WWE里的randy orton voices出场音乐 I hear voices in my head 是什么歌 谁唱的

【献歌】女声翻唱《voices》WWE·Randy Orton出场音乐_wwe吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:266,835贴子:
【献歌】女声翻唱《voices》WWE·Randy Orton出场音乐
一楼会被百度掉的~
去听听.........
难听死了 听的我身体都麻了
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴在WWE里Randy Orton的那首出场音乐《Voices》原唱是谁?_百度知道
在WWE里Randy Orton的那首出场音乐《Voices》原唱是谁?
我有更好的答案
原唱  志超.曾尼儿
上酷狗有的下载
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
wwe的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【福利】WWE明星出场音乐锦集_wwe吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:266,835贴子:
【福利】WWE明星出场音乐锦集
WWE明星出场音乐哪首是你的最爱呢?
兰迪,塞纳,齐格勒,AJ,Miz,迪安,蛋妞。
吹波h的全场绿光叼极了。
卤煮也最爱男神的出场音乐,霸气,好适合他wwe 出场音乐 wwe 兰迪奥... - 佚名
啊呀,怎么发不了音乐啊?怎么发啊?
关注竞技游戏吧
大爱钟声     --无妹恨穹不是妹……
发对了,我以为没发上呢,吓死了
我喜欢布雷怀亚特的出场音乐。
你是来水经验的吧。。
出场音乐《Voices》所属人物:(Randy Orton)() 使 用 时 期:日至今 歌手:Rev Theory feat. :Rich Luzzi of Rev Theory 时长:2:24 所 属 专 辑:Voices: WWE The Music, Vol. 6 歌词 I hear voices in my head我听到有一个声音在我脑海中They council me, they understand他们在谈论我 他们很清楚They talk to me.他们是在对我说You got your rules and your religion,你用你的规则和你的信仰all designed to keep you safe.和设定好的一切来保证你不受伤害But when rules start getting broken但是当规则逐渐被打破时you start questioning your faith.你开始质疑你的信仰I have a voice that is my savior,我有一个声音 那是我的救星hates to love and loves to hate.恨变为爱 爱变为恨I have the voice that has the knowlEdge我的声音 那是智慧与力量and the power to rule your fate.来支配着你的命运I hear voices crying我听到哭泣的声音I see heroes dying我看到英雄们就要死去I taste blood thats drying我品尝着干枯的血液I feel tension rising.我感觉到紧张在攀升I hear voices in my head我听到有一个声音在我脑海中They council me, they understand他们在谈论我 他们很清楚They talk to me, they talk to me.他们在对我说 他们在对我说They tell me things that I will do他们告诉我的那些事 我做得到They show me things I'll do to you.他们向我炫耀的东西 我会做给你看They talk to me, they talk to me...他们在对我说 他们在对我说All the lawyers are defenseless,律师全都无法自卫All the doctors are disease,医生都得了疾病And the preachers all are sinners牧师们都是罪人And police just take the grease.警察只是想拿好处All you judges you are guilty,你宣判你全部罪行All the bosses I will fire,我将老板全都解雇All you bankers will have losses所有的庄家都会受损失Politicians are all liars.政客都是骗子I see darkness falling我看到黑暗降临I hear voices calling我听到了呼喊I feel justice crawling我感觉到正义在爬行I see faith has fallen.我看到信念已经沦陷I hear voices in my head我听到有一个声音在我脑海中They council me, they understand他们在谈论我 他们很清楚They talk to me, they talk to me.他们说的是我 他们说的是我They tell me things that I will do他们告诉我的那些事 我做得到They show me things I'll do to you.他们向我炫耀的东西 我会做给你看They talk to me, they talk to me...他们在对我说 他们在对我说I hear voices crying我听到哭泣的声音I see heroes dying我看到英雄们就要死去I taste blood thats drying我品尝着干枯的血液I feel tension rising.我感觉到紧张在攀升I hear voices in my head我听到有一个声音在我脑海中They council me, they understand他们在谈论我 他们很清楚They talk to me, they talk to me.他们说的是我 他们说的是我They tell me things that I will do他们告诉我的那些事 我做得到They show me things I'll do to you.他们向我炫耀的东西 我会做给你看They talk to me, they talk to me...他们在对我说 他们在对我说
my time is now - John cena
弱弱的问一句楼主你为什么放弃治疗
出场音乐《The Time Is Now》所属人物:(John Cena)() 使用时期:日至今 演唱:约翰·塞纳与Tha Trademarc 时长:2:57 歌词: 3 1/2 Bars (measures) (in common time) RRRRRRRRRRRRAAPIDO 4 bars Your time is up my time is nowYou can't see me my time is nowIt's the franchise boy I'm shining nowYou can't see me my time is now Incase you forgot I fell offI'm still hot knock your shell offMy money stacked fatPlus I can't turn the swell offThe franchiseDoing big buisnessI live this it's automaticI witness so you hear those hornsYou finishedA soldierAnd I stay under you fightin'Plus I'm stormin' on you chumpsLike I'm thunder and lightnin'Ain't no way you breakin' me kid I'm harder than nailsPlus I keep it all locked like I'm part of the jailsI'm slaughtering staleCompetitionI got the whole block wishin'They could run with my divisionBut they gone fishin'With no baitcan your boy hold weightI got my soul straightI brush your mouth like ColgateIn any weather or nEver betterYour boy's so hotYou'd never catch me in the next man's sweaterIf they hate let 'em hateI drop your whole clanLay your ass DOWN for the 3 second TAP (RRRRAPIDO) Your time is up my time is nowYou can't see me my time is nowIt's the franchise boy I'm shining nowYou can't see me (yeah) my time is now Uh. It's