英语为第二语言的学习者倾向于使用的表达:live on one's own
=feel that you can do things well and that people respect you for that
【中文含义】很自立的
【实战例句】He's determined and self-reliant.
他坚定不移,自强自立。
2、be self-sufficient[W]
=be able to provide everything that you need by yourself
【中文含义】自给自足的
【实战例句】The increased productivity from farmland made some countries self-sufficient in grain.
农业用地生产率的上升让一些国家在谷物方面可以自给自足了。(Cambridge IELTS 8 例句)
3、be a self-made man / woman [S]
=be a person who has become successful without help from other people
【中文含义】依靠自身的努力成功的人,白手起家的人
【实战例句】The young entrepreneur is a self-made man.
这位年轻的企业家是个白手起家的人。
4、show initiative [S]
英语为第二语言的学习者倾向于使用的表达:show the ability to do sth. on one's own
=show the ability to use one's own judgment to do things
【中文含义】(在工作时)显示出主动性
【实战例句】When Joseph began the job, he showed initiative.
约瑟夫在工作时展现了工作的主动性。
5、do sth. of one's own accord [S][W]
=do sth. without being asked or forced to do it
【中文含义】主动去做某事
【实战例句】James apologised of his own accord.
詹姆斯主动去道歉了。
6、be tenacious[S]
=be very determined and not willing to stop when he / she is trying to achieve something
【中文含义】坚韧不拔的
【实战例句】Niamh is a tenacious athlete.
尼亚姆是一名坚韧不拔的运动员。
7、perseverance [S][W]
=a determined attitude
【中文含义】n. 坚定的意志
【实战例句】Maria's excellent marks are a result of her perseverance.
玛利亚所取得的优秀分数是对她所付出的艰辛努力的最大回报。
8、willpower [S][W]
=the ability to control someone's own thought and behaviour in order to achieve something
【中文含义】n. 意志力
【实战例句】It takes strong willpower to overcome the temptation.
克服诱惑需要很强的意志力。
9、keep one's word [S]
英语为第二语言的学习者倾向于使用的表达:does what he / she promised to do
=keep one's promise
【中文含义】守信
【实战例句】Anita is an honourable person who always keeps her word.
阿妮塔是一个言出必行、值得尊重的人。
10、an upright citizen[W][S]
=an honest and responsible person
【中文含义】一名正直、有责任感的公民
【实战例句】Lewis behaved as any upright citizen would have under those circumstances.
刘易斯在那种环境下表现得像任何一名正直有责任感的公民一样。
11、preserve sb.'s integrity [W][S]
=keep the quality of always behaving according to the moral principles that sb. believes in
【中文含义】坚持自己的原则
【实战例句】Often they had to display great courage to preserve their integrity or to make their way to the top.
他们往往需要展现出极大地勇气来坚守自己的原则或登上所属领域的顶峰。(Cambridge IELTS 8 例句)
1、抄写:奖励50HY
2、造句:选择以上10个短语中进行造句,至少选3个,最好把这些句子写成一个段落。注意写作与口语中的不同表达。奖励150HY
本节目资料来自:
《会让你在IELTS写作与口语考试中更像一个Native Speaker的纯正英式短语&英式句型1000条》 支持正版~
图片来自:
美国国家地理
可以查看更多内容,还可以进行评论。
-----------------------仅楼主可见内容-----------------------
When facing the questioning, he showed unequaled willpower to preserve his integrity and insisted on his discovery. But if it turned out that he was wrong, he would apology of his own accord with no doubt.Strong willpower was needed not only when sticking to principles, but also when admitting one's own mistake, (太生硬了……要多读多练才行……)答题用时:[10:36]
(梦想照进现实)
(Ne Te Retourne Pas)
(备考中:高口口试,雅思,教师资格证)
I am always determined to be an upright citizen, always keeping my word, showing willpower to overcome difficulties, being responsible and showing initiative, being a self-made woman and self-reliant.
答题用时:[02:17]
be self-reliant 很自立的
be self-sufficient 自给自足的
productivity 生产率,生产力 grain 谷物
self-made man 白手起家的人
show initiative 显示出主动性
do sth. of one's own accord 主动去做某事
te8nacious 坚韧不拔的
perse8verance 坚定的意志
temptation 诱惑
8circumstance 局势
preserve his integrity 坚持自己的原则
答题用时:[16:45]
the self-made man is always self-reliant and have the willpower to do the work and with great passions.
