H o n g 酒 M u 瓜 T a ng S h ui 用过 dovv b

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the American recording artist. For the song by OutKast, see . For the robotic film character called "Old B.O.B.", see . For other uses, see .
Bobby Ray Simmons, Jr. (born November 15, 1988), better known by his
B.o.B, is an American
recording artist and record producer from . In 2006, B.o.B was discovered by Brian Richardson, who then introduced him to TJ Chapman, who subsequently brought him to American record producer . After hearing his music, Jonsin signed B.o.B to his
imprint. Two years later, Jonsin and B.o.B signed a
deal, with
and American rapper 's .
B.o.B quickly rose to fame after his commercial debut single "", reached number one in both the United States and the United Kingdom. He would later release his third single "", which also topped several major . His fifth single "", became his third top 10 hit on the US . B.o.B's debut studio album , which was preceded by two
(EPs) and several , was released in April 2010. The album reached number one on the US
and was eventually
(RIAA) in 2016. B.o.B was named the ninth " of 2010" by , on their annual list.
B.o.B released his second studio album , in May 2012. The album spawned six singles, four of which charted exceptionally well internationally. The album's
became his fourth top 10 hit on the Billboard Hot 100. The singles "", "" and "", followed behind, with the former two being
by the RIAA. The album itself debuted at number five on the Billboard 200. His third album , was released in December 2013 and supported by the lead single "". In August 2015, B.o.B unexpectedly released a new project , via digital distribution, with little-to-no promotion. In January 2016, B.o.B incited widespread ridicule for claiming that .
B.o.B pictured in ,
B.o.B was born in . He played the
in his school band from elementary school through high school. Although his parents wanted him to continue his education, B.o.B decided in sixth grade that he wanted to pursue a music career. His father, a , disapproved of his son's choices, until he realized B.o.B was using music as a form of therapy and a creative outlet. B.o.B later reflected on his experience, saying, "They've always supported me. They got my first
to make beats on and they helped me out getting equipment here and there. But it was kind of hard for them to really understand what I was really trying to accomplish." B.o.B attended
in Decatur, Georgia, where he played the trumpet in the , until he landed a
and decided to drop out of school in the ninth grade.
In 2002, after meeting his mentor and
B- Rich at the age of 14, B.o.B sold his first
recording artist Citti, for a song titled "I'm the Cookie Man". Meanwhile, B.o.B felt he had made it: "I went and blew all of my money on fast stuff like a
and . Soon I was broke again, but I learned two impo make sure I save my money and that I was hooked on music." Back to square one, B.o.B continued performing at
and , to perfect his craft. In 2006, because he was , B- Rich helped sneak B.o.B into Club Crucial, a
owned by Atlanta-based rapper . There, B.o.B performed a song titled "Cloud 9", a self-produced, -like
to . In attendance was producer and industry veteran, T.J. Chapman,
(CEO) of TJ's DJ's. Chapman agreed to co-manage B.o.B, which only a month later led to B.o.B's signing with
and subsidiary imprint Rebel Rock, run by Florida-based producer . His first single for Atlantic, 2007's "Haterz Everywhere", reached the top five of Billboard's . Along with his solo production career, B.o.B is part of a production/rap group called HamSquad, along with Playboy Tre, DJ Swatts, DJ Smooth, Moss B, B-Rich and TJ Chapman.
B.o.B performing in Atlanta in 2008
B.o.B first began to gain recognition at the start of 2007. The underground single, "Haterz Everywhere" featuring Wes Fif, gained the rapper attention by peaking at number 5 on the US Billboard . The
to "Haterz Everywhere" featuring , was included used in the video game , and a
was later released for that version. Another single, "", was released in 2008 and it has reached at number 15 on the same charts.
called the song a "smart, funky artrap and a strong prelude to his album" and included it at number 13 on its subjective ranking "Top 100 Rap Songs of 2008". Incidentally, another song produced by B.o.B called "", listed alongside the song, on the ranking at number 32. This was followed by another single titled "". B.o.B made his first big feature appearing on 's highly acclaimed album
(2008), on the song "On Top of the World", alongside fellow Atlanta-based rapper .
In 2008, it was revealed he would appear on the cover of
magazine, along with ,
as part of their "Hip-Hop's Class of '09" issue. In October 2008, B.o.B was featured on the cover of
along with some of these same young musicians and was similarly identified as promising young talent. From 2007 to 2008, B.o.B The Future (2007), Cloud 9 (2007), Hi! My Name is B.o.B (2008) Who the F#*k is B.o.B? (2008) Eastside (2007), 12th Dimension (2008).