gon' be, what it's gon' be.Five pounds of courage *Buddy Binks* tan pants with a gold tee.Ugh, It's A.W . r dance and victory step.Of all stances, a gift and you insist it's my rep.John Cena, Trademarc, you'll are so so we talked about the bread you make.But don't know the recipe for dough though.Aiming guns in all your photos, that's a no-no.When this pop your lip lock, your *big tocks I* blame your no showSee what happens when the ice age melt.You see monetary status is not what matters, but it helps.I rock a time piece by Benny if any.The same reason ya'll can love me is the same reason ya'll condemn me.A man is measured by the way that he thinksnot clothing lines, ice links, leather, and minks.I spent 20 plus years seeking knowled ge self.So for now I'm off records living life for wealth (RRRRAPIDO) Your time is up my time is nowYou can't see me my time is nowIt's the franchise boy I'm shining nowYou can't see me my time is now Your time is up my time is nowYou can't see me my time is nowIt's the franchise boy I'm shining nowYou can't see me my time is now
豆腐兰迪619挚爱
Metalingus - Alter Bridge
出场音乐《Metalingus》所属人物:(Edge) 使用时期:日至日,日 演唱: Alter Bridge 作曲: Tremonti,Kennedy 时长: 4:19 所属专辑:One Day Remains 歌词: You Think You Know MeOn this day I see clearly Everything has come to lifeA bitter place and a broken dreamAnd we'll leave it all behind On this day it's so real to meEverything has come to lifeAnother chance to chase a dreamAnother chance to feelChance to feel alive I've been defeated and brought downDropped to my knees when hope ran outThe time has come to change my ways On this day I see clearly everything has come to lifeA bitter place and a broken dreamAnd we'll leave it all, leave it all behind I'll never long for what might have beenRegret won't waste my life againI won't look backI'll fight to remain: On this day I see clearly everything has come to lifeA bitter place and a broken dreamAnd we'll leave it all behind On this day it's so real to meEverything has come to lifeAnother chance to chase a dreamAnother chance to feelChance to feel alive Fear will kill me, all I could beLift these sorrowsLet me breathe, could you set me freeCould you set me free On this day I see clearly everything has come to lifeA bitter place and a broken dreamAnd we'll leave it all behind On this day it's so real to meEverything has come to lifeAnother chance to chase a dreamAnother chance to feelChance to feel alive
其实吧 hbk得不错
有宣传片的吗。。。。
King Of The Game(Triple H) - Dewarsteiner
HHH(Triple H)出场音乐《King of Kings》所属人物:HHH(Triple H)() 使 用 时 期:日至今(用于宣传以及The Game的前奏) 演奏:(Motörhead)乐队 时长:3:58 歌词Behold the King, the King of Kings.On your knees dog. All hail. Bow down to the, bow down to the King.Bow down to the, bow down to the King. The King grinned red as he walked from the blaze,Where the traitor lost both his name and his face.Through the halls and the corridors Stinging in blood,He tasted his grin and it tasted good.The King took his head. Left him broken and dead. Bow down to the, bow down to the King.Bow down to the, bow down to the King.Bow down to the, bow down to the King. The King left none living, none able to tell.The King took their heads and he sent them to hell.Their screams echoed loud in the place of their death.Ripped open they died. With their final breath.They hailed to the King, the King of Kings. Bow down to the, bow down to the King.Bow down to the, bow down to the King.Bow down to the, bow down to the King. Into the dirt, his will be done.Now feel your fear, there can be only one. Bow down, bow down, bow down to the ...Bow down, bow down, bow down, bow down to the ...Bow down, bow down to the...Bow down to the, bow down to the King.Bow down to the ...Bow down, bow down, bow down. The King is here, now feel your fear.The King of Kings. All hail, all hail the King.On your knees, on your knees for the King. The King of Kings, there is only one.
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴wwe中蓝迪奥顿出场时候的背景音乐叫什么名字?_百度知道
wwe中蓝迪奥顿出场时候的背景音乐叫什么名字?
我有更好的答案
I hear voices in my head
我听到有一个声音在我脑海中
They council me, they understand
他们在谈论我 他们很清楚
They talk to me.
他们是在对我说
You got your rules and your religion,