答题用时:[25:54]
11、preserve sb.'s integrity [W][S]
He refused his boss's order only to preserve his integrity
9、keep one's word [S]
To keep her word, she has kept single these years
5、do sth. of one's own accord [S][W]
He picked up the dress of his own accord
3、be a self-made man / woman [S]
Her new boyfriend is a self-made man.
(比失败更令人恐惧的是懊悔。)
show initiativedo sth. of one's own accordbe tenaciousperseverancewillpowerkeep one's wordan upright citizenpreserve sb.'s integrity答题用时:[01:25]
(和白蛇老师一起冲击英音吧!)
I would like to say that I am a self-reliant person--not only in life but also at work.I know the time to show initiative and I'll always do my task of my own accord.When I'm trying to achieve some tasks at work,I know it takes strong willpower to overcome the temptation,I keep this in mind and will be always with a perseverance to face any difficulties probably happen.Besides,I preserve my integrity in some areas such as time and I will always keep my words.I'm trying to be an upright citizen both for the country and for my company.希望人来拍砖\(^o^)/~ 俺哪个地方写滴不地道==希望能指出来丫。。这样俺才能进步呀\(^o^)/~还有 话说以上这种措辞是不是会显得太自信了==或者说是自负了。。
(独立性和异质性是所有骄傲的源泉。)
be self-reliant 很自立的
be self-sufficient 自给自足的
be in a self-made man/woman 白手起家的人
show initiative 显示主动性
do sth of one's own accord 主动去做某事
be tenacious 坚韧不拔的
perseverance 坚定的意志
willpower意志力
keep one's word 守信
an upright citizen一名正直的有责任感的公民
preserve sb's integrity 坚持自己的原则
I have been an upright citizen for
many years. I keep ,my own words and preserve my integrity which obviously need great courage and strong willpower to resist the all kinds of tempetation. Moreover, in the future,I want to be a self-reliant person who show their initiatives when they are working.
Being a dominant clerk appreciated by your boss requires a wide range of good qualities which are not shared by others. It has been proved widely that most managers like their employees self-reliant, upright, and most important of all, to show initiative during work hour. In their mind, people who do all the work of their own accord displays bright sides such as strong willpower and perseverance. On the other hand, those who always keep their word are tend to be recognized and promoted by the chief, for they , in whatever situation, preserve their integrity and treat everyone around themselves equals.
答题用时:[10:07]
可以查看更多内容,还可以进行评论。Native Learning Center (NLC) | LinkedIn
Native Learning Center, Native Learning Center | Kerretv OnlineFirst Nations Oweesta Corporation's Training and Technical Assistance DepartmentWebsites500+connectionsJoin LinkedIn & access Native Learning's full profileJoin LinkedIn & access Native Learning's full profile. It's free!As a LinkedIn member, you'll join 300 million other professionals who are sharing connections, ideas, and opportunities.See who you know in commonGet introducedContact Native Learning directly500+connectionsNative Learning CenterCooperative Agreement Technical AssistantJanuary 2014 – Present
BackgroundThe Native Learning Center (NLC) offers FREE courses and training to Native Americans and Indigenous people with an emphasis on the educational needs of tribal members and their communities. The NLC is a program of the Seminole Tribe of Florida and was established in partnership with the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) in 2008.
The NLC’s learning opportunities and resources focus on areas that are critical to the growth and improved quality of life for Native communities. Our focus areas include: Celebrating Culture & Language, Financial Wellness, Grant Education, Housing Strategies, and Tribal Government.ExperienceCooperative Agreement Technical AssistantNative Learning CenterThe Native Learning Center (NLC), a Seminole Tribe of Florida program dedicated to the development of cultural and quality of life skills for all Native and Indigenous people, is pleased to be named the only Tribe authorized to receive a $700,000 Cooperative Agreement award from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) to provide training and technical assistance to Tribes and Tribal housing authorities.
