the police had to set him free in the ____ of evidence01 that he committed the crime

高二英语Robots单元测试及答案
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
高二英语Robots单元测试及答案
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
高二英语Robots单元测试及答案
文章来源 莲山课件 w w w.5 Y Kj.Co M 单元测试(二)   
第一卷(共85分)第一部分 英语知识运用(共两节,满分45分)第一节 单项(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。1.It is________to believe that the number 13 brings bad luck.A.ridiculous&&&&& B.absurd&&&&&& C.foolish&&&&&&& D.impossible答案 B解析 absurd指在常理和理性上不合情理或违犯真实情况,使人感到荒唐可笑。2.We have time and again________that we will never be the first to use nuclear power.A.announced&&&& B.said&&&&&&&&& C.exclaimed&&&& D.declared答案 D解析 declare表示怀有信心地、正式地公开讲明某件事,其目的不在于众所周知,而在于使人明白、了解。3.When the earthquake happened in Sichuan,people all over the world are________with the victims there.A.sympathy&&&& B.sympathetic&&&& C.synthetic&&&& D.sympathize答案 B解析 be sympathetic with sb.同情某人。4.After about one hour of the play between China and Korea,the score was 3-2,in China’s________.A.place&&&&&&&& B.side&&&&&&&&&&& C.honour&&&&&& D.favour答案 D解析 in one’s favour对某人有利。5.She is now training hard for the next Olympics in London,desiring that she________win another gold medal for her nation before she leaves the sports field forever.A.will& B.must& C.should& D.would答案 C解析 本题考查动词desire的用法。当desire后接宾语从句时,从句谓语动词用“should+动词原形”的形式,其中should可以省略。6.Having worked for a whole week,I decided to________the rest of my assignment and go to the seaside for relaxation.A.set out&&&&&&&&& B.set off&&&&& C.set up&&&&&& D.set aside答案 D解析 本题考查动词短语辨析。根据题干提供的语境,可知“剩下的任务”只能暂时“放到一边”了,而set aside正有此意义,故为正确答案。7.As the night is falling,a long queue stood at the bus stop,nervously expecting________.A.to pick up&&&&&& B.picking up&& C.to be picked up& D.being picked up答案 C解析 本题考查动词不定式的被动式。expect常跟动词不定式作宾语,故排除B、D两项;又由于pick up与其逻辑主语a long queue为动宾关系,所以要用被动形式。8.While visiting the robot exhibition,the professor kept nodding his head to express his________with his students’ work.A.description&&&& B.congratulation&&&& C.ambition&&&& D.satisfaction答案 D解析 本题考查名词词义辨析。根据题干中非空白部分的意义,可知教授对自己学生的工作很“满意”,所以选D项。9.The main character of the story,________,the writer of the book offered us a lot of practical advice on how to live in a foreign country.A.rather than&&&&& B.other than&&&&& C.or else&&&&&&& D.or rather答案 D解析 rather than意为“而不是”;other than意为“不同于”;or else意为“否则”;or rather意为“更确切地说”。根据句意,可知D项为正确答案。10.I hate going out alone,so I often ask my roommate to________me.A.defend&&&&&&&&& B.protect&&&&&&&& C.accompany&&&& D.guard答案 C解析 本题考查动词词义辨析。根据题干前半句的意义可知,“我经常叫我的室友陪着我”,故accompany“陪伴”为正确答案。11.He________by his colleagues for he had been assigned to a new promising post just before a couple of days he came to the company.A.was respected&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.was enviedC.praised&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.hated答案 B解析 本题考查动词词义辨析。respect意为“尊敬”;envy意为“羡慕”;praise意为“赞扬”;hate意为“憎恶”。根据句意可知B项正确。12.I hurried to the ticket hall,only________that all tickets had been sold out already.A.to inform&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.to be informedC.informing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.informed答案 B解析 本题考查动词不定式的被动结构作状语的用法。only后可跟动词不定式,表示出乎预料的结果,又由于inform与其逻辑主语为动宾关系,故应用不定式的被动式。13.Only when I left my parents for Italy ________ how much I loved them.A.I realized&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.I had realizedC.had I realized&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.did I realize答案 D解析 考查部分倒装。“only+状语”位于句首时主句谓语动词用部分倒装。14.We were all________by the news that a terrible earthquake happened in Sichuan.A.alarming&&&&& B.alarmed&&&&&&&& C.terrified&&&& D.tired答案 B解析 alarmed惊恐的;惊慌的。此处指四川地震后引发的惊慌。15.The police had to set him free in the________of evidence that he committed the crime.A.shortage&&&&&& B.lack&&&&&&&&& C.absence&&&&&&& D.failure答案 C解析 in the absence of由于缺乏……。第二节 完形(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从16~35各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项。