帮我写一篇英语小作文,以my dream job作文d 为题,还要把英语作文翻译成中文

帮我写一篇英语小作文,以My dream jod 为题,还要把英语作文翻译成中文
dream jod ?? 应该是 dream job 吧
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码英语作文my dream jod 记者 要翻译
爱刷粉会0175
When I grow up,I'mgoing to do what I want to do.I'm going to move somewhere interesting.Paris sounds like a city that I could enjoy.There are lots of art exhibitions there.I want to be an artist.So how am I going to do it?First,I'm going to find a part-time job for a year or two and save some money.Then I'm going to be a student at an art school in Paris.And I'm going to study French at the same time.Next I'm going to hold art exhibitions because I want to be rich and buy a big house for my parents.I also want to travel all over the world.One day,I'm going to retire somewhere quiet and beautiful当我长大了,我要去做我想做的事情.我打算搬到某个有趣的地方居住.巴黎听起来像是个我会喜欢的城市.那里有大量的艺术展览.我想成为一名画家.所以我应该怎么做呢?首先,我打算找一份兼职的工作做一年或两年,并且存一些钱.然后我将成为一名巴黎的艺术学院学生.我还打算同时学习法语.接下来我打算举办艺术展览,因为我想要有钱买一幢大房子给我的父母.我也想周游世界.某一天,我要在一个美丽、安静的地方退休.
我要的是写记者的 这好像是英语书上的吧
知道了,我以为你说的是记着,
Everyone has their own dream, the dream of every individual are great, happy, far away. Dreams of making each individual to strive for their goals, to strive, to struggle, to open up. My dream is a long Great later, a newspaperman. Was a child, I sawun a newspaperman, I feela special air, on television saw the police risk their lives to rescue and save people when I told them more of a cult. They disregard their own safety, to maintain the social peace. When someone asked if I want to do when you grow up, I am proud to say: "W a newspaperman." But I understand that a newspaperman officer is not an easy thing to do, the light still does not work like the. The key is to learn cultural knowledge, and actively exercise good health, so be possible to achieve my dream. I put my dream in mind and study hard. Strive tomake my dreams come true as soon as possible.
每一个人都有自己的梦想,每一个人的梦想都是伟大的,幸福的,遥远的.梦想使每一个人为自己的目标去努力,去奋斗,去拼搏,去开拓.
我的梦想是长大后当一名新闻工作者。
小时候,我看见穿制服的警察,觉得特别的神气,在电视里看到新闻工作者冒着生命危险去抢险救人时,我对他们更有了一种崇拜。他们不顾自己的安危,维护着社会的安宁。
当有人问我长大后想干什么时,我会很自豪地说:“当新闻工作者。”但我明白当一名新闻工作者并不是一件容易的事,光想还不行的。关键是要学好文化知识,积极锻炼好身体,这样才有可能实现我的梦想。 我把我的梦想记在心中,努力学习。争取让我的梦想早日成真。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
我想说。。你的job都写错了。哎。。。没救了少年
扫描下载二维码以“我想成为一名老师”问题写一篇英语作文,小学水平的,请以我将来将成为一名记者为题,写一篇英语作文 带翻译
来源:网络
关键字: 一篇英语作文
更新时间:
延伸:本文除了聚合《以“我想成为一名老师”问题写一篇英语作文,小学水平的》,免费提供的有关一篇英语作文和请以我将来将成为一名记者为题,写一篇英语作文 带翻译的内容之一,已有不少的网友认为此答案对自己有帮助!获取更多与《》相关的知识。
网友0的回答
老师布置的,不写不行~但要求要写3页纸,我我是一名学生.我在青州市霞庄小学上学.我读五年级..网友1的回答
我想成为一名老师范文IWanttoBeATeacherIwanttobeateacherinthef网友2的回答
I want to be a teacher in the future, because I think teacher is a good job. My teachers are very good. Some of them are gentle, but some of them are not. But I think they all care for students very much. I want to be a good teacher like them. I think I will be strict to my students in the class. But after class, I want to be their friend and help them in study and life. Besides, it can help me to keep a young heart to stay with young students. I must work hard for my dream. 全文你参考这个“英语作文网”吧 /xx/50218.html
起航工作室最满意的回答
猜你感兴趣
回答问题赢iPhone 6}

我要回帖

更多关于 my dream job作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信