Main article:
In 2008, it was revealed B.o.B was included in 's 2009 annual Freshman Class, and was featured on the cover alongside fellow up-and-coming rappers , , , , , , ,
and . In February 2009, B.o.B crafted an original song, titled "Auto-Tune", for . On May 16, 2009, B.o.B released a
of 's "" and revealed he wanted to be
as Bobby Ray while also claiming he was taking his music in a "new direction": "Now I go by the name Bobby Ray. Make sure you put Bobby Ray. I'm really going into a new direction – more free and not trying to live up to any particular genre. I don't feel like I've been doing that. I don't feel like I've been trying to fit in, but I feel even more free-spirited. I have more willingness musically. That's all I'm about. I'm about guitars, chords and keyboards".
On June 22, 2009, B.o.B released his fifth mixtape, appropriately titled B.o.B vs. Bobby Ray. The mixtape, reminiscent of T.I.'s
(2007), was mainly produced by Fury and B.o.B. The mixtape also included a song produced by , titled "Fly Like Me" and another titled "Put Me On", which is a re-imagining of 's 1990 , "".
used "Put Me On" in celebration of the Reebok Classic Remix collection. The track is available for download exclusively to customers who purchase styles from the Reebok Classic Remix collection, at Foot Locker stores nationwide. During the summer of 2009, B.o.B joined fellow up-and-coming rappers
for 'The Great Hangover' .
B.o.B performing in July 2010.
On January 13, 2010, B.o.B announced his debut studio album, tentatively titled The Adventures of Bobby Ray, was expected to be released on May 25, 2010. To promote the album, B.o.B announced a mixtape titled May 25, in reference to his album's release date. May 25 was released on February 1, 2010, to critical acclaim. The mixtape
guest appearances from , , Playboy Tre,
and . The latter of whom was featured on the
and B.o.B's debut single, "". Due to the commercial success of his mixtape May 25 and his single "", the release date of his debut album was advanced to April 27, 2010. Three other singles followed: "" (released April 6, 2010), "" (April 13, 2010; featuring Hayley Williams), and "" (April 20, 2010; featuring T.I. and Playboy Tre). A video for "Bet I" was released on Atlantic Videos on YouTube.
was released under
imprint, featuring guest appearances from , T.I., Playboy Tre, , , ,
and . The album, released April 27, 2010, was given generally positive reviews. His album sold 84,000 copies in the first week and debuted at number one on the . It made B.o.B the thirteenth solo male artist to have a debut album arrive at number one in its first week. In July, B.o.B announced he will go on tour, naming it The SHOOTiN for Stars Tour. The dates and times were released on his website on July 13. B.o.B has received nominations for his album, singles, and himself by the , , , and the new Suckerfree Summit. "Airplanes" was featured in the trailer for the upcoming movie
and his single "" featured him in an advertisement for ' "Magic" campaign. B.o.B was announced to be a performer at the
on August 18. He was added to the line-up of , , , , , , , and .
On August 14, 2010, Hayley Williams announced via the Official Paramore Fan Club that B.o.B would be the main support for Paramore's November U.K. Tour. B.o.B also opened for
at . B.o.B also did a
session. He performed songs off his debut album, as well as a cover of "" by , with guests , , and . B.o.B also made an appearance in
2010. B.o.B made an appearance at the
on September 12, 2010. He performed parts of both his singles, "Nothin' on You" with Bruno Mars and "Airplanes" with Hayley Williams. B.o.B released his seventh mixtape, titled No Genre, on December 7, 2010. B.o.B Presents: The Adventures of Bobby Ray was certified 2x platinum by the
on August 2, 2016.
Main article:
released a single featuring B.o.B, titled "", on January 30, 2011. The song was quick to reach number one in the United Kingdom charts selling 84,000 copies in its first week of sales. On March 22, 2011,
released the Launch Trailer for the upcoming first-person-shooter
which featured a song by B.o.B titled "New York New York" containing the main piano chorus from the song "" the artist who sang the chorus is unconfirmed. The full song later appeared on his eighth mixtape E.P.I.C. (Every Play Is Crucial), which revealed that the song was produced by Mike Caren. In early 2011, 's
released a song titled "". In the song Tyler raps (What you think of Hayley Williams?) Fuck her, Wolf Haley robbing 'em / I'll crash that fucking airplane that that faggot nigga B.o.B is in / And stab Bruno Mars in his goddamn esophagus / And won't stop until the cops come in. In response, on March 25, B.o.B released "No Future" a song in which he takes aim at the hip hop collective and their leader. In June 2011, it was revealed that B.o.B was featured and produced a song on 's twelfth studio album, . The track, titled "" features rapper
as well, who also seems to have issues with Tyler, the Creator. B.o.B also appeared on the official remix to 's
"". The remix was released to
on May 17, 2011.
