请问TRI测试程式中的BOM-V、血糖标准值值各是指什么?

Novel lipid-mimetic prodrugs delivering active compounds to adipose tissue. - Abstract - Europe PMC
Europe PMC requires Javascript to function effectively.
Either your web browser doesn't support Javascript or it is currently turned off. In the latter case, please
turn on Javascript support in your web browser and reload this page.
http://orcid.org
Search worldwide, life-sciences literature
Andrea Mattarei
University of Padova, Department of Chemical Sciences, Via F. Marzolo 1, 35131 Padova, Italy. Electronic address: andrea.mattarei@unipd.it.
Andrea Rossa
University of Padova, Department of Chemical Sciences, Via F. Marzolo 1, 35131 Padova, I CNR Neuroscience Institute, Viale G. Colombo 3, 35121 Padova, I University of Padova, Department of Biomedical Sciences, Viale G. Colombo 3, 35121 Padova, Italy.
Veronica Bombardelli
University of Padova, Department of Chemical Sciences, Via F. Marzolo 1, 35131 Padova, I CNR Neuroscience Institute, Viale G. Colombo 3, 35121 Padova, I University of Padova, Department of Biomedical Sciences, Viale G. Colombo 3, 35121 Padova, Italy.
Michele Azzolini
CNR Neuroscience Institute, Viale G. Colombo 3, 35121 Padova, I University of Padova, Department of Biomedical Sciences, Viale G. Colombo 3, 35121 Padova, Italy.
Martina La Spina
University of Padova, Department of Biomedical Sciences, Viale G. Colombo 3, 35121 Padova, Italy.
Cristina Paradisi
University of Padova, Department of Chemical Sciences, Via F. Marzolo 1, 35131 Padova, Italy.
Mario Zoratti
CNR Neuroscience Institute, Viale G. Colombo 3, 35121 Padova, I University of Padova, Department of Biomedical Sciences, Viale G. Colombo 3, 35121 Padova, Italy.
Lucia Biasutto
CNR Neuroscience Institute, Viale G. Colombo 3, 35121 Padova, I University of Padova, Department of Biomedical Sciences, Viale G. Colombo 3, 35121 Padova, Italy. Electronic address: lucia.biasutto@cnr.it.
University of Padova, Department of Chemical Sciences, Via F. Marzolo 1, 35131 Padova, Italy. Electronic address: andrea.mattarei@unipd.it.
University of Padova, Department of Biomedical Sciences, Viale G. Colombo 3, 35121 Padova, Italy.
University of Padova, Department of Chemical Sciences, Via F. Marzolo 1, 35131 Padova, Italy.
CNR Neuroscience Institute, Viale G. Colombo 3, 35121 Padova, I University of Padova, Department of Biomedical Sciences, Viale G. Colombo 3, 35121 Padova, Italy. Electronic address: lucia.biasutto@cnr.it.
Close affiliations
[13 Apr -88]
Obesity and associated pathologies are a dramatically growing problem. New therapies to prevent and/or cure them are strongly needed. Adipose tissue is a logical target for pharmacological intervention, since it is now recognized to exert an important endocrine function, secreting a variety of adipokines affecting, for example, adiposity and insulin resistance. This proof of principle work focuses on the development of novel lipid-mimetic prodrugs reaching fat deposits by the same lymphatic absorption route followed by dietary triglycerides. Pterostilbene, a natural phenolic compound with potential anti-obesity effects, was used as model &cargo&, attached via a carbamate group to an &-aminodecanoate chain linked to either position 1 or position 2 of the glycerol moiety of synthetic triglycerides. The prodrugs underwent position-selective hydrolysis when challenged with pancreatic lipases in&vitro. Pterostilbene-containing triglycerides as well as pterostilbene and its metabolites were present in the adipose tissue of mice fed an obesogenic diet containing one or the other of the derivatives. For the first time this approach is used to deliver an obesity antagonist to the adipose tissue. The results demonstrate the feasibility of delivering active compounds to adipose tissue by reversibly incorporating them into triglyceride-mimetic structures. Upon release in the target site these compounds are expected to exert their pharmacological activity precisely where needed.
)- subscription required
Show all items
Show all items
Show all items
Show all items
Show all items
Show all items
Show all items
Show all items
Show all items
Show all items
Show all items
Show all items
Show all items
Show all items
Show all items
Show all items
Show all items
CitePeer Related ArticlesVa? brskalnik ne omogo?a JavaScript!JavaScript je nujen za pravilno delovanje teh spletnih strani.
Omogo?ite JavaScript ali pa uporabite sodobnej?i brskalnik.
MODEL UPRAVNIH VREDNOT (Avtor),
PDF - Predstavitvena datoteka,