My dad’s company used to provide rental accommodations for its employees.Usually the accommodations were in__16__buildings and we were on Level 4.For two years,my dad had been trying his application for a__17__level house to make the__18__more easier for my mom who had__19__complications(并发症) after her second operation.She was advised to have outdoor__20__but going up the stairs every day was__21__for her.As luck had it,my dad’s ground level application was__22__.Hearing the good news Mum and Dad were extremely__23__to move into the ground level accommodation in a separate building.Without wasting time,they did the big__24__the following Saturday and Mum’s__25__was removed.The following Monday,when my dad was about to enter the house,he saw an old lady and her old husband__26__to bring a wheelchair down the stairs.He was__27__and moved.When he ran quickly to__28__them,the old lady& said,“Don’t worry,son.We are used to it now.We have been doing the same thing for our__29__daughter during the past 15 years.” Her kind and yet sad words__30__my dad in the heart.The following Saturday,my mum and dad__31__the apartment with the old couple and they were back to Level 4 in their previous building.My father was dead for twenty years,__32__it is still in my memory that every time the old couple__33__my dad and me anywhere,they would just look at us with__34__in their tearful eyes and say to me,“You have an angel for a father!”and it brought tears of__35__to my eyes every time.16.A.commercial& B.multi&levelC.three&storey& D.historic答案 B解析 下文提到,由于母亲动手术上下楼不方便,父母亲想从楼上搬到楼下,由此可知他们住的是“多层的”楼房。故选B项。17.A.ground& B.top& C.fourth& D.higher答案 A解析 上文说到“我”家住的是第四层,由本段第二句可知由于母亲上楼困难,所以想换一套底层的房子。故选A项。18.A.work& B.treatment& C.climb& D.visit答案 C解析 根据前后句语境,这里指母亲因为行动不便,所以父亲换房是为了让母亲“上楼”时更容易些。所以正确答案为C。19.A.cured& B.lessened& C.suffered& D.treated答案 C解析 这里强调母亲第二次手术后遭受痛苦,行动不便。suffer“遭受……的痛苦”;cure“治愈”;lessen“减少,减轻”;treat“治疗”,所以正确答案为C。20.A.practice& B.education& C.training& D.exercise答案 D解析 由后面的母亲每天都要上下楼可知,这里是医生建议母亲要多做户外运动。所以正确答案为D。21.A.confusing& B.different&&& C.exciting& D.difficult答案 D解析 由本段第一句可知,因为母亲正在遭受动手术的痛苦,所以爬楼梯对她来说是件很困难的事。所以正确答案为D。22.A.approved&&& B.delayed&&& C.rejected& D.developed答案 A解析 上文提到父亲一直在申请换房,下文又提到父母非常高兴急于搬入新家,所以这里是说父亲的换房申请被批准了。所以正确答案为A。23.A.serious& B.eager& C.proud& D.curious答案 B解析 换房申请两年了才得到批准,父母当然急于要搬到一楼去。所以正确答案为B。24.A.job& B.offer& C.return& D.move答案 D解析 根据文章语境,父母急于搬到一楼去,不想浪费一点时间,在接下来的星期六就开始了大搬迁。所以正确答案为D。25.A.anxiety&&&& B.excitement&&&&& C.happiness&&&&& D.illness答案 A解析 根据文章语境,母亲的担忧和焦虑也因为搬家而解除了,因为之前母亲对于上楼的不便是很忧虑的。所以正确答案为A。26.A.stopping&&&& B.waiting&&&& C.learning&&& D.struggling答案 D解析 因为这对夫妇年龄也很大了,所以他们在搬轮椅上下楼的时候自然是很吃力的。所以正确答案为D。27.A.satisfied&&&& B.shocked&&&& C.interested& D.encouraged答案 B解析 根据文章语境,这里指父亲看到老夫妇在吃力地搬轮椅,感到很震惊并且受到了感动。所以正确答案为B。28.A.inform& B.greet& C.help& D.serve答案 C解析 根据上下文提示,父亲因为受到感动而快步走上前去帮助他们。所以正确答案为C。29.A.disabled&&&& B.intelligent&&&& C.lucky&&& D.careless答案 A解析 上文提到了轮椅,所以暗示他们的女儿是残疾人。所以正确答案为A。30.A.inspired&&&&& B.struck&&&&&& C.broke&&&& D.disappointed答案 B解析 老妇人的话打动了父亲的心,因为和自己家里的困难相比,无疑老夫妇的困难更大些。故选B项。31.A.sold&&&&&& B.shared&&&&&& C.compared&&&& D.exchanged答案 D解析 由本句后面父母又搬回了他们原来四楼的房间可知,当父亲知道了老夫妇更加困难的境遇后,他们与老夫妇一家换了房子。所以正确答案为D。32.A.since& B.for& C.but& D.so答案 C解析 由上下文的逻辑关系推断是转折关系,故用but。33.A.described&&&& B.met&&&& C.reminded& D.praised答案 B解析 根据文中信息,这里强调每次老夫妇一遇到父亲和作者时就会说上很多感谢的话,因为之后有anywhere用以强调地点。所以正确答案为B。34.A.appreciation&&& B.sadness&&&& C.regret&&& D.envy答案 A解析 由下文老夫妇说的话“You have an angel for a father!”可知,这是老夫妇对作者说的感谢的话,所以他们看到父亲时自然是充满感激之情。故选A项。35.A.sorrow&&&&& B.admiration&&&&& C.pride&&&& D.guilt答案 C解析 根据文章语境,这里应该指作者为父亲的做法感到很“自豪”。所以正确答案为C。第二部分 理解(共两节,满分40分)第一节(共15小题;每小题2分,满分30分)阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项。