The NLC will work directly with federally recognized Indian Tribes that receive HUD’s Indian Housing Block Grant (IHBG) to provide training and technical assistance related to their affordable housing plans. For example, funds may be used to conduct educational conferences for multiple Tribes on specific topics such as energy-efficient/sustainable construction, or to provide on-site, one-on-one consultation to Tribes to resolve challenges that prevent them from creating sustainable, affordable housing for their members.Marketing Program CoordinatorNative Learning CenterKeep in touch with the Native Learning Center by being part of our email list by contacting us at /contactus and liking us on all of our social network: Facebook /pages/Native-Learning-Center/ | Twitter @nativelearningc | Youtube /user/NativeLearningCenterCelebrating Culture & LangauageNative Learning CenterCelebrating Culture & Language focuses on honoring and supporting efforts to preserve Native American and Indigenous culture, the NLC offers coursework that promotes the celebration of culture and language by the sharing of “best practices.” Our vast network of diverse instructors allows us to create dynamic trainings that can be both broad and specific to tribal needs.Financial WellnessNative Learning CenterFinancial Wellness focuses on NLC learners receiving both relevant and practical information for today’s ever changing financial world, providing our learners with both the knowledge and tools to better plan for their financial health and wellness. Courses cover a wide range of subjects including entrepreneurship, personal money management, buying a home, improving credit scores, writing a business plan, investments, business accounting, and much more.Grants EducationNative Learning CenterGrants Education Focus Area -
The NLC’s Grants Education and support services connect individuals and communities to the world of valuable grant funding. In addition to courses, the NLC also provides direct technical assistance in the areas of research, writing, and submission of grant proposals, through our technical assistance hotline with live one-on-one support. From introductory webinars to one-on-one assistance, the NLC Grants Education program is focused on providing assistance to those working toward the growth and development of their individual communities.Housing StrategiesNative Learning CenterHousing Strategies focus area is a key part of the NLC’s mission is our housing related curriculum, developed and maintained through NAHASDA funding, the curriculum offers a variety of courses to assist individuals and Tribes with building, maintenance, and sustainable and affordable housing within tribal communities. The NLC supports eco-friendly and sustainable practices in areas such as green building, LEED certification, and solar panel technology.Tribal GovernmentNative Learning CenterTribal Government focuses on incorporating best-practices, along with the experience of tribal leaders and communities, the NLC offers courses that share insight with other community minded individuals. The Tribal Government curriculum includes topics such as: starting youth programs, current legal trends in Indian Country, broadening Tribal Government issues, and much more.Webinar SeriesNative Learning Center | Kerretv OnlineKerretv Online is expanding its Tuition FREE webinar selection by adding webinar series. Make sure to register now for Tuition FREE TrainingHonors & AwardsCooperative Agreement Technical Assistant GrantU.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)The Native Learning Center (NLC), a Seminole Tribe of Florida program dedicated to the development of cultural and quality of life skills for all Native and Indigenous people, is pleased to be named the only Tribe authorized to receive a $700,000 Cooperative Agreement award from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) to provide training and technical assistance to Tribes and Tribal housing authorities.
The NLC will work directly with federally recognized Indian Tribes that receive HUD’s Indian Housing Block Grant (IHBG) to provide training and technical assistance related to their affordable housing plans. For example, funds may be used to conduct educational conferences for multiple Tribes on specific topics such as energy-efficient/sustainable construction, or to provide on-site, one-on-one consultation to Tribes to resolve challenges that prevent them from creating sustainable, affordable housing for their members.
“We are very grateful for this funding from HUD and the positive impact it will have on Tribes that receive HUD’s IHBG funding. We believe that providing training and technical assistance for Tribes will yield results that will help strengthen our communities in Indian Country.” – Georgette Palmer Smith, (Kiowa Tribe of Oklahoma/Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma) Executive Director of the Native Learning Center.
The NLC is one of five organizations awarded training and technical assistance funding that total $4.5 million dollars. The four other recipients are: Association of Alaskan Housing Authorities, Rural Community Assistance Corporations, First Nations Development Institute, and FirstPic, Inc.
HUD will administer and coordinate the delivery of training and technical assistance servic however, the details on how Tribes can access the services have not yet been disclosed.
