求英文妙语短篇b2翻译故事,最好有翻译,约50字,谢谢

英语简单小故事带翻译50字长。几分钟就能背下来的,一定要最简单的(英语)_百度知道
英语简单小故事带翻译50字长。几分钟就能背下来的,一定要最简单的(英语)
OYou&#39?” “不。” A Good Boy ~~~~Little Robert asked his mother for two cents,我不喜欢她.
好孩子 ~~~~小罗伯特向妈妈要两分钱, M & he answered。因为她先说3加3等于6;
(我这里有两篇.
“I don’t like her。一天,纯手打,”妈妈骄傲地说?&quot, and then she says that two and four is six,他妈妈问他.Story 1
I Don’t Like Her~~~~
Bob What did you do with the money I gave you yesterday. &quot, “Bob,
他回到家,&quot。 “你真是个好孩子。可你为什么对那位老太太那么感兴趣呢?” his mother asks. Because first she says that th said the mother proudly,”他回答说;She is the one who sells the candy:“你喜欢你的新老师吗,没功劳也有苦劳的. &quot。 “昨天给你的钱干什么了,然后她又说2加4等于6,妈妈; &quot?” “她是个卖糖果的, too. But why are you so interested in the old woman.&quot,&quot, do you like your new teacher?&quot。“再给你两分钱?” “我给了一个可怜的老太婆;HerI gave it to a poor old woman我不喜欢她~~~~~ 鲍勃的去了所新学校
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
小故事的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英文寓言小故事带翻译30字精选_励志小故事
&&&英文寓言小故事带翻译30字精选
英文寓言小故事带翻译30字精选
  下面给大家介绍一下英文寓言故事带翻译,希望能够帮助到大家哦!  英文寓言故事带翻译1  Story 1 Three Good Friends  One day, a monkey rides his bike near the river. This time he sees a lion under a tree. The lion runs at him. He is afraid and falls into the river. He can’t swim. He shouts. The rabbit hears him. He jumps into the river. The rabbit swims to the monkey, but he can’t help him. Luckily, an elephant comes along. He is very strong. He helps the rabbit and monkey. Three friends are very happy. They go to the elephant’s home. Then, three of them become good friends.  故事一 三个好朋友  一天,一只猴子在河边骑车。这时他看见树下有一只狮子,狮子向他跑来。他非常的害怕,掉进河里。他不会游泳,大叫起来。兔子听见了,跳进水里,但他却没有办法救猴子。幸运的是,一只大象过来了。大象非常强壮,救出了兔子和猴子。他们来到大象的家,在那里吃了一顿大餐。从此他们成了好朋友。  英文寓言故事带翻译2  Story 2 The Hippo and I  A hippo lives in the zoo. I like him very much. I often go to see him. He often thinks of me, too. Today is Sunday. It is fine day. I go to see him again. After I leave the zoo, he follows me to my house. I give him lettuce, cabbages, bananas, apples and other food. He eats them up. When I sing songs, he stays in the pool. He is as quite as a rabbit.  In the evening, he jumps onto my bed with me. My mum tells him to go home. He has to pack his bag and go back to the zoo. My mum lets me see him every week.  故事2 我与河马  河马住在动物园里,我很喜欢他。他经常去看它,他也经常想我。  今天是星期日,是个好天气,我又一次去看望它。在我离开动物园之后,他跟随到我的家。我给他莴苣、生菜、香蕉、苹果和其他食物。他都吃了。  当我唱歌是,它待在水池里,像兔子一样安静。  晚上,他跳到床上同我睡觉在一起睡。  妈妈要它回家。它不得不背起包回到动物园。妈妈允许我每周去看它。  英文寓言故事带翻译3  Story 3 naughty Monkey  It’s very hot.。 An old man is asleep on the chair. A fly comes and sits on the end of the man’s nose.  The old man has a naughty monkey. He chases the fly.  The fly comes back again and sits on the old man’s nose again. The monkey chases it away again and again.  This happens five or six times. The monkey is very angry. He jumps up, runs to the garden and picks up a large stone.  When the fly sits on the old man’s nose again, the monkey hits it hard with the stone.  He kills the fly and breaks the old man’s nose.  故事3 调皮的猴子  天气很热。一位老人在椅子上睡着了。  一只苍蝇飞来落在老人的鼻子上。  老人有一只顽皮的猴子。猴子在追打苍蝇。  苍蝇再次飞落在老人的鼻子上,猴子一再追打苍蝇。  这样往返了五六次,猴子很生气。  他跳着跑到花园,捡起一块大石头。  当苍蝇再次落在老人的鼻子上时,猴子用石头击中老人的鼻子上的苍蝇。  他砸死了苍蝇也打破了老人的鼻子。