ALanguage has a powerful influence over people and their behaviour.This is especially true in the fields of advertising.Visual content and design in advertising have a very great impact on the consumers,but it is language that helps people to identify a product and keep it in mind.The choice of language to show specific messages with the intention of influencing people is of vital importance.The English language is known for its extensive vocabulary.While many other languages have only one or two words to carry a particular meaning,English may have five or six.Moreover,the meanings of these five or six words may differ very slightly and in a very subtle(微妙的) way.It is important to understand the connotation(内涵) of a word.“Armchair”,for example,suggests comfort,whereas “chair” causes no particular feelings.Different people sometimes interpret language in different ways.Both the mass media,when reporting news items,and marketing and advertising personnel have to consider the emotive power of the words they use.First,they make a decision about what to communicate and what to withhold(保留).One way in which advertisers adapt language to their own use is to take compound words and use them as adjectives.Examples of these compounds are:top&quality,economy&size,chocolate&flavoured,feather&light and longer&lasting.These compounds have become part of the English language.The language of advertising always emphasizes(强调) why one product stands out in comparison with the others.Don’t expect advertising language to be always correct in the normal sense.For example,comparatives are often used when no real comparison is made.An advertisement for a detergent(清洁剂) may say“It gets clothes whiter”,but whiter than what?36.We can learn from the first paragraph that advertising language________.A.shows more information than visual contentB.is the most important factor in an advertisementC.is more attractive to customers than visual contentD.helps customers to recognize and remember a product答案 D解析 细节理解题。从第一自然段的“...but it is language that helps people to identify a product and keep it in mind.”可知:广告语言可帮助消费者识别和记住一个产品。37.When choosing words for their products,advertisers should consider________.A.whether the words are easy to rememberB.what emotion the words can bring to peopleC.whether the words are popular and in fashionD.which group of people will be interested in them答案 B解析 细节理解题。从第三段第一句可知答案。38.It can be inferred from the last paragraph that________.A.the advertising language is well thought ofB.advertising language is sometimes abnormalC.there is no real comparison at all in advertised productsD.advertising sometimes does not increase the sale of products答案 B解析 推理。根据最后一段第二句可知广告语言有时是非正式的。39.What would be the best title for the passage?A.The Influence of AdvertisingB.The History of AdvertisingC.Language in AdvertisingD.The Art of Language答案 C解析 主旨大意题。全文主要围绕广告语言而展开。BHome&schooling is a popular alternative to send your children to a public or private school.It seems to be especially popular with stay&at&home parents who would rather teach their children themselves in the privacy of their own homes.In order to home&school your children,you will need to know the basics of how to do this,and like everything,there are steps you will need to follow.Home&schooling is legal in all fifty states.The first step is to check with your state’s Board of Education to find out what the legal requirements are and what you will need to do in order to comply_with them.Next,you will need to determine whether or not you want your children to follow a structured curriculum.Most parents use this system to ensure that their children will study every subject that a child who goes to a private or public school would.Home&schooling can not only provide your children with the essential learning of the basic subjects of reading,writing,and arithmetic,but it can also help your children to master much&needed life skills.These skills can range from learning how to do the cleaning to balancing his or her own checkbook.They are skills that your child will need to know so that he or she can take care of themselves later on in life.One last point about home&schooling:The question of interaction and socialization is most always brought up in the question on whether