ProjectsHUD's Eastern Woodlands Office of Native American Programs in collaboration with the Seminole Tribe of Florida Native Learning Center invites you to attend the Procurement Fundamentals training instructed by Vince Franco, Compliance & Resource Development Director of the Native Learning Center in Atlanta, Georgia on September 8-9, 2014.
Procurement is the acquisition of goods, services, or works from an outside external source. It is imperative that organizations prepare internally for Procurement. A standard procurement process ensures that all goods and services are appropriate and that they are procured at the best possible cost and its relation to quality, quantity, time, and location. Corporations and public bodies often define processes intended to promote fair and open competition for their business while minimizing exposure to fraud and collusion.
Topics include:
• NAHASDA — Objectives I-V and Titles V-II;
• The Indian Housing Block Grant — 24 CFR Parts 1000 and 85;
• Internal C
• OMB Circular Cost P
• IHP/APR;
• Procurement — 24 CFR Parts B to H;Team members:, HUD's Southern Plains Office of Native American Programs in collaboration with the Seminole Tribe of Florida Native Learning Center invites you to attend the Basic Accounting Principles training instructed by Christine Dennis, Regier Carr & Monroe LLP in Oklahoma City, OK on August 26 - 27, 2014 from 9:00am - 5:00pm. Training will be located in the Oklahoma I&II Room.
Basic Accounting Principles is a training session designed to help professionals working within Tribal Housing Departments and Tribally Designated Housing Entities (TDHE) produce accurate financial records, promote staff accountability, and effectively manage the sustainability of Tribal resources.
No previous knowledge of accounting is required and session concepts strengthen the practical application of the following:
• Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP);
• Understanding and Auditing Financial S
• Working with your Internal/External Accountants.Team members:, Christine DennisHUD's Southern Plains Office of Native American Programs in collaboration with the Seminole Tribe of Florida Native Learning Center invites you to attend the Grant Writing Essentials training instructed by Vince Franco, Compliance & Resource Development Director, of the Native Learning Center in Oklahoma City on August 13, 2014.
There are many federal and foundation grant opportunities available. This course will give you guidance in making your proposal standout as well as several keys to writing a successful grant.
After this course, you will be able to:
• Effectively communicate problems and
• Define measurable and realis
• Establish your organization’s cred
• Avoid common pitfalls.
Team members:, HUD's Southern Plains Office of Native American Programs in collaboration with the Seminole Tribe of Florida Native Learning Center invites you to attend the How to Write Policies and Procedures training instructed by Vince Franco, Compliance & Resource Development Director of the Native Learning Center, in Oklahoma City on July 15, 2014.
Internal controls in the form of Policies and Procedures should reflect an organization’s vision, mission, and priorities, as well as its boundaries and limitations.
This session provides an overview of how to develop the most effective way to:
• Create pol
• Write clear, concise and accurate policies that
• Design easy man
• Discuss policy and procedure planning and implementation challenges.Team members:, HUD's Eastern Woodlands Office of Native American Programs in collaboration with the Seminole Tribe of Florida Native Learning Center invites you to attend the Useful Life and Binding Commitments Training in Atlanta, Georgia on July 10, 2014.
The Useful Life period is the time period during which an assisted property must remain affordable. This training will explore the purpose of the regulation, review reporting requirements, and detail the types of properties and assistance that must comply with the Useful Life provisions. Lastly, we will review Binding Commitments and the Recipient Guidance attachments provided by the Office of Native American Programs.
Topics include:
• Affordability P
• Determination of Affordability P
• Types of Properties and Assistance C
• Record of Use R
• Acceptable Binding C
• Types of Binding Commitments.Team members:, HUD's Eastern Woodlands Office of Native American Programs in collaboration with the Seminole Tribe of Florida Native Learning Center invites you to attend the Board of Directors Training: Accountability and Building Capacity in Atlanta, Georgia on July 8-9, 2014.
A corporation is required to have a governing Board of Directors along with regulations that require accountability t therefore, understanding the roles and responsibilities of the Board of Directors is imperative to the success of your organization. This two-day session will give attendees an overview of what is entrusted and expected of the Board of Directors and discuss the development of capacity building, SWOT Analysis, Logic Models and much more.