In the summer of 2011, B.o.B was announced the new face of 's clothing line . He will be featured in AKOO Clothing's upcoming fall 2011 national advertising campaign alongside
of the , and star of the BET hit sitcom, , . He will be appearing in a
for A.K.O.O titled Hide in Plain Sight – Saving the World From Fashion Conspiracy. On August 27, 2011, a video appeared on YouTube of B.o.B performing at Colorado State University, where he previewed a song titled "" and announced it features . In an
with 's , B.o.B spoke of his second studio album for the first time. He went on to say "It's a more mature sound but nothing too experimental. It's a happy medium between the sound of B.o.B Presents: The Adventures of Bobby Ray and the mixtapes, so everyone should be able to enjoy it. I'd say I'm 90 percent done with it right now, but the album title is still ." On September 23, 2011, B.o.B released a , through his website, for the upcoming single "". The trailer announced the single will be
October 3. The single
prior to the release date on September 25, causing the single to be released on iTunes on September 27. Later that day B.o.B appeared on an online video stream on radio station V103 and announced the title of the album to also be
and was set to be released in early Spring of 2012.
Bobby Ray held the first listening session for his album Strange Clouds at Tree Sound Studios on October 25, 2011. Seven new songs were previewed during the listening session, including the promotional single "" which features . Other big
confirmed, as the album was not fully complete, include , ,
and a song with
titled "Arena". In addition he has worked with
on a song and has been quoted as having: "the song of 2012 with a mega feature from somebody who never does features with anyone!". On November 15, 2011, B.o.B revealed he will be releasing a mixtape titled E.P.I.C. (Every Play Is Crucial) prior to the album's release. The mixtape was released on November 28, 2011, featuring guest appearances from , , , , and
amongst others and included production from
to Lil C and .
While on set for the "Strange Clouds" music video, MTV interviewed B.o.B and confronted him of a rumor that he and
are working on a collaborative album, B.o.B responded: "The joint album, it actually started as a joke. Tip would always refer to me as 'the Martian', and in one of his lyrics, he said, 'It's the man and the Martian,' and we said, 'Man that could be an album title.' We kinda just played around with it. But it seems to be taking form in a very organic way." On December 1, 2011 B.o.B appeared on New York City's
radio station and confirmed that he and T.I. are indeed working on a collaborative album titled The Man & The Martian.
On December 22, 2011, B.o.B released a snippet of "", a promotional single, featuring
of "" as performed by , T.I. and . "Play the Guitar" was later released to digital retailers on December 27, 2011. On February 14, 2012, B.o.B released a
for the second official single, "". The song, produced by , was released on February 21. In 2012 in an interview with PopCush, B.o.B expressed his desire to work with ,
and : "I would also like to work with James Blake. That'd be crazy. I think me, James Blake and Kid Cudi should do a song and it should be produced by Skrillex. I think the sky would fall if we did that song and the sky would come down to Earth and party with us." On March 20, 2012, B.o.B released the second promotional single from Strange Clouds titled "". "" was released as the third promotional single on April 17, 2012.
In an April 2012 interview with , B.o.B announced he would be releasing a
album. B.o.B appeared on 's debut studio album
on the intro track "Oh My". Strange Clouds, B.o.B's second studio album, was released May 1, 2012, to critical acclaim. The album debuted at number five on the US , with 76,000 copies sold the first week. "" serves as the album's third single and was sent to Top 40 Mainstream radio on May 22, 2012. The song features American country-singer . It debuted on Australia Top 50 singles chart at number 46. The song sold 143,000 copies first week, along with the album release, debuting at number 18 on the Billboard Hot 100 and became the week's top debut.
Main article:
On October 9, 2012, B.o.B was featured on the annual
cypher, alongside his Grand Hustle label-mates , ,
and . On November 15, 2012, B.o.B released his ninth mixtape, entitled Fuck 'Em We Ball. The mixtape features guest appearances from , , , , , Spodee and , with much of the production coming from B.o.B himself. The mixtape also spawned a single, with the release of the club banger, "". In early December, B.o.B revealed to
plans to release a -influenced : "I've been holding back so much rock for so long. I have been performing with my band for a while, so I guess this is a real good canvas for me to paint on. No one's really expecting anything so I can do what I want to do." He also spoke lightly on his third studio album as well: "My album is basically a continuation of The Adventures of Bobby Ray and Strange Clouds. I feel like it kinda bridges the gap between where all my fans are and finally getting everybody up to speed on what my sound is and exactly where I'm going."