or not a child should be home&schooled.Public schooling is automatically thought to be a good place for a child to learn how to get along with his or her peers.While some social skills probably can be learned in this type of environment,peer pressure is always a constant concern for parents.Fortunately,parents who home&school can teach their children moral values as well as the right way to get along with other people.40.Home&schooling is very popular in America mainly because________.A.there are not enough public schools to meet with the children’s educationB.the development of the Internet and other techniques makes it possibleC.there are some stay&at&home parents who have time and the ability to teach their childrenD.the government encourages the parents to teach their children at home答案 C解析 细节理解题。根据第一段的第二句“It seems to be especially popular with stay&at&home parents who would rather teach their children themselves in the privacy of their own homes.”可以看出答案。41.The underlined phrase “comply with” in the second paragraph can be replaced by “________”.A.refuse& B.obey& C.remove& D.change答案 B解析 词义猜测题。上文提到找出法律要求和你需要做的事情,再结合上下文,目的肯定是为了“遵守”。42.From the last paragraph we can know that________.A.whether home&schooling is successful or not depends on the childrenB.more moral values can be learned from the public or private schools than at homeC.public schools are good places for children to communicate with each otherD.some parents want to home&school children because of the peer pressure答案 C解析 推理。根据最后一段的“Public schooling is automatically thought to be a good place for a child to learn how to get along with his or her peers.”可得出答案。43.The best title for this passage would be________.A.Home&schooling in AmericaB.Basic Skills for Later LifeC.Education System in AmericaD.Parents and Children答案 A解析 主旨大意题。从文章的整体内容可以看出,本文主要是围绕美国的home&schooling展开论述的。CTim Brunelle is playing games.He decided to celebrate the one year anniversary of his agency with a game―Viking Smackdown.You can play it alone or with friends. He is onto something.You can use an iPhone and iPod Touch.Having seen the iPod Touch at work when I was in Canada recently,I think it has little to envy its cousin―aside from the phone bill.Fun,and addictive.That is the whole point of games,right?Especially if they are of skill, you want to keep trying to see how far you can go. There is already a Top Ten list of high scores.As Tim says on the company blog:“If you’re holding the highest score at 5∶00 p.m.on August 15,2008,you will win an all&expenses paid trip to Minneapolis,MN,the opportunity to don authentic Viking regalia (王权) and the chance to throw a birthday cake at our CEO,Tim Brunelle.We’ll even broadcast the proceedings on the Internet.”According to statistics published on the Entertainment Software Association website,action games were the top selling video game genre in 2006,with 27.5% units sold.Other popular genres are sport games with 17% units sold,racing and shooters with 10.6% each,role playing with 9.5% and family entertainment with 9.3%.Statistics also show that the average game playing time for women is very close to the average playing time for men:7.4 hours per week vs 7.6 hours per week.Social Gaming Network―see also the profile on CruchBase.Zynga Game Network,check out the post by Fred Wilson on the Union Square Ventures blog.As Fred says,the Social Gaming Network is a powerful platform for building and launching web applications.When you develop a model for a sustainable business operating web applications on top of others’ platforms,you win.44.What is the purpose of the text?A.To introduce some details about a computer game. B.To tell people playing computer games can get many awards.C.To& make us believe that playing games can improve our social ability.D.To compare the number of men and women who play computer games.答案 A解析 主旨大意题。通过阅读全文可知,文中主要介绍了一个网络游戏以及这个网络游戏的种类、人群以及游戏的意义等。