Topics include:
• Responsibilities of the Board of D
• Basic O
• Qualities of Effective M
• Structure and O
• Effective M
• Building and Maintaining the I
• Capacity Building.Team members:, Our very own Vince Franco, Compliance & Resource Development Director for the NLC, is out in Indian Country conducting technical assistance for the MACT Health Board, Inc. The objectives of the technical assistance are: effectively communicate the roles and responsibilities required of a Board of D explore the opportunities of grant develop and provide insight on the implementation of a SWOT analysis.Team members:, First Nations Oweesta Corporation is pleased to be collaborating with the Native Learning Center and KeyBank to host the next Building Native Communities: Financial Skills for Families, fourth edition, Certified Instructor Training, hosted January 28 - 30, 2014 at the Native Learning Center, Hollywood, FL. This three-day training will offer, state-of-the-art instructor training and certification program to help Native CDFIs, Tribes and other Native organizations establish and sustain financial education programs in their communities.
Course Objectives:
• Effective training tech
• An in depth look at the Building Native Communities: Financial Skills for F
• Organizations will gain access to a new innovative evaluation approach that will assist in the gath
• In addition to certification and evaluations, participants may be eligible for follow up technical assistance from Oweesta to create and sustain their financial education programs in local communities.
Upon completion of the training, participants will be prepared to successfully pass the Building Native Communities certification exam becoming certified financial education trainers. Participants must attend and complete all days of training, participate in an oral presentation, and pass the exam to be certified as an instructor.
Registration
This training is limited on the number of participants who will be accepted. Every organization must complete an application, which is scored by a review committee. The application may be found at:
/s/January2014application
Applications will be accepted until Friday January 3, 2014.
• Please contact Krystal Langholz at Krystal@oweesta.org or 907-350-0137 (cell) for more information.
• Participants will be notified of acceptance on Tuesday, January 7, 2013.Team members:, , , , , Krystal LangholzTraining and Technical Assistance (T&TA) Program Grant ApprovalThe Office of Native American Programs (ONAP) has awarded the The Seminole Tribe of Florida Native Learning Center T&TA Program Grant Funding:
A Grant Agreement in the amount of $700,000 has been authorized for the T&TA program over a two-year period.
Vince Franco of the Native Learning Center has been promoted to the Compliance & Resource Development for the Native Learning Center. Team members:, , , Technical Assistance - Saint Regis Mohawk TribeVince Franco Grants Compliance Manager of the Native Learning Center will be providing Technical Assistance for the Saint Regis Mohawk Tribe by effectively communicating how to navigate through major
describe how to evaluate and assess ideas, goals, define measurable outcomes and the
organize, write, and pack review fund-r explore the development of non-traditi and more.
Topics Covered during Technical Assistance:
*Grant seeking process
*Grant development, Writing, and Submittal Process
*Grant M and
*Other types of Funding, Philanthropy, and Fund-raising. Team members:, , , , Anthony TillmanKerretv Online is expanding its Tuition FREE webinar selection by adding a 2-Day webinar series:
Financial and Compliance
Audit Preparation
November 4 - 5, 2013
2:00pm - 4:00pm EST
Instructed by: Christine Dennis, Dennis & Company, PC
This session is designed to provide guidance on how to prepare for a single audit or program audit. Basic preparation of financial information and discussion of compliance requirements for NAHASDA are covered, as well as how to review your supporting financial and compliance documentation.
