推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口英语教师口语表达材料62
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
英语教师口语表达材料62
英语教师口语表达材料;Iknowwhatmystudentsneed;NowIhavebeenateacherforf;Maybetheywanttohavealot,;Successisveryhelpfulfors;Studentsprefertoexpresst;Butiftheyfailintheactivi;Iknowhowtomakethemsu
英语教师口语表达材料I know what my students needNow I have been a teacher for five years. I know what my students need clearly.Maybe they want to have a lot, but there is the most need of the success for them.Success is very helpful for students to learn English. So I often give them the opportunity to make them successful.Students prefer to express themselves, so I like to give students opportunities for self-expression. For example, in a consolidation phase, I always allow students to take turns reading, as &a teacher&. All the students are fond of being a teacher, even some are not good in English. Because they can lead others to read and feel the joy of success. On the other hand, I often ask students to perform in front of the classroom. When I review the dialogues in the textbook, I will ask some to act out. At this time, Many students raise their hands and hope me give them a chance. They can play the dialogues very well like “At a snack bar”, and so on. On the whole, students enjoy these activities. More importantly, they can gain a sense of accomplishment.But if they fail in the activities, they’ll be very sad and expressed. So I always choose suitable activities for them. I think it’s a good way to make them successful by activities. I hope every teacher can do it. Of course, the students will be happy to have a sense of the success. I think it’s what my students’ need most.I know how to make them successfulI know success is very helpful for students to learn English. So I often give them the opportunity to make them successful.Students prefer to express themselves, so I like to give students opportunities for self-expression. For example, in a consolidation phase, I always allow students to take turns reading, as &a teacher&. All the students are fond of being a teacher, even some are not good in English. Because they can lead others to read and feel the joy of success. On the other hand, I often ask students to perform in front of the classroom. When I review the dialogues in the textbook, I will ask some to act out. At this time, Many students raise their hands and hope me give them a chance. They can play the dialogues very well like” At a snack bar”,” and so on. On the whole, students enjoy these activities. More importantly, they can gain a sense of accomplishment.But if they fail in the activities, they’ll be very sad and expressed. So I always choose suitable activities for them. I think it’s a good way to make them successful by activities. I hope every teacher can do it.They do and then they learnGroup work takes an important part in English class. It depends on the activity. I usually teach the students to do things by themselves through the activity. Then they can learn a lot. When they’re divided into small groups, I can join each group for a while, but only as a participant not as a leader or inspector. The purpose is to let the students solve some problems they come cross by their own, this not only trains their ability of learning and using language, but also can improve their communicative competence.For example,do a survey. When the students learned Unit3 “Hobbies” from 5B,in order to give students to use these key sentences and &hobbies& words flexibly, I have devised a survey forstudents to start investigations. Such as “Do you have any hobbies?Yes,I do.I like …” In the course of discussion, they must solve all questions by themselves.After discussion, each group choose one student to report to the class how they have discussed or what the problem they didn’t solve . At the end of the class, I always offer my ideas about the problems and give a short comment on their work. Usually great encouragement should be given to the students and make them full of confidence in themselves.In short,they can learn a lot by themselves through group learning. So they do and then they learn.The first English class I taughtI’m so lucky that I have got this job I had been looking for, and I do love my job now, love my pupils and my education life. We all know that life at school is changeable, because the children are growing up everyday. From last September up to now, I can’t remember how many English lessons I have taught. Let me see, perhaps
280 lessons, which one was the first English class I taught? I shall never forget.The first lesson was for the students in Grade Three. They’re the beginners of English learners. So the most important thing for me is to arouse their interests in learning English. Before the class, I prepared a lot of things for my first English class. For example, the teaching plan, the teaching tools, power point and the teaching cards. All these prepared were for my teaching and in building a practical environment. I tried to use “the situational teaching method”. But I also should study the teaching materials further. In that Unit, the key vocabularies are: “pig, dog, horse, cat and duck”. The main sentence patterns are: “What’s this/ that?
