this pair oftime temp glassess looks cool.Can I try _____ on?(it/them)

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
This pair of glasses is quite cool.Can l try (them) on?括号中为什么用them不用it
因为这个them指代的是glasses哦,是复数,所以要用them,it是单数代词希望能够帮助到你,
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
鞋子是两只,这边不是看pair,而是看shoes.
这里的them 是代指glasses,因为它是pair一双所以用复数形式
glasses是复数所以用they,因为try是动词所以用宾格them
扫描下载二维码扬州日报社--扬州晚报
第B05版:中高考周刊
第A01版 头版
第A02版 重点新闻
第A03版 重点新闻
初三英语阶段测试(9AUNIT1-UNIT6)
  1.----This&pair&of&glasses&_____&very&beautiful.  【单项选择】  1.----This&pair&of&glasses&_____&very&beautiful.  -----Yes,&but&can&I&_____?&&&  A.&&try&it&on&&&B.&&try&on&it&&&&  C.&&try&them&on&&&D.&&try&on&them  2.The&river&near&our&school&used&to&be&______long.  A.&two-hundred-meters&&&&&&&&B.&two&hundred&meters&&  C.&two-hundred-meter&&&&&&&&&D.&two&hundred&meter  3.&-----It&is&said&that&the&young&man&is&very&modest.  -----Right!&He&never&_____.  A.&shows&off&&&&B.&shows&on&&&&C.&shows&around&&&D.&shows&up  4.Take&it&easy,&children.&There's&nothing&&&&&&&&&  A.&frightened&&&B.&to&be&frightened&&&&C.&afraid&&&D.&to&be&afraid&of  5.-----Do&you&have&_____&to&do&this&afternoon?  -----No,&I&have&_____&to&do.&Let's&go&swimming.  A.&something,&something&&&&&B.&anything,&nothing  C.&everything,&nothing&&&&&D.&anything,&anything  6.----Peter's&brother&eats&too&much&junk&food.  -----So&he&does&and&so&_____!  A.&his&sister&does&&&&&B.&does&his&sister&&&&&C.&is&his&sister&&&&D.&his&sister&is  7.&-----_____?  -----It's&one&of&the&most&popular&games&in&the&world.  A.&Do&you&like&playing&basketball?&&&B.&What&do&you&think&of&basketball?  C.&How&about&playing&basketball?&&D.&Why&don't&we&play&basketball?  8.&Demi&Moore&is&famous&________the&film&Ghost&and&Michael&Jordan&is&famous________the&most&valuable&player.  A.&for,&for&&B.&for,&as&&&&&&&&C.&as,&as&&&&&&&D.&as,&for  9.&-----They've&been&ready&for&this&football&match&for&a&long&time.  -----But&I&don't&believe&that&you'll&lose&it,&_____?  A.&do&I&&B.&will&you&&&C.&don't&I&&D.&won't&you  10.-----Must&I&park&my&car&in&the&garage?  -----No,&you&_____.&You&_____&park&it&here.  A.mustn't,&may&B.may&not,&must&  C.don't&have&to,&may&D.shouldn't,&must  【完型填空】  阅读下列短文,从文后各题所给的四个选项中选出一个最佳答案。  There&was&a&robbery&near&Harry's&home&one&night.&Harry&was&looking&out&of&his&window&&&1&&.&He&saw&a&robber&run&out&of&a&shop&and&he&saw&the&robber&&&2&&&his&mask&.&He&saw&his&face.  Harry&told&his&father&what&he&had&seen.&When&the&police&came,&Harry&and&his&&&3&&&went&to&talk&to&them.&"I&saw&the&robber,"&Harry&told&the&police.&"I&can&&&4&&&him.&He&was&about&fifty&years&old.&He&__5&&&a&big&red&nose.&His&ears&were&big.&He&was&quite&tall&and&thin.&He&had&&&6&&&wrong&with&his&right&leg."  "&&7&&do&you&know&that&?"&one&of&the&policemen&asked&Harry.  "He&limped&(跛行),"&Harry&said.  "What&was&he&wearing?"&the&other&policeman&asked.  "He&was&wearing&black&trousers&and&a&shirt,"&Harry&said.&"His&mask&was&a&lady's&stocking.&His&shoes&were&white&sports&shoes."  "You&are&a&very&clever&boy,"&the&policeman&said.&"&&8&&!&Now&we&can&send&out&a&description&of&the&robber."  The&police&did&this&and&the&next&day&they&caught&him.&They&put&him&in&a&line&&&9&&&some&other&men.&They&asked&Harry&to&point&him&out.