Who Should Attend
Tribal Leaders, Administrators, Finance Department Professionals, Development Professionals, and the Directors of many other operating departments of Tribal Government
Team members:, Christine DennisInstructed by Wanda Jean Lord, Lord & Associates
Overall Course Description
Participants will receive instruction and hands on examples of how to use the Catalog of Domestic A and understand the inter-relationships of the Act(s) governing all federal grants, and cooperative agreements including those governing spec and the requirements of the Code of Federal Regulations in order to increase your ability to identify and leverage new or expanded formula funding sources for your Tribal Communities. Tribal Leaders, Administrators, Finance Department Professionals, Development Professionals, Housing Commissioners, Housing Directors, and the Directors of many other operating departments of tribal government from Tribal Health, to Natural Resources, Elder Services, Youth Programming, Education and others can all benefit from this 4 day course that includes:
Day 1, Monday, July 29 2013, Noon &#x p.m. EST
The Act(s) That Govern All Federal Grants, Contracts, and Cooperative Agreements
Day 2, Tuesday, July 30, 2013, Noon – 2 p.m. EST
Federal Funding & the Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA)
Day 3, Wednesday, Jul 31, 2013, Noon &#xpm EST
Leveraging Federal Financing with the Code of Federal Regulations
Hands On Example: USDA’s Rural Development Community Facilities Loans
Day 4, Thursday, Aug 1, 2013, Noon &#x p.m. EST
Leveraging Formula Grant Funding with the Code of Federal Regulations
Hands On Example: DHHS’ Child Care Development Funding
Team members:, Courses Native Learning CenterStarting a Small Business ()Small Business Finance Opportunities ()Retirement Basics and Wealth Building () Native Learning CenterSection 538: Guaranteed Rural Rental Housing Program ()Multi-Family Housing Preservation and Revitalization Program ()Section 533: Housing Preservation Grant ()Section 502: Guaranteed Rural Housing Loans ()Your Home – Protecting Your Investment () Native Learning CenterCultural Preservation () Native Learning CenterEntering Into Contracts Using NAHASDA Guidelines ()Tribal Internship Program ()Introduction to Policies and Procedures ()Roles and Responsibilities of Board of Directors ()Writing Resumes and Cover Letters ()Business Writing () Native Learning CenterFundraising, How To Create Successful Events ()Introduction To The Grant Process ()Developing Winning Proposals ()Introduction to Grant Management ()Components of a Grant Proposal ()SkillsTechnical AssistanceGrants EducationSupportive HousingFinancial WellnessTribal GovernmentCulture and languageWebinarsTrainingSustainable HousingGrantsGrant WritingProgram DevelopmentFinanceEconomic DevelopmentPublic SpeakingResearchNon-profitsPolicyCommunity DevelopmentCommunity OutreachNonprofitsEntrepreneurshipProposal WritingProject PlanningEditingTeachingFundraisingPublic RelationsProgram ManagementStaff DevelopmentSocial NetworkingLeadershipTeam BuildingProject ManagementHigher EducationOrganizational...Strategic PlanningLeadership DevelopmentEvent PlanningAnalysisSustainabilityGovernmentCurriculum DesignMarketingBusiness PlanningWorkshop FacilitationData AnalysisManagementEvent ManagementSocial MediaEducationFirst Nations Oweesta Corporation's Training and Technical Assistance DepartmentBuilding Native Communities: Financial Skills for Families, 4th edition, Certified Instructor, This training will offer a three-day, state-of-the-art instructor training and certification program to help Native CDFIs, Tribes and other Native organizations establish and sustain financial education programs within their communities. It gives an in-depth look at the Building Native Communities: Financial Skills for Families curriculum as well as gain access to a new, innovative evaluation approach that will assist in the gathering of impact data. Participants may be eligible for follow up technical assistance from Oweesta to create and sustain their financial education programs in their local communities. Upon completion of the training, participants will be prepared to successfully pass the Building Native Communities certification exam, becoming certified financial education trainers.First Nations Development InstituteBuilding Native Communities Financial Education, , GeneralThe Native Learning Center has received certification training on the Building Native Communities: Financial Skills for Families curriculum. The knowledge, skills, and resources to effectively teach financial literacy in Native communities.OrganizationsAdditional Organizations
View Native Learning's full profile to...See who you know in commonGet introducedContact Native Learning directlyNot the Native Learning Center (NLC) you're looking for?
People Also ViewedExecutive Director at Seminole Tribe of Florida, Native Learning CenterMaster Trainer/Facilitator, Family Wellness Consultant at Native Wellness InstituteCompliance and Resource Development Director - Seminole Tribe of FloridaDeputy Executive Director at Seminole Tribe of FloridaCounselor to the Assistant Secretary-Indian AffairsExecutive Director: Native American Contractors Association: Tribal Member of the Forest County Potawatomi CommunityTribal Professional Development Program Manager at Seminole Tribe of FloridaSD State Representative-elect District 26AIndependent Health, Wellness and Fitness ProfessionalNATIVE BUSINESS ENTERPRISES affiliated with the Ione Band Development Corporation wholly owned by the Ione Band of Miwok
LinkedIn member directory:}

我要回帖

更多关于 native speaker 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信