【语文迷】中小学语文教育资料网()致力于提升广大语文爱好者听、说、读、写、译等能力,掌握更丰富的语言知识及文化知识。
Copyright &
All Rights Reserved明天要演讲了 求一篇50字以上的英语故事短文(最好带上翻译)最后带一个问题_百度知道
明天要演讲了 求一篇50字以上的英语故事短文(最好带上翻译)最后带一个问题
提问者采纳
举起你的水晶酒杯吧; We have more medicines; We have highter income; These are times with more liberty,but less joy,但我们也有了更多破碎的家庭;s write that letter we thought of writing &quot, 生活是一串串的快乐时光; You do not keep anything for a special occasion; We have more knowledge.Do not sa 我们的收入增加了; We reached the M 花多点时间和朋友与家人在一起,以赞美的眼光去享受眼前的风景,却征服不了我们的内心; We have bigger houses。,we love only a little; We h 从你的词汇库中移去所谓的“有那么一天”或者“某一天”; 现在的住房越来越精致,b 每一天,可判断力却更差了,但离婚的现象越来越多了 These are t We spend more,and we hate too much,but less morals; Life is a chain of moments of enjoyment.because every day that you live is a SPECIAL OCCASION; 我们拥有的财富倍增; 我们有了更多的药品;someday&quot,但却难以迈出一步去亲近我们的左邻右舍; 我们说的多了,but shorter temperaments and narrower points of view,眼光也更加狭隘;;one of these days&quot,但所能得到的营养却越来越少了,but 今天我们拥有了更高层的楼宇以及更宽阔的公路; 我们妥协更多; We talk much. 你无从知道这是否最后刻; 我们消耗的更多,但健康状况却更不如意; 我们的住房更大了; Spend more time with your family and friends; Search for knowledge,你想用的时候就享用吧; 我们拥有了更多的知识,就在今天吧,and use it every time you feel you want it、每一小时;我们不仅仅是为了生存而生存; We have multiplied out possessions。不要吝啬洒上你最好的香水,去你想去的地方, 不要延迟任何可以给你的生活带来欢笑与快乐的事情; We have much more food; Let't know if it will be your lastThink it over……好好想想…… Today we have higher buildings and wider highways; These are the days in which it takes two salaries for each home,s why I propose,但我们的道德却少了。
我就是用这篇文章去演讲的~~希望能帮到你,但我们的家庭却更小了! 曾打算“有那么一天”去写的信,我们是多么地爱他们,and every minute is special,eats tell our families and friends how much we love them! Let&#39,不要带上任何功利的想法,但我们拥有的快乐时光却越来越少,but less nutrition; Do not delay anything that adds laughter and joy to your life,我们的仇恨也更多了,多读一些书; 现在每个家庭都可以有双份收入,not 我们可以往返月球; 这就是我为什么要说,or &quot,让我们从今天开始! Remove from your vocabulary phrases like&quot,享受到的却更少,因为你生活的每一天都是那么特别;; Every day; And you don' That'one of these days& 寻找更我的知识,爱的却少了,visit 我们的时代更加自由了; Use your crystal goblets,but we find it troublesome to cross our own street and meet our neighbors、每一分钟都是那么特别; 我们有了更多的食物; 我们可以征服外太空,but smaller famillies,坐在你家的前廊里,but less time,但其价值却减少了,but more broken homes,sit on your porch and admire the view without paying att 告诉家人和朋友,但是我们的性情却更为急躁. 不要将你的东西为了某一个特别的时刻而预留着,时间更少,but less health。; We have conquered the uter space,吃你爱吃的食物,but reduced out values
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英语故事的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有关英语小故事带翻译50字_励志小故事
&&&有关英语小故事带翻译50字
有关英语小故事带翻译50字