&Harry&did&this&&&10&&.&The&police&arrested&(逮捕)&the&man.&Then&Harry&went&home&with&his&father&happily.  1.&A.&at&that&time&&&B.&at&this&moment&C.&at&last&&D.&at&the&beginning  2.&A.&put&on&&&&B.&put&off&&&C.&take&out&&D.&take&off  3.&A.&policeman&B.&mother&&C.&father&&&D.&brother&&  4.&A.&tell&&B.&describe&&&C.&ask&&&D.&greet  5.&A.&wore&&&B.&had&&&&C.&took&&&D.&put  6.&A.&nothing&&B.&everything&&C.&anything&&D.&something  7.&A.&How&&B.&What&&C.&Why&&&D.&When  8.&A.&I'm&afraid&not&&B.&Of&course&&C.&Well&done&D.&It&doesn't&matter  9.&A.&on&&B.&for&&&&C.&with&&&&D.&after  10.&A.&easily&&B.&badly&&&&C.&sadly&&D.&suddenly  【阅读理解】  阅读下列内容,从每小题所给的四个选项中选出一个最佳答案。  It&was&late&on&a&snowing&night.&Doctor&Van&was&driving&fast&to&the&hospital&to&do&an&operation&on&a&badly&hurt&person.&Minutes&later&he&came&to&a&red&traffic&light&and&had&to&stop&to&wait.&A&man&suddenly&opened&the&door&of&the&car&and&got&in.  'Drive&on,'&shouted&the&man,&'just&do&what&I've&told&you&to.'&The&man&was&strong&and&tall&while&Doctor&Van&was&not.  'But&I'm&a&doctor,'&Van&tried&to&tell&him&what&he&was&going&to&do.&'I'm&on&my&way&to&the&hospital&to&save.'&'Stop&talking&and&drive&faster,&as&fast&as&you&can!'&the&man&stopped&Van&and&Van&had&to&do&so.  Only&a&few&minutes&had&passed&when&the&man&made&Van&stop&his&car&again&and&drove&him&off,&and&he&himself&drove&away&very&quickly.  Van&stood&in&the&snow&for&a&moment&and&then&walked&around&to&look&for&a&taxi.&Another&half&an&hour&had&passed&when&Van&got&out&of&the&taxi&and&ran&into&the&hospital.&But&it&was&too&late&and&nothing&could&be&done.&  The&man&who&had&taken&Van's&car&was&standing&by&the&person&all&the&time.&He&was&so&sad!&Only&then&did&Van&know&that&the&man&was&the&father&of&that&badly&hurt&person!  1.&Who&needed&an&operation&at&once?  A.&Doctor&Van&B.&The&man&&&&C.&Doctor&Van's&son&D.&The&man's&son  2.&Why&did&the&man&take&Van's&car?  A.&Because&he&was&a&doctor&and&had&to&get&to&the&hospital&as&soon&as&possible.  B.&Because&he&wanted&to&use&the&car&to&see&a&friend&who&was&badly&hurt&in&hospital&and&needed&his&help.  C.&Because&he&wanted&to&get&to&the&hospital&earlier&than&the&doctor.  D.&Because&he&was&worried&about&his&son&and&could&not&wait&to&see&him.  3.&How&long&did&it&take&Van&to&get&to&the&hospital&that&night?  A.&More&than&one&hour.&B.&Less&than&an&hour.  C.&Only&a&few&minutes.&D.&We&can't&tell&just&from&this&passage.  4.&Which&of&the&following&is&not&true?  A.&The&man&lost&his&son.&&B.&Doctor&Van&was&stronger&than&the&man.  C.&The&doctor&needed&a&car.&D.&The&weather&was&not&fine&that&night.  【任务型阅读】  在文章后的空格里填入一个最恰当的单词,每空只填一个单词。  I&once&believed&that&a&friend&is&a&friend&all&the&way.&Now&I&have&changed&my&ideas&about&friendships.  1.&Friends&of&convenience.&They&can&be&the&people&who&live&next&door&or&the&mothers&of&our&children's&closest&friends.&Friends&of&convenience&(便利)&are&convenient&indeed.&They'll&help&us&when&we&need&it.&They'll&look&after&our&cats&when&we&go&on&holidays.&But&we&don't&ever&get&too&close&or&tell&too&much.&We&keep&our&public&face&and&emotional&distance,&which&means&that&we'll&talk&about&being&overweight&but&not&about&being&sad&or&disappointed.&However,&people&still&feel&these&friendships&valuable&to&them.  2.