英语作文:如何有礼貌的结束聊天?用自己的理解和经验就如何结束聊天写一篇短文,字数100字

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
写一篇英语作文,下面这幅照片展现了女儿为回家妈妈拿包的情景.请根据你对这幅照片的 理解用英语写一篇短文.你的短文应包含以下内容:描述照片内容,如情景、人物、动作,等等; 结合自身实际,谈谈你的感想; 举例说明你能为家长减负做些什么.注意:可参照图中文字及下面文章开头所给提示,作必要的发挥想象.词数 150 左右.开头已经写好,不计入总词数.作文中不得提及考生所在学校和本人姓名.The burden of students has been a hot topic for years,but the load of parents has received little attention,especially from their own children.(爪机贴不了图,图上是一个小女孩在家门口帮妈妈提包,图上有一句话:To ease the pain in her back,I removed the heavy load from mom's shoulders.),不含开头一百词就行.请不要用网络翻译工具,那东西很多错的,明天老师检查要是有错,我会挂得很惨.
爱的凶手235
你没有图图,没办法了,还有高三的学生我还是建议你自己来做吧
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码请根据下面的任务说明和写作要求.写一篇150词左右的英语短文.[任务说明]请认真阅读下面的短文.然后完成以下的任务.1. 概括短文的内容要点.该部分的词数为60字.2. 就“中学生该不该玩网络游戏 这个主题发表你的看法.至少包含以下的内容要点.该部分的词数为60-80字.(1 ) 你的同学有玩网络游戏的吗?他们怎么看待网络游戏?(2 ) 你如何看待网络游戏?为什么 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
请根据下面的任务说明和写作要求,写一篇150词左右的英语短文。[任务说明]请认真阅读下面的短文,然后完成以下的任务。1. 概括短文的内容要点。该部分的词数为60字。2. 就“中学生该不该玩网络游戏”这个主题发表你的看法,至少包含以下的内容要点。该部分的词数为60-80字。(1 ) 你的同学有玩网络游戏的吗?他们怎么看待网络游戏?(2 ) 你如何看待网络游戏?为什么?[写作要求]你可以使用实例或其它论述方法支持你的论点,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不要抄袭阅读材料中的句子。Every afternoon hundreds of thousands of youths flood Internet cafes, switch on game consoles (游戏机), or otherwise sit down to involve themselves in intense fantasy worlds. I’m talki games like Counter Strike, Diablo, Smash Brothers or Halo. These games can be fun and exciting but we need to watch out when this pastime becomes an addiction.Games are often exciting and dramatic, but they generally aren’t very intellectual. We don’t learn as much from them as we would simply reading a book and spending too much time playing then can take away from our study time. We need to remember that we re students first and foremost. Nothing should ever get in the way of proper studying.Video games can also be a bad influence on younger children who may be watching. Many video games are violent and the object in most of them is to kill the other player(s). This does not send the right message to the children who need to be told that violence is not acceptable and need to be taught how to handle situations maturely(成熟的). Even if we do decide to sit down and play a violent video game, we need to make sure that it is not influencing the younger children around us
Should Students Play Computer Games?Every afternoon, many students go into Internet cafes to play computer games. For computer games are fun and exciting. Though so many students are attracted by the computer games, they can’t learn many useful things from the games. Besides, playing computer games takes up too much their study time. What’s worse, some of the games have a bad influence on students.Some of my classmates are fond of playing computer games. Should students play computer games? Different students have different ideas about it. Some think it is a way of relaxing after a day’s study. So they enjoy playing computer games. However, others disagree with them. In their point of view, playing computer games is a waste of time. What’s worse, some of the games are too violent.In my opinion, playing computer games may affect my study. It is a waste of time and the most important thing is that the games send wrong message to the youth. Besides, it’s bad for eyes when spending too much time in playing computer games. Although we are burdened with so much work, we can find other ways to relax ourselves, such as playing basketball, playing football and singing.
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:学年五校联考高三英语试题
请根据下面的任务说明和写作要求,以Should Students Play Computer Games?为主题写一篇150词左右的英语短文。
[任务说明]请认真阅读下面的短文,然后完成以下的任务。
1.题目自拟。
2.概括短文的内容要点,该部分的词数为30字左右。
3.就“中学生该不该玩网络游戏”这个主题发表你的看法,该部分的词数为120字左右。
4.你可以使用实例或其它论述方法支持你的论点,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不要抄袭阅读材料中的句子。
  Every afternoon hundreds of thousands of youths flood Internet cafes, switch on game consoles(游戏机), or otherwise sit down to involve themselves in intense fantasy worlds.I’m talki games like Counter Strike, Diablo, Smash Brothers or Halo.These games can be fun and exciting but we need to watch out when this pastime becomes an addiction.
  Games are often exciting and dramatic, but they generally aren’t very intellectual.We don’t learn as much from them as we would simply reading a book and spending too much time playing then can take away from our study time.We need to remember that we’re students first and foremost.Nothing should ever get in the way of proper studying.
  Video games can also be a bad influence on younger children who may be watching.Many video games are violent and the object in most of them is to kill the other player(s).This does not send the right message to the children who need to be told that violence is not acceptable and need to be taught how to handle situations maturely(成熟的).Even if we do decide to sit down and play a violent video game, we need to make sure that it is not influencing the younger children around us.