  导语:劝说往往比强迫更为有效。下面是有关英语小故事带翻译50字,欢迎阅读。  故事一:英语小故事带翻译:A Clever Panda  A little panda picks up a pumpkin and wants to take it home. But the pumpkin is too big. The panda can’t take it home.  Suddenly she sees a bear riding a bike toward her. She watches the bike. “I know! I have a good idea.” she jumps and shouts happily, “I can roll a pumpkin. It’s like a wheel.”  So she rolls the pumpkin to her home. When her mother sees the big pumpkin, she is surprised, “Oh, my God! How can you carry it home?” the little panda answers proudly, “I can’t lift it, but I can roll it.” Her mother smiled and says,“What a clever girl! Use you heard to do something,”  英语小故事带翻译:聪明的熊猫  一只小熊猫摘了一只大南瓜,想把它拿回家。但是这只南瓜太大了,她没有办法把这么大的南瓜带回家。  突然她看见一只狗熊骑着一辆自行车朝她这边来。她看着自行车,跳着说:“有了!我有办法了。我可以把南瓜滚回家去。南瓜好像车轮。  于是她把那瓜滚回家。当她妈妈看到这只大南瓜的时候,很惊讶:“天啊!这么食的南瓜!你是怎么把它带回家来的?”小熊猫自豪地说;“我拎不动它,可是我能滚动它啊!”她妈妈微笑着说:“真聪明啊!记住:只要你肯动脑筋,没有难办的事。  故事2:英语小故事带翻译:The wind and the sun  The wind and the sun were disputing who was the stronger.  Suddenly they saw a traveler coming down the road. The sun said, &Whoever can make the traveler take off his coat will be the stronger.&  So the sun hid behind a cloud, and the wind began to blow as hard as it could. As the wind blew harder, the traveler wrapped his coat more closely around himself.  Then the sun came out. He shone on the traveler. The traveler soon felt quite hot, and took off his coat.  英语小故事带翻译:风和太阳  风和太阳两方为谁的能量大相互争论不休。  突然,他们看到一个行人走在路上,太阳说:“谁能使行人脱下衣服,谁就更强大。”  太阳藏在乌云后面,风开始拼命地吹,风刮得越猛烈,行人越是裹紧自己的衣服。  太阳出来了,暖暖地晒着行人,行人感到很热,很快就把外套脱了下来。  寓意::劝说往往比强迫更为有效。  故事三:英语小故事带翻译:naughty Monkey  It’s very hot. An old man is asleep on the chair. A fly comes and sits on the end of the man’s nose. The old man has a naughty monkey. He chases the fly. The fly comes back again and sits on the old man’s nose again. The monkey chases it away again and again. This happens five or six times. The monkey is very angry. He jumps up, runs to the garden and picks up a large stone. When the fly sits on the old man’s nose again, the monkey hits it hard with the stone. He kills the fly and breaks the old man’s nose.  英语小故事带翻译:调皮的猴子  天气很热。一位老人在椅子上睡着了。 一只苍蝇飞来落在老人的鼻子上。 老人有一只顽皮的猴子。猴子在追打苍蝇。 苍蝇再次飞落在老人的鼻子上,猴子一再追打苍蝇。 这样往返了五六次,猴子很生气。 他跳着跑到花园,捡起一块大石头。 当苍蝇再次落在老人的鼻子上时,猴子用石头击中老人的鼻子上的苍蝇。他砸死了苍蝇也打破了老人的鼻子。  故事4: It's a reminder  Trying to cut down on expenses,I decided to bring a sack lunch towork. Unfortunately, I kept forgetting my sandwiches in my morning rush. One night I left myself a note near the front door.  Next morning I spotted the message and went to the refrigerator, but my lunch wasn't there. I retraced my steps and took a closer look at the note. Underneath &Don't forget your lunch&my roommate had scrawled,&Thanks!”  翻译:只是提醒而已!  为了减少开支,我决定工作时自带午餐。不幸的是,在早上的忙乱中我总是忘了带事先准备的三明治。一天晚上,我在前门上给自己贴了个纸条。  第二天早上,我看见了条子,来到了冰箱前,却发现我的午饭不见了。我顺着原路,到了那张纸条前仔细一看,在我那张写着“不要忘记带你的午饭”的纸上,我的室友在下边写下了“谢谢”。
【语文迷】中小学语文教育资料网()致力于提升广大语文爱好者听、说、读、写、译等能力,掌握更丰富的语言知识及文化知识。
Copyright &
All Rights Reserved急需一英语小故事,50字左右,带翻译
急需一英语小故事,50字左右,带翻译
越短越好,最好几分钟就能背熟的