&Special-interest&friends.&These&friendships&aren't&deeply&personal&or&emotional.&Their&value&lies&in&some&shared&interest,&so&we&may&have&an&office&friend,&a&tennis&friend,&or&even&a&shopping&friend.  3.&Historical&friends.&We&all&have&a&friend&who&knew&us&when&…&maybe&we&were&back&in&the&second&grade&of&primary&school,&when&our&family&lived&in&that&two-room&flat&downtown.&He&or&she&was&the&first,&the&only&friend&we&told&our&secrets&to.&  The&years&have&gone&by,&and&we&have&gone&different&ways.&We&have&little&in&common&now,&but&we're&still&a&personal&part&of&each&other's&past.&We&know&how&we&looked&before&our&teeth&were&straightened,&and&our&getting&together&reminds&us&of&an&earlier&part&of&ourselves,&which&is&important&and&never&lost.  4.&Cross-generational&friends.&These&are&friendships&that&form&across&generations&(代).&I&have&in&my&own&life&a&precious&(珍贵的)&friend,&a&woman&of&65,&who&is&wise,&who&listens&well,&and&who&represents&not&only&an&ideal&mother&to&me&but&also&the&person&I'd&like&to&be&when&I&grow&up.  Best&friends,&I&believe,&totally&love,&support,&and&trust&each&other.  Types&of&friends&Description&of&friends  Friends&of&convenience&They&can&be&the__1__or&the&mothers&of&our&children's&closest&friends.&They&can__2__us&when&we&are&in&need.&Though&we&don't&talk&about&our&emotional&topics,&this&doesn't&mean&that&there&isn't&any__3__to&be&found&in&these&friendships.  Special-interest&friends&We&usually__4__some&interests&with&our&special-interest&friends,&so&we&may&have&an__5__friend,&a&tennis&friend,&or&even&a&shopping&friend.  __6__friends&This&kind&of&friendship&was&usually&formed&when&we&were&children,&so&we&know&how&we__&7__before&our&teeth&were&straightened.&Although&we&have&little&in&common&now,&our&getting&together&can__8__us&of&each&other's&happy&old&days.  Cross-generationalfriends&Cross-generational&friends&usually&aren't&from&the__9__generation.&A&friend&like&this&may__10__an&ideal&mother&or&the&person&I&want&to&be&when&I&grow&up.  【翻译句子】  1.当我到达医院时,手术已经开始10分钟了。______________________________  2.必须采取措施来阻止他炫耀。______________________________  3.那位科学家毕生致力于保护环境。___________________________  4.他很聪明不在意那些嘲笑他的人。____________________________  5.一些学生宁愿在家里看电视上实况转播的比赛。_______________________    扬中树人&徐德荣  【Keys】  一.1-5&CBADB&6-10&BBBBC  二、1-5&ADCBB&6-10&DACCA  三、1-4&DCDB  四、1.&neighbours&2.&help&3.&value&4.&share&5.&office&6.&Historical&7.&looked&8.&remind&9.&same&10.&represent  五、1.&When&I&got&to&the&hospital,&the&operation&had&been&on&for&ten&minutes.  2.&Something&must&be&done&to&stop&him&from&showing&off.  3.&The&scientist&has&devoted&all&his&life&to&the&protection&of&the&environment.  4.&He&is&wise&and&he&doesn't&pay&attention&to&those&who&laugh&at&him.  5.&Some&students&would&rather&watch&matches&covered&live&at&home.
扬州日报社版权所有 |
| 苏新网备2006011号 |
| 广告服务 | [ 帮助 ] [ 评论 ]下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
a pair of trousers 后应该用try it on还是try them on
waggas1126
a pair of trousers 后应该用try it on还是try them on英语中比较特殊的,比如裤子鞋子筷子,都是要a pair of,一双一对……可是,注意了,是a pair,一双,所以,是try it on,如果是two pairs of trousers,就复数try them o...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 time temp glasses 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信