F5*9男生圆头发型白发紫LED,VF:3.2-3.4V IV:150-200 WL:365 LED灯串这块。 谁能告诉我这是什么意思?

F5*9圆头白发紫LED,VF:3.2-3.4V IV:150-200 WL:365 LED灯串这块。 谁能告诉我这是什么意思?_百度知道
F5*9圆头白发紫LED,VF:3.2-3.4V IV:150-200 WL:365 LED灯串这块。 谁能告诉我这是什么意思?
我有更好的答案
LED正向工作电压VF为3.2订姬斥肯俪厩筹询船墨-3.4VLED正向工作电流IF为150--200mALED颜色波长为365nm
哈哈,这么厉害呀 ,谢谢啦。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁All papers
Help pages
Full-text links:
Current browse context:
astro-ph.IM
&| &| Change to browse by:
References & Citations
Bookmark ()
GALFIT-CORSAIR: implementing the core-Sersic model into GALFIT
Abstract: We introduce GALFIT-CORSAIR: a publicly available, fully retro-compatible
modification of the 2D fitting software GALFIT (v.3) which adds an
implementation of the core-Sersic model.
We demonstrate the software by fitting the images of NGC 5557 and NGC 5813,
which have been previously identified as core-Sersic galaxies by their 1D
radial light profiles. These two examples are representative of different dust
obscuration conditions, and of bulge/disk decomposition. To perform the
analysis, we obtained deep Hubble Legacy Archive (HLA) mosaics in the F555W
filter (~V-band). We successfully reproduce the results of the previous 1D
analysis, modulo the intrinsic differences between the 1D and the 2D fitting
procedures.
The code and the analysis procedure described here have been developed for
the first coherent 2D analysis of a sample of core-Sersic galaxies, which will
be presented in a forth-coming paper. As the 2D analysis provides better
constraining on multi-component fitting, and is fully seeing-corrected, it will
yield complementary constraints on the missing mass in depleted galaxy cores.
Instrumentation and Methods for Astrophysics (astro-ph.IM); Astrophysics of Galaxies (astro-ph.GA)
[astro-ph.IM]
[astro-ph.IM] for this version)
Submission history
[v1] Thu, 28 Aug :13 GMTA study of some factors that influence the iodination of ox insulin.
- PubMed - NCBI
The NCBI web site requires JavaScript to function.
FormatSummarySummary (text)AbstractAbstract (text)MEDLINEXMLPMID ListChoose DestinationFileClipboardCollectionsE-mailOrderMy BibliographyCitation managerFormatSummary (text)Abstract (text)MEDLINEXMLPMID ListCSVCreate File1 selected item: 6033753FormatSummarySummary (text)AbstractAbstract (text)MEDLINEXMLPMID ListMeSH and Other DataE-mailSubjectAdditional textE-mailAdd to ClipboardAdd to CollectionsOrder articlesAdd to My BibliographyGenerate a file for use with external citation management software.Create File
):120-8.A study of some factors that influence the iodination of ox insulin., , .Abstract1. The influence of carrier iodide, iodine monochloride and pH on the labelling of ox insulin with (131)I by the iodine monochloride method have been studied. 2. The quantitative effect of the iodide in the radioactive iodine preparation was that predicted from a calculation of its specific activity. No other interfering factors were detected in the [(131)I]iodide solutions used. 3. Increasing the molar ratio of iodine monochloride to insulin resulted in an increase followed progressively by a decrease in the proportion of (131)I bound, while the total iodine bound increased to an amount characteristic of pH and thereafter remained constant. 4. The influence of pH on the iodination of insulin with iodine monochloride was complex and the pH curve showed two maxima, at pH2.8 and 6.4. At pH2.8 it was not possible to exceed 8 atoms of iodine bound per molecule by increasing the molar ratio of iodine monochloride. Similarly, at pH6.4 the substitution value of 11.5 atoms of iodine per molecule could not be exceeded. 5. Iodinated insulins containing an average of 1.96, 2.74, 6.0 and 7.0 atoms of iodine per molecule fully retained the ability to bind guinea-pig anti-(ox insulin) serum, and the ability to compete with unlabelled insulin for antibody sites only became significantly changed in the most highly substituted preparations and in the presence of large concentrations of unlabelled insulin. 6. The method for the iodination of insulin with 98% incorporation of (131)I by using chloramine-t is described. 7. (131)I-iodinated insulin prepared with graded quantities of chloramine-t in excess of that required for efficient labelling was less efficiently bound by guinea-pig anti-(ox insulin) serum than insulin labelled by the iodine monochloride method.PMID: 6033753
[PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE] PMCID: PMC1270376 MeSH TermsSubstancesFull Text SourcesMedicalMiscellaneous
Supplemental Content
External link. Please review our .}

我要回帖

更多关于 男生圆头发型 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信