,团队合作的精神,我具备做事干练果断的风格以及良好的沟通和人际协调能力,很庆幸自己能够出生在一个书香门第的家庭您好! 此致、敢於创新;作为参与者,让我的成长过程中有了比同龄人更好的洞察力和可塑性、光彩的我,因为母亲是从事教育工作!谢谢
提问者采纳
此致,很庆幸自己能够出生在一个书香门第的家庭! I will present for your company a effort, there is a more rigorous way of thinking and good communication ability and practical unity work style,积极进取的态度, luster me! 如果您给我一个开始的机会. In the earnestly is responsible to the work。在大学和社会工作中的磨练中,造就了我积极乐观的生活态度和开拓进取的创新意识. My father is the public authority of cadres。我的父亲是公家机关的干部;s language talk aspects of culture and etiquette,我乐於面对任何困难与挑战; As a leader,团队合作的精神. Also because of this, I have good learning ability and willing to learn、敢於创新。 来到香港, constantly pursuing excellence! If you give me a chance to start。同时。作为学习者,从小的教育就比起其他孩子更加严苛和谨慎, glad to was born in a scholarly family family、光彩的我,母亲是中文老师。 家中排行老大的我,有了更严谨的思维方式及良好的沟通能力和踏实团结的工作作风;m from Taiwan strait a manchu girl, team cooperation spirit!我将为贵公司呈献一个努力;作为参与者!How do you do, but also to cultivate a lot I all aspects of interest and specialty,自小就很注重对於孩子语言谈吐方面的培养和礼仪! 希望我的教学经验可以对希望学好中文的学生有所帮助. At the same time!I am honored to have the opportunity to present you my personal information,让我的成长过程中有了比同龄人更好的洞察力和可塑性,不断追求卓越! Hope my teaching experience can hope to learn C As the participant. The family of I,因为母亲是从事教育工作, the positive enterprising manner. As a learner. In the university and social work of the mill, let me grow in the process to have the better than their peers insight and plasticity, I am willing to face any difficulties and challenges, because mother is engaged in the education work! 很荣幸有机会向您呈上我的个人资料,给了我更加广阔的视野和成长空间,我具备出色的学习能力并且乐於学习. Came to Hong Kong, gave me more broad vision and space to grow up and made me positive and optimistic attitude towards life and pioneering innovation consciousness,我具备诚实可信的品格, I have honest and credible character, I have getting things done effectively and decisive style and good communication and interpersonal coordination ability, and my mother is a Chinese teacher, from the education is more than other children rigid and caution。从而也锻鍊了我较强的意志力和忍耐力. I&#39。我是来自海峡对岸的一个满族女孩,也倾注了很多心血培养我各方面的兴趣爱好和特长,我具备做事干练果断的风格以及良好的沟通和人际协调能力。本著对工作认真负责, hope here can better reflect ego value and realize the maximization of social value, dare to innovate。也正是因为如此您好! 谢谢;作为领导者, was very much for your child&#39. Thus forging chain my strong will power and endurance!The best wishes!Thank you,希望在这里能够更好的体现自我价值并实现社会价值的最大化
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
很荣幸有机会向您呈上我的个人资料。我是来自海峡对岸的一个满族女孩,很庆幸自己能够出生在一个书香门第的家庭。我的父亲是公家机关的干部,母亲是中文老师。
家中排行老大的我,从小的教育就比起其他孩子更加严苛和谨慎。也正是因为如此,让我的成长过程中有了比同龄人更好的洞察力和可塑性。在大学和社会工作中的磨练中,有了更严谨的思维方式及良好的沟通能力和踏实团结的工作作风。同时,因为母亲是从事教育工作,自小就很注重对於孩子语言谈吐方面的培养和礼仪,也倾注了很多心血培养我各方面的兴趣爱好和特长,给了我更加广阔的视野和成长空间,造就了我积极乐观的生活态度和开拓进取的创新意识。从而也锻鍊了我较强的意志力和忍耐力。
来到香港,希望在这里能够更好的体现自我价值并...
I am honored to hand in my personal profile。I am a girl from The other side of the Strait 。
专业人士的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁百度拇指医生
&&&普通咨询
您的网络环境存在异常,
请输入验证码
验证码输入错误,请重新输入第三方登录:}

我要回帖

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。