(1,20 MB)Izvle?ekVrednote so smernice delovanja posameznikov, organizacij in dru?be. Poznamo ve? klasifikacij vrednot. Najve?ja skupina vrednot so splo?ne oz. dru?bene vrednote. Vrednote se oblikujejo skozi zgodovino in kulturo. Vsak posameznik tvori svoj vrednotni sistem. V organizaciji pa ve? posameznikov tvori organizacijski vrednotni sistem, ki identificira smernice delovanje organizacij. Vrednote se med organizacijami razlikujejo glede na namen delovanja, zato so vrednote javnega sektorja precej druga?ne od vrednot zasebnega sektorja. Upravne enote, katerim je model upravnih vrednot, kot cilj raziskave, namenjen, izvajajo upravne storitve, ki pomembno vplivajo na pravice in obveznosti dr?avljanov, zato je izoblikovan vrednotni sistem za njih ?e posebej pomemben. Raziskava bo temeljila na prou?itvi doma?e in tuje literature, pregledu opredeljenih upravnih vrednot na spletnih straneh upravnih enot in na podlagi vpra?alnika o vrednotah razposlanim na vse upravne enote v Republiki Sloveniji. Na podlagi tega bom opredelila model upravnih vrednot, ki bo namenjen vsem upravnim enotam v Republiki Sloveniji v namen temeljnih smernic za pozitivno eti?no delovanje javnih uslu?bencev.Jezik:Slovenski jezikKlju?ne besede:, , , , Vrsta gradiva:Magistrsko delo/naloga (mb22)Organizacija:FU - Fakulteta za upravo Leto izida:2017?tevilo ogledov:85?tevilo prenosov:21Metapodatki:&&&&Skupna ocena:(0&glasov)Va?a ocena:Ocenjevanje je dovoljeno samo
uporabnikom.
Citiraj gradivo
Navadno besedilo
EndNote XML
EndNote/Refer
Objavi na:
Sekundarni jezikJezik:Angle?ki jezikNaslov:MODEL OF ADMINISTRATIVE VALUESIzvle?ek:Values are the directions by which individuals, organisations and enterprises are functioning. There are multiple classifications of values.
Generic or social values are considered as the largest group of values.
Values were, however, modified throughout history and different cultural aspects. Each individual creates their own value system. Within an organisation, multiple individuals create their own organisational value systems, which identify the course of action the organisation will be likely to take. Between organisations, the value systems are divided by the purpose of their functioning, which is why the values of the public sector are quite different than the values of the private sector. Administrative units, to which I applied the model of administrative value systems as the main purpose of my research, are practicing administrative services which significantly affect the rights and obligations of all inhabitants, which is why such a value system is of utmost importance to them.
This research is based on a thorough study of local and foreign literature, the overview of specific administrative values on the websites which specify these values and the questionnaires about these values which were sent out to all the Slovenian administrative units. Based on the results of my research, I shall determine the model of administrative values which will be used for all the administrative units in Slovenia to set the basic directions for the positive and ethical functioning of the employees in the public sector.Klju?ne besede:, , , , Podobna delaPodobna dela v RUL:Podobna dela v drugih slovenskih zbirkah:KomentarjiDodaj komentarZa komentiranje se morate .Komentarji (0)
0 - 0 / 0&
Ni komentarjev!/ INIST-CNRS
2, All&e du Parc de Brabois
CS 10310F-54519 Vandoeuvre-l&s-NancyCedex
Phone: +33 (0)3 83 50 46 64
Fax: +33 (0)3 83 50 46 66Faire une nouvelle rechercheMake a new searchTitre du document / Document titleEffect of casitose (P & PH) supplementation on the haemolymph protein profile and the reproductive characters of silkworm Bombyx mori L.Auteur(s) / Author(s) (1) ;
Affiliation(s) du ou des auteurs / Author(s) Affiliation(s)(1) Department of Zoology, A.V.V.M. Sri Pushpam College (Autonomous), Poondi, Tamil Nadu 613 503, INDE(2) Department of Biotechnology, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu 620 024, INDERésumé / AbstractThe present study reports on the effect of P-casitose and PH-casitose supplementation on the haemolymph protein profile and reproductive potentialities of silkworm Bombyx mori. From the bioassay analysis three different ideal concentrations of P-casitose (2.75, 3.00 and 3.25%) and PH-casitose (1.50, 1.75 and 2. 00%) were selected for the protein profile study. The V instar larvae were fed with the mulberry leaves immersed in different selected concentrations of P-casitose and PH-casitose separately. The reproductive characters such as ovariole length, fecundity, egg hatchability and the haemolymph protein intensity were found to be maximum at 3.00 per cent P-casitose and 1.75 per cent PH-casitose supplemented groups than the control and other concentrations of P-casitose and PH-casitose. From the above result it is confirmed that hydrolyzed P-casitose and PH-casitose is an ideal nutrient that will probably benefit the silk industry.Revue / Journal Title
CODEN SERIDY
Source / Source2002, vol. 42, no3, pp. 377-393 [17 page(s) (article)] (2 p.1/4)Langue / LanguageAnglaisEditeur / PublisherCommission séricicole internationale, La Mulatière, FRANCE
(Revue)Mots-clés anglais / English Keywords ;
Mots-clés fran?ais / French Keywords ;
Mots-clés espagnols / Spanish Keywords ;
Mots-clés d'auteur / Author Keywords ;
Localisation / LocationINIST-CNRS, Cote INIST : 0
N? notice refdoc (ud4) : Faire une nouvelle rechercheMake a new search}

我要回帖

更多关于 血糖标准值 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信