It’s a….” I think all the students like animals, so I prepared many games to arouse their interests and sympathy.At the beginning of the class, I took the students into a zoo, using a large picture. There are so many animals, but each of them was covered partly. So first I let the students guess “what’s this?” And if someone was right, I would give him a little star or a lovely present. Then they showed lots of interests in it. But later the students became more noisy in the class. They not only wanted to guess correctly, but also wanted to win the little star. However, at that time, I suddenly remembered Miss Wang. She had told me: “you must use the prize for each group so it can help you control the class.” So I gave each group a rectangle and told them that a quiet circumstance was required and awarded. Then I would give them another one, and to see which group ranked the first. After that, even if I showed a lot of interesting cards or other things to them, I can control the class easily. Because a good learning environment is the base of a good lesson.35 minutes passed, my first 35 minutes, my first English class, ended with the bell ring, I think I won. Each one has many “his first time”. But in my life, the first English class was the most important one. I should never forget it. After that I consider myself not only a teacher, but also a learner. First, I must prepare all I will teach. Secondly, I must find ways of helping my students to understand their assignments. Thirdly, I must then try to understand and respond in a helpful way to my students’ ideas. Fourthly, I must force myself to be creative, because if I deliver a boring lesson, my students will feel bored. And to be creative, I must learn more.Thank you very much for your attention.How to make my class active and interactiveLadies and Gentlemen,It’s an honor for me to be here to make a speech.. Hope you enjoy a wonderful time! First I want to say is here my topic, which is how to make my class active and interactive.Actually , when I stepped to the 3-foot platform to be an English teacher , I tried my best to make my students practice the patterns time after time , I hoped that they would get high marks in test .However , my students didn't care about it , they showed less attention to my class.Until one day, a student had a talk with me. He said : ”I’m learning many things that are boring, useless and not valuable. So I’m tired of studying. Miss Ma , can you understand me? ”At that time, I felt my class was lack of active and interactive patterns.Then I gradually found that make class active and interactive is from active learning to interactive teaching.First , we should be energetic and encouraging .Because our passion can make class want to learn English, they will act with nature and show more potential abilities. Also,we should praise in various ways. In our class we often say “good, very good”, the simple word not only make them active in class, but also foster their sense of achievement in future learing..Secondly, we should make class meaningful and creative. In class, we can use the short and simple sentence, use the body language to communicate with students .We should give students clear purpose and offer them opportunities to try, to create and allow them to fail. Make sure the class relaxing and interactive, be familiar to the feeling of English language.Coming up next is organizing games and activities .You know, activity is the key part of class. Including paired work, competitions, role play, guessing game, TPR activities, and so on. Whatever I use , I should often change the way. From students and I; to students and students. Make all class.The last but not the least is helping the class feel comfortable with asking me questions and answering my questions. To do this, do not criticize any questions from students .This will insure that students will continue to ask questions. Do give more chance to students ask and answer , make students and ourselves learn interactively. So after class students can listen, read, write, think without force and pressure, keeping interests and motivation .This is my talk from my experience, sharing with you today . Thank you for your attention! Can you read the students’ faces?Can you read the students’ faces? Of course, I can. As a teacher, it’s very important to read the students’ faces. If they look excited and active, they must be fond of the class. But they look black and dull, they may be unwilling to have the class.In my class, I always observe all the students’ faces , especially poor students.I have a student. He is a boy. But he’s very shy. His name is Xia Yangqing.In the past, he was afraid of English and failed in talking. When he talked English with others, he would feel nervous. He always kept silent in class. Many students said Xia Yangqing was a bad boy. They didn’t want to play with him. I know he must be very sad. So I often had the sense to call him to answer some easy questions in class. If he answered well, I would praise him at once. Gradually, he had a little confidence. I always tell him:”Yangqing, well done! I believe you! You’re the best!” Since then he changed .He began to enjoy talking. Now he finds it’s easy to talk . He has more confidence in English. He doesn’t feel nervous in class no longer. He succeeds. I’m very happy to see his growth.If one student has some trouble in learning English, he must be expressed in his face. So let’sread the students’ face at any moment. Maybe a smiling face or a sentence from our teachers will change the child's life.Be a good observer in the classroomI think one of the most basic requirements in a good lesson is to pay attention to each student.So we must observe them at any moment in the classroom. Of course,to observe the students’ faces is a important step.If they look excited and active,they must be fond of the class.But they look blank and dull,they may be unwilling to have the class.In my class,I always observe all the students’ faces , especially poor students.I have a student.He is a boy.But he’s very shy.His name is Xia Yangqing.In the past,he was afraid of English and failed in talking.When he talked English with others ,he would feel nervous. He always keeped silent in class. Many
students said Xia Yangqing was a bad boy.They didn’t want to play with him.I know
he must be very sad.So I often
had the sense to call him to answer some easy questions in class.If he answered well,I would praise him at once. Gradually,he had a little confidence.I always tell him:”Yangqing,well done! I believe you!You’re the best!”Since then he changed .He began to enjoy talking.Now he finds it’s easy to talk . He has more confidence in English.He
doesn’t feel nervous in class no longer. He succeeds .I’m