&A Boy with a Big Head"Don't listen to them," his mother said, "You have a beautiful head. Now stop crying and go to the store to buy twenty pounds of patotoes."   "Where is the shopping bag?"   "I haven't got one-use your hat 大头娃娃   一个小男孩向他母亲哭诉道:“他们都取笑我,说我脑袋大。” “别听他们的,”他母亲安慰道,“你有一个很漂亮的脑袋。好啦,别哭了,去商店买十斤土豆来。”   “购物袋在哪儿?”   “没购物袋了----就用你的帽子吧。”
有没别的啊,有点深度的来,我高中了
《朝花夕拾》 i read the book written by luxun .it is called zhaohuaxishi. it includes 10 short articles about the writers stories .they are based on his own experience , when i read this book ,i feel very happy to see luxuns childhood. it was diffrent from ours,so we may find it intersting and exciting. luxuns langange is very great but maybe difficult to understand . but through his words ,we can find his happiness in his heart .
我读过鲁迅写的书,叫做朝花夕拾,它包括十篇关于作者的小文章,这些文章以他的经历为基础,当我读这本书的时候,我为能看到鲁迅的童年而高兴,他的童年与我们的不一样,所以我们会发现他的童年既有趣又令人兴奋。鲁迅的用词很好,但是常人可能很难理解。但是通过他的话,我们可以发现他心中的快乐。
不要读后感
&哦,那这篇行不行啊
呵呵,好像不行,没别的了吗
我才初一,不知道你是什么水平啊
水平不用太高啊,短的,易背的
还是您自己查吧
查得到我就不用问了
恩,好,谢谢
The lecturer on evolution had been going on for nearly two hours. then he started again, and said he:"Let me ask the evolutionist a question --- if we had tails like a baboon, where are they?" "I'll venture an answer, " said an old lady. "We have worn them off sitting here so long.". 教进化论的老师已经滔滔不绝地讲了快两个小时,他的话题又来了:“让我向进化论者提个问题——如果我们曾经像狒狒那样长着尾巴,那么现在尾巴到哪里去了?” “我来试试看,”一位老太太说。 “该是我们在这里坐这么久把它们磨掉了吧。” 0
相关知识略懂社热议
其他回答 (1)
一 Who Deserves Help? Many years ago, there lived a very rich man who wanted to do something for the people of his town. But first he wanted to find out whether they deserved his help. So he placed a very large stone in the center of the main road into town. Then he hid behind a tree and waited. Soon an old man came along with his cow. "Who put this stone in the center of the road?" said the old man, but he did not try to remove the stone. Instead, with some difficulty he passed around the stone and continued on his way. Another man came along an then another came, and another. All of them complained about the stone in the center of the road, but not one of them tried to remove it. Late in the afternoon, a young man came along. He saw the stone and said, "The night will be very dark. Some neighbor will come along later in the dark and will fall against the stone. " The young man then began to move the stone. He pushed and pulled with all his strength to move it to one side. But imagine his surprise when under the stone he found a bag full of money and this message: "This money is for the thoughtful person who removes this stone from the road. That person deserves help." 注释 l·deserve 值得 2·came along 走过来 3·complain 抱怨 4·fall against 踢着……而跌倒 5·pushed and pulled with all his strength用尽他所有的力气又推又拉 点评 故事告诉我们,真正为他人着想的人理应得到别人的帮助。
相关知识略懂社热议等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号}

我要回帖

更多关于 妙语短篇b2翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信