While filming the video for "", in an interview with , B.o.B spoke on a series of projects including his third album, a rock EP, and the Hustle Gang compilation. Rap-Up TV caught up with Bobby Ray, where he stated his rock EP is in the works and will reflect his diverse influences: "When I drop it, everyone's gonna have an eargasm. It's really how I fell in love with rock music, from indie to alternative to classic rock to even some forms of country music." He spoke of his third album, which is nearing completion: "This project is a lot more effortless than anything because I've really shown the full spectrum of what I can do musically, so now I'm just having fun with it. I'm 24 years old, so I'm partying." In March, B.o.B teamed up with fellow Atlanta rapper , of , to release the official theme song for the 2013 video game ; if pre-ordered the rappers were also playable characters. The song, titled "", was accompanied with a music video directed and produced by , Noisey and .
On April 22, 2013 it was announced B.o.B would tour with fellow American rappers , , , , and , for the Under the Influence . The tour would then begin on July 17, 2013. On May 12, 2013 B.o.B : "Underground Luxury ... coming this summer... #staytuned", revealing the title of his third studio album.[] In May, B.o.B also premiered a music video for a newly released song of his titled "Through My Head". The video was directed by Peruvian film director . On May 13, 2013 radio personality
premiered "" (featuring ), the lead single from . The song would be released to retail on May 21, 2013. The song has since peaked at number 65 on the Billboard Hot 100. B.o.B later revealed in an early September interview, that the album would be released in December 2013.
On September 10, 2013, the second single from Underground Luxury, titled "", was released to iTunes. The song, produced by ", features fellow Atlanta-based rapper . In September 2013, B.o.B revealed he has plan to launch his own record label imprint. During an interview, he stated "I'm putting my
pants on, man. I'm finna start a label called HamSquad and I'm looking for artists to be the flagship artists for the label. So I'm really excited about that." In the same interview he announced Underground Luxury, would be released in December. B.o.B called his third album a "Career Shifting Project", adding that the album will revolve around how his life has changed since achieving "major success". On October 15, 2013 the music video for "Ready" was released. On October 17, 2013, during an interview on 's , B.o.B announced that the album would be released on December 17, 2013.
Underground Luxury debuted at number 22 on the , with first-week sales of 35,000 copies in the United States. This was a steep decline in sales from his first two albums which respectively sold 84,000 and 74,000 in their first week. In its second week the album dropped to number 30, selling 19,000 more copies in the United States. In its third week the album sold 9,000 more copies. In its fourth week the album sold 6,600 more copies in the United States.
On June 9, 2014, in an interview with Bootleg Kev, B.o.B announced his new record label imprint, No Genre, named after his 2010 mixtape. On July 9, 2014, B.o.B released No Genre 2, the sequel to his seventh mixtape. No Genre 2 features guest appearances from , , Mike Fresh, , , , T.I. and more. On October 14, 2014, B.o.B released a song titled "", featuring , as a single via digital distribution. On October 7, 2014, an up-and-coming singer named Tora Woloshin, announced she signed to No Genre. On October 24, 2014, B.o.B released a song titled "Fleek", the song was credited to B.o.B's new label imprint, No Genre. The song features No Genre's newly signed artists, Lin-Z and London Jae. On November 28, 2014, B.o.B released New Black, his eleventh solo mixtape. The project is a cohesive , compiled of politically-charged songs, including "", as the third track.
Main articles:
On February 24, 2015, B.o.B. appeared on 's "", alongside , which received moderate success. Later that year, B.o.B spoke about the possibility of a collaborative mixtape with Tech N9ne. On August 14, 2015, B.o.B released a project titled
to tide fans over before his fourth studio. It features guest appearances from singers
and . The EP, which was released without any promotion or pre-release singles, debuted at number 97 on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart. On December 4, 2015, B.o.B self-released an EP titled . On December 7, 2015, B.o.B claimed he was being "suppressed" by Atlantic Records.