题型:阅读理解
请根据以下的任务说明和写作要求,以We Cannot Do without Gratitude 为题写一篇150字左右的英语短文,在校园英文小报上的Hot Topic栏目发表。 [任务说明] “感激”是每个人都应该懂得的一种待人接物的态度。请认真阅读下面的短文,然后完成以下写作任务。 1.概括故事的内容要点,以此引入话题,该部分的词数大约30; 2.就“感激”这个主题发表你的看法,至少包含以下内容要点: && 1)什么是感激(gratitude)? && 2)感激的表现方式。 && 3)表达感激最重要在于真诚(sincere)。 && 4)故事的启示和你的结论。 [写作要求] &&& 1.你可以使用实例或其他论述方法支持你的论点,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不要抄袭阅读材料中的句子。 2.短文的开头已给出,不计入所限字数。短文开头: && The other day I read a story which is about … [阅读材料] As I got into a taxi one afternoon, the driver was very angry about something that had happened to him earlier that day. Here’s how he told the story: “One of my fares (旅客) left a wallet in my cab this morning. Nearly three hundred dollars in it. I spent more than an hour trying to trace the guy. Finally I found him at his hotel. He took the wallet without a word and glared at me as though I’d meant to steal it.” “He didn’t give you a reward?” I asked. “Not a cent. But it wasn’t the money I wanted,” he fumbled, then exploded, “If the guy had only said something…” Why was the driver so upset? All he wanted was something simple, but even more valuable than money: to be thanked for his efforts. In short, what he wanted, what he needed but did not get, was a little bit of gratitude.
第二节& 读写任务(共1小题,满分25分) 请根据以下的任务说明和写作要求,写一篇150词左右的英语短文。 [阅读材料]&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Speaking Mandarin Chinese In China, there are over 100 different dialects, which are so complicated that even people from neighboring villages may not understand each other. In the information age, such barrier of language must be removed by popularizing Mandarin because it inversely affects the quality and efficiency of oral communication. We have many things to do in Mandarin popularization. First, we should carry out a mass education on the importance of speaking Mandarin to make everyone understand that it is his responsibility to do so. In the past, little progress has been made in isolated rural areas because the natives do not bother to take pains to learn to speak Mandarin. Next, speaking good Mandarin should be compulsory in classrooms, in public offices, in movies and TV programs in China. Finally, we should attach great importance to public education because China has large illiterate(文盲的)population. A poorly educated nation has no international reputation. Popularizing Mandarin is only the first step in changing China into a better-educated nation. Popularizing Mandarin is of great importance because it may push up our economic growth, accelerate the development of science and technology, and promote the unification of China. With a population of over 1.3 billion people, it is not an easy task. But we must do it and do it effectively. [任务说明] 你要参加一场英语演讲比赛,主题是“如何处理好普通话与方言的关系”。在参赛之前,你要查阅相关资料,并准备你的演讲发言。请认真阅读下面的短文,然后完成以下的任务。 1)概括短文的内容要点,该部分的字数大约30字; 2) 就“如何出来好普通话与方言的关系”这个主题发表你的看法,至少包括以下的内容要点,该部分的字数大约120字; a) 说说你到外地或者外地人到本地在语言上所碰到的困难。 b) 你同意全国推广普通话吗? 为什么? c) 你认为有必要保留地方方言吗? 为什么? d) 如何处理好普通话与地方方言的关系? [写作要求]&& 你可以使用实例或其它论述方法支持你的论点,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不要抄袭阅读材料中的句子。
任务型写作 && 请根据以下的任务说明和写作要求,写一篇150词左右的英语短文。   [任务说明]   你要参加一场英语辩论赛,主题是“学生的学习错误该不该改正”。在参赛之前,你要查阅相关资料,并准备你的辩论发言。请认真阅读下面的短文,然后完成以下的任务。 1)概括短文的内容要点,该部分的字数大约60; 2)就“学生的学习错误该不该改正”这个主题发表你的看法,至少包含以下的内容要点,该部分的字数大约90; a) 以英语学习为例,简述你学习过程中经常出现的语言错误; b) 你是如何看待自己的语言错误; c) 你的老师如何对待你的语言错误; d) 你对老师的做法持什么看法?为什么?   [写作要求]   你可以使用实例或其它论述方法支持你的论点,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不要抄袭阅读材料中的句子。   [评分标准]   概括的准确性、语言的规范性、内容的合适性以及篇章的连贯性。   [阅读材料]   Let children learn to judge their own work. A child learning to talk does not learn by being co if corrected too much, he will stop talking. He notices a thousand times a day the difference between his language and others’ language. Bit by bit, he makes the right changes to make his language like other people’s. In the same way, children learn to do all the other things. They learn to talk, run, climb, ride a bicycle by comparing their own behaviors with those of more skilled people, and slowly make the needed changes. But in school teachers never give a child a chance to find out his mistakes for himself, even fewer chances for him to correct himself. They do it all for him. Teachers act as if the student would never notice a mistake if they did not point out it to him. They act as if the student would never correct it unless he was made to. Soon he becomes dependent on the teacher. Let the student do it himself. Let him work out, with the help of other children if he wants it, what this word means and what the answer is to that problem.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!}

我要回帖

更多关于 网名 繁体字 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信