very happy to see his growth.If one student has some trouble in learning English,he must be expressed in his face. So let’s read the students’ face at any moment.Maybe a smiling face or a sentence from our teachers will change the child's lifeHow to assess the students in classI think the teacher should be fair to the students in class. But different students have different characteristic. If you try to use the same way to assess different students, it may lead to failure. So I have different requirements for different students.I’d like to aseess the students with a general principle : more praise.The purpose of our assessment is to help and encourage students to develop their English level, build up their self-confidence, raise their interest, learn to self-reflect.So praise is a good way.It’s powerful.When the students are praised,they must be excited and pleasant. Usually, teachers can apply some brief sentences to the course of praise such as “Wonderful.” “Good.” “Excellent.” “Welldone.” and “You are a clever boy.” I think it’s more effective for students to use a accurate language to assess them.I have a student.He’s in Grade Three . He often does disruptive behaviors in class regardless of my criticism. But one day, I praised the boy for his god gesture at the very moment he sat very properly when the class began. I said: “Boys and girls, look at Xia Yangqing, how properly he is sitting there…”Of course,I use body language to help them understand. Realizing that he was the example of the others, the boy kept his good gesture throughout the class. This is a successful and creative application of praise.In short,the students care a lot about how the teachers assess them .I hope my words can somehow help everybody to assess studentsI talk with my students this wayIn my opinion, students and teachers are equal. We should repect them and we can't scold themwhen they make mistakes. In a word, we should treat children as human being. But it is easy to say that different to achieve. When some parents see a child doing something with difficulty, they tend to help his\her immediately. This response is part of our human nature and should be understood. However, too much attention and care can destroy children's activity and confidence. Instead, we should believe them and encourage them.In school, some teachers do not respect pupils. They would scold, critize children when children misvehave. Such behavior would definately do great harm to children and destroy their dignity, self-confidence and motivation in learning.What's more, teachers and parents tend to think that children are just like a blank piece of paper. They should be fed with knowledge which is useful for their future life. As a result, children are given very little respect and freedom in choosing or developing their own way of thinking and learning. We believe that children should be respected in terms of what to learn and how to learn. Humannistic education requires the teachers to treat children as human being who have their own thoughts and needs. Teachers should never try to force their ideas into children's minds but try to think from the children's point of view. We should learn to offer children opportunities to talk, to create and allow them to fail. This is the same with language learning. Children need to be allowed to try new language to learn from &trial and error& and gradually they will become independent learners.Otherwise, we should realize that it is not reasonable to expect children to achieve the same goal. We should realize every student is different from each other that we should talk with them in different ways. The English curriculum has also stated that the important aim of teaching English to children at the beginning is to build up their confidence, to provide motivation, to show them that English is fun and to encourage them just to use whatever English they have to communicate. An expert points out that we should not angry with students' errors. In opposite, it will make children lose confidence from fear of making mistakes, making them reluctant to take risks and they are likely to become dependent on the teacher to correct their errors. If we pay too much attention t accuracy, students will not be willing to speak freely without being 100% sure.At last, as we know, children do things that interest them and make them feel good about themselves. Children are active, creative and imaginative. They like to act and play games. So providing activities for children is a good way to talk with them. They need the opportunity to exercise their imaginations and creativity. They will not like to be lectured but to be involved in actions and presentations. They need to be recognized for what they do and praized for their efforts and participation. Therefore, their experience of learning the language leads to the successful communication between teachers and students.At last, I want to say teachers should be friendly and treat children as human being. Obviously, children have great interests in learning English. The classroom atmosphere is relaxing and active. We can talk very successfully.We can understand each other in classAs we know, learning English is for communication. So in our English lesson, we should make sure that teachers and students can understand each other. If we can do it well, students and teachers will feel happy in class. It will lead to a good result.I remember last week I was ill that I can't stand in class, the students near me found it out. So the students asked me to sit down and one of the students moved a chair for me. I kept sitting on包含各类专业文献、幼儿教育、小学教育、外语学习资料、专业论文、中学教育、应用写作文书、生活休闲娱乐、行业资料、高等教育、英语教师口语表达材料62等内容。 
  【】 
您可在本站搜索以下内容:
  13页 免费 英语课堂教师用语135句 2页 免费 英语课堂教学用语 5页 免费 英语教师口语表达材料 25页 10财富值 教师口语大赛试题 12页 免费...
  教师口语讲座校本培训材料汇编_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。教师口语培训讲座...教师的语言形式主要有课堂口语,即口头表达;书面语言,即用 书面文字表达,如板书...
  小学教学管理材料小学教学管理材料隐藏&& 教育教学情况简报第(7)期 罗阳镇...英语教师课堂口语水平,规范英语教师口语表达,不断提 高课堂教学质量,促进英语教师...
  2012年全县初中英语教师口语大赛选读材料_英语_初中教育_教育专区。2012 年全县... 英语教师口语表达材料 25页 免费 教师口语大赛试题 12页 免费 英语课堂教学...
  英语教师口语演讲稿_演讲/主持_工作范文_应用文书。I’m proud of being a ... 1页 免费 英语教师口语表达材料 25页 免费 英语教师演讲稿 1页 1下载券...
 课堂英语教师口语用语150句 Beginning a class ( 开始上课) 1. Let’s start class. =It’s time for class. 上课 2. Hello, boys and girls / children....
  幼儿教师口语_少儿英语_幼儿教育_教育专区。《幼儿...幼儿教师口语基础训练 说话技能训练 表达能力训练 ...诵读训练材料:柯岩《小弟和小猫》 (p47~48) 、...
 在课外,教师可以根据学生的实 际情况,有选择地安排学生背诵一些常用口语表达套句及语法句式 难易程度适中的材料。这种输入不但可以使学生接触更多的英语, 加深理解...
  教师口语_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。教师口语复习☆ 绪论一、教师口语的含义...口语表达的基本方式及其优缺点 ○ 1.复述 就是把读过、听过的语言材料重新...
赞助商链接
别人正在看什么?
赞助商链接}

我要回帖

更多关于 interest rate 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信