45.According to the first paragraph,we can learn________.A.Tim Brunelle is always playing games B.Tim Brunelle’s agency has been being for one yearC.an iPhone and iPod Touch only can be used when playing gamesD.the author’s cousin also likes playing computer games答案 B解析 细节理解题。文章前两句话说明Tim Brunelle 想借助一种游戏来为自己公司的一周年庆祝,故B项正确。选项A不符合文章意思;而选项C中的“only”在文中也未出现;选项D理解错误。46.If you find the Social Gaming Network,which one can’t you do?A.You can see also the profile on CruchBase.B.You can build and launch web applications. C.You can develop a model for a sustainable business operating web applications on top of others’ platforms.D.You can check out the post by Fred Wilson on the Union Square Ventures blog.答案 D解析 细节理解题。由文章最后三段可以选出答案。D项属于Zynga Game Network的功能。47.In your opinion,why did Tim Brunelle make a Top Ten list of high scores?A.As a strategy,to attract more people to play the game.B.To tell us who had been the first.C.To show us that there are many people who like playing his games.D.To give people the opportunity to don authentic Viking regalia.答案 A解析 推理判断题。所有奖励的目的是吸引更多的玩家来玩游戏,是商家推销游戏的一种经营手段,前十位的积分榜也只为了吸引玩家来打破这些记录。DOne new study found that there was little correlation between behavior problems in kindergarten and later academic success.It also concluded that scores on math tests at ages 5 and 6 were highly correlated with academic success in the fifth grade.Kindergarten reading skills and scores on attention measures also predicted later academic success,but less strongly than math scores did.The pattern was about the same in girls as in boys,and for children from affluent families as well as those from lower&income groups.The study suggested that preschool programs might consider developing more effective math training.The findings should also put to rest concerns that boys and girls who are restless,disruptive or withdrawn in kindergarten are bound to suffer academically.For kindergarten,it appears that kids with behavior problems are able to learn just as much as other kids with equal levels of ability.The findings in particular have been very controversial among developmental psychologists.Ross Thompson,a professor of psychology,said that it would be a mistake to conclude that programs to guide preschoolers’ emotional development were not helpful.Psychiatric(精神病学的) researchers compared brain scans from two groups of children:One is with attention deficit disorder,the other without.They had tracked the children―223 in each group―from age 6 to 16,taking multiple scans on each child.In a normally developing brain,the cerebral cortex(大脑皮层) thickens during early childhood.It then reverses course and thins out,losing neurons(神经细胞) as the brain matures through adolescence.The study found that,on average,the brains of children with attention deficit disorder began this “pruning” process at age 101/2,about three years later than their peers.About 80 percent of those with attention problems were taking or had taken stimulant drugs,and the researchers did not know the effect of the medications on brain development.Doctors consider stimulant drugs a reliable way to improve attention in the short term.But doctors cannot diagnose attention deficit or any other psychiatric disorder with imaging technology,in part because brains vary so much that a single series of images can seldom reveal who has a disorder.The new finding suggests that searching for a clear abnormality or flaw is the wrong approach,at least for attention problems.48.Which of the following words is the closest in meaning to the underlined word “affluent” in Paragraph One?A.Healthy.&&&&&&&&&&& B.Wealthy.&&&&&&&& C.Expensive.&&&&&&& D.Valuable.答案 B解析 词义猜测题.从后面的“...from lower&income groups.”对比可知应该是收入高,家庭条件富裕的,所以正确答案为B。49.From the second paragraph we know that children’s behavior in&kindergarten________their later learning.A.will not affectB.has influence onC.has something to do withD.can improve答案 A解析 细节理解题。根据第二段中的“For kindergarten,it appears that kids with behavior problems are able to learn just as much as other kids with equal levels of ability.”可知正确答案为A。50.How many children in total did the researchers track?A.223.