用用report card造句 here john a is for beautiful (.) 造句

单项选择。
Happy New Year, Tom! Here is a card for _____ with _____ wishes.
A. you, our B. you, yourC. us, our D. your, us
vdgvgfng00975
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码here is a card with my best w( ) for you.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
wish, 愿望
best wishes for you. 给你最好的祝福。
扫描下载二维码Here ( )a card and a toy car for you .括号里填 is 还是 are 呢
郑轻许愿墙108
is.当后面两个并列的时候,看第一个是单数还是复数
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
就近原则,离here最近的是a card ,是单数,所以括号里填is.
扫描下载二维码Here is a card for you with our best ( ) 后面该填什么
wishes祝福.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语练习卷一.用at,for,to,with,of填空1.Here's a card__you.2.Do you know the name__the girl?3.We can see many beautiful flowers__the park.4.The children are playing fooball___their teacher in the playground.5.The little boy is looking__his mother's face.6.We can listen__the tape recorder after class.二.用beside,neare,under,between,in behind填空7.The cat is chasing the mouse.It is__the mouse.8.There is cow__the tree.9.Eddie is my deskmate.He is sitting__me.10.__the sky,you can see the white clouds.11.He sits__Tom and Mary.12.There are many shops__my home.三.用under,in ,next,to,for,between填空13.The mouse is afraid.It is___the chair.14.There is a bakery__to the post office.15.There is a park___the post office and the restaurant.16.Here are some cakes____you.17.They want__have a picnic.18.Jim is playing__the park.四.用under,behind,in,on,of,at填空19.There are some apples___the tree.20.That teacher has a pair__glasses.21.Linda is__home.22.There are many cats___the tree.23.The horses eat hay___the trees.24.I am if front of Tim.Tim is__me.五.用of,for,on,with,in,to填空25.A small cup__tea,please.Thanks.26.There are four seasons__a year.27.Don't play___the knife,it is dangerous.28.This card is__you.29.What' this__the table?30.Let's go__the bus stop.六.用for,with,off,on,to,about填空31.It's the class time.Don't talk__your deskmate.32.There are many rules__the library.33.Can you talk___your favourite animal?34.Give this bowl of noodles__your father.35.It's warm here.Take___your coat.36.It's snowy outside.Put__your jacket.七.用in或on填空37.__spring,it's warm,wet and rainy.38.I go to school__Monday.39.I go to school__the morning.40.I go to school__Monday morning.41.___Decmber,it's snowy.
一.用at,for,to,with,of填空1.Here's a card_for_you.2.Do you know the name_of_the girl?3.We can see many beautiful flowers_at_the park.4.The children are playing fooball_with__their teacher in the playground.5.The little boy is looking_at_his mother's face.6.We can listen_to_the tape recorder after class.二.用beside,neare,under,between,in behind填空7.The cat is chasing the mouse.It is_behind_the mouse.8.There is cow_under_the tree.9.Eddie is my deskmate.He is sitting_beside_me.10._In_the sky,you can see the white clouds.11.He sits_between_Tom and Mary.12.There are many shops_near_my home.三.用under,in ,next,to,for,between填空13.The mouse is afraid.It is_under__the chair.14.There is a bakery_next_to the post office.15.There is a park_between__the post office and the restaurant.16.Here are some cakes__for__you.17.They want_to_have a picnic.18.Jim is playing_in_the park.四.用under,behind,in,on,of,at填空19.There are some apples_on__the tree.20.That teacher has a pair_of_glasses.21.Linda is_at_home.22.There are many cats_under__the tree.23.The horses eat hay_on__the trees.24.I am if front of Tim.Tim is_behind_me.五.用of,for,on,with,in,to填空25.A small cup_of_tea,please.Thanks.26.There are four seasons_in_a year.27.Don't play_with__the knife,it is dangerous.28.This card is_for_you.29.What' this_on_the table?30.Let's go_to_the bus stop.六.用for,with,off,on,to,about填空31.It's the class time.Don't talk_with_your deskmate.32.There are many rules_about_the library.33.Can you talk_about__your favourite animal?34.Give this bowl of noodles_to_your father.35.It's warm here.Take_off__your coat.36.It's snowy outside.Put_on_your jacket.七.用in或on填空37._In_spring,it's warm,wet and rainy.38.I go to school_on_Monday.39.I go to school_in_the morning.40.I go to school_on_Monday morning.41._In__Decmber,it's snowy.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
木有哦哦哦
6. to7. behind
11. between
12. near13. under
15. between
18. in19. on
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 犹如造句 的文章

更多推荐