On January 2, 2016, B.o.B said "I haven't forgotten about the rock album.. when the time is right." On January 18, 2016, B.o.B released his second EP in as many months. The EP, titled , follows the concept of his previous one, adopting the title of an element and the use of acronyms. On April 22, 2016, in celebration of , B.o.B released a mixtape titled , which includes the song "". On November 4, 2016, B.o.B released his first , titled , composed of songs from his last four solo mixtapes, WATER, FIRE, EARTH and .
In September 2013, B.o.B revealed he has plan to launch his own record label imprint. During an interview, he stated "I'm putting my
pants on, man. I'm finna start a label called HamSquad and I'm looking for artists to be the flagship artists for the label. So I'm really excited about that." In 2014, B.o.B started searching the internet for independent artists, he was originally believed to be scouting talent for his mixtape No Genre Pt. 2. He would start posting pictures on Instagram of a logo which contained the words "Label No Genre" getting the word out that he was starting his own label. The only member of the roster to actually land a spot on the No Genre Pt. 2 mixtape was Jake Lambo. B.o.B would keep his roster under wraps until the year 2015 when the group would release their debut as a group, the mixtape No Genre: The Label. This would finally reveal the roster of the label.
Jake Lambo
London Jae
JaqueBeatz
No Genre: The Label (2015)
Don't Call It a Christmas Album (2016)
Ether (2017)
B.o.B has described his influences as ", , , , even ".[] In a 2012 interview with , when asked "given your age and where you grew up, how have the sounds of , , T.I. and other
artists influenced you?", Simmons responded with: "Oh yeah all of them. Outkast, Goodie Mob, , , , . All of them played a huge role in creating the sound that I had. When you are in
you see everything, but I still ventured off into other areas. I was a huge
[fan]. I think that’s why I have a universal appreciation for such music." Simmons' 2015 album , was influenced by "".
In a 2009 interview, when asked about his music B.o.B said: "I try to be more personal than try to be different". In a review for his debut album The Adventures of Bobby Ray (2010),
wrote: "The versatility that B.o.B encapsulates is evident from the outset of the album." B.o.B , , plays the
and the , all throughout his debut. He's able to balance making , , ,
effortlessly, often dividing himself into two personas that ha the B.o.B
is responsible for the pop, trap and club music, while Bobby Ray is the more heartfelt
who shares his views through
and rock music. Simmons heavily explored this concept on his 2009 mixtape B.o.B vs. Bobby Ray, and later on the 2012 single "".
B.o.B is an outspoken
and is noted for his
views, which he has expressed in ,
and his music. Simmons has also been vocal on several
issues, including fighting the subjugated state of ,
and . He believes that the , the
was , , the
and celebrity
is administered by the .
In January 2016, B.o.B expressed the belief that the , citing several previously debunked arguments. Astrophysicist
responded to B.o.B on
and attempted to persuade him that the Earth is round, but the rapper refused to retract his views and accused
of avoiding questions, while releasing a
against Tyson. The track, titled "", expands on B.o.B.'s views about the shape of the Earth and includes references to , asking his audience to "Do [their] research" on
. These comments gained the attention of the , which stated the lyrics invoke the antisemitic Jewish-controlled U.S. government conspiracy theory. Tyson and his rapper nephew, Stephen, responded to B.o.B's flat Earth diss with their own diss track titled "Flat to Fact". Tyson followed this with a television appearance to address the rapper: "It's a fundamental fact of calculus and non-Euclidean geometry: Small sections of large curved surfaces will always look flat to little creatures that crawl upon it ... And by the way, this is called gravity" Tyson said, dropping his mic. B.o.B. accepted membership in The Flat Earth Society in 2016.
Main articles:
Best Male Hip-Hop Artist
Best Collaboration
"Nothin' On You" (with )
Video of the Year
Best Male Hip-Hop Artist
Best Collaboration
"Airplanes" (with Hayley Williams)
Video of the Year
Made-You-Look Award
People's Champ Award
Track of the Year
"Airplanes" (with )
Perfect Combo Award
"Nothin' On You" (with Bruno Mars)
Best Hip-Hop Video
CD of the Year
The Adventures of Bobby Ray
Sweet 16 (Best Featured Verse)
Hook Up Song
Best Summer Song
Best Single
Male Breakout Artist
Male Music Star
Cantor, Paul. Candy Shop (December/January 2011 ed.). XXL (magazine): Dennis S. Page. p. 83.
Brian Josephs (June 14, 2012). . Complex.
HipHopDX (May 16, 2009). . HipHopDX.
. MTV News.
Bain, Becky (April 20, 2010). . Idolator.
(April 9, 2010). . The Star-Ledger.
Burnett, John (May 13, 2008). . Hip-Hop DX.