& B.116.& C.446.& D.239.答案 C解析 推理判断题。从第四段中的“from two groups”和“They had tracked the children―223 in each group...”可知每组是223个孩子,共两组,所以正确答案为C。第二节(共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。We are all called upon to make a speech at some point in life, but most of us don’t do a very good job.__51__So, you have to give a speech and you are terrified.You get nervous, you forget what you want to say, you stumble(结结巴巴) over words, you talk too long, and you bore your audience.Later you think,“Thank Goodness, it’s over.I’m just not good at public speaking.I hope I never have to do that again.”Cheep up!__52__Here are some simple steps to take the pain out of speech making.Ask yourself the purpose of your speech.What is the occasion? Why are you speaking? Then, gather as many facts as you can on your subject.Spend plenty of your time doing your research.Then spend plenty of your time organizing your material so that your speech is clear and easy to follow.Use as many examples as possible, and use pictures, charts, and graphs if they help you make your points more clearly.__53__Don’t talk over their heads, and don’t talk down to them.Treat your audience with respect.They will appreciate your thoughtfulness.Just remember: Be prepared.Know your subject, your audience, and the occasion.Be brief.__54__And be yourself.Let your personality come through so that you make person&to&person contact with your audience.If you follow these simple steps, you will see that you don’t have to be afraid of public speaking.In fact, you may find the experience so enjoyable that you volunteer to make more speeches! You’re not convinced yet? __55__A.It doesn’t have to be that bad.B.Take several deep breaths before your speech.C.This article gives some advice on how to give a good speech.D.Say what you have to say and then stop.E.Don’t say what you aren’t familiar with.F.Never forget your audience.G.Give it a try and see what happens.答案 51.C 52.A 53.F 54.D 55.G第二卷(共35分)第三部分 写作(共两节,满分35分)第一节 短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改,请你修改你同桌写的以下。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。Welcome to our English Corner.It ∧was set up four& years beforeago.Students from different schoolschools gather round here every Sunday morning,and there are also some college students orand foreigners. We talkedtalk about everything we are interested in.We also exchange our effecitve methods in English study.We think we have learned much here.It is a reallyreal addition to our English class and it is popular inwith students.And it is supportingsupported by parents and teachers.They all believe it is inof great help to students.If you want to know muchmore about it,you may talk to the students here. 第二节 书面表达(满分25分)假设你是孙军,昨天是你18岁的生日,请根据下列要点,用英语写一篇日记。要点:1.简要描述庆祝生日的时间、地点、方式和参加对象;2.描述让你最感动的一个场景;3.最后写出你的感受。注意:1.内容积极向上,语意连贯,结构完整。词数100左右;2.不能写成诗歌形式;不能使用具体的人名和地名;3.开头已给出,不计入总词数。March 11,2010FineYesterday was my 18th birthday._______________________________________________ 【参考范文】March 11,2010FineYesterday was my 18th birthday.As Father and Mother thought it was a big occasion for me,they suggested I hold a birthday party at home to celebrate it.For several days they had been busy preparing for this.By 4 o’clock I was pleased to see all my friends had come.Mother cooked us a big meal.We ate and talked happily.The most exciting moment was when Mother put a big birthday cake on the table and all my friends began to sing Happy Birthday. Seeing the 18 candles burning,I couldn’t keep back my tears.Mother asked me to make a wish before I blew out all the candles.After that,everyone enjoyed the sweet birthday cake and shared my happiness.I am eighteen years old now,which means I’ve become an adult and have more responsibilities.I’ll do my best to return my parents’ love and live up to their expectations. &文章来源 莲山课件 w w w.5 Y Kj.Co M
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?}

我要回帖

更多关于 evidence01 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信