Kennedy, Keith. . TJsDJs.
Cordor, Cyril. . AOL.
. discogs.
Henry Adaso. .
Adaso, Henry. , , December 30, 2008. Retrieved January 2, 2009.
October 25, 2009, at the .
May 11, 2009, at the .
February 3, 2009, at the .
from the original on April 13, .
from the original on April 25, .
. . October 21, .
. . October 20, .
. MTV. May 16, .
. 2DopeBoyz. May 16, .
. 2DopeBoyz. June 22, .
. NahRight. July 8, .
Roberts, Steven (July 17, 2009).
(mdy). MTV News 2009.
Kaufman, Gil (June 3, 2009).
(mdy). MTV News 2013.
. HipHopWired. January 13, .
. Complex. February 2, .
. 2DopeBoyz. February 1, .
. SOHH. March 2, .
. Retrieved July 19, 2010.
. Billboard.
. TV Guide. September 9, 2010.
. . March 16, 2011.
. March 22, 2011 – via YouTube.
. Mixtape released on November 28, 2011. DatPiff 2012.
HipHopDX (March 25, 2011). . HipHopDX.
HipHopDX (July 18, 2011). . HipHopDX.
. iTunes Store.
. Starpulse.
. PRWeb. July 29, 2011.
HipHopDX (September 12, 2011). . HipHopDX.
. B.o.B Official Website.
. Archived from
on February 3, 2014.. . Retrieved September 29, 2011.
. Ustream.
. . October 26, 2011.
. DatPiff.
. MTV. November 29, 2011.
. 2DopeBoyz. December 1, 2011.
. 2DopeBoyz. December 22, 2011.
. 2DopeBoyz. February 14, .
Sara D. Anderson (February 28, 2012). . PopCrush 2012.
, HipHopDX -. . HipHopDX.
. AllCityChessClub. January 9, 2013.
. Billboard.
. . Black Entertainment Television LLC. October 9, .
. November 15, .
. December 10, .
. . March 20, .
. MTV. April 22, .
. . July 18, .
. HipHopDX. May 20, .
. 2DopeBoyz. May 14, .
miranda (September 3, 2013). . XXL Mag.
HipHopDX (September 3, 2013). . HipHopDX.
Rose Lilah (September 3, 2013). . HotNewHipHop.
Staff (October 15, 2013). . 2DopeBoyz 2013.
. . October 18, .
Tardio, Andres (December 26, 2013). . HipHopDX 2013.
. Billboard. August 26, .
Jacobs, Allen (May 9, 2012). . HipHop DX 2013.
Tardio, Andres (January 2, 2014). . HipHopDX 2014.
Tardio, Andres (January 8, 2014). . HipHopDX 2014.
Tardio, Andres (January 15, 2014). . HipHopDX 2014.
victor. . The Grand Report.
Patrick Lyons (July 5, 2014). . HotNewHipHop.
HipHopDX (July 21, 2014). . HipHopDX.
. DatPiff.
. iTunes Store.
Cathalena E. Burch Arizona Daily Star. . Arizona Daily Star.
Trevor Smith (October 24, 2014). . HotNewHipHop.
. Home of Hip Hop Videos & Rap Music, News, Video, Mixtapes & more.
. MTV News.
. Rap Radar.
Trevor Smith (November 27, 2014). . HotNewHipHop.
. Strange Music, Inc. .
. iTunes Store.
. Nah Right. .
. Rap Radar.
. ILLROOTS.
HipHopDX (December 7, 2015). . HipHopDX.
. Rap Radar.
. Rap Dose.
Shake. . 2DOPEBOYZ.
. Instagram.
. Instagram.
. DatPiff.
. HotNewHipHop.
Batey, Angus (). . The Guardian.  .
. The Columbus Dispatch.
. Complex.
. MTV News.
. DJBooth.net.
. DJBooth.net.
Pop Trigger (),
Norton, Ben. . Salon.
. Upvoted.
. The Frisky. .
. Complex.
. Cheezburger.
Lauren Said-Moorhouse (January 26, 2016). .
. . January 25, .
Feinberg, Ashley. . Gawker.
Ellen Brait (January 26, 2016). .
. . January 27, .
. . January 27, .
Platon, Adelle (January 26, 2016). .
Lauren Said-Moorhouse (January 29, 2016). .
Manon, Tiannon. . Open Mic 2016.
. www.theflatearthsociety.org.
Wikimedia Commons has media related to .
: Hidden categories:}

我要回帖

更多关于 酒瓜电影 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信